The Institute and Belinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank laughed and stepped close to her face, his cock close enough that she knew what he wanted.

"Do what you want." He said softly, encouragingly.

With her eyes eating up the feast in front of her complied; she opened her mouth and took Frank's long hard member in, right to the base.

The effect was powerful and exciting and she could feel a powerful orgasm begin. Both men withdrew their large hard dicks in unison and then shoved them back in right to the base!

Belinda gasped and moaned. She writhed and sucked and behaved with utter abandon. The sexual and emotional sensations were just too powerful to control, so she did not try. She rode them to their natural conclusion.

As the men fucked her, she let go and enjoyed their employment of her body. Her arms and legs pulled helplessly and her hands opened and closed repeatedly as they slide their dicks in and out of her hot wet mouth and pussy.

Just as she was about to come as if on signal; both men withdrew and stepped back. Belinda gasped and then whimpered.

"Please..." She moaned, passion driving her words, "Please don't stop!"

Neither man said a word as they switched places. When Frank entered her from behind, she lifted her head and gasped.

Bruno stood close enough that she knew what he wanted.

She took his hard dick deep into her mouth. She did not taste her juices on his manhood. She had not seen him wipe it off with a towel as he switched places with Frank. She was so inexperienced that she did not know any better either.

Nothing mattered to her now, except that these two gigantic dicks work their magic. She acted with nearly uninhibited abandon.

Frank and Bruno worked both their long hard dicks in and out in a regular controlled fashion.

Again, she could feel her orgasm start. The two big powerful men started to pump faster and harder. Belinda did her best to keep up.

She groaned and sucked and humped as her climax washed over her and she let go to enjoyed it as much as possible.

The orgasm was everything she hoped it might be, even if she hadn't been quite sure what that meant. The two men continued to pound their meat in and out of her.

Even after her climax began to subside, she could feel the large men continue toward their goal. Silently and passionately, she urged them on!

Short hard and fast, both men were approaching their climaxes.

Suddenly, with a bellow, they came, nearly simultaneously. Frank shoved his dick as far down Belinda's throat as he could. Bruno continued to pump as he shot and shot.

To her surprise, Belinda came again!

When they were finished, both men took turns bending forward and kissing her deeply. They gathered their clothing and left the room.

Belinda Daniels, nude bound and now, well fucked, lay in an exhausted semi stupor.

A few minutes later, Matilda came in and untied her. She helped get the older woman dressed and made sure she didn't fall over.

They exited the empty room to another room deeper in the building. This one was obviously a sitting room. Belinda relaxed in an easy chair to collect herself.

Matilda had smiled at her and said, "If there is anything you need, please use the phone beside you. Just pick it up and an operator will take your order, it is our version of room service."

She left the room and Belinda took a deep and contented sigh.

12