The Insurance Agent

Story Info
Understanding between boss and assistant goes astray
4.1k words
4.3
62.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers

As she jogged around the track at the local high school, Marci’s mind was more on her job. She had been an assistant to the agent of a local insurance company and times were tough. Stock prices were falling and there had been too many claims sent into the office lately that had to paid, and the corporate headquarters was beginning to put pressure on Mr. Berger to cut their losses.

She liked her boss not only because she liked her job and didn’t want to lose it, but also because he was a nice family man. He had two children and his wife always was very pleasant when she called asking about Marci’s life and how she was doing. Mr. Berger, well actually, Shayne was a father figure to her and she didn’t want his business to fail.

Marci had graduated from the local community college two years ago, and at the age of 23 she was very happy. She dated frequently but hadn’t settled down to just one boyfriend yet. She enjoyed going out with her friends and didn’t want to be tied down. She had been sexually active since her freshman year in high school, but she didn’t feel that she was promiscuous, but rather just enjoyed having sex. Unless it was a close friend she usually made the men she slept with wear a condom. If she went out with a married man, as she had done on occasion, she didn’t worry about a condom, reasoning that he would probably be okay seeing he had a wife.

Men found Marci attractive, she was 5’1” tall, very petite, weighing between 95 to 100 pounds and only 32B 21 34 measurements. Because of her size her breasts did seem larger than they actually were. She had dark red hair, that flowed down to her shoulders and had a lot of bounce to it. She kept her pussy trimmed so it wouldn’t show outside of her bikini, but left the rest and it was rather full. She had freckles over her body and her nails on both her hands and feet were always manicure and painted. Her lips were full and pouty she had been told, these also were always covered with lipstick that coordinated with her nail polish. When she entered a room, or a bar for that matter, heads usually turned to notice her. As she jogged she also thought that she loved to stay in shape and there was no hint of extra pounds on her body.

She slowed as she approached her car, she walked the final 100 yards to where her car was, unlocked the door and took out her bottle of gatorade. As she slowly drank, she let herself cool down a bit, stretching her legs as she did. The front of her tee was wet with her perspiration and she felt it running down the crack of her butt. As she cooled she finally opened the door, put a towel on the driver’s seat and entered the car for the drive home to change and get ready for work.

Marci pulled into the parking lot at the insurance agency at 8:45. They opened the office at 9:00 and she noticed Shayne was already there. This was unusual for him he normally didn’t show up until 9:30 or 10:00. When she opened the door he was sitting at his desk and she greeted him “Good morning, Shayne, how are you this morning?”

“I’m okay, Marci, I’m okay.”

She knew by his tone, and also they way her looked that he really wasn’t okay.

Shayne was 47 years old, 6’3” tall, well muscled, he kept himself in shape by going to the gym 4 or 5 times a week and he had been a receiver for a college football team. He wore nice suits and always kept his hair trimmed neatly and his fingernails manicured. He was a very well kept man. His eyes were usually bright as was his big smile. He had a small mustache and a goatee. He was also a very dark skinned African American.

“Would you like some coffee, Shayne?”

“Yes, thank you, Marci.”

When she handed him his coffee, he said, “You know I really appreciate all the help you give me around here, and I don’t want to lose you.”

“Is it that bad, Shayne?”

“It may be. I’m really worried about it, last night a client called and said he was going to turn in a claim on a $200,000.00 business loss. If the home office sees that it may be the final nail in my coffin.”

“We’ve got to think positively Shayne, maybe we can do something to make him wait a while before he makes the claim.”

“If you can think of something Marci, I will love you forever.”

“Maybe we should get together, two heads are better than one.”

He smiled and said “How about after work, we can go get a drink or two also.”

She said, “That would be great, we can go to The Grotto.”

The Grotto was a place that she had been to a couple of times, they played jazz and she knew that Shayne enjoyed jazz, and it wouldn’t be filled with friends of hers, bothering her while she was trying to come with an idea to save the agency and here job.


The day passed quickly, the client that had said he was going to file a claim had not come in, giving them time to work on their solution. Near the end of the day, brushed her hair applied fresh lipstick and looked at herself in the mirror. She had worn a short print skirt, with a white blouse, no hose because in the summer she tanned enough that she didn’t need them.

