The Intellectual Pansexual Ch. 06

Story Info
A pleasant surprise after picking up a preppy twink.
7.3k words
4.69
8.6k
6

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning."

Taylor opened his eyes. His mind felt blank, empty, at peace. His cock felt warm and comfortable. As it turned out, that was because Cassie was sitting on it.

"Good morning to you too." He moved his hips and she sighed. "This is a very nice way to wake up."

"Don't get used to it," Cassie chuckled. "I like your friends' dicks, too, you know." She lay down on top of Taylor's torso, groping for something in her backpack. When she sat up again, she was sucking on her vape pen.

"I also like my friends' dicks. So I get it. Isn't it a little early for that?"

"I've got a pretty tough fitness class this morning, so no." Cassie put the pen down and checked her phone. "And cumming is a good warmup."

"It must be fun to have endless orgasms." The swimmer was guiding the movement of her thrusts, gently stroking her mound and pussy with his thumbs as he eased towards her clit.

"It is. And I have to admit, I'm feeling very satisfied after last night. Never completely, but that was close."

After Josh had bred Taylor and thoroughly de-virginized him, the blonde had gotten down on all fours, spread his legs, and invited Esteban to fuck him. The wrestler had obliged eagerly, and Taylor had sat through dinner with one of Josh's cold steel butt plugs holding two athlete loads in his ass. His dick never stopped twitching. They had come back to the dorm in a hurry, and the two studs had taken it in turn to add a second load apiece to his hole. Cassie had spent the entire time encouraging them and snapping pictures as the more experienced boys bent their new jock lover into every position of which his body was capable. She'd handed the camera over to Josh just long enough to swallow Taylor's cum when Esteban's assault on his prostate became too much for him. The boys, their own lusts momentarily exhausted, had then restored the sexual balance in the room by spending the rest of the night servicing her orally. Most of the time, one of them would be holding her in his arms and making out with her while another ate her out and the third worshiped her feet. The boys traded off, and eventually the licking and sucking became general. Taylor thought vaguely that he'd fallen asleep passionately making out with Esteban. But Esteban was now in the other bed with Josh. He blinked it away. It didn't really matter. He wanted to explode, yet from the stiffness of his morning wood he could tell orgasm was some distance away. Abruptly he remembered something.

"How's it going with Alexa?"

"She's being weird," Cassie gasped, fucking herself faster. "She's giving me evasive answers when I try to talk to her in class. And not texting back. And she keeps looking at me out of the corner of her eye when she thinks I'm not looking."

"Like she wants to fuck the shit out of you?"

"Like she wants to fuck the shit out of me and is so uncomfortable with the idea but can't stop thinking about it."

"Wish she were sitting on my face right now."

"Oh, God fucking damn," Cassie swore, pinching both her nipples at once. She clamped down on Taylor's prick and squirted all over his shaved groin.

"Hey! Don't go!" the swimmer begged as she pulled off him.

"Sorry, handsome," Cassie said. She slid her legs into a tiny pair of sweat shorts and added a tank top. "Just know that I'll be leaking the whole time I'm in class thinking about you." One long, sensuous French kiss was all he got out of her, and then she was gone. Taylor went limp in frustration.

"I saw that," Esteban murmured. Josh was spooning him from behind, the head of his cock peeking through the larger boy's muscular thighs and weeping precum onto them.

"I'm so hard it hurts!" Taylor moaned. Esteban made a noncommittal sound. His own erection was hovering in midair and Josh was quite obviously ignoring it.

Taylor stood up and stretched. He realized that his morning wood was harder than usual. It seemed to reach back inside his groin, too, a bar of pleasurable sensation inside him. A sense of his own power-and his own fragility. In that moment, sober in the cold light of morning, he understood how well and truly fucked he was, in body and in mind. He would never be able to forget this sensation of being newly aware of his physique and sexuality.

He kissed both his lovers gently. "How'd you like the show?"

"It paired well with your roommate dripping all over my hole," Esteban said, disengaging from Josh and sitting up. "How's yours this morning?"

"Sticky," Taylor chortled, flexing his muscles experimentally. "I need a shower. So do you two."

"We slept in too late," Josh complained as they piled into a shower stall. The halls were alive and they had had to hide their erections beneath towels on the way to the bathroom. And several other guys had seen the three of them going into the same cubicle. Well, there was no rule against that.

Esteban slid two fingers comfortably into Taylor's now-stretched hole. "So, now that it's the morning after, how'd you enjoy bottoming for the first time?"

