The Institute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content.

We then headed to a hotel downtown, got a room and fucked for 2 days.

We never discussed Kenya or the institution. I never told him about Lake. I never asked what he saw. I never questioned what he did.

We simply lived a new life. A life where his dick was no longer my chore and my pussy was no longer my obligation. They were my calling.

Kenya, strangely, never called me again. I don't know if she ever contacted Stevie. I didn't care.

Maybe she knew that I knew more than she wanted me to know. Maybe she was embarrassed by the show we put on in the parking lot of her company. Maybe Stevie told her to go away.

But maybe I made the entire affair up. Maybe I needed to believe Stevie was fucking Kenya to give in to my deepest, darkest passions. Maybe the institute knew that.

Or maybe they were fucking behind my back.

I was just too consumed with enjoying my man's dick to worry about any of those maybes.

That said, I did find Lake online.

In a latex dominatrix outfit.

Giving orders to a man that resembled the dark silhouette in our room that night.

And Lake was getting fucked.

Fucked from behind.

Like a woman.