When the locked the office for the day, Shayne said, “Why don’t you just ride with me or we can drop your car off at your apartment and go from there together.”

“Okay, pick me up at my place.” She got in her car and headed for her apartment. She looked in her rearview mirror and watched as Shayne pulled in behind her. When they reached her apartment, she got out of her car and locked it. She walked over to Shayne’s car and opened the door and slid into the passenger seat, her skirt rode up to the top of her thighs and she lifted her ass and pulled it back down.

Shayne had noticed her beautiful thighs as her skirt rode up and he thought that he had seen a hint of red panties before she it back.

He smiled at her and headed for The Grotto. As they drove, they talked about the day and what they could do. Shayne told her that the client, Jason Taylor, was a bastard to deal with. He had written the policy, just a month ago and now he was going to make a claim. It would look like he hadn’t done his research properly on the business.

Marci told him, “I bet together we can think of something to keep the wolf away from their door.” As she shifted in her seat, her skirt rode up a little and Shayne looked over at her legs. She noticed his look and said “Now, now, Shayne watch the road.”

He smiled at her and said, “Sorry Marci. You do look very nice though.”

“Thank you Shayne. You’ve never said anything like that before.”

“I’ve never seen you with your skirt that high on your thighs either.”

Marci smiled, “Sorry, I wasn’t watching what I was doing” but she didn’t bother to pull her skirt back down. After all this was her boss, and there was no need for worry. Plus he was black, and she had never considered having sex with a black man.

They pulled into the parking lot at The Grotto and it was empty. Marci wondered if it was even open. They went up to the door, Shayne held it open for Marci and they entered. As their eyes accustomed to the darkness, they found a table and noticed there were only two people in the place. They waited for someone come to their table, and when no one did, Shayne asked what she wanted and went up to the bar. He came back with their drinks and they discussed their problem again. During the discussion, they ended up having 4 drinks more, and Marci started to feel a little giddy. As they talked Shayne held her hand and Marci began to enjoy the closeness between them.

When he brought their next drink, Marci mentioned that he probably needed to go home.

“Why, do you want to get rid of me, Marci?”

“No, I just thought that your wife may be upset with you staying out so late.”

“Jenny took the kids and went to her mother’s house for the weekend. I am going to be a bachelor until Monday, or at least Sunday evening.”

“Oh, I didn’t know, but then maybe we can get something to eat, if you’d like to.” She didn’t know why she had said that, but she didn’t have anything to do tonight and she would enjoy the company.

“Sure, I’d love to.” They finished their drink and Shayne took her hand and led her to his car. He helped her into the passenger side and watched as she slid into the car, her skirt again slid up her legs, this time exposing her panties and it affirmed the first glimpse he thought he had that they were red. Marci giggled as she looked up at Shayne, the drinks had had an effect on her. She looked down and straightened her skirt, not as good as she should have, but she thought “What the hell.”

Shayne asked what she would like to eat, and they decided to go to the neighboring city to a nice restaurant that he knew about. During the drive, they joked and Marci giggled even more, she turned in the seat and her legs opened, with one on the seat under her butt and the other still touching the floor. This pushed her skirt up even further and he had an unencumbered view of her panties, a very tiny bikini style that he later found out was her favorite type.

As he drove and after he had told her a joke, his hand had come to rest on her knee, and she didn’t bother to say anything because, in fact, he was a good friend and also she had become a little high on the alcohol she had consumed.

When they got to the restaurant, he went around the car and opened the door for Marci. He walked with her into the restaurant with his arm around her on the pretense that he didn’t want her to stumble and fall.

Marci felt the bulging muscles as he held her, and she enjoyed the feeling. Shayne asked for a corner table and when the hostess escorted them to a dimly lit corner, he helped her with her seat and then sat next to her. Marci was impressed because the tables were candle lit and the restaurant was very nicely furnished. The waitress walked up and said “My name is Gloria and I’ll be serving you tonight. Would you care for a drink before you order?”

Shayne ordered them each a drink and the waitress asked, “May I see your ID maam?”

Marci showed her he license and the waitress went off to get their drinks. “She must think you’re robbing the cradle, Shayne” as she giggled.

“Maybe she thinks you’re my daughter” laughing as he said it.

