The Inspection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My panting got that bit louder as his tongue travelled agonisingly slowly down my crack. Soon his hot breath was against my waiting hole, and he stopped, just waiting as he massaged my cheeks, his rough hands feeling so perfect against my soft skin. Without any warning, I felt the tip of his tongue on me, soft and warm and wet. I moaned loudly as he began swirling his wet tongue around my tiny hole, still holding my cheeks apart Soon he was lapping like a puppy, and I could only groan in encouragement; I was so hard I was almost worried about snapping my knickers, but there was no way I could tell him to stop. It only got better when he pressed his broad tongue against my hole and slowly eased the tip inside me! No-one had ever done that, and it felt incredible!

"Holy fuck," I groaned, reaching down to rub my cock through my sheer panties, "you've got to get inside me,"

Without a word, he pulled away from me and swiftly flipped me over. He was still between my legs, and his huge hard dick was resting against mine, still straining against my hot pink panties. Smiling down at me, he slowly lifted my legs up onto his broad shoulders, kissing my ankles and calves softly and rubbing his cheek against the material of my stockings. Somehow, I managed to reach the lube that I kept beside my bed and reached down, slowly stroking it along his delicious dick. It seemed even fatter than earlier, and I relished the thought of it inside me.

Still nuzzling against my stockings, Johns hands slowly ran up my legs and under my bum, He was staring down at me now, smiling softly as he lifted me up, just enough to slide his throbbing cock against my tiny tight hole. His bellend was pressing against me, but he didn't press in, just stared down at me, almost waiting.

"Take me baby," I whispered, "I'm yours,"

His smile broadened slightly and he eased inside me, pushing so gently as his thick cock stretched my hole. My eyes rolled half back into my head and I arched my back, clutching the sheets as I groaned in ecstasy.

"Ohhhh fuuuuck John," I managed to gasp, overcome with the feeling of him pushing deeper and deeper.

"Fucking hell Danielle...you feel fucking amazing," he moaned in reply, panting softly as he bottomed out. His fat dick was now buried inside me, and neither of us moved; it seemed both of us wanted to savour the feeling of the other.

"I've never...never been filled like this," I whispered, squeezing my stuffed arse slightly to send a shiver through us both, "you're the perfect fit."

"It's been so long honey...too long," he replied softly, still staring down at me with his piercing blue eyes, "but I know it never felt like this."

He slowly withdrew from me, just a couple of inches, before pushing back as deep as he could go, a little bit harder than before.

"It never felt so fucking perfect," he growled, before leaning over me and pressing his lips against mine.

His hungry tongue wormed its way into my mouth immediately, and I gladly accepted it. John had me nearly bent in half with my legs still over his shoulders, but I never felt more comfortable, more wanted. I was moaning into his open mouth as he began thrusting inside me, each thrust being longer and harder than the one before. Each thrust made me more and more wanton; I dug my nails into the muscles of his arms, and groaned louder and harder as his bellend stroked against my prostate. The tingling in my crotch was telling me I wouldn't last long, but it didn't matter. I was exactly where I wanted to be!

I pulled my lips away from Johns as he continued speeding up; I could feel his balls slapping against my cheeks as he fucked me, and as I turned my head he bit down on my neck.

"Oh god...fuck me John...fuck me lover...fuuuuuck me...I'm yours...I'm all fucking youuuuurss," I wailed as I felt my orgasm approaching. One final thrust was all it took to push me over the edge, and as John slammed inside me, I bucked against him, filling my panties with a creamy load. It seemed never-ending, and all I could do was thrash about on the bed, moaning his name as his strokes became more erratic.

"Oh Jesus Danielle...oh fuck," he panted, his breathing becoming more and more ragged.

"Give it to me John...baby...fill me up," I replied, still revelling in the throes of what felt like a never-ending orgasm, running my nails up and down his arms as I bit down on his lip. He pistoned his gorgeous dick deep into my tiny hole, and with a final push, I felt his cock explode inside me. It was almost enough to set me off again, and I groaned with pleasure as I felt him slow, cum dribbling from his cock still buried deep inside me. We were both breathless and sticky with sweat, and nothing was said for a good two minutes before he eased out from me and collapsed beside me, both of us still slowly catching our breath. I couldn't help myself though; it seems I was already addicted to his touch, at least temporarily, and soon I had my arms and legs wrapped around his muscular body, relishing the warmth of his skin and the heat from his muscular frame. I had my head nestled in the crook of his neck and hummed in appreciation as I felt his fingers trail down my spine.

"So Danielle," he murmured softly, "when should we schedule the next inspection?"

I lifted my head and grinned sleepily up at him "I was thinking...we might need to make them weekly occurrences...at the very least; what do you think?"

"I can see where you're coming from," he replied softly, "but I was thinking daily; there's just so much to be done around here. In fact, we might need another one in a couple of hours?"

"It's like you read my mind Mike," I purred, snuggling closer against him as we both drifted off to sleep.

12