The Inspection Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you already forgetting your place?" he looked at me with disapproval.

"No, Sir, I just... please, I need to cum." I spluttered out.

"You don't have permission my slut. You say you know that I am in control but I don't know if you really believe it."

"I believe you Sir." I said weakly.

"If you believe me, then what is this 'sort of' about? How can you sort of submit to me? Can I sort of give you permission to cum?"

I found myself crouching over more as I tried with desperation to hold back the impending orgasm. I shook my head. "No Sir." I squeaked.

"Submission is about giving up control. Always. Even when I am not there to watch you." He explained to me.

"Sir, I need to cum," I pled.

He just looked down at me and shut the vibrator off. "Pet, you don't have control anymore." He bent down and whispered in my ear, "You are going to make a beautiful submissive, you just need a little bit of hands on training. Finish cleaning." He said as he got to his feet and moved back over to the couch.

I worked my way around the rest of my apartment, making sure not being able to miss any spots on the floor. He was generous and left the butterfly on a low setting for the remainder of my punishment. When I was done he motioned me to come over to him. I moved over to him, kneeling in front of him, exposing my sex to him, which was still dripping from the sweet torment of the butterfly.

He reached out and started to pull on my nipples, pinching them roughly between his fingers. I moaned softly as he played with my sensitive nubs. It didn't take me long for his touch to drive me to the edge once again.

"I need to cum Sir." I whimpered as I looked up at him.

"Beg me for it." He instructed me.

I looked up at him, a little bit mystified, then I felt the butterfly increase its vibrations on my hypersensitive clit.

"I am waiting." He said impatiently.

I groaned softly in protest, he knew how much I hated begging him for things. Though I also knew he enjoyed it when I did.

"Please Sir, I really need to cum. Let me cum Sir." I started.

"Not good enough slut." He said as he looked down at me disapprovingly, turning up the power on the butterfly again. I mewed loudly as I tried to hold back the orgasm, finding it increasingly difficult. Amiably, he turned down the power a little bit and looked me over again. I hated begging, absolutely dreaded it, it made me feel like I was giving up all my dignity.

I composed myself before I spoke again. I whimpered slightly as I spoke this time, "Sir, please, your slut wants to cum for you. Sir." I pleaded with him, "Please Sir I will do anything for you just let me cum?"

He smirked as he looked down at me. "Whose orgasm is it pet?" he asked me as he turned up the speed once again.

I gasped as I writhed in front of him. "Yours Sir."

"Very good, looks like you are learning to beg after all. Needs some work; however, you may cum my little slut." He said with a nod of his head. He cranked up the butterfly another notch to an exhilarating setting. While he continued to pinch my nipples, his other hand reached down and slapped my pussy repeatedly.

.

My body began to shake as my vaginal muscles clenched tightly. I let out a cry of pure pleasure even as he continued to smack my pussy. My head lobbed from side to side as the orgasm flowed through my body. I panted as I felt the butterfly still pulsating away at my now overly sensitive clit; I tried to move away from the now unwanted pleasure and cried out as he continued to smack bare pussy.

"Please Sir." I panted helplessly as he continued his torment on my nipples and his rhythmic slapping of my sensitive flesh. I twisted my body trying to get any sense of relief, which didn't come, my chest raising and falling from the approved orgasm. Even I couldn't believe how strong it had been. I moaned in slight pain from not being able to get the dreaded vibrations away from my sex, more specifically my clit. His eyes were intent on mine, making me feel comforted even though my body was feeling tormented. My clit had always gotten awfully sensitive after an orgasm. Finally, he turned off the butterfly. I leaned against his leg, still on my trembling knees as I closed my eyes in exhaustion and pure bliss.

He smirked as he looked down at me, "Good girl. Much better with my permission, yes?" he asked.

"Yes Sir." I nodded my head weakly, still panting a little bit but perfectly content to be on my knees beside him.

12