The Institute and Carl

Story Info
Third in a series about brothel activities.
4.2k words
4.35
25k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword

This tale has elements that are Maledom and elements that are Femdom.

'The Institute -- A Description' is exactly the same as in my first two stories in this series.

The new stuff begins with 'Chapter One -- Wager'.

The naughty bits begin with 'Chapter Two -- Dilemma'.

The Institute -- A Description

This series of tales is about the activities that take place in a modern day brothel.

The owner is one Madame Wanda. The Madame has a large trust fund so running the Institute is a matter of passion for her; it isn't just about the money.

She runs a stable of male and female professional sex trade workers. Some are tops, some are bottoms and some are switches (go either way). The same is true of gender desire. Some are only heterosexual and some are only homosexual (or lesbian) and some are bisexual.

All her staff members are highly experienced and knowledgeable. They are well paid and then there are the fringe benefits.

After all, being known as a former member of the Institute means one will know the right people, as well as how to secure their premise. It also will mean they know what they are doing behind closed doors.

The Institute maintains that it is a facility for treating those suffering from stress related ailments, etc.

One may only become a client by being referred by another client.

After the referral, it will take several interviews before a new client is accepted. There are protocols to be observed, after all.

Following an initial assessment, potential clients go through a series of tests and assessments to determine their tastes, likes and dislikes.

They agree, on paper, to submit to the 'procedures'. All legal and medical procedures are followed to protect both clients and staff.

Clients are made aware that discretion is a major part of the horrendous fees charged by the Institute. If the authorities were every to become involved, nothing would get out...ever.

Wanda and her staff are very much into discretion. It meant more clients and an ability to continue performing. It is the same with a clean medical record.

Madame Wanda has spent a considerable amount building her Institute to her specifications; she still has a very large fortune left. This allows her to dictate policy and maintain the Institute without financial worries.

There are various rooms throughout the Institute. It is built inside an old meat packing plant inside an industrial park. There are several other businesses around it. Some of them go all night long.

This accounts for the comings and goings of various people. The meat packing plant looks exactly like that on the outside.

Originally, Madame Wanda was Wanda Corbinetti, a very determined prostitute who had the amazing fortune to have a distant relative pass away and leave her his entire fortune.

Said fortune was valued somewhere in the hundreds of millions of dollars. Wanda could have done anything; been anything. She chose to be a Madame.

When she had worked the streets, there were several close brushes with both the law and rough clients. Wanda swore that if she should ever come into the resources needed, she'd set up a safe place to do business.

A few years later and it was so but not without its costs.

Chapter One -- Wager

Carl Weatherly and Wanda Corbinetti had been friends for a long time. He had met her at their lawyer's office party when she had first started up The Institute.

He was the president of a large consortium that regularly used a law firm outside of its own company when arranging certain deals with companies or individuals that Carl's firm could not officially deal with (without legal questions being asked).

Wanda had been there for Carl when his last marriage had broken down. She had witnessed first hand how both Carl and his ex had lashed out in anger and frustration.

Among other things they had said things that were difficult to take back.

Wanda had made it a point to remain Carl's friend because she honestly believed him to be a good and decent man. She regarded his ex as a good and decent woman who was simply misguided.

But all that was now in the past.

Today they were in one of the uppermost suites that Wanda used as her home at The Institute. They were playing cards and Carl was winning. As usual he was also flirting outrageously with Wanda; something he had not done until they were both single.

She knew that he wanted her but on his terms. Something she would never agree to.

"So, what say we up the wager, Wanda?" Carl said confidently.

He was already ahead by a goodly sum and the last thing he really expected was for her to agree.

"All right!" Wanda said with equal confidence, "I bet that if I win you will have to submit to me...unconditionally!"

In this case, partly because Wanda knew what Carl liked and partly because he trusted her, 'unconditionally' meant 'until the 'safe' word was used. It wasn't actually unconditional at all but that they would say it, lent an air of excitement to it.

Carl's jaw dropped with rare surprise. He had been serviced at The Institute since his divorce several times but never by Wanda. Quickly recovering, he answered her.

"If I win, you will submit to me...unconditionally." He said with a calm he did not truly feel.