“I’m really enjoying myself Shayne, I hope that everything straightens itself out. I don’t want to work for someone else.”

“I’m sure we’ll work everything out Marci, as long as we stay together on this.”

Marci leaned over reached over and stretched up and kissed him on the cheek.

“What was that for, Marci?”

The waitress brought their drinks, as she was leaving, Marci said, “I just wanted to kiss you, Shayne, I think you’re wonderful.”

Shayne looked into her eyes and thought to himself, “I would love to have you tell me that when you’re riding cock” but, he just smiled and said, “I think you are too, Marci. Now drink up, the evening is young.”

The had dinner and Marci consumed two more drinks and Shayne noticed she had started to slur her words. He paid the check and held her as they walked out to the car, his arms dropping a little and his hand brushing against her ass. She leaned close to him and rubbed his stomach as they walked. He opened her door and watched as she again let her skirt ride up and show most of her bikini panties. His cock began to stir as he thought about how much he would like to run his black cock into her body.

He entered his side and she was facing him, her legs open as they were before. He knew he had to have her tonight, and she seemed as if she was going to be willing to do as he wished.

“Want to dancing, Marci, or should I take you home?”

“I need to change, Shayne, then we can go dancing if you like.”

“Then I’ll head to your place so you can change.”

When the arrived at her apartment he shut off the car and said, “I guess I’ll wait here for you.”

“No way, mister, come on in. It’ll only be a few minutes, because I’ve also got to pee.”

She turned the key in the door and they went in. Shayne noticed that her apartment was a typical young lady’s apartment, a bit frilly for him.

“I’ll be right back Shayne.” She headed down the hall and entered a door that he was sure was the bathroom, a few minutes later she came out and said, “That feels so much better, I thought I was going to wet my pants.”

She kicked off her shoes and started to unbutton her blouse. Shayne watched as she had all but one button undone. “Shit, I’m sorry, what am I thinking about.” She turned and headed down the hall to her bedroom, not bothering to close the door. Shayne waited a few minutes and then walked down the hall until he came to her door. He looked in and she was nude except for her bikini panties, which she was pulling down. He stood and watched her until she removed them and stepped out of them. She began to walk over to her dresser when she saw Shayne. He was smiling at her and she said, “Damn, a dirty old man again. You pervert.” She raised her arms to cover her breasts as Shayne walked toward her. “What are you doing Shayne.”

He reached out and pulled her to him as he bent down and their lips met. She pulled back and said, “We can’t do this, you’re married and I like your wife.”

“What’s the old saying, what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her. All night I’ve been good, and you sat with your legs open, giving me a nice view of your panties. Now I like what I see, and I want you, Marci.”

He bent down again, and their lips met, this time she didn’t pull away, she didn’t know whether it was the drinking or whether it was his muscular or the conversation but her lips parted and his tongue found hers. She moaned as they kissed his hands roaming over her body, fondling her breast, tweaking her nipples moving their way done her back until they came to rest on her ass. He had one hand on each cheek of her ass, pulling her closer to him. Her mind raced, she couldn’t believe that she was kissing her boss and he was holding her nude body as she did. She felt his cock harden as he held her and she thought “I can’t let this happen.” Her arms went around his neck and he lifted her up, her legs wrapping around his waist, her pussy opening wide. His hands pulled at the cheeks of her ass, pulling them open as they kissed. She held him tightly as she felt her body respond to his touch, her pussy beginning to become wet. He walked over to her bed, and let her down. She lay back and looked at him as he took off his coat, shirt, reaching down removed his shoes, then, he dropped his pants. Her mind raced. He was standing there in just his boxers and it was obvious that he was excited and she wondered what he would look like. She was going to be with a black man for the first time and her heart began to pound against her chest then he put his thumbs under the elastic on his boxers and pushed them over his hips.

Marci gasped as his tool came into sight. It was very black, semi soft but still a good 7 inches long and his balls hung down another 3 to 4 inches below that. There were large veins in his cock and they seemed to be pulsing, although she knew that was just her imagination. He knelt down and kissed her fully on the lips. Again her tongue felt his and her mouth opened wide so she could suck gently on his tongue. Her arms again went around his neck as she kissed him and her pelvis ground against his body. She was horny as hell and she was looking forward to having sex, with this beautiful black man, that also happened to be her boss.

