The Intercourse Course

Story Info
Three naive young men think they're gonna get some!
9.2k words
4.69
9.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MFFM
MFFM
226 Followers

The story below is fantasy, except for the first seven paragraphs below, which are factual as written. After that, the story becomes fiction. You'll know when it starts getting crazy.)

*****

For the last day of our vacation on Maui, my wife and I were soaking up the sun and enjoying the surf at Black Sand Beach near Hana. A few other people were on the small beach, mostly couples and some families with children. About 20 people in all, everyone naked.

The female partner of a twenty-something couple came over with her camera and asked us to help with taking vacation photos of the two of them. Of course! So we went to the edge of the rocks and took several shots. Most were full frontal nudes, standing or sitting, with their arms around each other. They explained that they were on their honeymoon. The full nude pictures were for themselves, but they also had us take several that hid their pubic areas and her breasts, by strategic placement of hands, legs, or the branches of the one small tree on the beach. These would be for showing to relatives, or, maybe to future children. My wife and I took turns with their camera, and after reviewing the dozen or so shots, they were satisfied, thanked us, and went back to their own towels.

Toward the end of the day, people started leaving, all except for four women. Once there were no children, the same couple came to us again and asked if we would take a few more photos, only these would be more daring. Sure; why not! We moved all our towels and gear to a more secluded cove, just around the rocks from the main beach. These poses were explicit: fingers inside her pussy, or her hand around his dick, or the tip of his dick just inside the lips of her pussy, doggy style and cowgirl position, forward and reverse. Him licking her, she taking him in her mouth. Some sixty-nine. No close-ups of body parts; just full-body with faces. Not fucking, but just barely penetrating if at all, and with both of them smiling at the camera. Then a few with it all the way in, each followed by one taken just at the moment his dick pulled away, to show her pussy still open, and their shared wetness. We did many retakes of this particular pose, until we finally got a shot showing a strand of fluid stretching between them. In that final photo, they are smiling (as in all the photos), but the shiny string of juices connecting them, along with their grins, really made this one the 'money shot'. My wife and I then took a short walk to the next cove to give the honeymooners time to take care of the sexual needs they had built up by posing.

Joining them again, we learned they were pleased with their pictures, so we handed them our camera so we'd have own special photos to take home.

Once our camera was turned on us, we just carried on they way we usually do at a nude beach: hugging, kissing, posing singly or together, lying on the sand, frolicking in the surf, climbing on the rocks. Lots of touching and some nipple play and ass grabbing. My wife has exceptionally long, prominent nipples, but today they seemed even more erect than usual. After we ran out of the usual tame poses, we went for more explicit:

Me kneeling behind her, looking out from between her legs. Or her with my soft dick resting on her face. Several imitating famous paintings. Some with her stretching her pussy lips into different shapes, to mimic the smile on her face. (Neither the young bride nor my wife was smooth shaven; each had a neatly-trimmed bush.) Some shots of us climbing the rocks, with the camera looking up from behind and below. In these, she's smiling back at the camera while her legs are wide open across the rocks, giving a nice view of the smooth underside of her pussy. (The similar view of me is not so appealing!)

In every picture, we're smiling at the camera or at each other, wearing only sandals and wedding rings, and sometimes hat or sunglasses.

After taking so many shots of us, the newly-weds suggested that maybe we'd like to have some photos of ourselves fucking. My wife and I agreed, but secretly decided to play a little game: we made them think that in our many years of marriage, we knew only a couple of positions, and they'd have to coach us through some additional ones to make the pictures more interesting. We would play dumb, and let them 'instruct' us.

They led us through several poses, not actively fucking as in stroking in and out, but rather putting it in and holding it there for the camera, then withdrawing and going on to some other position. (This photography was stills, not video, so no motion was needed.) We didn't really call this fucking; it was just arranging cock into pussy for the camera. Slide it in, click, slide it out. No humping. This was good, because although my wife got a few orgasms, I would have been good for only one or two and then be too soft for any additional 'instruction'.

