The Installation

Story Info
Carpenter returns with a friend with couple's new headboard.
2.5k words
3.71
47.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been two weeks since you had invited a carpenter to our home to have him take measurements for building a new headboard for our bed. While he was in our bedroom, you seduced him into fucking you as I sipped on a beverage in our basement listening to every moan, and every creak of our bed.

As we made love after he left, you told me that you hoped he would return, and he had hinted that he might bring his partner when he did.

Today was the day. He had phoned you the day prior to say that our headboard was complete, and that he could install it today.

We were both excited that he was coming back, and with any luck you would be able to seduce him once more, this time while I listened from directly above our bedroom in our attic.

You took a very long shower in anticipation of his arrival. As you shaved your pussy completely bald, you hoped you would feel his hard cock inside you again. Your pussy warmed as you imagined you and I making love after he was gone.

Stepping out of the shower, you decided to wrap yourself in nothing but your favourite robe, and just as you placed your hand on the bathroom doorknob, I heard the doorbell ring.

From my post in the attic I heard your steps down the stairs to the front door. I then heard a man's voice - his voice - then your soft laugh, and then I heard another man's voice. As he had hinted, he returned with a friend.

My cock hardened at the thought of you being taken by two men in our bed.

There was some banging and clomping as the two men carried the heavy headboard upstairs and into our bedroom. You closed and locked the front door, and followed them upstairs.

"This will only take a few minutes," I heard the other man say as they prepared to install the new headboard.

"Take your time," you responded with a wink in your voice.

You watched as the two men moved our bed from the wall and attached the headboard to the frame.

"It looks beautiful," I heard you say when they had finished.

"I installed these especially for those," Said the man who had been fucking you just two weeks prior in that same bed.

He was referring to two metal rings that he had installed at each side of the headboard. During his first visit he had seen our handcuffs on a shelf in our bedroom, so he added this special feature when building the headboard.

"Ooh, I can't wait to try those out!" You exclaimed, your pussy dampening at the thought.

"No time like the present," he replied.

You needed no further prodding, and you let your robe fall to the ground, and you stood before the two men wearing nothing.

They asked you to lay back on the bed, and the carpenter handed his partner one set of the handcuffs, while he took the other pair. They each clamped the cuffs to your wrists, and then clicked them in place in the metal rings leaving you naked on your back with both of your hands spread wide and locked in place.

The links of the handcuffs clinked as you tugged lightly with your arms. At that moment you were both excited, and slightly fearful of what was to come.

As you lay there, unable to move your arms, both men undressed. The carpenter's partner was shorter and stockier than he, but his arms and hands appeared to be as strong as you remembered the carpenter's having been.

The men stood on each side of our bed, and they began running their hands along your body. You soaked up the delicious agony of not being able to move, or touch them in return.

The partner of the carpenter massaged your left breast, pinching your nipples gently, while his boss ran his hand along your inner thigh.

I could hear you moan, and the handcuffs again clinked as you squirmed with excitement of the two men touching you wherever they wanted.

"Oooohh!" You moaned as his fingers found your soaked pussy.

"You shaved it all off. I like that," said the man.

He moved his head between your legs as the other man got onto the bed, and held his rock hard cock in front of your face, just out of reach of your mouth. You groaned loudly as his boss began exploring your pussy with his tongue. The other man moved his cock close enough to your mouth that you could take its head inside. After a couple of seconds swirling your tongue around the head of his cock, he pulled out.

"Noooo..." you said when his cock was just out of your reach. You lifted your head and tugged on your handcuffed arms, but he was too far away.

With a short, deep laugh, he lightly slapped your lips with the head of his cock.

"She's a hot one," he said to his boss who was busy exploring your pussy with his tongue.

"Mmmm hmmm," was his muffled reply.

After teasing you a little more, the man moved his cock close enough that you could take his full length into your warm, open mouth.

He groaned loudly as your bottom lip reached the base of his cock. He grabbed a handful of your hair, and pulled on it as he drove his shaft deep into your mouth. You gagged and moaned at the same time, and he began rhythmically fucking your wet mouth.

The carpenter looked up from your pussy and watched his partner fuck your face. He crawled up the bed and knelt beside your head. You could feel his hard cock resting against your cheek as his partner continued to slide his cock in and out of your mouth.

You pulled your head back, and turned to the right where your lips met with the head of the carpenter's cock. He let out a grunt as he slid his hard manhood into your sweet mouth. As his partner did, he aggressively grabbed a handful of your hair and began thrusting into your mouth. His loud moans echoed in the attic.

The other man placed his cock beside your mouth as you continued to suck his boss. He began pressing against the side of your mouth, and you pulled your head back and opened as wide as you could, allowing both cock heads to hover at the entrance of your mouth while your tongue danced from one to the other. The handcuffs clanked loudly as you instinctively tried to move your arms. I could hear you gag a little as both men slid the heads of their cocks into your mouth. Your wrists hurt, and you tried to pull less, but the excitement would not allow for that.

With your hands bound you had no control as the two cocks inched their way into your mouth. From the attic I could hear the bed creaking as three bodies caused the bed to shift back and forth enough for the springs, and the floor to send a clear signal that things were intensifying.

"I'm gonna take a dip in that sweet pussy," I heard the one man say to his boss.

The creaking of the bed became louder as he moved to position himself between your legs.

A moment later I heard a muffled, but loud groan as he slid his thick, hard cock into your pussy while his boss was thrusting his long shaft deep into your mouth.

I took a sip of my beverage as I sat in the attic listening, and I began stroking my rock hard cock through my pants.

