The Interlude: Plan C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"CHUCK! Oh GOD Baby, I need to suck your cock!"

Chuck was only too happy to join in the festivities. "Ummmm, such a yummy cock; bring it here Baby," Betsy begged.

Seeing his girlfriend in such a state of utter arousal, Chuck must have figured he never have a better chance to push the bi-sexual envelope. "Well you seem to be enjoying yourself. Is it what you expected, Honey?" He asked, teasing her mouth with the head of his cock.

"Oh yeah. Penny's tongue... oh my, it's incredible!" Betsy admitted.

"So, why don't you return the favor?" Chuck implied.

"But Chucky, I want your dick so bad," she pouted.

Chuck got me to stand up with him, and coaxed me to straddle Betsy's face. "Chuck, I'm not sure this is..." He stopped me, pulling me down to squat over his lover's face. Penny had Betsy's trim legs spread to their fullest, as she bore down hard on Betsy blonde bush. Glancing over at Rudy, I couldn't help but notice the increased attention etched in his expression. When Betsy's arms came up and over my thighs and I felt her lips on my pussy, I relaxed my legs. There I was, sitting on the sweet maiden's face, and learning to love every inexperienced lick she had to offer.

With her little turned up nose bearing on my asshole, I was delighted to find her abilities of emulation were exacting. Whatever or however Penny was pleasing her, Betsy readily applied to me, and then some. When her tongue inched farther past my labia, I started riding her face. Grabbing hold of my melons, and rhythmically bouncing against her face, I locked my eyes on Rudy. Even from the far side of the room, it felt as though we were sharing the same sensual and exciting conduit.

Then it was Chuck trying to break the spell between us. When he turned and pulled my face toward his extended rod, I thought nothing of opening my mouth to accommodate it. Betsy was the only one unable to see I was sucking off her boyfriend. "Oh Baby YEAH, that's IT!" I got out between being force-fed Chuck's persistent manhood. Betsy was now nibbling away at my clit and I was on the verge of exploding.

Chuck couldn't care less about anybody else's state of stimulation. Grabbing his throbbing tool from my mouth, he immediately jacked two bursts of hot jism across my face and down my neck. Being covered in his cum was no more than a mild inconvenience, as my own orgasm peaked. Whatever stored juices were left inside me soon gushed out to baptize young Betsy's mouth.

"Mmmph, I... can't breathe," I think I understood her to mumble, as she pushed and shoved me off of her. At first, she was all smiles, and her expression was one of sweet contentment–drained from all the activity, but happy. "WHEW, that was amazing," she rolled her eyes and wiped her mouth, as Penny pulled away, and I sat back on the bed.

Chuck and his leaking pud, still stood maybe a foot from me, while I leaned back on one arm, spreading my legs underneath me. Taking in Betsy's maiden voyage to Lesbianland, we smiled. She looked up at Chuck's leaking dick, and then at me, wiping some residue from one of my jugs.

"Son-of-a-BITCH! I KNOW YOU! I fucking know you NOW! You two-time fucking SLUT!" Betsy screamed, as her face turned completely red with anger. "And here you are fucking my... fucking Chuck right in from of me! YOU FUCKING SLUT!" She exploded, jumped to her feet, leaned over and slapped the side of my face.

"WHAT THE..." I started, as her powerful slap knocked me off the bed. Scrambling as best I could to get to my feet, Betsy literally flew off the bed and was on me like flies on shit.

"You FUCKING WHORE! And here I am eating YOUR ugly old pussy, and probably sucking my OWN boyfriend's cum out of your stinking cunt!" The rampage continued, as she pummeled me with both fists. Pulling me by the hair, she held me to the floor and started kicking me. That's when Rudy jumped in to hold her back.

He shielded me from any more scrapes and scratches, while Chuck and Penny tried their best to hold back the enraged girl, and make sense out of what just happened. "She KNOWS! That fucking bitch knows, and now I fucking KNOW! You'll pay for this WHORE! I'll screw that old man of yours, and YOU can suck his cum from my pussy! FUCK YOU!" She was inconsolable, and seemed strong and infuriated enough to fight past the two of them to reach me again.

Rudy noticed the damage she had inflicted on me, and took hold of my arm. Soon he whisked us away safely to Chuck's room behind a locked door. The crazed girl's voice filled the apartment with more vicious threats, while Chuck and Penny tried to calm her down. I sent Rudy after my clothes, which gave me a little time to catch my breath.

"Now just what the hell was THAT all about?" Rudy asked, getting a cool washcloth for my battered face.

"I have no fucking idea. The crazy bitch just blew up," I replied, as I fought past some pain in getting dressed.

Rudy was not letting me off the hook, "Oh don't give me that shit. What did she mean... she KNOWS who you are, and the rest?"

"Hey, how the hell do I know? Wait a minute! I've never seen her before, but maybe she's seen me," I suggested, retied my halter and went to Chuck's easel.

"And what the hell does THAT mean?"

"Just keep your pants on, I'll show you."

Paging through Chuck's artwork, I settled on the charcoal drawing of me and threw the other drawings over the top of the easel.

