The Institute Stories Set 02

Story Info
A town shows signs of recovering from the Event.
9k words
4.58
46.2k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elsol
elsol
728 Followers

The Second Institute Flash

Why Not To Tell Her: Miguel's Story

"My breasts are probably bigger than hers."

"No, Susan!" I replied automatically.

"This is the last time," Susan whined. "I promise."

"It was the last time with Michelle! It was the last time, the last dozen times. I should never have told you about the Institute test!"

"I can't believe I've been wrong every time," she complained. "It's so unfair!"

"Look at who you keep comparing yourself to," I said. "Which one is it this time?"

"Her," Susan said pointing.

"Jennifer Gottos! Those aren't tits; they're landmarks!" I told her.

"It could be a padded bra," Susan insisted.

"You take gym with her," I said. "Don't tell me you haven't peeked."

"Yeah," Susan shrugged. "But I need to touch them to make sure they're real!"

"Sixteen year old girls don't have fake boobs," I protested. "Especially now! What's the point?"

"Shows what you know!" Susan said with all the superiority sixteen-year old females claim over males their age.

"I'll let you touch them," Susan offered.

"Suse! I'm the Symbolic," I said exasperated. "I'm the reason Jennifer will let us compare."

"I meant mine," she whispered. I stopped, and someone walked into me.

"Watch it, asshole!" the guy growled.

"Gerald!" his friend said, pulling at his arm. "That's the Positive."

"Dude!" Gerald said, brushing off where he bumped me. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I replied.

"Are you sure?" he asked worried.

"Yes, I'm fine," I said with a fake smile. "Thank you."

"This sucks!" I said when he walked away.

"A jock apologizes to you, and it sucks!" Susan exclaimed.

"They know about the test," I said.

"Everybody knows about the test, Miguel," Susan said. "One out of five hundred thousand people are Positive! If the Institute doesn't move you, everyone around here will be assured Institute acceptance of their Applications unless they fail the genetic anomaly test. My mom is already planning what to name my new little brother. Our New Christian priest has been asking when you're going to stop by to 'talk' to him!"

I stopped in front of my locker and input the combination.

"It still sucks, the way they look at me," I said.

"You're too sensitive," she replied leaning against the locker next to mine.

"A few weeks ago, I was nobody," I said. "Now, every guy wants to be my best friend, and every girl looks at me like I'm the god-jock of the state. If I find out who let my results out, I'm going to kill them!"

"The Institute probably makes sure people find out," Susan said thoughtfully.

"Why would they do that?" I asked in shock.

"You're bound to do stuff," Susan said shrugging. "They have to prepare us for it."

"I wouldn't do anything if someone didn't keep asking me to," I said eyeing her. She waved my words away and slammed my locker door shut.

"You're EMC-Pos!" she said. "You're expected to do wickedly naughty things; we need you to do wickedly naughty things, Mig. It's the only time any of us can do wickedly naughty things anymore."

"Did you get into your grandmother's romance novels again?" I asked.

"The Institute gave me some reading material, asshole!" she said over her shoulder.

"Why did they do that?" I asked grabbing her arm and turning her around.

"A lot of people still have problems with Positives, especially the Zero-Gens or Geddonists," she said. "But NOBODY wants the Institute to send that Santos guy around; everybody says Operative is a just fancy word for goon. Anyway, the Institute said I would be your most likely 'experimental' subject, and they wanted me to know what to expect."

"I would never do anything to you!" I spat.

"Why not?" she asked pissed off suddenly. "I'm a girl! It's because of my tits, isn't it? You like them as big as Jennifer's!"

I had never won an argument with Susan, so I turned away only to end up face-to-face with Jennifer.

"You like my breasts?" she asked.

"Not me, her!" I said pointing at Susan.

"You don't like my breasts!" Jennifer said disappointed.

"Hi, Jen!" Susan said smiling brightly. "I was just trying to talk Miguel into playing with your Symbols."

"Are you crazy?" I yelled.

"Cool!" Jennifer said staring at me.

"Fuck!" I breathed. "You're all crazy!"

"Do you even know how to read, Mig?" Susan asked. "It's in the manuals the Institute gave you."

I had read one of them but righteously decided not to inform Susan. The manual explained why a certain Symbol came into focus when I looked at Jennifer and Susan. I turned away from them and walked into my next class.

