The Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's all you have to say? After what I just told you?" She ran towards him, fists balled up as if ready for a fight, "you seriously can't just walk away from me without so much as an explanation!"

"Doc," Presley laughed, "you said it yourself, being around me would violate your medical ethics. I don't want you to do that," his hands were in his pockets, cigarette hanging from his mouth even as he smiled to the woman, "I don't know where I'm going, or how long it'll take me to get there. But I do know that I'm not looking for a passenger."

"I don't intend to help you, Agent Presley," she said, "I just want to see if this goes anywhere."

"Elvis," he replied, "call me Elvis."

...

"So, you want me to give you details?" Presley sat across another desk, this was the new Psychologist that he was being forced to see before he would return to full active duty. His second appointment had been interesting to say the least, the new doctor had wanted him to go over his military missions and campaigns. Today, he had asked for something far stranger.

"Yes, Agent Presley," the fat man across the desk looked at him, his glasses had slipped from his nose and were just hanging on precariously. He did not care for the agent, that much was obvious, but he still had a job to do. Boxes to check. "In order to understand how you resisted her... 'wares,' I need to understand exactly what took place." He cleared his throat after he spat the words out. "Is that going to be a problem?"

"No," Presley replied, "its just weird as fuck, but..." Presley took a second before continuing, he knew that these shrinks were always looking for something to condemn you to the pit of desks. "Look, you have access to the files, even the fully detailed ones that the Director did not need to see. Why do you need me to go through that with you?"

"Once again, Agent Presley," the fat man continued, "we need to understand how your mind worked in order to resist her advances in order to prepare future agents in those same techniques. You are not the only Special Forces soldier with multiple deployments in the Agency," again he cleared his throat before continuing, "some of those that she managed to recruit shared similar background to you, yet you resisted where they could not. We need to understand how you did it, and in order to understand that, I need to know the details of what happened. Not just what you wrote, but exactly from your own words."

"Alright, Doc," Presley began, "but I'm gonna need a few smokes for this one. So, you wanna do this here or outside?"

"You may smoke here," the fat man replied, "just stand by the window over there and blow your smoke outside." The sweat was gathering on his balding head, he had long ago put his notepad down as his sweaty hands were staining the pages. The recorder came to life just as Presley lit his first cigarette.

"I guess it started during our first job together, while we didn't sleep together then there was clearly some interest in her part. She began by asking me questions about my skills and abilities, she was not given my full dossier. She knew I had served, of course, but she did not understand to what capacity I had. All she knew was that I was a dangerous man with a number of weapon systems, highly proficient in espionage, and more important to her, I had demons."

"Why was that so important to her?"

"Demons are an entrance, Doc," Presley looked at the man and a sense of pity took over him, "think of it like a chink in the armor. Something to exploit, everyone has demons, some have huge ones that make them a liability. Others, their demons are far more controlled, these are the ones that can be exploited. They will do anything to keep those demons in secret, buried behind layers of falsehoods.

"My demons are easily identifiable: I was a drunk and a heavy smoker. She, of course, immediately drew on these, gauged me to see if I would be a liability or an asset. My control of the alcohol made me an asset, but the chain smoking served her for other purposes. In order to gain the trust of your asset, you have to seem to be caring for their well-being. She immediately began to make comments about my smoking, her concern for me to quit was one of lovers. After our first mission, the moment of truth would be revealed, if she thought she could control me and eventually turn me, she would ask for me again. If she did not, then our planning would have been for nothing. The warmth of the paper when I printed my report had not even waned when she walked up to my desk and told me to get ready for another assignment."

"So all it took was for you to seem out of control and for you to give up a vice in order to gain her trust?" The doctor was truly confused, this man had never seen the light of day outside the office walls, he had never stared down the barrel of a weapon aimed directly at his face. He had never known the fear of death knocking at your door.

