The Inspection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought he was stoping but he stood behind her gently moving her hair to one side exposing the soft skin of her neck. Again he dipped his finger into the water and began dripping ice cold droplets onto her warm skin. The thrilling nature of the teasing mixed with the cooling sensation from the water was exquisite.

His fingers glided over her skin, each time he circled the front of her neck he got lower and lower. His fingers would explore just under the collar of her shirt then slide back up curling her ear lobes or tracing her jaw line. Every time he lowered she silently willed him to go in, to rip her shirt off. His hands trailed down her arms over the material of her shirt. Each hand scratching over the skin of her forearms. As his fingers intertwined with hers she could feel his breath on her neck. He raised himself up and then did it again, and again. Every time he did it she wanted him to bite her more and more. Finally on the fifth or sixth time she felt his lips gently kiss the back of her neck then pull away once more.

He dripped more water onto her skin and she felt his warm tongue lap up the cool liquid. A rogue drop fell over her collarbone and down between her breasts causing her to shudder, then next drop did the same but he caught it with his mouth. He sucked up the drip and then trailed his tongue up her neck, simultaneously breathing out. He gently sucked her earlobe into his mouth, flicked it with his tongue then nibbled.

Moving his hands down to hers again he wrapped his arms around her body as he licked the back of her neck. She was melting, submitting to this stranger. She didn't know him but she trusted him. Her pleasure or pain was his to allow as he saw fit. This didn't scare her like she thought it would, instead she felt like home. Relaxed and free, all there was in the world was his touch.

He licked and nibbled into her neck again as she took a deep breath. She arched her neck into him, raising her shoulders up soaking in the pleasure of the moment. She exhaled to find his fingers working the buttons of her shirt. She blushed but didn't object, at this point he could anything. He slipped her shirt off one shoulder at a time. Setting it on the bench in a way that it wouldn't get creased.

His fingers danced all over her skin as he kissed her neck, ears, shoulders and arms. He touched around her breasts and over the top of her bra. Her nipples straining to get hard underneath the material. She was dying to feel his lips against them. Again he denied her until it was all she could think about then, with one hand he unclasped her bra and it was off before she realised what he'd done.

With his hands either side of her spine he ran his fingers up from her waist all the way up her back the trip unhindered by the strap of her bra. Her breasts out in the open but she didn't feel vulnerable. He couldn't see them as he traced fingers over her shoulders and to her breasts, circling her nipples and gently squeezing. Her loins were on fire. She was aroused more than she'd ever been in her life. Her underwear soaked through to her skirt. Her desire unrivalled by any man who had come before.

He swivelled her chair around and he pressed his forehead to hers. "I've never done this before" he whispered as she remembered his comment from earlier. She could see the bulge in his pants and she knew that while he took charge she had control too.

She stood up and pulled him close her fingers hooked in his belt. The top of her head fit perfectly under his chin. She looked up and he leant down and kissed her. She unbuttoned his shirt as they stared into each others eyes and kissed again when it had been removed.

She pressed her bare chest into his as he held her in his arms and scratched up and down her back. He slowly undid her long skirt removing it and setting it beside her shirt. He held her away from his body and drank in her beauty noticing her cute underwear and squeezing her ass to discover it was a G-String. He looked at the front of her underwear and he could also see how horny she had been and was. She blushed as he smiled at her, her secret was out. She kissed him again and started to unbutton his jeans, wanting to release the hard cock that had been pressing against her. She unzipped and pulled his jeans and boxers down falling to her knees and watching his cock spring free in front of her face.

She looked up at him about to take him in her mouth. He just stared at her and slipped a finger beneath her chin bringing her back up to her feet. He kissed her lips again and moved down her neck, kissing each nipple before lifting her up off her feet, holding her in his arms. She barely had time to react as he led her away from the kitchen toward what she could only assume was the bedroom.

They looked deep into each others eyes as he walked. She still could not believe how safe she felt in the arms of this trusted stranger. He laid her down gently on the bed, perpendicular to the bed head. He dropped to his knees as she looked at the ceiling feeling his hands touching her belly, chest and sides. Gently caressing, scratching, teasing as he kissed her inner thighs and groin. Tracing his tongue around the contours of her legs and pelvis. Grasping her foot in his hand he lifted her leg and slowly kissed down to her ankle.