"Oh my GOD! That's... that's YOU, Barb!" Rudy's eyes widened, as he slowly scanned the entire drawing. Very NICE! No wonder she's so pissed!"

"Oh shut up. That must be what's upsetting Betsy. Who knows who Chuck told her it was. She's surely smart enough to figure out I screwed him. I should have left today, the minute I saw the stupid thing," I said, pulling my jean shorts up.

The screaming simmered down to a dull roar, when we heard a knock on the door. "Just need to get some clothes Rudy. I think we've got Betsy talked into going out for ice cream," Chuck said, as Rudy opened the door. "Sorry 'bout all of this Barb. Hope this doesn't mean we won't see ya around more often," Chuck asked, while he collected Betsy's clothes.

"I think you've all seen PLENTY of me," I smiled, motioning to the drawing. "Good luck with your girlfriend Slugger, but don't forget to duck," I winced, trying to realign my jaw.

"We'll be back in a few hours or so, if she doesn't kill me first," Chuck said and left the room.

The muffled voices faded, until we heard the apartment door slam shut. I slid open the bathroom door to nurse my wounds and freshen up, as Rudy continued to ogle Chuck's drawing.

"I should have known this wasn't a good idea to start with. Just 'cause my hormones are ready to pop, I shouldn't have involved you guys–and especially YOU. I'm really sorry about that Rudy." I more or less asked for his forgiveness.

"I have to admit it certainly was a day of revelations!" Rudy reluctantly turned from the drawing to answer me.

"Revelations? Hmm, don't know about that. I mean it's not like I have this "thing" for my younger brother, ya know. That would be fucking sick!"

"So, you were just playing around? Here I thought, after what Penny said about Plan B, maybe I was your Plan C," he laughed.

"Oh God Rudy, don't complicate things any worse than they are. I just got a bit carried away. There wasn't really even a well-conceived Plan A," I stated, touching up my makeup.

"Oh really, no Plan A; then what the hell was Chuck?" Rudy asked

"Look, Chuck is just a talented artist who once had a crush on me. He could never fuck me like someone who really loves me. That's all I was looking for; someone to fill the void, so to speak."

I gathered up my purse and headed out of the apartment with brother Rudy trailing behind. Nothing was said until we reached the hallway. I made a turn to head for the long stairway down, when Rudy's hand caught my arm.

"I understand and appreciate the whole Chuck thing. However, if you're ever in the market for someone whose known you for years and loves you for everything you are, and has what it takes, and is more than willing and able to fulfill your every erotic desire... well, you know where I live," he stated confidently, before smothering me in his arms. Gently running his index finger under my chin, he tilted my head back and delivered a deep, penetrating kiss I wouldn't soon forget.

No man had ever spoken to me in such an honest, direct, and loving way. I surrendered to the kiss and felt his large hand slide its way inside my halter-top. As his hand roughly mauled my chest, I reached up to validate his brazen touch. He must have thought that my hand on his was there to deter his fondling. Quickly yanking his hand from my bosom, his kiss backed me against the wall. My nostrils flared to take in more air, as I let out a short yelp. Rudy's long fingers were now cutting like a knife between my trim tummy and shorts.

When the same long fingers gently, but directly, grazed my mons, sudden vignettes of my little brother flashed through my twisted brain. An encapsulated jerky timeline of shared sibling encounters played like an old video: changing his diapers, scolding him for some stupid thing or another, catching him spying on me primping myself for a date, chastising him after discovering my soiled panties in his laundry basket, pulling his teenage head to my breast to console him after a series of unproductive dates (until I felt his hand edging its way under my skirt). Snapping back to semi-reality, I realized this was no younger gangly teenage brother in need of consolation. This was a full-grown, virile man proving he had all the desire and intent to make love to me.

The two, no three fingers bent at the knuckles and wedging through my tender lips and forcibly pulling and twisting my clitoris were connected to the same voice whose perfect words rang in my ears. "...more than willing and able to fulfill your every erotic desire."

Any casual observer in that tiny hallway would surely have concluded I was being raped. There would be no passersby, not on such a blistering day. They were tucked neatly behind closed doors, no doubt bathing in every bit of A/C they could. The remote street sounds three flights below played a surreal underscore for his occasional stifled grunts and my muted moans lightly echoing in the hall. My body began to relax. Silently spreading my legs to accommodate the rhythmic staccato of his thrusts, he finally backed away from our kiss.

A full deposit of our mixed saliva trickled from my mouth, as I raised my eyes to lock on to his. Not at a word was uttered between us. His willful eyes widened, while his talented fingers rolled and teased my perfect spot. The effects of my impending orgasm surely transferred to my expressions. With our eyes deadlocked, my brow turned up. My mouth opened. Bringing my hand up in disbelief, I shakily reached around and undid the bow on my thin halter straps. The mere gravity of my heavy tits offered sufficient weight to immediately lower my top. Sliding my hands over my hips, I managed to undo the button on my jeans. With his fingers still neatly embedded in my sodden pussy, I ripped away at my zipper. Wiggling out of my shorts, I felt my knees start to give way.