"It was epic," Taylor grinned. He leaned back under the hot spray of water and closed his eyes. "Definitely the most intense sex I've ever had."

"I think you've still got some of our juice up here."

"That's fucking hot. You know what I love most about bottoming?"

"The fact that you're offering yourself to another man," Josh said. "I know, I feel it too. It's better than the actual stimulation." He spread his knees a little, giving Taylor a better feel of his hole.

"You realize how it makes you the ultimate sexual being," Esteban added. "Able to fuck and be fucked. You're complete."

"Yeah," Taylor sighed. "I am now." He winced slightly.

"Sore?"

"A little."

"It'll get easier." Esteban rocked backwards, taking Josh's and Taylor's fingers in his ass at the same time. Their muscled bodies were crammed together in the tightness of the shower stall. "Ironic, isn't it? I break up with my girlfriend so I can get more pussy and I spend most of my first night as a free man buried inside a jockboy."

"Men just like holes," Josh said.

"Okay," Taylor said, pressing on his roommate's prostate until the runner's eyes seemed about to pop out of his head, "you're the sexpert. What do women like?"

"Women like to be kissed and held and teased."

"And neither men nor women really care whether it's a man or a woman giving it to them as long as they get that?"

"Pretty much, yeah."

"Uh...guys?" Esteban panted. "Speaking of teasing..."

"You're not going to blow from getting finger-banged already, are you?" Josh challenged him.

The wrestler grimaced. "No, but you're making me really have to piss."

"Do it," Taylor said.

"You serious?"

"I do it in my speedo and in the pool all the time. Like a huge cumshot splashing your body with heat."

"Fuck." Esteban stared at their cocks, all fully erect, towering within inches of each other in the confined space but not touching. Each boy's slit was beaded with precum from the prostate stimulation they were sharing.

"Do it," Taylor whispered again, adding a little more pressure to Esteban's ass.

Piss arced from the muscle boy's cock and splattered on Taylor's chest, running down to drip on his erection. He let out a strangled cry. His own bladder let go, and he bobbed his cock, splashing his friends with his stream. Then Josh was pissing hard on both of them as well. His stream came in two thin sprays from his pricktip, forced into narrowness by his hardness. Hotter than the water from the shower, the liquid trickled down their legs and tickled the soles of their feet, turning all three of them on even more. Their muscles clenched, forcing every last drop out. It didn't quite feel as good as cumming, but it was close, and it lasted much longer.

"How'd you like that?" Taylor asked, smirking at the huge smile on the RA's face.

"I'm gonna do that again," Esteban said. "Fuck. Holy fuck. That was kinky."

"For a swimmer it's pretty natural."

"Maybe I joined the wrong team in high school."

"I missed out on the spandex rubbing, though."

"Water polo," Josh suggested. "You could piss on each other underwater while trying to pull each other's speedos off." He snickered at the thought.

"Now you're making me want to start a gay water polo club," Taylor said. He was kneading his friends' balls now, while each of them had a hand on his dick.

"Mmmm. Hot. How many guys a side?"

"Seven. So we'd need eleven more. Plus a referee, so twelve."

"We might be able to find twelve more slutty jocks. And since players wear double speedos anyway, they can wear their own to practice and then we'll hand out red and blue club suits to designate the sides. And the teams will get chosen at random each time to keep it good-natured."

"And the losers bottom for the winners," Esteban said, polishing Taylor's cocktip. The boys were squirming as they worked each other over somewhat roughly, their wet, sweaty bodies sliding in the steam.

"That's traditional in most gay fiction, yeah," Josh said wryly.

"No reason it can't be true for once." Esteban grabbed the shower gel and squirted it liberally over their cocks before shoving forward and taking all three of their shafts in his two hands. The slipperiness felt fantastic. They needed to cum so badly-but the lube would make it harder for them to do so. Their desire was such that they could no longer control their groans. Even a triple kiss, tongues seeking furiously for others, wasn't enough to silence them. None of them could tell who came first; all they knew was that at some point their need eased and great clumps of semen were dripping from their hands and dicks to lie whitely atop their tanned feet before the shower washed them away.

"Think anyone heard that?" Taylor gasped, finally.

"Probably," Josh giggled, leaning against the bigger boys.

"It's not against the rules," Esteban shrugged. He started lathering them up properly.

"We're definitely not going to have time for a workout now."

"Maybe this afternoon then?"