Resting it back to the floor he did the same with her other leg, starting at her ankle. Upon reaching her groin he placed a soft kiss upon her clit through her soaked underwear. She jolted from the pleasure and squeezed his head between her thighs. He ran his tongue between the her skin and the waist cord of her g-sting. She felt his finger tips under her arm pits and shuddered as he scratched down the entire length of her body. Hooking her G-sting with his fingers and sliding them down in one fluid motion. He watch her g-string peel away from her soaked pussy, her wonderful scent entering him, filling him with desire.

He removed her g-string and threw it to the side. Starting slowly, he kissed the surrounding bare skin her pussy, his nose tickled by the small strip above her clit. Her juices now dripping unhindered down between her cheeks to the bed. he smiled to himself over the effect he was having on her. She started to grind the air, begging for him to devour her. Her hands running through his short hair, pulling him towards her. Still he held back. Standing and kissing up her body, between her breasts to her lips. Biting her chin and neck, then sucking her and licking circles around her nipples. One hand running down his back, the other still holding his head.

He kissed down her body once more, parting her pussy lips with his right hand. Slipping his tongue into the lowest point of her opening and holding it there. Samantha now moaned, her torture becoming too much. He smiled again around his outstretched tongue and slowly started sliding it up. Her legs closed around his head as he did so. Reaching her clit he barely touched it, running circles around it before he slid a finger deep inside her. She almost screamed at his inevitable penetration of her. His finger pressed into her G-spot as he sucked her clit into his lips.

He slowly fingered her as he licked, sucked and nibbled, tasting her sweet nectar. He continued steadily getting faster and harder. Getting her close before stopping and removing his fingers. They were absolutely drenched, he reinserted them getting them as wet as possible. He stood again, taking his wet fingers and smiling at her. Sliding his fingers around her nipples coating them before proceeding to lick every drop of her juice off them.

He reclined on his hip beside her and kissed her. She hungrily kissed back. He knew she could taste herself on his lips and he knew she liked it. He slipped his fingers in again as they kissed, getting them nice and wet. Then sliding the wet finger between his lips and hers. They kissed around his fingers playfully fighting trying to get as much as possible, smiling at each other.

He did this several more times. Laying trails of her juices over her nipples, neck, belly, groin, lips and licking them all clean. The next time he fingered her though she got so close she pushed him out of her. She grabbed him and pushed him down on the bed, jumping on top of him, kneeling over his pelvis looking down at his face.

His smile and the way he stared back at her like she was the only woman in the world melted her. She leaned down and kissed him her hair draping around them. She slowly grinded her pussy against the shaft of his cock as he kissed and nibbled at his neck and ear lobe.

She stopped only to kiss down his body and take him in her mouth. Sucking his cock deep into her. Looking up at him, he ran his hands through her hair. She sucked hungrily tasting her own juices that she had dripped onto him. Faster she sucked and squeezed his cock in her hands. He got close and stopped her. Sitting up quickly and without warning she backed away from his cock. He grabbed her ass around her waist and pulled her toward him. She landed on her knees, straddling him once again. Holding his face in her hands as she kissed him. His cock was at full attention and she could feel it gently touching at her opening.

He stared into her eyes and lowered her down onto him. Slowly she engulfed the full length of his cock. He dug his nails into her back, she wrapped him in her arms one hand on his back the other around his head as she pulled him into her breasts. He caressed her back as he propped himself up with his other hand. She ground into him for a few moments and they started to kiss again. His cock filling her perfectly and she couldn't get enough, grinding into him enjoying every moment.

She pushed him down onto his back and came down with him. Kissing and bitting his neck, his cock now hitting new spots in her drenched pussy. Her juices coating his groin and thighs. She didn't care that this was the wettest she ever been in her life and it was going everywhere. She didn't care that she didn't know the woman whose bed this was. The thought didn't even enter her mind, the whole universe was just the two of them. Two people that had only met an hour before and didn't know each others names. Her eyes widened with her open mouth as he grabbed her, holding her above him. Slamming his cock into her, he fucked her from beneath, She dived into his neck to muffle her moans and squeals.

He stopped at the height of her ecstasy and pushed her to the side putting her on her back. He got off the bed as she caught her breath, watching him open the dresser and take a package from the draw. She looked over at him. Toying with her clit with her fingers, watching him take remove the condom from its wrapper and place it over his cock. When he was finished he stood there again watching her. She opened her legs, sitting up, pulling herself to the edge of the bed with her legs inviting him inside.