Sensing my full-blown orgasm about to erupt, he slammed me back against the wall. Worrying the sound of my head hitting the wall would resemble someone knocking on the neighbors' doors never occurred to me. The increased volume of my moaning was equally ignored, as I stood virtually naked on my tiptoes to ride his fully extended fingers. After unconsciously slapping his bare chest dripping with sweat, my nails dug deep into his shoulders, before sliding down his sturdy abs.

"You're right Sis. We can't do this," he reminded me, as I feverously undid his jeans to get at that marvelous mega-cock.

Silently, I ripped his jeans down, and felt myself sink to the hallway floor. When he took hold of his monster muscle, I edged back against the wall. "God only knows how much I want you right now," Rudy said, broadly stroking his slinky Loch Ness Monster.

His 6 ft. 3-inch frame towered over me, as I maneuvered my naked sexy 5 ft. 4-inch self to tease him from the floor. Grasping and fondling my chest, I spread my legs to offer him the best view of my saturated pussy. Watching him holding back a flood of desire to take me only heightened my unholy pleasure. Inching myself between his long straddling legs, I sunk three fingers deep into my snatch.

"God DAMN woman! You are ONE HOT FUCKING SLUT!" He pronounced, while he slung the beast ever nearer my head.

Lying back down, with his lumbering powerhouse hanging over my head, I dug my heels into the floor and completed my sweet, yet vacant orgasm. Switching my soaked fingers back and forth from my mouth to my pussy, I soon erupted. Now I wasn't going to settle for being an impatient voyeur. Climbing to my feet, I turned seductively with my back to him. Planting my upper body against the neighbor's door, I turned back to entreat him. "Fuck me, fuck ME!" I repeated in a half-whisper, as my fingers stretched my pussy for his approval.

"God knows!" He repeated. I felt him closing in on me.

My erratic breathing eased, as I longed for his touch, his body joining mine, that huge hunk of manhood filling my craving pussy. Suddenly I felt the weight of his hand on my hip, and pushed my ass back to accept him. He wouldn't do it. He wouldn't fuck me. Holding his rock hard cock straight up, he edged the length of it between my ass cheeks.

"We can't DO this!" He re-stated, as my ass raced up and down the extended length of his love pipe. "This is SO fucking wrong!" He begged. I swung around and reached to take hold of it. His left hand fought me off. When he realized I was so intent on sucking him, the same hand wrapped and held a chunk of my hair to hold me back. Unable to do anything but watch, I knelt and patiently rubbed his thighs, as his other hand tugged and yanked the formidable object of my desire.

I didn't have to wait long before he treated me to a most beautiful explosion of man gravy. I almost swooned, as stream after stream of white cum burst from his swollen super-sized shaft. The warm, satiny reams gushed forth and bathed my face and eyes. Staring up into his wondrous expression, I gave him my cutest smile. Lacing my lips with faint remnants of his sweet lava, he returned my smile.

"God Barb, I'm sorry. Can you ever forgive me?" His half-hearted sincerity transformed my smile to a full grin.

"Forgive you for what... not fucking me, when you had the chance? Nope, can't forgive ya for that one," I laughed, wiping a long strand of sticky cream from my eyebrows. "Forgive you for coming all over me like I'm some white trash, whore slut like in your porn movies... yeah, I think I can forgive that," I laughed. Sucking my fingers dry.

"Someday, somehow," Rudy surmised, as he packed away his prize salami. Helping me back to my feet, he took the liberty of copping one more feel of my boobs.

"I don't know how; I don't know when, but something tells me this isn't over," I intimated, pulling his hand from my chest to give his palm a final peck.

Tucking myself back into the halter, I shook my sweaty hair back, and made it to the top of the stairway, before he left me with a personal observation.

"Well, one thing is for sure."

"And what's that?" I returned.

"I'm most definitely a converted boob man," he smiled.

I turned my chest toward him, grinned, and offered a healthy jiggle. "How sweet of you. Think I just might have to stop by Safeway for a foot-long summer sausage. Something to help me make it through the night," I winked.

His laughter echoed down the stairwell, while I made my way down. Finally reaching the last flight of steps, I glanced back up between the floors. Rudy was leaning over from the top. "I'm serious about the Safeway thing," I yelled up at him.

Another burst of laughter echoed down the brick walls.

Back into the suffocating heat of the Duster-oven, I turned over the motor and peeled out. Hot gusts of stinking downtown air blew my hair back, until I slowed to a four-way stop at 15th and Elm. Making an impulsive right turn onto Elm, I let the day's extraordinary events fly through my brain.

I had just about rationalized; pigeonholed, and absolved myself of every seamy sordid guilt-ridden transgression, by the time the car turned itself into Safeway's parking lot. But, for the first time I found myself at odds with my subconscious.

For anyone else it might have seemed somewhat unnerving, to be caught standing in the checkout line with nothing more than a quart of Rocky Road ice cream and a foot-long hunk of summer sausage. For me, if asked, I'd blame it on the heat. Call it Plan D if you like.