Carl paused before asking again in a rare (for him) move, "Are you sure you want to do this, Wanda?"

Wanda laughed and said, "This is a rare thing for you Carl...I mean they call you 'Hard Core Weatherly'...For you to give someone a second chance is very unusual...But yes, I am willing to take this risk."

Then she asked, for the second time, "Are you ready to submit to me...Really ready, Carl?"

He sighed and smiled, "Yes, I suppose I am...No wait...I am definitely ready to submit to you but I'm even more ready to claim your lips...Both sets!"

Wanda smiled then, a real smile before returning her thoughts to the game at hand.

Things were going along nicely and just as she had hoped.

They played for another hour. Carl lost. It wasn't even close. Where he had been winning before, Wanda simply ran him to ground, as it were.

When they were finished and he had lost, he tried a bluff.

"Strip down, Ms. Corbinetti and I'll give you the ride of your life!" He had said eagerly.

She laughed and responded back, "I won and I call the shots...unless you want to renege on our deal?"

"No, I'll honour my word." He said simply.

At a signal that Carl missed, two very large women in black suits and white dress shirts with black ties suddenly appeared.

"Prepare him!" Wanda said coldly, as she turned her back to the man.

The bigger of the two motioned for Carl to follow her. The smaller fell into step behind him. The three left without another word.

After they had left, Wanda stepped over to her house phone and picking it up, asked, "Well...Is all in readiness?"

She smiled a cruel smile as she replaced the receiver.

Tonight was going to be a good night. It had certainly started on a good note, anyway.

Chapter Two -- Dilemma

The two big women had taken Carl down to a nearly empty room deep within The Institute. There they had stripped him and bound him standing spread-eagled. He stood in one half of the large semi-lit room.

With four winches on the ceiling and floor, they secured his arms and legs apart. A fifth winch was attached to a head piece that contained a bit gag. He could see and his speech was only slightly garbled.

Carl knew what The Institute did but he had mostly been a vanilla up until this point. The only thing he had done was tie his partner to the bed with arms and legs apart.

After his last wife had left, he consoled himself mostly with his work. She would have consumed his every waking moment if he had not distracted himself with his work.

When that had not been enough, he had turned to Wanda's Institute and then only infrequently.

After the two big women left him nude and bound in the room. He had a little time to reflect before Wanda joined him.

This Wanda was a different woman than he had ever seen. She strutted into the room wearing a hot black corset with tall black boots.

Her face was a mask of cold imperious design.

Carl eyed her coolly, although he remained nude and bound.

"Every time I see you, it's the same thing!" Wanda began, her voice cold, "I see that you want her but you are too proud to talk to her."

"Did you know that she feels the same?" Wanda asked ominously, "I have kept on good terms with her, as well."

"Tonight, you will get a chance to punish each other." Wanda said with finality.

She stepped over to the door at the far end of the room and opened it.

"Bring her!" Wanda suddenly shouted through the open door.

The two big women came though the door with a blindfolded and nude woman between them. She was struggling against their grip but not too hard.

Wanda spoke to the blindfolded woman, "You have come here tonight to indulge yourself in your favourite fantasy but I have something else in mind."

Wanda waited as the two big women had the nude and blindfolded woman secured directly across from Carl, as he was secured. She was spread-eagled and nude; quite unable to move a muscle.

As a last gesture, Wanda stepped forward and removed her blindfold before speaking.

Dianne Weatherly, ex-wife of Carl Weatherly stood spread-eagled and nude, bit gagged across from her ex-husband.

Where he had not been aroused before, merely the sight of Dianne was enough to cause a semi-erection.

He tried to catch Wanda's eye, tried to speak to her and ask what was happening. He tried and failed!

Dianne gasped as she looked directly at her nude and similarly bound husband. Her eyes flared with fire and anger before Wanda had even uttered a word. Her eyes could not help but take in her ex-husbands splendid form, now totally revealed.

"Here is the deal." Wanda said, calmly to both nude and spread-eagled exes, "I have listened and watched the two of you pine and mope about for long enough!"

