The Inspection

Story Info
He shows up unexpectedly and inspects his online pet.
2k words
4.05
24k
6
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was finishing wiping down the counters at the bar when he walked in. Immediately when I saw him my heart started to race and I felt the rush of color to my face. I had seen him at one of the tables earlier that evening, before the rest of the bar crowd left. I realized then that I had forgotten to lock the front door.

"Sorry but we are closed," I said to him softly, trying not to make eye contact with him.

A low chuckle escaped his lips as he watched me move around the bar, wiping down the counters and throwing remaining beer bottles in the trash.

I glanced back over at him, his presence suddenly making me anxious. My eyes met his, though only for a moment, as his eyes slowly lowered nonchalantly to look at the rest of my body. I thought about how I must look to him. I was sure I was blushing. I was wearing a black skirt that barely covered my ass, a white button down blouse and a simple pair of tennis shoes. After a few long, anxious moments for me his dark eyes met mine again. I tensed as I glanced over at my cell phone that was sitting on the counter. I was sure it was obvious to him how uneasy his presence made me.

Again the same low chuckle came from his lips. "What's the matter pet? Don't recognize me?" he asked me in an amused voice.

My eyes snapped back over to him, only one thought on my mind. I gasped as I quickly spun back around, realization hitting me.

"Kneel," was all he said as he pointed to the tiled floor in front of him.

I hesitated, still trying to accept that he was actually there. I took a deep breath as I looked over at him unsurely.

"Now." he said sternly, raising his voice slightly.

I gasped and quickly hurried to where he had pointed and took my position in front of him just like he had taught me. My back was straight, head slightly bowed, my hands were sitting palms lightly on my thighs, and my knees parted, revealing my pink thong.

"Relax pet," he said gently to me as he placed one of his hands over one of mine. I hadn't realized that I was trembling. I glanced up at him and took a deep breath, nodding my head as I again took my eyes away from his.

"Good girl," he said as his hand slid underneath my skirt, pushing my panties to the side. I felt his fingers slide across my clit and then parted my pussy lips sliding his fingers around my already moist flesh. I smiled slightly as I figured out what he was doing, thankful that I had remembered to shave that morning. He had always told me that he would inspect me to make sure that I was keeping myself smooth for him.

He pulled his hand away and I swear I saw him smile. "Hello, good to finally see you pet," he said to me.

He got to his feet and hit the bar with his palm gently, "Up here pet," he instructed.

I looked up at him questioningly.

He sighed heavily as he looked down at me. "Do not hesitate again or I will have to punish you," he scolded me.

I scrambled to my feet and hoisted myself up onto the bar, facing him. He gently took my ankles in his hands, swinging each of them over one side of the bar so that my legs were spread for him. He reached under my skirt and in one swift motion tore my thong away from my pussy, causing me to gasp.

"You will be silent," he instructed bluntly.

I bit my lip and nodded my head as he flipped up my skirt, exposing my bare pussy to him. He ran his fingers along it gently and then down to my clit and I forced back a gasp. He reached up and kissed me gently on the lips, giving me a small smile as he pulled away.

I watched him closely as he once again looked over my exposed form to him, hoping he liked what he saw. He reached up and gripped the top of my blouse in his hand, quickly tugging downward, causing all the buttons to scatter across the bar floor.

He unhooked my bra and tossed it to the side, then pressed gently on my chest. "Lay back."

I nodded my head and obeyed.

His fingers slowly trailed down the back of my legs, down to the delicate skin near my pussy lips. I bit my lips, trying to stifle a moan as he continued his inspection of my body. His strong fingers then trailed down, getting so very close to my asshole, causing me to tighten up underneath his touch. I felt his hands slide up my thighs towards my already soaking wet pussy, slightly embarrassed that he was going to notice just how much of an effect he had on me. His fingers again parted my wet pussy lips and slowly probed inside, sending a strong urge through me. Almost involuntarily I lifted my hips towards his fingers trying to get them deeper inside me. He looked over at me, a look of warning in his eyes.

"Sorry sir." I murmured as I lowered my hips.

"Forgiven," he said mostly under his breath as he pulled his fingers out and held them up to my mouth, then quickly forced them in. "Clean them slut," he instructed bluntly.