"Are you going to do anything with my breasts?" Jennifer asked from the doorway.

Everyone in the room looked up with interest.

"No!" I bit out.

"Do you need time, Miguel?" Professor Johnson asked.

"No!"

"The law requires accommodation for Positives," she reminded me. "If you need time with Jennifer and Susan, the class can wait. The survival of the human race is more important."

"Are the Sex Symbols really broken, Miguel?" Susan asked.

"Not yours," I answered without thinking.

"Why not Susan's?" Jennifer asked from behind her. My Institute mentor had helped me understand what I had done to Susan.

"Every Symbolic subconsciously fixes the broken Symbols of his..." I looked at Susan before continuing. "His Susan! It's a permanent fix; the only one that anyone knows of. You see, I can too read!"

"So that's why I wanted to look at those girls' tits!" Susan said laughing.

Jennifer and Susan's Symbols floated into my vision again. I saw them as Kanji characters of a language only I understood; Susan's was complete and glowed slightly, while Jennifer's was missing a connecting slash.

I couldn't help it! I reached out and put a pair of fingers on Susan's.

"Ohhh!!!" she gasped getting up on her toes. Those breasts, that I thought were perfect, pushed towards me with their cherry drop nipples pressing against her shirt. I reached out with my other hand and drew the slash to complete Jennifer. Her knees buckled, and an addicting feminine sound of pleasure escaped her lips.

I pressed against their symbols. Susan collapsed onto Jennifer as they experienced something only an EMC-Pos could make possible anymore.

Orgasm.

I let their symbols go and turned around.

"Oh shit!" I whispered.

The hand gestures were unnecessary; I had completed every Sex Symbol in the classroom. Unlike Susan, the effect was only temporary, but the manual had been clear about what would happen in the meantime.

"Hey!" Susan said around Jennifer's lips. "My breasts are bigger than that girl's, and that one too!"

END FLASH

=================

The Second Motherless Child Institute Story Case #57: Signs Of Healing By ElSol

"So where's the fire?" Sheila asked before sitting next to me in the Institute lounge.

"Shouldn't you be reducing the number of idiots in some town in the middle of nowhere?" Robert asked her with a superior smile guaranteed to get under Sheila's skin. Her work in Red Falls made her the designated liaison when a community lost its way but could still be saved. She had been working on her third town when the Director recalled us.

"All five active Operatives in the Institute at the same time," Albert said. "The last time it happened was when Jason received his grays."

"The Director called all of you in too?" Lianne asked.

"Obviously, there's something wrong," I told them. "There's no point in talking about it until the Director decides to tell us."

"You're not even a little curious?" Robert needled me with.

"Someday Robert, you're actually going to piss Jason off," Sheila told him. "If the prospect weren't so terrifying, I'd love to be there."

"Jason understands his duties," Lianne said staring at Robert. "Unlike some people!"

Robert winked and blew her a kiss. Sheila and Albert looked away, pressing their lips together.

"Each of us has our own style," Sheila said to Lianne.

"I heard you asked the Director if he had anything brighter when he gave you the grays," Albert said to Sheila, trying to forestall an argument between the youngest and oldest Operatives.

"Gray is so gloomy," Sheila said patting her uniform. "I did not ask the Director if he had something brighter, I merely suggested yellow might make us seem less goonish."

"I like my Operatives to look like goons, Sheila," the Director said, gliding up to us. "If they look like goons, they don't have to act like goons quite as often."

"Where is everyone?" Sheila asked. The Director raised an eyebrow at her.

"I know the presence of five Operatives can empty entire counties, but this is the Institute, Director," she said quickly.

"Jason was practicing his 'I'm the Prince of Broodiness' act, Sheila," Robert said. "Positives positively flee in fear for their lives whenever he does that."

"Why are we here, sir?" I asked the Director.

"There's a situation, which we'll get to later," he said turning his chair around. "First order of business is my personal assistant, Stephanie. She's playing with the trainees again."

The other Operatives groaned as we stood up to follow him; Stephanie managed to get kidnapped a few times a year.

"Whose turn is it?" Sheila asked.

"I saved the trainees last time!" Robert said immediately.

"The girl has inhuman stamina when she gets going," Albert sighed. "She can fuck two Positives unconsciousness and look around for a third to keep the orgy going. I wonder if new trainees think chasing her around a bedroom is a graduation requirement."