She paused before continuing, "I am going to have a male Dom and a female Dom make free with each of your bodies for five minutes in turn. They shall alternately torment and arouse you while the other watches. You can stop them if you want or you can encourage them on. The bit gags will not deter them from hearing you."

Wanda smiled and looked at each before saying, "After the five minute period, the shoe will be on the other foot."

"The point of all this is to see if you really want to punish the other and if so, how much?" Wanda finished.

"It has taken a bit of good luck and a lot of patience to get you into this position but here we are." Wanda added.

She turned to Carl.

She knew, as did Carl, that all it would take to end this was a word from either him or Dianne.

No word was forthcoming.

Chapter Three -- Stiff and Hard

Wanda, hearing no word turned to the door from which she had just entered. It opened and a man and a woman entered the room. Both nodded to her and she smiled coldly in return before leaving.

Both Carl and Dianne stood, nude and bound facing each other. They were about to watch and control how much torment the other could receive.

The Dominatrix smiled at them and said loftily, "Well now...Two things here...First, you won't just be watching your ex be tormented; you will be 'Pleasured'...Second, ladies first so Dianne will get to 'watch' as Carl is tormented."

Both Carl and Dianne groaned and pulled helplessly on their restraints.

The male Dom walked over to Dianne, looked her in the eye and rumbled softly, "You will address me as Bruno!"

Dianne did her best to ignore the magnificent specimen of man that Bruno was. Instead she watched as the female Dom approached her ex-husband. She knew she should not be feeling so jealous but she could not help it.

"Don't you dare touch him!" She thought to herself.

It showed though and the female Dom smiled, catlike, as she simultaneously looked at Dianne while running her hand possessively over Carl's naked body.

Carl tightened his body in response to the Dom's nails raking over his skin but his erection did not grow noticeably.

The female Dom suddenly grabbed Carl by the ear and said, "Look at her! Look at her outrage and lust!"

Carl did as he was instructed. He noticed that his ex looked way hotter than he had fantasized about. His erection grew and was very hard within seconds. He watched as Dianne could not seem to keep her eyes off of his cock!

Bruno stepped behind Dianne and made free with her body. He reached around and grabbed one of her proud breasts with his huge hand. With his other hand, he reached down between her legs and expertly stroked her there. He murmured appreciative noises in her ear and nuzzled her neck.

Carl watched the other man touching his wife...No, his ex, he reminded himself...And he felt outraged.

Carl never saw the female Dom step behind him. He never heard the whisper of the black leather belt through the air. When it landed with a loud wet splat, he jerked and grunted; his erection bobbing obscenely, in front of him.

Dianne gasped as though she had been struck. Bruno's hands worked their magic and she pushed unconsciously against them.

The female Dom whipped Carl again and as the leather landed with a wet splat, Carl tightened his body against both the arousal and the pain. That 'she' was watching was the real turn on! The belt simply added to it.

Dianne neither said nor gestured that the female Dom should stop whipping her ex.

From what Dianne could tell, Carl seemed to be aroused by this, although he couldn't stop staring at her.

Every time the belt whispered through the air and every time it landed; Carl's eyes never left Dianne's bound, nude form or the stranger who would not stop touching her!

If Bruno's hands had not been working their magic, she might have thought more and felt less.

It was only when the female Dom stopped whipping Carl that Dianne became truly outraged.

The female Dom stepped close to the side of Dianne's ex and grabbed his cock. She whispered something in his ear and turning to face Dianne, the female Dom smiled cruelly; her hand still full of Carl's iron hard erection!

Dianne gasped at such an erotic sight, as Bruno's hands worked their magic.

The female Dom nuzzled Carl's ear as she spoke softly, "Your wife...Oh, I'm sorry...Your ex-wife is very aroused by you...Look how she tries to ignore Bruno's hands yet her eyes never leave you."

She continued softly but maliciously, "I am going to fondle you now, as you watch 'her' enjoy a taste of the lash!"

She added cruelly, "You may address me as Ma'am or Mistress! Do so when you beg!"

Carl silently vowed that although this 'woman' was able to get an erection from him; she would never hear him beg. How little he knew.

Chapter Four -- Cruelty

Dianne felt the air cool as Bruno stepped back away from her. She heard him remove his belt form his pants. She saw the cruel woman in front toying with her man's...no, her 'ex-husband's' hard dick!