When we got to reverse cowgirl, we kept making like my dick was slipping out, until finally, in frustration, the young bride used her hands to force it up into place, then had to instruct my wife how to slide down onto me (the newlyweds on their hands and knees trying to fit us together, and both of us playing dumb the whole time!). And when we got to 'doggy', my wife, on all fours with her butt in the air, feigned complete ignorance and asked the young groom to use his fingers to hold her pussy open while his bride steered me in. This was 'hands-on' training! "Oh, so that's how you do it!"

We'd fucked on beaches before, but now being under the close supervision of these young newlyweds added another dimension. For me, the hottest aspect of all this was that for the whole hour or so, with an raging hard-on I was on the verge of coming but held off by not stroking. Whenever we fuck for real, of course it's all over after one or two orgasms, but today we were 'learning new positions', not going for orgasms. That meant we had to hold out for an extended period, resulting in me erect and throbbing, and her open and wet the whole time. A prolonged sexual high! Frustrating but titillating.

Also, instead of an internet audience, we had a live one. I mentioned earlier that this late in the afternoon most of the other beachgoers had left—but not all! The four women who remained wandered around to our cove to see what was going on. While we were engaged in yet another innovative but unusual acrobatic configuration of our bodies that still somehow allowed my dick to be inside her pussy (I think the inside of her knee was somehow around my neck), they even asked us whether we were making a porn movie or training for an Olympic event! We explained the honeymoon pictures, and about how we decided to get private pictures of ourselves as well. The bride told them she just couldn't understand that this older couple (us) only knew intercourse a few boring ways, and therefore she had to teach us some new positions to make the photos more interesting. Well, at that, the four new women, once they realized we were going to continue fucking, or at least penetrating, described some of their own favorite configurations, so we got to try those, too.

By now the four women had figured out the deception we were putting over on the newlyweds, joined our ruse, and took active parts in further 'instructing' us.

We were the only ones 'fucking', although as I explained before, I don't really think positioning my dick inside her cunt long enough for the camera qualifies as fucking, since we weren't moving in and out, and no climax was sought. I think a better term would be 'coupling', like plugging in electrical cords, or hooking up railroad cars. Plug it in, click, Unplug; next position; Plug it in, click, Unplug. We had plenty of help assuming new poses, with lots of hands on us, moving one leg this way, turning my wife that way, or guiding my dick in when I couldn't see it.

This was sheer pleasure for both of us. All this time we're making eye contact with the camera and our 'teachers', discussing the ins and outs(!) of our coupling, and making believe this was all new to us. To keep up the ruse, we asked several times if we were doing it correctly! Wow, did we ever act dumb!

So we let our "teachers" show us how to do these 'new' positions! My dick got handled a lot by our mentors (as if I didn't know what to do with it!), as any one of the women stuffed it into my wife's pussy. It's one thing to fuck within sight of strangers, but carrying on a casual conversation with them while you're fucking takes it to a whole new level, especially if you're discussing how you're fucking! My wife loves to talk while she fucks, especially to strangers and bystanders, which sometimes includes friends. We are not swingers; we just like to fuck each other, don't have a problem with nudity, and enjoy displaying our pleasure to others. We'd each had plenty of experience with others before we met. This sex was strictly between the two of us. Usually, she's the one doing most of the talking, and today was very much to her liking.

With six pairs of hands fussing over our naked bodies, we went through lots of 'new' ways to fuck.

We asked for more 'practice' with Reverse Cowgirl, so they told us to get in position. With me lying on my back, one of the girls kneeling and holding my cock straight up, one kneeling on the other side to keep my wife's pussy lips open, the other two guided her down onto my cock. So now she was sitting on my cock with her backside toward me. From experience, we found we can do this on any nude beach. It looks like she's just sitting on my stomach, which she can explain to the Beach Patrol even while my dick is inside her! If she's facing me, we can play 'Patty-Cake' with our hands, and nobody suspects we're having a slow fuck.

