The Institute and Carl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was as close to the edge as the female Dom really liked to go.

She smiled to herself as she worked Carl's erection into a throbbing engorged and impressive piece of manhood.

She momentarily took her gloved hand off his dick. Spitting into it, she resumed her work and was rewarded by both Carl's groan and Dianne's outraged chuff!

The female Dom spoke quietly and only for Carl's ears, "You are not to come until I say!"

Carl nodded but never let his eyes leave 'her'.

Bruno stood beside Dianne. The belt was wrapped around one massive paw which he would lightly strike the bound and nude woman's posterior while his other hand worked her bare cunt from the front, his talented fingers dipping deep into her sweet honey pot from time to time!

She gasped and moaned but her eyes never left Carl's face!

The female Dom began to work Carl's erection faster and faster!

Bruno continued to touch Dianne as he had.

Suddenly the woman stopped what she was doing and reaching back, she slapped Carl's manhood, very hard!

He yelled in pain and surprise.

The female Dom stepped over to Dianne. While Bruno never stopped stroking her intimately, the female Dom reached out and grabbed one of Dianne's nipples.

"You must encourage us; you must encourage us a lot!" The woman said to Dianne as she squeezed the imprisoned nipple.

"Otherwise..." She lied,"I shall take my belt to your naked flesh!"

Dianne looked up at the woman and spoke through her gag, "Please stroke my man's dick!"

"You will address me as, Ma'am, at all times!" The female Dom said while continuing to squeeze the bare breast.

Dianne winced but said, "Yes Ma'am. I understand, Ma'am. Please, stroke my man's dick!"

The female Dom smiled coldly but returned to Carl's side and resumed stroking his flagging erection. He eyed her suspiciously but was unable to stop himself from become aroused again.

That 'she' was watching; made all the difference!

Dianne began to yell through her gag, a lot. At first it was quite awkward and she was very self-conscious but as the trial progressed, she quite got into the spirit of it.

"Oh yeah! Stoke that hard cock!" She moaned as Bruno's hand brought her closer to the edge, "I want it! I want it! Oh please, let me have it!"

Both male and female Dom's looked at each other as they worked their respective victims over. They smiled at each other.

Neither Carl nor Dianne had eyes for anyone or anything other than each other. They might as well have been alone had they not been tied!

Both nude and bound exes' humped the hands that imprisoned their genitals.

Just when it looked like one or the other would reach climax, their particular tormentor would stop!

"No, no! Don't stop now!" An erotically humping Dianne begged Bruno as she approached her climax yet again.

Finally, Carl also began to speak through the gag, "Please, let her come!"

The female Dom worked Carl's manhood with renewed vigor as she felt him approaching his climax for the last time.

Dianne saw this and spoke freely, her own climax, only seconds away, "Oh yes! Please, Ma'am! Let him come!"

She screamed suddenly, "Oh...My...God...I'm Coming!"

Carl, unable to hold back, watched his woman come and it was all too much. He roared as he shot his load. The female Dom worked his unit with a combination of savage intensity and complete sensitivity that spoke of years of experience.

When both exes' had stopped coming, the two Dom's turned without a word and walked out the door they had come in.

When they left, two maids entered to untie the two reunited lovers, who continued to stare at each other with unabashed adoration.

As they passed an empty room, the female Dom turned to Bruno and said simply, "You were very good in there tonight."

Her eyes spoke volumes and Bruno needed no further encouragement. He picked her up and carried her into the empty room.

She smiled and sighed, her head going to rest on his massive shoulder.

12