The Institute Stories Set 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"James is cute!" she said sitting up.

"Would you like to say congratulations, and maybe join them for a bit?" I asked.

"You're a pervert!"

"It would answer the lesbian question with finality," I pointed out. "I'm sure they would like to thank their benefactor."

"I didn't do anything."

"You gave them the opportunity to have a baby, Lucinda," I said. "Most people are grateful."

She looked at Jennifer again, but her face was a lot calmer than any other time she had done it.

"Shannon does have very nice tits," she said softly.

"And James is gravity-free young man," I said. Lucinda had passed her moment of crisis; I needed to get her out of the room. I jacked into Jennifer and made sure she stayed asleep.

"Do you really think they wouldn't mind if I..."

"They'll love it," I said. I did not think it would be necessary to make them love it either; Shannon and James understood the reality of a world that needed the Institute.

I pulled a blanket off the bed and handed it to Lucinda. She stood up and wrapped it around her body. I gestured towards the door.

"They really won't mind?" she asked.

"No," I said opening the door.

"You're not going to do anything to them, are you?" she asked narrowing her eyes.

"What a Positive thing to say," I replied.

"You didn't answer the question," she retorted.

"And you've already picked up that wonderful Positive attitude towards us self-sacrificing Operatives," I said. "You're a natural."

Shannon and James were two floors down. She was lying on top of him with a sublime smile of satisfaction on her face.

"Hi," Shannon said with as much brightness as she could muster.

"Hello," Lucinda replied looking at her feet.

"Did you come to make our honeymoon better than it already is, Lu?" Shannon asked.

"Now, that's the second best thing I've heard today," James said with excitement. I put my hand on Lucinda's shoulder to gently push her towards the bed.

She was in good hands so I made a quiet exit and headed back to Jennifer. The girl was awake when I entered the room. I had held the jack during my walk downstairs and felt her arousal become conscious.

"Hello, Jennifer," I said taking off my shirt.

"What are you doing?" she asked holding the blanket up to her chest. Seconds later, she dropped it as Lucinda handiwork took its full effect again.

"You pissed off the wrong girl," I told her. "She's going to be busy for awhile, and there's no chance you would be approved for a child at this stage in your immaturity, but there's no reason to let you go to waste."

"Get out!" she said, but her voice was too weak for her to have meant it.

"Shannon and James are young and as much control as Lucinda has, she might keep re-dosing them," I said. "It's a vicious cycle so I could be here for a couple of weeks or even a month. Don't worry; I bore easily. If it comes to that, I'll find other ways to pass the time, like your mother."

She got out of the bed and tried to run. I let her take a couple of steps before using the jack to throw her back on the bed. Her eyes screamed as her body betrayed her. In their depth, a different kind of arousal rose.

"I see you've played this game too," I said. "Have you played the mother-daughter game?"

She shook her head; it was a lie.

-----

I sat staring out the window of the Institute lounge. Most Positives gave me wide berth so no one was sitting near me.

"Good work with Lucinda," the Director said parking his gravchair next to me. His assistant Stephanie sat down a respectful distance away.

"Thank you, sir," I replied with a nod. He gave me a wide smile that stretched his parchment skin. He was old, and done enough in his life to be considered ancient.

"I read your report, son," he said staring out the window. "I decided it was time."

He put a folder in front of me.

"Paper?" I asked surprised. "No one uses paper anymore."

"I kept everything on paper because I knew that someday the record of your birth might have to be completely destroyed," he said turning the chair around. "I won't outlive everyone who knows."

I watched him glide away before I picked up the folder.

END CASE FILE

To Be Continued in THE INSTITUTE STORIES SET II