He walked closer and she pulled him to her. She stood up to kiss him but as she stood he pushed her back onto the bed forcefully. He was on top of her then with one leg over his shoulder before she realised she was down. She looked at him and smiled but only for a moment as his cock entered her again. She squealed at the pleasure as he fucked her hard. Kissing, biting, licking her body and her lips as he did so. Slowing down then speeding up then stopping completely. His hand around her throat holding her down. The feeling was driving her insane. She had to cum.

She pushed him down to the bed again and climbed onto him. This time there was no slow start, no easing into it. She impaled herself onto his cock and fucked him like there was no tomorrow. She pinned him to the bed with her hand around his neck and didn't stop. His grin was intoxicating and she watched him watch her cum. Her juices drenched him, but she didn't stop. She came all over him and slowed as her orgasm subsided.

She thought it was over. She thought he had cum with her. In her daze he lifted her off him and rolled her to his side and left her on her knees and he rolled behind her. He held her in his arms from behind. Kissed her neck and down her back. He eased her onto her hands and gently slid his cock into her again. Starting slowly and speeding up quickly he ran his hands over her back. Spanked her ass. Licked the small of her back right up her spine to the back of her neck biting her gently. He held a fist full of hair as he fucked her, moans muffled by the pillows. She was about to cum again before he flipped her over onto her back and entered her again.

Throwing a leg over his should he fucked her with his hand around her throat. He continued to fuck her feeling himself getting close. He watched her cum for a second time then finally let himself go. He grunted as he exploded inside her and bit into her leg. He held his cock inside her and collapsed onto her.

They both giggled in complete euphoria, staying like this until he went soft inside her and fell out of her dripping pussy. He rolled onto his back and pulled her into his arms. Her head rising and falling softly on his chest while she played with his chest hair. She looked up at him and he smiled at her. She then looked at the clock and felt the rush of adrenaline. They had been fucking for hours and she was expected at the office 2 hours ago.

She raced into the kitchen and looked at her phone, 5 missed calls from her boss. She had to laugh. She was worried but didn't care. She put her clothes back on. All un-creased and perfect. She blushed to herself at his thoughtfulness. She walked, half running back into the bedroom. He just laid there with his arms around his head watching her with a big grin on his face. She ran to the bathroom mirror to make sure everything was in order. Reluctantly dousing herself in perfume to cover the scent of saliva and sex. She loved that smell and wanted nothing more than to be curling up with him breathing it in.

She walked to the bed smiling and laughing. "I really have to go, I'm sorry" she couldn't stop smiling though.

"It's ok, I understand, Have a wonderful day."

"You too, Bye... ah" She kissed him again, she was about to say his name but realised she didn't know it. She walked for the bedroom door, she didn't want to embarrass herself by asking for it.

She got into her car, took a deep breath and laughed. She started the car and headed back to work. Her boss was furious but she explained she had car trouble and her phone was dead. He calmed down eventually.

She finished the rest of her work and headed home. Taking a shower. She couldn't stop thinking about her day and how crazy it was. A staggering series of events leading to the best sexual experience of her life. She still had time to get to the travel agent and surf. Thankful for the things to do to keep her mind busy.

When she finally got home from her night with the girls she hardly slept, her pussy on fire over thoughts of him. She masturbated thinking about it twice before falling asleep. The next day at work it was the same. She had to see him again, but didn't have his name or a number. No way of getting in contact with him or so it seemed, the solution hit her suddenly. She called the owner of the house, of course it was her brother that she had just diddled.

"Hi there, is this Christine?"

"Yes, Who is this"

"Its Sa." she couldn't say who she really was, she was being extremely inappropriate and unprofessional. "Sarah, I'm a friend of your brothers, I seem to have misplaced his number and was wondering if you might be able to give it to me. He always said to call you if I couldn't get a hold of him"

"Umm, I'm sorry, Sarah? is it?. Ahh, I don't have a brother, How did you get my number, who are you?" Samantha disconnected the call and went pale. A million thoughts raced through her mind. What had she done? WHO had she done? Who the fuck was that in the Christine's house? What was he doing there?...

She took a breath, thankful that her work number was set to private. Her fear began to subside. She had had the best sex of her life with a total stranger and she would never see him again. There was nothing she could do about it but enjoy it for what it was. She leaned back in her chair, smiled and laughed to herself. "Wow." she whispered.

12