As they kissed his hands explored Marci’s body. He thought to himself “Damn, this is not only a young, beautiful woman, but she is also in great shape.” Her body had great muscle tone and there wasn’t any fat that he could see on her. He pulled back a little and licked her lips wanting to taste this little redhead. He kissed her eyelids, her cheeks, her chin, her neck as he moved his way down her body. She was breathing harder as he continued working down. He took her nipples into his mouth one at a time and sucked on them, his hands running up and down on her rib cage, moving down her hips to her thighs. He licked from her breasts to her navel, and inserted his tongue in it, his hands exploring over the front of her thighs.

Marci looked at Shayne and whispered, “Make love to me Shayne.” He looked up from her navel and smiled. “I’m going to Marci, I’m going to.” He continued moving down, his hands caressing her calves and then her feet. As he slipped his shoulders between her thighs she spread them wide for him. Shayne looked at Marci’s pussy and the thick red hair around it, the beautiful pink lips and the gaping hole that would soon hold his cock. His tongue ran out of his mouth and hit her clit and she said “Yes, that’s it.” He started at the bottom of her cunt and ran his tongue wide up the entire length, until it again contacted her clit. Again her hips heaved and she moaned, “Yes, Shayne, yes.” His tongue licked at her clit as his hands moved behind here knees and he lifted her legs and opened them wide. His tongue pushed deep into her pussy, reaching for the juices that were beginning to flow. She put her feet on his shoulders and he let her go now that she knew what he wanted. His hand came around and he put it in his mouth and wet it, then he put it to her ass and made it wet also, then back to his mouth and he put it against the opening of her ass and his tongue licked at her clit as he pushed it into her ass, until only the first knuckle was in her body. Marci, was breathing hard as hell and he worked his finger as he ate her pussy. Her hands had moved to her knees and she held them open wide for him and she felt her loins stir as she enjoyed his attentions. Shayne started using his tongue like a cock, moving in and out of her pussy, then darting up to lick her clit then back into her pussy, all the while, gingerly moving his finger in her ass. When she could take it no longer she screamed and closed her eyes, her juices flowed out of her and covered his face as she had a gigantic orgasm. He kept hitting her clit, but she said, “I can’t take any more right now, Shayne, I think my cummer’s hung up.” He lifted his face, and said, are you sure, then his tongue darted out again and hit her clit and she jumped. “Please don’t. Wait a minute, please.”

Shayne stopped hitting her clit and kissed the lips of her pussy and licked gently around, removing what juice he could from her. He pulled his finger out of her ass and licked it also. “You taste fantastic, Marci.”

He moved up her body and held her in his arms, as they kissed the deep kiss of new lovers. She felt so good and she was starting to calm down after her orgasm. As they kissed her hand trailed over his abs, until she began to feel his pubic hair, the her hard encircled his cock. It felt so good in her hand and it had become very hard while he had been eating her. She felt that she owed him a favor in return and she kissed her way over his body, stopping to suck on his nipples and she fondled his balls. They seemed to be as big as tennis balls and they lay against the bed even when he was on his back. She cupped his balls in her hand and felt the weight of them. She was amazed.

She rested her head just above his cock, her eyes devouring it. It had grown since they started and it was now almost fully engorged and the thick veins on the sides seemed to be ready to pop. She drew in a deep breath and smelled the heat from his body. She got on her knees and put her had down to support her as she kissed the tip of his cock. Her lips became wet with his precum and she licked them, tasting him for the first time. She opened her mouth and folded her lip over her top teeth, and took the head into her mouth. His cock twitched as it entered her mouth and she moved down to take as much into her mouth as she could. She started the up and down movement on his black cock, as she felt him hand on her ass again, then felt it trail down and find her pussy. A finger probed into her as she sucked his cock. He worked his finger in and out of Marci’s cunt, starting the fire again in her body. She sucked harder, the he pushed a little on her shoulders and she pulled her mouth from his cock and lay back on the bed. Shayne need to fuck this little woman, and she spread her legs wide as he moved between them. He poised his cock at the entrance to her body, and pushed it in. It slid in easily and he pushed until his balls slapped her ass.

whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers
12