The Insurance Agent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marci writhed and moaned in pleasure as his cock entered her and her legs wrapped around his waist allowing him to push even deeper into her pussy.

Shayne started to move his hips letting his cock slide in and out of her cunt. He worked his cock slowly in her body, and he felt her begin to work her cunt with him. They locked in a kiss as they fucked. She enjoyed the welcome feeling of his balls slapping her ass as they fucked. His hands roamed over her body, feeling every inch that he could. He thought to himself as their tongue danced the dance of heat, “This little bitch is fine, and her pussy is so tight.”

They went on like this for 15 minutes and Marci had at least 3 orgasms, then Shayne picked up his pace and his cock expanded and he began to pump his black seed into her waiting cunt. They looked into each other’s eyes, the mouths locked together as he pumped his sperm deep into her body.

When they had finished they lay together with his cock still inside her. She felt him begin to soften as her mind started to come back to reality. “What had she just done. How could she face his wife again, knowing that she had fucked him.”

Only time would tell.

12