"That's half the equation," Presley continued, "the second part comes from her. Once she gained my trust by showing concern about my well-being, the next phase would be to place herself in a position where she would depend on my trust. It would be a situation that would be completely controlled by her, of course, something in case she had been wrong about me she could easily undo."

"That's when you two had your first sexual encounter?"

"No," Presley almost laughed, "her test was nothing that extreme. In fact, it was something far easier, it was just concealing something from the Director: she had ordered the transfer of one of our prisoners from the earlier operation without the Director's knowledge. Instead of keeping him in the interrogation rooms, she had him transferred to the isolation booths. She said he would be easier to crack after a few days there. I had to agree with her and keep my mouth shut. The poor bastard was nothing more than a puddle by the time we returned from our second assignment. He was a small fish, so what little intel he could have given us was unnecessary. However, because I willingly concealed this information from the Director made me gain her trust."

"So you were sensitive due to your demons, receptive to her help by allowing her to criticize your smoking, and then you gained her trust by hiding something on her behalf," the doctor recapped, "I'm beginning to understand this game you are playing."

"Once that groundwork was laid out, her true game could begin." Presley looked at the doctor who sat at the edge of his seat, "you might want to change the tape, doc, this next part is gonna take some time."

"Yes, I agree," the doctor made his closing statements, "you may take a break, Agent Presley, while I setup the next tape for the next part of our session."

"I'm good," he replied, "just let's get this done and over with, I need a drink."

The doctor made his comments for the next part of the session, "so we have discussed the first two assignments and how you managed to gain Agent Register's trust. Can you tell me about the next stage of your plan?"

"The next stage was actually her move," Presley replied, "the next stage of her plan was the seduction. By this point she knew that I would be willing to keep secrets from the Director, and she had revealed that he was in fact her husband. This too was a ploy, she needed to see my reaction about that situation. If I showed surprise, then I would be placed in a situation where she was unsure of me and that would be a failure to the mission. If I acted like I didn't care, then it would seem like I was just after her to get one over the boss. Instead, I had to do something that she did not expect, I simply told her that I knew."

"That you knew he was her husband?"

"This answer made her feel that she was in control, I knew that her advances were being done regardless of the fact that she was married. I let her know that I welcomed her advances by not rejecting her, and most importantly, I gave her even more reasons to believe that I would hold any secret for her. If I could hold my tongue about her constant flirting with me from her husband, our boss, then what lengths could I go to just because she asked me?" Presley looked at the doctor as more beads of sweat ran down his face, "we had a week off before our next assignment, I disappeared."

"What do you mean?"

"I became unreachable, in fact I started dating a woman I had met a few weeks before. Every call she made to me was ignored, every text went unanswered. For a week, the more she tried to reach me, the more fiercely I would remain unreachable. This is how I began my own game, I would be the one that would be unreachable, unmovable, incorruptible. A bigger challenge for her to overcome." Presley continued smoking as he spoke, "when I returned, she immediately went into the defensive, withdrawn. In her mind, she had been wrong about me and her assessment of the situation was incorrect. When I returned, I had to continue playing my part."

"If you wanted her to trust you enough to seduce you, why would you play this part?"

"If I become too easily accessible to her, then she would be in control of our relationship," Presley smiled, "when I returned I told her about the new girlfriend. Then, she understood that I was busy with another woman, I had become an even bigger target for her. Not only was I an asset, now she had a reason to try to corrupt me. I had become a game, and she needed to win me away from my girlfriend.

"Our first mission was to infiltrate a small drug operation, the first night was filled with observations and note taking. Our cover was simple, we were a pair of investors looking for an opportunity that would make us very rich. In order to take her off the table as a sexual favor, we became a recently married couple, in order to keep appearances we had to share a hotel room. The first of many."

"So that was the night when she first seduced you?"