"Can't," Josh said. "I have a date."

"A date or a hookup?"

"Could be either. It's with this really hot couple I've met a few times. They might dress me up and take me out for a romantic evening-with no underwear on and a vibrating plug in my ass. Or we might just fuck by the pool. Sometimes we flip, sometimes they make me their bottom boy all afternoon. And one time they strapped me to the wall of the playroom, gagged me, and then made me watch for hours while they played and edged each other without touching me one single time. That was mindblowing in a way I can't begin to describe."

"And I thought watersports was getting kinky," Esteban said, laughing.

Josh shrugged. "In my book it is. It's this guy who's been getting me into it lately." He pulled Taylor in for a kiss.

"Have fun," the blonde said when he came up for air. He turned to Esteban. "How about you and me this afternoon, then?"

"I'm on duty till six. After that?"

"Works for me. Bring Cassie if she's with you."

"Yeah, she probably will be."

"Great. If I don't find something to do I'll probably stop by."

"Someone to do, you mean," Josh mock-scolded him. "You're a jockslut. Act like one!"

"Yes, teacher," Taylor said sarcastically, grinding his hips against the smaller boy.

"That's more like it!" Josh exclaimed approvingly. He was hard again.

The boys shared a three-way kiss in the hall in front of half a dozen astonished kids waiting for the elevator before heading back to their rooms. Taylor hung up his towel and pulled a pair of khaki shorts out of his dresser.

"What, no drag chutes today?" Josh teased him.

"I think I'll take a look out of your book and go preppy today," Taylor said, tucking his soft prick into the leg of his shorts where it would be kept in a constant state of semi-arousal, lightly visible to all his classmates. He added a Polo button-down and stepped into his Sperrys. "What do you think?"

"You're very fuckable."

"Thanks. Holy shit! So are you!" Josh looked stunning in a rich purple T-shirt, white shorts, and matching white Toms, all of which glowed against his brown skin. "My God. You're going to be lucky not to get raped today. I may do it before we even get out of the building."

"You can't rape the willing," Josh chuckled, grabbing his bag. "Come on, we've just got time for breakfast."

"I know what breakfast I want," Taylor teased. He stroked his roommate's butt gently.

"We can't right now."

"We have thirty seconds to spare for this." Taylor dropped to his knees and pulled one of Josh's espadrilles off. He kissed the boy's foot, savoring the taste and smell of clean teenage jock flesh. It was yet another act of simultaneous submission and dominance. His tongue wiped the sole aggressively, and Josh whimpered. One by one, he sucked the runner's firm toes into his mouth, even chewing gently on the big toe. When the whole foot was wet with his spit, he slid it back into the white shoe, noting, in spite of its newness, that the interior was covered with splotches. Cum stains. He shivered, and did the same thing to Josh's other foot.

"Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you," Josh panted, almost banging his head against the door. "I am going to be rock hard all day and I'm not going to be able to touch myself. Fuck!"

"Good," Taylor said. "You're going to please those guys very well tonight."

"You like the thought of me as a boytoy," Josh said as they stepped into the elevator.

"Yes. You'd make a hot one."

"That's unfortunate for you, though, isn't it?" Josh had a sweetly sadistic expression on his face. "Hot boytoys are very uncontrolled." With that, he went down on his knees and started doing to Taylor what Taylor had just done to him.

"You can stop there," the swimmer said, trying to keep his cock from escaping his shorts when he felt the leather press against his spit-slick sole again. "Don't want you to get caught." He didn't want it to stop, either, but there were risks to be considered.

"I don't care," Josh said, and began on Taylor's other foot. The elevator stopped and the door swished open. Pretending to look at his phone screen, Taylor heard a couple of suppressed gasps from three girls, who squeezed into the far corner and stared at the scene in front of them in shocked fascination. Josh ignored them, finished tasting his roommate, and stood up, licking his lips. He then deliberately made eye contact with them and smiled slightly. They fled the second the car halted.

"You're the most fun roommate ever," Taylor said. "Thanks." He grabbed Josh by the hand and pulled him in for a long, deep French kiss as they stepped outside the building.

"Thanks for making every college boy's fantasy come true. I hope you have fun today."

"I'm sure I will," Taylor grinned.