At about this time, with the sun getting lower on the horizon, three fully dressed young men came into view and approached us. We couldn't tell if they were undercover cops, underage, or what they might be up to. My wife, being the tease that she is, and a little breathless because of my cock inside her said to the rest of us:

"Let me do the talking, since I'm the most vulnerable here; I can talk and fuck at the same time without letting on. It's okay to be naked on this beach, but it's not okay to fuck. All of us are naked, which is okay, but my husband and I are fucking, which is not okay. If they're cops, I'll put this towel over my husband's legs and they'll think I'm just sitting here but I'll secretly have his dick inside me. If they're not yet 18, I'll just send them on their way. If they're 18 or older, I just might give them a show. I don't even know your names yet, so if I make up names for you, just go along with it. And play along with me, we're going to have some fun no matter what. I'll maintain my lady-like demeanor and still keep my husband's dick inside me the whole time. If my story gets crazy, just play along, just remember I have a cock inside me and that might make me say crazy things. I don't know what I'm gonna say, so just help me out as I go along. If I can keep my husband's cock inside me the whole time, you each owe me a beer."

We all agreed.

As the three guys got closer, we could see they were too young to be cops. Getting close enough to speak, one said:

"Nice bod. Got any beer? What's going on?"

In her best authoritative voice, my very naked wife answered the three fully dressed young men:

"Thanks, I'm glad you like my body. But first, how old are you guys?"

"We all just turned 18, and are starting college this fall."

Now that she established that they were of age, my ever-capricious and very brazen wife decided to mess with their heads. In a more relaxed voice she went on:

"OK then, as long as you're over eighteen. Now to answer your questions, no beer, and what we're doing is we're getting ready to fuck. As long as you're all 18 you can stay and watch us fuck."

With that, she leaned back a little and pointed to the dick inside her, and gave a few pelvic thrusts. They were stunned, but not speechless:

"Wow! Are you kidding? Are you really going to fuck? Is it okay if I say, uh, er, ah, is it alright if I say 'fuck'? And we really don't have to leave? How are you going to fuck like that? I thought you had to face each other, or at least the girl would be on all fours. I've only seen people fuck online."

"No, I'm not kidding, we really are going to fuck, and no, you don't have to leave unless you're supposed to be home for dinner. And yes I can fuck this way, I can fuck lots of ways. And this isn't the internet, this is real. And yes, you may say 'fuck'. If you're gonna to stay and watch us fuck, then sit down here in front of me so we can talk while I'm fucking."

"I can't believe it. You're so beautiful. We can see your tits! You're beautiful and naked and you showed us there's a cock inside you. And you told us you're going to fuck. And we're getting to see you fuck. And we're getting to see between your legs. I've never seen that before. Between a girl's legs, I mean."

Now that she realized just how naive these fellows were, she decided to have some real fun. Casually pulling on her nipples, licking her lips, lifting her tits, swinging her legs further apart, slowly rubbing her vulva, and tasting her own juices, occasionally sliding up and down on my cock, and making a point to breath extra hard, she continued:

"This is a college-level class. It's called Recreational Sex, but some people call it the Intercourse Course, and I lead it. You have to pay attention. We begin with some lecture material then quickly progress to actual sex, which is obviously what we're doing now, fucking. The fucking is my part. I fuck all the students. This is my staff. We're only naked when we work, and we work every day, which means we're naked every day. Each morning we start with 24 students, give the lectures, which Susan over there with the big hair between her legs does, then we do the demos and then I fuck. Susan uses Amanda, the one with the bare pussy, for pointing out features of the anatomy, because Amanda's lack of hair makes it easier for our students to examine what's between her legs. But Susan has to keep hair on her own pussy because she's one of your State Senators and shouldn't be seen completely naked when she's photographed for the newspapers. All she has to do for public appearances or election rallies is put an arm across her tits, because her pussy is already covered. The young one with the perky tits is Sarah, she's in charge of recruiting new students. To do this, she sets up her table at shopping centers and in front of grocery stores or at trade fairs or at public libraries. She has special permission from the Island Government to be naked while she's recruiting. Right now she's holding a camera, in case we decide to put this course online. The one with a book is Louise, she manages the lists of students, the list of fucking positions, and also manages foreplay."

"What's foreplay?"