"No," Presley laughed, he could imagine that this little man would listen to this part of the story in his most private moments, "that was not the night. She tried, of course, that night she told me all about how she felt more comfortable sleeping in the nude. I slept in the floor. The next few days were much of the same, the entire day we were a loving, newlywed couple. At night, she was busy torturing me with her body, trying to allure me with her charms. Our part of the investigation lasted 7 days, by the 8th day she had began to give up trying to seduce me. As she made her way out of the shower, wrapped in her towel just as she had done so many times during our stay in the hotel, I knew it was my time."

"Your time?"

"I stood from the bed and made my way to the bathroom," Presley replied, "as she moved to give me room to enter the shower I reached out to her and pulled her into me. In a second, the towel lay about her feet, her nakedness in full display, our mouths devoured one another. There was more lust than passion, words were exchanged for moans and grunts. My clothes quickly joined the towel in the floor, there was no need for foreplay. I was as hard as I had ever been, in one quick plunge I entered her.

"I knew that she was in shape, I had seen her in the gym many times. Her body was almost as if had been carved from marble, her muscles well-toned, the tightness of her vagina was like a vice. With each thrust, her vagina hungrily pulled me into her, her legs wrapped around my midsection like an anaconda who had trapped her prey. I had cum inside many a woman in my time, doc, trust me when I tell you that this time I felt like my soul was leaving my body through my cock. She clenched her vaginal muscles with each of my spurts, milking me more and more than I thought possible. My head began to spin, I honestly thought that I would pass out by the time her legs set me free.

"I rolled off her, completely drained and exhausted, but she was not done with me. As her arm reached across my chest, my cock sprung back to life, she climbed on top of me and lowered herself, more like she stabbed herself really, right into my cock. Her ass moved as if it was not connected to her body, her screams of ecstasy vibrated on the walls of the room. Her torso moved like a belly dancer, lust had overtaken her and all reason abandoned her. I don't know how long it took her, it must have been a matter of seconds, but soon she was once again milking my cock, taking all my seed as if her life depended on it. Without a word, she stood up and reached for the telephone.

"I remember she ordered room service, food and a bottle of whiskey for me and also extended our stay in the room. Our third time was interrupted by the soft knock on the door, without even covering herself, she walked over and opened it. A very surprised young woman tried her best to avert her gaze from both of our nakedness, without a word she placed our order on the table and left the room. That small interaction fed the passionate fires within her, and again she jumped onto my cock. I spun her and started fucking her doggie style, her body moved in rhythm with my thrusts, I reached around her in order to grab her luscious mounds, my fingers roughly pawed at her sensitive nipples.

"I filled her with my cum for the third time, I knew that there was no more left in me and I think she knew it as well. We sat and talked about the mission while we devoured the food, she poured glass after glass of whiskey into me. Soon, we were both drunk; I with alcohol and her with lust. Sometime later, we both passed out from exhaustion and satisfaction, she was shaking by the time we were done with our fifth session. My cock felt as if it had been rubbed raw, the dizziness in my head could easily have been from either lack of blood or from the amount of alcohol that I had consumed."

"Then?" The doctor's breathing was shallow; Presley knew that had he been alone his own cock would probably be in his hand as he listened to his words.

"Then we drove back to headquarters, I delivered the first report to the Director. I gave him one report, the one that omitted the more crucial details that you have heard. The second report went into her dossier."

"How many encounters like these did you have?"

"Several," Presley said, "listen doc, can we do this one another time? I have a meeting to get to, and I am already running late."

"Sure," he replied, a touch of sadness to his voice, "this time in two days, Agent Presley."

As Agent Presley made his way out of the office, he smiled at the face that was looking back through the passenger window of his Chevrolet Impala, he still couldn't believe that he had been so lucky to have met such an amazing woman in such an undesirable set of circumstances. "What's that smile for? Is it for me?"

"You know it is, Doctor Gallegos," Presley replied, "you are a sight for sore eyes."

"I really wish you wouldn't call me by my professional name," Maria laughed, "I take it that this meeting went like the others?"

"We got into the gritty details of the operation," he replied, "I'm pretty sure he is going to become very familiar with that part of the story."