"There's a ribbon," Sheila told him. "Blue if you managed to catch her; her favorite in each training class gets a red ribbon."

"There aren't that many trainees a year," Albert said.

"There's only been one Trainee who didn't get a ribbon since she started working for the Director," Sheila said. Everyone glanced at me.

"Sometimes, son," the Director sighed. "You make me wonder."

There was no point in saying anything.

"So whose turn is it?" Robert asked.

Stephanie knew more about the Institute than a majority of Positives and far more than any politician or New Christian priest. Like the Director's assistants before her, she became the most valuable source of information about the Institute for outsiders. Her ventures into the trainee dorm non-coincidently corresponded with one of the Director's private meetings, which must have been frustrating for anyone using her. Everyone involved knew what was going on, especially Stephanie, but the Director was adroit at making people play the game by his rules. Anyone complaining about the system discovered the hard way that Stephanie only gossiped into a list of approved ears; getting cutoff had ended several political careers.

We walked into the trainee lounge to find Stephanie sitting in the middle with a number of trainees lining the walls. Four trainees, each at a cardinal direction to Stephanie, stood a few feet from her.

"What are they doing?" Lianne asked curiously. She was the oldest Operative and had tested Positive when the Institute was still willing to use mentors rather than bring all Positives to the Institute for training.

"It's a competition," Sheila said staring at Stephanie.

"Four Positives, one of each type, use their power to wrestle for control of someone," Robert said.

"Why do they bother?" Lianne asked. "A Telepathic shouldn't lose if he has enough brains and power to get a mental command through."

"The other types don't usually win, especially with someone of Operative potential like Elijah," Robert said looking at the Telepathic Trainee fighting for control of Stephanie. "But a very good Symbolic can neutralize Telepathic commands before they become fully inscribed."

"Telepathics lose often enough to keep things interesting for the others," Sheila added.

"Elijah's good," Robert said. "He wants to be an Operative so he doesn't like to lose these and hasn't yet."

"He'll lose," I said.

"To who?" Sheila asked. "None of those three have enough power."

"The Symbolic understands her power better than Elijah understands his," I said staring at Stephanie. "She's playing for a stalemate, which makes it easier to stop his commands from inscribing on Stephanie. The Empathic is the youngest and has the least amount of control; it's a destabilizing combination. With Elijah having to deal with those two, Lucinda will win."

"You brought the Pheromonic in, Jason," Robert pointed out. "You're biased."

"They set Elijah up!" Sheila said studying Stephanie.

"Given time a Pheromonic hold is as unbreakable as a Telepathic command, probably more so," I reminded them. "You can only put the subject down and keep them down until their system purges the pheromones."

"Why would those three work together?" Lianne asked.

"They must have bet on the outcome," Robert told her. "No one will bet against a Telepathic; but if they set Elijah up, and he doesn't know it..."

"He has individual bets with the girls and thinks none of them know about the others," I said.

"He didn't!" Sheila exclaimed. Her eyes snapped at Elijah with annoyance.

"If he wins, he gets the girls until he graduates from the training program," I said. "If he loses..."

"They get him," Albert said shaking his head. "The fucking idiot!"

"Positive on Positive sex, that's disgusting!" Lianne said. "And willing sex slaves! The perverts!"

Lianne had New Christian doctrinal views on the role of Positives and their interaction with others.

"He had to have set it up so the girls wouldn't find out," Robert protested, "or he's not Operative potential."

"Elijah needed a lesson in humility," the Director said. "I asked Jason to take care of it."

"Still..." Sheila started to say.

"Elijah thinks the girls hate each other," I said. "They've spent the last three months baiting him into the bet."

Robert, Albert, and Sheila broke out laughing.

"At least, we know he respects the minds of others if he didn't look to make sure his plan was working," Sheila said nodding towards Elijah with respect.

"He would have gotten the surprise of his life," I said, "and ended his chances of becoming an Operative."

"If you didn't kill him for it," Albert said seriously. I shrugged at the obvious.

"Elijah believes his power makes him special," the Director said.

He did not have to continue; an Operative's rite of passage was killing or dying at the hands of a Positive who thought they were special.

"That's surprising," Albert said when Elijah took a step back and nodded at his opponents.

"He can still win," Lianne said.

"He could," Sheila said.