I stifled a moan as I sucked the wetness of myself from his fingers, savoring the taste, until he quickly pulled them from my mouth, resulting in a "popping" sound. He chuckled slightly, causing a smile to come to my face. His hands then ran along my midsection to what he knew were my sensitive breasts. He pulled back and then quickly flicked one of my nipples with his thumb and forefinger, causing me to inhale sharply

He smirked slightly, gauging my reactions to his touch. Then his mouth went to my breast, sucking on the nipple while his strong hand kneaded my other breast.

I moaned again, I knew better than to make a lot of noise when I played for him on the webcam, however this was different. Suddenly his teeth bit into my nipple and tugged on it, causing a loud groan to escape my lips and my body to lunge forward slightly.

"Ssh..." he said gently as he pulled away, his fingers again plunging into my soaking pussy then tracing my own wetness on my upper lip.

He then continued his assault on my breasts, kneading one and pinching the nipple while he sucked and chewed on the other, switching sides intermittently. His bites would send shoots of pleasure through my body straight to my pussy; I couldn't stop my slight twisting of my hips underneath him.

My hands were gripping the sides of the bar as he drove my arousal further and further up. I glanced at him again; he looked really smug as he tugged on my nipple with his teeth, causing me to whimper again.

"Hush," he scolded with a slight smirk, knowing that I would have trouble containing myself.

I cursed him under my breath for being so calm while he was making me writhe and whimper in need from just his touch. I hadn't even seen his cock yet. I told myself that this was where he wanted me, and I wanted my body to be pleasing to him. So I took a deep breath and tried to focus.

His teasing of my breasts continued for a few minutes before his fingers from one hand plunged into my pussy, moving them in and out rapidly, the sound of my wetness echoing through the empty bar. I moaned again as he used his strong fingers to pinch one of my nipples. I was getting really caught up in the sensations and forgetting myself as I got closer to the tipping point, he knew it too.

I was getting a bit more vocal with my moans. After one especially loud one his mouth quickly dove down to my pussy. He took my swollen clit in his mouth and gave it a couple of licks, practically sending me flying off the bar. I thought I saw him grin before he took my clit in his mouth and started to suck it. That sent me tumbling over the edge. I gripped the bar even tighter as my hips thrust upward, a strong orgasm washing over me. "Oh God yes..." I squealed as I tilted my head back in pure pleasure. He just stood back, watching me with an amused expression on his face.

When I had somewhat regained my composure he spoke to me, his expression unreadable, "Forget something my pet?"

I blinked my mind racing. It only took a few seconds for the realization to hit me. I gasped audibly as I watched him, his expressions remaining stern but amused at the same time. I took a second to consider what to say to him. "Sir I know I am supposed to ask permission but..."

"I hope you aren't going to make any excuses pet, you know the rules. No orgasms without my explicit permission. It is not a complex request," he said to me quickly.

I moaned softly as I nodded my head. "Yes sir," I said a little bit sullenly.

"And I believe that you will have to be punished. Do you disagree?"

"No sir," I said as I lowered my eyes.

"Good, my pet, I still believe you are a bit too modest with me, so when we get back to your place you are going to masturbate for me. You will go straight to your room, spread those pretty little legs, use your fingers to spread that slutty cunt and wait for me."

"Sir, what..?" I questioned unsurely as I looked up at him, not completely understanding why he was doing this.

He cut me off with a sharp smack to my pussy as he looked at me sternly, "Finish up your work here pet."

I moaned softly, almost groaning as I slid off the bar. I didn't really think it was fair that he showed up at my job without warning me about his arrival, then he came and practically forced me to an orgasm without even a warning. Now he was going to take me back to my apartment.

I inhaled sharply as I realized the disheveled state that my apartment was in. Another thing he had made quite clear to me, he didn't want his slut living like a slob. I put a smile on my face as I put the broom away, grabbing my purse and slipping on my jacket.

"Sir, maybe we could get a hotel with a hot tub maybe? My treat, I mean maybe since you came all the way out here."

He must have sensed my nervousness from my voice as his expression immediately hardened. "My pet, you aren't trying to hide something from me are you?" he asked almost knowingly.

I lowered my head silently as I felt tears well up in my eyes, knowing that I was not doing a very good job of proving that I was worthy of him. "I am sor..."

Again he cut me off, "Now, now, pet take it easy," He said to me gently as he reached up and brushed the tears off my face. "Show me to your apartment and we can talk there, after your first punishment. I have a feeling there is going to be a second," he said to me as he held out his hand.

I put my shaking hand in his stronger one, glancing up at him. My anxiety must have been written all over my face and he gave me a quick kiss on my forehead. "Relax my little pet," was all he said as we walked out of the bar together.