A few hours later he wasn't so certain. His classes had been totally uninteresting. Esteban was on duty and probably multitasking with Cassie as well. Josh was already on his way to his assignation. He wondered if he should go to the beach, or download Grindr. Out of boredom, he strolled by the LGBTQ Student Center, stopping to look at the posters outside the office. None of it interested him. There was no radicalism and no sex, just themed versions of regular activities. That wasn't who he was, the flyers reminded him.

He noticed that there was another boy standing there, a tiny twink with a brilliant blonde quiff of hair. His tanned limbs were smooth and gleaming. He was even more preppy than Taylor, with a bow tie and everything. And there was something unusual about him, something that made the taller boy want him badly. The swimmer felt a rush of blood to his groin and stifled a hiss of lust. The twink quickly glanced at him. Their eyes locked. Then they both giggled.

Damn, Taylor thought. This is so much easier than trying to play games with a girl.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Taylor."

"Dakota." The boy's hand was soft but strong as they shook. "Your first time here?"

"Yeah. Yours?"

"Nah, I'm a sophomore. I used to come here a bunch."

"It's...well, it seems boring," Taylor shrugged. "And where's the sex positivity?"

Dakota giggled, his voice high-pitched yet pleasant. "Give me a break. They don't do that here. Or anywhere. Well, maybe Yale, but that's there and we're here. It's one reason I stopped coming."

"And yet you're here."

"And if you'd been here two minutes from now I probably wouldn't have been."

"And I don't really see why either of us is still here, so why not go somewhere else together?"

Dakota examined Taylor carefully for a full minute. "I've got a bit of a roommate problem."

"My roommate is out all afternoon."

"That sounds like fun." Dakota had an impudent smile on his face.

"Well, for him, yes."

"What about for you?"

"I guess that's going to depend on the company, isn't it?"

"That's a lot of pressure on me!" Dakota protested.

"Not yet," Taylor said under his breath. The boy heard him and screamed with laughter. He was a lot of fun, Taylor realized as they walked across campus, chatting most of the way. And there was something about this little twink that was turning him on as much as the hot jocks who had always drawn both his platonic and sexual admiration. It was exciting, and it was new, which made it even more exciting.

"I smell weed!" Dakota primly announced the instant Taylor closed the door behind them.

"You're not an RA in disguise, are you?" Taylor chuckled.

"Hell no!" Dakota pulled a slim case out of his back pocket and flicked a perfectly rolled joint from it. He walked over to the open window. "Got a light?"

"It takes one to know one," Taylor said. He opened his desk drawer and found a lighter. "You don't vape?"

"Sometimes, but I'm used to joints." The blonde took a big draw off the spliff, held it, and exhaled through the window with perfect precision. "It's fucking hot in here. You guys don't have the air on."

"We don't usually wear clothes, so we don't need it."

"Cool." Dakota inhaled again. "Don't let me stop you from getting comfortable." He smoked automatically, with obvious experience; his eyes never left Taylor.

The swimmer realized his new friend was going to be a tease, and he was fine with that. He kicked off his boat shoes, hung his shirt back up, and then put his shorts away neatly before turning to casually reveal his full erection, already dripping precum.

"Thanks. That's much better. Wearing clothes in this weather is pointless." He gratefully accepted the joint from Dakota and let the smoke curl sensuously from his mouth, bending so it caught the draft. The high went rushing to his head and down through his core to his cock. His mouth went dry, but he kept sucking. "This is great stuff."

"Something my brother grew back in Wyoming."

"Nice." If the boy was going to play with him, Taylor decided, he would play along. He pulled out his desk chair and sat down, legs spread, fully relaxed-apart from his cock, which pulsed where it rested in the groove between his torso and thigh. Dakota carefully put out the joint and carried it to the trash can. When he came back, he went straight to Taylor and sat down on his lap, facing him, yet not touching or even near his cock.

"I have to tell you, your legs feel amazing on mine," Taylor said. Dakota's shorts had slid up and bare skin was pressing against bare skin.

Dakota smiled at him. He was so small that Taylor was still looking down into his eyes. "That's a sweet thing to say."

"You're a very sweet boy."

"What!"

"With a naughty side! I get that. But still a sweet boy."

Dakota leaned forward until his lips were just short of meeting Taylor's. "Are you sure about that?"

"One hundred percent."

"I wonder..."

"Is there any reason you'd disagree with me?"

Dakota answered the question with a kiss. His tongue was remarkable, small and agile. Without using force, he made Taylor squirm and suck at him for breath. His palms, on the other hand, pressed the jock strongly down in his chair and kept him from leaping up to meet the kiss as urgently as he could have desired.