"Eww," she replied as they both shared a laugh, "take me to dinner, nasty. I need a drink to forget you even said that."

"You're the one that referred me to him," he laughed, leaning over to taste her lips. They had been together for the past three days, since their last appointment where she had fired him as a patient. In a short amount of time, they had become almost inseparable. "I think its fair that you know what his treatment plan is, if you know what I mean."

"Gross," she replied, then her tone changed to one of seriousness, "do you think it's helping you?"

"I don't know yet," he replied, "but I'm sure its helping him. I don't think he has ever gotten over the fantasy of the secret agent man, I think seeing the extent of the damage in a person will sober him up." His phone rang, "damn it, of course." He recognized the phone number, looking at her and without a word he conveyed the identity of the caller.

"Do you know what he wants?" She reached for his arm, trying to comfort him.

"We're about to find out," he said "this is Agent Presley."

...

"I heard you wanted to see me," he said as soon as the doors were closed behind him. He looked around the small cell, the walls were soundproof, the small window was covered, and large speakers were the only decoration visible. Yet even under these conditions, she somehow managed to make herself look as beautiful as ever. The lioness in her heart was still as predatory as ever.

"So...demanding," she whispered, her voice still wrapped in silk, "but I guess you can't be blamed. I did almost get you."

"You weren't even close," Presley replied, "but if it makes you feel better, you were the closest so far. Is that all you wanted?"

"Of course not, baby," she purred, slowly she walked towards him, the sway of her hips highly exaggerated with each step. He allowed her to wrap her arms around him, she did not break contact even as she walked around him. This was truly the lioness in her jungle. "I wanted to apologize, even at the last second, I truly did not want to get rid of you."

"Well I am glad, I guess," he replied, gently removing her hand from his chest, "if that's all..."

"No," she pleaded, the desperation in her voice could not be concealed, "I have something for you, darling. But first, I need to know something."

"What do you need to know?"

"Did you really love me?" She began to walk towards the back of her small cell, "or was it all just a game?"

"I don't have time for this, Margie," he adjusted his clothes and turned toward the door. Again, her panic was more than evident, she was starving for any human connection.

"It's about...him" She giggled as her revelation caused him to freeze in his steps, "trust me, darling, this is something you might want to know."

"It wasn't a game," he replied, "your turn, what do you know?"

"Well, you are a fine actor then," she laughed, "one of the best maybe. I know that the Director has been keeping very close tabs on him, and he knows where he is at all times. Have you forgotten our time together so quickly?"

"I already knew that," he replied, "he told me himself that he would. You got nothing to offer me, Margie, I can't say this has been a pleasure."

"Then you know that he is back in the States?" Again, the look of surprise in his face brought her a great amount of joy, "oh he didn't tell you? Have you forgotten our time together, so quickly?"

"No," he replied, "but there is nothing to remember about it. Like I said, there was nothing there but the job. Why would I care that he is back in the States?"

"You are so hostile today, baby," she laughed, "did your little girlfriend take you back? No, of course not, so you have a new one? Tell me, is she a civilian?" She closely watched him for any signal.

"She is not," he replied, "why would I care that he is back in the States?"

"He had a bad accident, his plane was bombed as it was taking off, he was in the hospital for a few months, he completed his rehab and has since relocated. So, is she one of us? No, I think dealing with me would have... oh no. You are fucking the doc? Wait is she here? Is she listening to us talking?"

Presley looked at the two way mirror behind him, "why would I care about him relocating anywhere?"

"Tell me, doc, how fucked up did I leave him?" She laughed, "do you think you got enough time in the world to put him back together? Listen to me, he is either lying about not loving me or he is incapable of loving. Ask yourself, do you want to be with a sociopath or a chronic liar?" She laughed even as Presley walked away from her, "Presley, he has gone back to his family. I just thought, well I owed you one." She was still laughing even as the doors closed.