"It's anything a girl likes before you fuck her. And Jane, the one with the really wide smile, helps Louise by giving blowjobs in case a student isn't hard when it's time for him to fuck me. You guys know what a blowjob is—Good. And Seth over there, with the hard-on you could hang your laundry from, is here as Security and also helps out with certain other jobs. It takes a lot of good people to run this class, but I do all the fucking. We're each married, and our husbands have well-paying jobs so we can do this. Each day we start with 24, but if we get an early start we can do a few more; that's why we have a waiting list and sometimes we even take walk-ins. In fact, Sundays we don't use a list at all; we just take walk-ins all day. I'm usually exhausted after that."

"So, like you have recruiting and blowjobs, and anatomy lessons, and lectures. What's your part?"

"I fuck."

"You fuck?"

"Yes, just like I'm doing now, see? Notice the dick inside me, as we speak. I fuck. I'm fucking now. That's what I do. Yes I do fuck. You can't have a sex course without fucking."

"You mean you just fuck? Like, if there are 24 guys here in one day, you, like, fuck all 24 of them, without any help? One after the other, just line them up and fuck them? Just you, not these other women, too, like they don't do any of the fucking? That's a lot for one person!"

"Oh, no, 24 is nothing. Before starting this course, I would do that many while reading a book or watching a movie, that is, until the ushers caught me and made me fuck them too. As we developed the course over the years, we women all took turns doing the fucking to see which one could handle the lab part of the course the best. I turned out to be the best at fucking, so I do all the labs, which means all the fucks. By the way, guys, 'labs' is a nickname for pussy lips, you have to learn that in this class. Here, see mine?"

"I see them. Your labs are very pretty. They look so soft. But, about the fucking, I didn't know people could fuck that much."

"Well, I can and I do. Twenty-four isn't so many, actually, I fucked a little over 40 today. I think the one before the one I'm fucking now was Number 42 or so. Who has the clipboard? Louise? What number was that? You say 48? okay, then this is 49 in me now, so we're almost at 50 for today. Not bad for one day, considering we got a late start and Seth massaged my pussy about a dozen fucks ago, which took a while. I don't think that's too many. I like to fuck. But yes, to answer your earlier question, I just fuck."

"This is amazing. There's a guy under you right now, who is he? Can you really fuck him that way?"

Note: The guy under her is me, her husband. She never does introduce me as such—just that day's Number 49. The three young men are sitting in the sand, with her tits, open pussy, with the face and mouth generating all this unbelievable talk squarely in front of them and just an arm's reach away. They can't really see me too well since I'm under her, she's straddled over me with her butt on my stomach, legs wide, facing away from me and leaning back on her elbows. I can't see her pussy or my dick inside her, but they can. She leans back even more to show them more of both my dick and her pussy. Except for my dick, they probably wonder if I'm even really there. One guy gets up and comes around behind her to see, and also to survey her ass. He gawks at me and I give him a thumbs up.

"Oh, there's a guy under me now? That must mean I'm fucking. I got distracted talking with you guys. But yes, I can fuck him in this position. Sometimes I go to a special school to learn new positions where they have about twenty teachers for me to learn new positions with. You get a Doctor of Phuckology degree there, Fuck spelled with a PH, so it's a real PhD, so now I'm addressed as 'Doctor'. Anyway, this guy under me —we already figured out he's Number 49 for the day, the last one on today's waiting list. I'll spread my lips a little so you can see better—see? he really is here. And while my cunt has your attention, the next course openings [at this point she laughs at her own joke, pointing to her spread pussy] might be tomorrow so if you're interested, give your names to my assistants to get on the list but meanwhile, you're welcome to observe and take notes now. Just pay attention to how we move, because we're about to start actively fucking, as opposed to me just sitting here mounted on a penis. What do you fellows know about sex? Do you have girlfriends? Have you ever fucked? How about seeing girls naked?"

"Yes, ma'am, we have girlfriends. We do a lot of stuff with them, but none of us have gone all the way. Some of our girlfriends let us see them in their bras, but that's about all. And once there was a fire drill in the gym and the girls who were in the showers had to run out onto the field, but they grabbed their towels. We did see some of their pussies, but they weren't as pretty as yours."

MFFM
MFFM
226 Followers