Although she was very aroused, she also knew...knew... that Carl had somehow arranged this!

He wanted to be aroused while he watched her ache!

"And he wanted to be blameless in his act...The Beast!" Dianne thought miserably to herself.

She silently vowed that he would see nothing from her. Yet her heart ached with despair and she hung her head; her eyes filling with tears at his betrayal.

Carl saw his woman...Yes, his woman... In trouble and did the only thing he could do to save her.

He yelled at Bruno and then he turned to the 'woman' who held his iron hard erection and he told her to 'whip him instead of Dianne'.

The female Dom looked at him with frank admiration and said, "You do realize that I will be whipping you much, much harder than before?"

"Yes!" Carl yelled through his bit gag.

"Are you begging me?" The female Dome asked with a sly smile.

"Yes...Ma'am!" Carl answered her, "Please, whip me, I am begging you!"

The words burned like fire but he had no choice. This was his woman and if he had to take a beating to save her heart and prove his love...he would.

Suddenly, he was aware that he had to do exactly that. He had to prove to his woman that he loved her!

Bruno, who had been watching this little drama unfold, smiled at the female Dom before resuming his position of intimacy behind the still sobbing Dianne.

He whispered in her ear as he stroked her cunt.

"Look at him! Look at how he takes your whipping! He does this for you, little one!" Bruno said softly.

Dianne looked up, as startled at Bruno's words, as she was at his gentle touch.

She watched as the female Dom resumed her position behind Carl. Dianne watched as the woman began to whip Carl in earnest.

Before, she had been arousing and tantalizing him. This time there was none of that!

The belt sizzled through the air and landed hard!

Carl grunted with effort and tightened his body against the assault. His face was a grim mask of determination.

As if to answer her unasked question, Bruno spoke.

"I have seen this before. He does this for you little one." Bruno said softly, his hands expertly manipulating her bare cunt, "He endures your whipping but twice as hard. He does this to prove how much he cares."

Dianne did not want to believe it. For so long, she had built Carl into a bad man. Now, in a single naked gesture, he was showing her how wrong she had been!

The female Dom continued to whip Carl's bound and nude body with everything she had! They were both grunting with effort.

Carl's erection had faded to nothing and his world revolved around not giving into this vicious woman.

Dianne suddenly yelled through her gag!

"No!" She yelled, first at Bruno, then at the woman who whipped Carl, "Stop!"

To her amazement, the female Dom did. Then she walked over to stand directly in front of Dianne.

"Do you want me to whip you instead?" The woman spoke loudly enough for both nude and bound ex's to hear.

"Yes!" Dianne yelled.

The female Dom began to chuckle cruelly and Bruno joined in.

Carl hung in his restraints, gasping; his eyes on the floor.

"Oh, it will not be that easy!" She said with finality, "Here is what you will have to do and say; if you truly want me to stop whipping 'him'."

The female Dom continued with an utterly triumphant tone, "Bruno will torment you with his belt and his hands. You are expected to enjoy what he does...You are expected to verbally encourage both Bruno and myself. We respond best to lots of encouragement!"

Suddenly the female Dom turned to face Carl but she spoke loudly, that both could hear her, "Carl, I shall be fondling your dick and I shall want to see it hard! Otherwise, I just might be tempted to whip your 'Woman' as I have just whipped you! Understand?"

Carl eyed her coldly but he nodded once in submission. He was aware that he could have ended this charade with one safe word but he found that a very large part of him desperately wanted Dianne to know that he still cared for her.

In this upside down world, having that 'woman' jerk him off while he watched his ex get off, seemed the only way to show her he cared.

"How weird is that?" He thought wryly to himself.

Chapter Five -- Wet and Swollen

Carl looked over at Dianne and she nodded at him. He knew that she was agreeing to this.

He felt the female Dom step close to his side. She grasped his flaccid dick with her strong right hand, her left bracing him from behind.

While his butt still burned from her beating, it took only a few seconds for his dick to come to full life.

But both Carl and the female Dom who held his erection were aware. If Dianne had not spoken up when she did, this scene would have ended in but a few seconds.

12