"But it's not just about Stephanie," Robert said smiling. "He could win, but the ladies beat him. A man takes his lumps."

Sheila and Robert shared a warm smile. With only ten percent of Positives being Telepathics, few were in the same Training class. Sheila and Robert entered the Institute the same day; the chaos they caused made most pray we were never so lucky again.

Stephanie let out a frustrated gasp as the other competitors released her. She looked around to see what had happened. Her kidnappings usually ended much differently.

"I guess there's no one to rescue this time," Robert said.

"Jason," the Director said loudly. "Show the trainees how it's done."

Everyone in the room turned towards me; Stephanie's eyes lit up, and she leaned in my direction. I nodded to the Director and walked up to Stephanie.

"Stand up," I told her.

"Make me," she purred.

"The Director wants privacy for a few hours, darling," I replied. "You need to go to sleep. We can do it your way or mine. Which would you prefer?"

She got on her feet so fast the chair tumbled behind her.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "My way is quicker."

"And miss the opportunity to see the Director's Bastard in action," she said. "I've got a lot of experience with Positives, Jason. Can you live up to my expectations?"

I got close enough for her to feel the warmth of my breath against her cheek.

"Do you know why I never touched you, Stephanie?" I asked. She would have touched my skin with hers as she shook her head except I moved away. "Because for you, this is a game, and I would have spoiled it."

"Spoiled it?" she asked leaning back so she could stare at me with her warm brown eyes.

I let her become aware of my jack. Most of the time, I made it feel like I was coming in through the base of someone's skull. It was an illusion but a useful one.

Stephanie spread her feet apart as her mind told her I was getting inside through her pussy. She closed her eyes as I drove the tentacle up her spine and into her brain.

"Arms, dear," I said gesturing upwards with my fingers and taking a step back. Her eyes opened, and she looked at her arms as they followed my instruction. Her pupils widened, and her nostrils flared as she struggled to keep her arms in position. I let her think she was making it a fight to heighten the sensation of being trapped by my power.

With arms akimbo, her brow furrowed as she continued to send commands that went unheeded. I waited until drops of sweat formed on her forehead before stepping forward again.

"Let me take a guess about your experience," I said putting my hand on the top button of her blouse. "Telepathics said come, and you came."

I undid the button and the one below. I took a step back and held my hands up for her to see. She felt the third button being worked on by unseen hands; she looked around to see who was touching her, while I blocked the awareness of her hands doing my work.

"That's so easy though," I said bringing her focus back to me. "Come."

Her knees would have buckled except an instant before her pussy tried to grasp the link that only existed in her mind I slammed a wall between her and the pleasure.

"No!" she whimpered, fighting to push past the barrier. She thought she was moving but stood frozen.

"Then there's Pheromonics," I said walking behind her to undo her skirt. "But at their best, it's only your body."

I stood in front of her and tilted my head.

"Like this," I said. Every nerve awakened outward from her spine, each screaming signals of sensation at her mind. The wave spread upward, downward, and around her torso until it felt to her like she was covered in a silky web of physical bliss. I opened her mind until it could process all the pleasure I was giving her.

"But that's just physical," I said. "Your body feels to the point of need, but it's not really you. The Pheromonic isn't really in control, are they?"

I pushed her up until she got to a point that felt twice as high as the one my order to come had taken her to and cut it off again. There were tears in her eyes when she looked at me.

"And Symbolics are so..." I said. "They make you feel like one second you're going about your business and the next you're standing in your bra, panties, and heels. Like that."

She tore her eyes from me and looked down. She was standing in her bra, panties, and heels. The experience of her entire body being bathed in feeling had been in her mind; in the meantime, I directed her hands to take her down to essentials.

"Empathics are my personal favorite," I told her. "You feel what they feel; they feel what you feel. It's like sharing, but YOU don't want to share, do you?"

Her eyes bored into me. She bit her lip to the point of drawing blood. I smiled before walking behind her. I put my hand on her bra, making sure I did not touch skin. I undid the hooks and walked back in front of her. I pulled on the front of the bra, and her arms moved forward to allow me to slip it off.

Stephanie's eyes widened as she witnessed counter-evidence to what her mind told her, that her arms were still akimbo.

"What's the point of being with a Positive, if they don't take?" I asked. She bit her lip again.

elsol
elsol
728 Followers