The two men continued to control you. The carpenter fucking your mouth, and his partner slamming his cock into your sweet pussy.

"We don't have much time before we have to be at the next job," I heard the boss say, "And I want some of that too."

The sound of bed springs echoed in the attic as the two men switched places.

The carpenter lifted your legs onto his shoulders, and began rubbing the head of his cock against the pussy that his partner had warmed up for him.

Unlike the last time, he didn't ease himself into you, but instead drove quickly inside you causing you to scream with delight. As his shaft hammered into you, you pulled hard on the cuffs that bound you as his partner slid his this cock into your open mouth. You winced at the pain in both your wrists and your pussy, but you wouldn't have changed anything. You were being controlled, and it turned you on.

The bed shifted back and forth noisily, and your head occasionally banged off our new headboard as both men increased their pace.

"I'm gonna blow!" I heard the carpenter's partner say.

Seconds after that announcement he pulled his cock from your mouth as streams of hot cum streamed onto your face and neck. Unable to move, you had no control over where his cum landed, and in that moment, you didn't care. Pulse after pulse, stream after stream, his warm fluid landed on your cheek, your chin, your neck, your lips.

"I'm right behind you!" The boss yelled as his cock stiffened and he began to explode inside your pussy.

Pulling his cock out of you, he continued stroking his cock, enjoying his orgasm as his white juice landed on your stomach, and on your hairless pussy. I could hear your moans which verged on screams and I could tell that you were cumming as well.

"Holy shit, she's a squirter!" the partner said to his boss as streams of your clear orgasmic fluid sprayed out and onto our bed.

While his partner began getting dressed, the carpenter moved to free you from your handcuffs.

"No, leave them, I want to enjoy this for a while," you told him, "Don't worry, I will be able to get out of them."

The two men dressed, and as they left the bedroom, the carpenter thanked you for your business with a wide smile.

I listened as the two men went down the stairs, and out the front door. From the attic window I watched as they drove away in his pickup truck.

I picked up my now empty glass and came down the stairs from the attic. You could hear me close the attic door, and you had expected our bedroom door to open, but instead you heard me continue on down to the first floor where I made my way to the kitchen to refill my glass and to pour you a glass of wine.

You waited on our bed. You had no choice. Naked, covered in the cum of two men, and unable to move.

You wondered where I had gone, and you were beginning to worry until you heard my footsteps coming back up the stairs.

I stood in the doorway of our bedroom, taking in the site of you chained to our headboard, your face and abdomen glistening with the remnants of your fucking.

You looked at me and smiled that beautiful smile of yours, and I entered our room. I placed your glass of wine on your bedside table. So close, yet impossible for you to reach. I put my glass of vodka on the shelf on my side of the bed and I removed my pants which came as a relief to my cock which had been agonizingly hard for the last 40 minutes.

I crawled into the bed, turned on by the clinking of the handcuff links, and I leaned in and kissed you deeply. The sticky fluid left behind by the carpenter's partner tasted salty as I swirled my tongue around your cheek and chin, scooping it up, and pushing it into your mouth. You groaned with delight as you sucked my tongue tightly.

Leaving your arms bound to our beautiful new headboard, and moved down to position my head between your legs. You pulled hard on the handcuffs as I kissed your inner thigh while I watched the carpenter's white fluid slowly seep from your swollen, red pussy lips.

"Please lick me," you whispered to me, "Please..."

Very gently I let my tongue flick back and forth against your swollen clit. I could smell his semen, and as I softly probed your pussy with my tongue, I could taste it as well. You were desperate to put your hands on my head and grind yourself into my face but you couldn't, so instead you patiently waited for that feeling of my chin pushing into you as my tongue reached as far as it could inside you.

I decided to tease you some more, so I moved up the bed, and placed my hard cock in front of your mouth. I swirled the head of my cock around in the fluid on your cheek, and initially you licked the head of my cock, but then you stopped.

"Please release me," you whispered.

Looking down at your cum covered face, I wanted to drive my cock inside your mouth and thrust until I exploded in your throat, but I instead removed one of the handcuffs, and then the other.

Once free, you pushed me down on the bed, and clamped a handcuff to my wrist and then to the ring on the bed. Quickly you grabbed my other wrist and did the same leaving me unable to move as you had been for nearly an hour.

You kissed me deeply, the carpenter's partner's fluids transferring from your face to mine, and then with a smile, you moved up the bed and straddled my face.

Hovering above me, I watched your beautiful pussy as a large drop of the carpenter's cum seeped out and dropped onto my chin. You moaned loudly, and lowered your pussy onto my mouth grinding hard into me as my tongue went deep inside you.

Holding my head with both hands, my arms unable to move, you began sliding your dripping pussy back and forth on my face as more and more of the carpenter's cum flowed from your bald pussy onto my face and into my mouth.

Suddenly you began to cum once again, and in a huge wave you squirted your orgasmic fluid over my face and neck, soaking the sheet beneath my head.

Quickly you moved away from my face and began sucking my hard, aching cock making it slippery before mounting me with your swollen pussy.

With your hands on my shoulders, and my arms unable to touch you, the feeling of your wet pussy sliding up and down on my cock was pure bliss. Faster, and faster you rode me until you again were spraying over my cock, soaking me, and our sheets.

Unable to hold it any longer, my cock exploded inside you causing us both to grunt and moan loudly.

With both of us exhausted, you freed me from the handcuffs, and slid off my cock, collapsing beside me, breathing heavily and smiling.

"How do you like our new headboard honey?" You asked, kissing me deeply.

"Perhaps we could use a foot-board as well," I replied, returning your kiss.

"Indeed," you whispered in my ear.