The Intern

Story Info
He knew how to take care of the staff.
1.4k words
4.13
62.8k
9
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,413 Followers

-----------------------------------------------

I have been away for awhile...here is an older piece I had written... I am working on some new material to submit very soon!

------------------------------------------------

My story begins one late Friday Night. I had just finished another in a series of late nights at work, and was walking out to my car. The sound of my high heels clicking on the pavement echoed off the walls of the parking structure. It was after 9:00 pm, and I had been working extra hours to complete a special project. As I climbed the steps to the upper level, I saw a young man standing next to his car with the hood up. As I approached, I recognized him as one of the interns from my office. My office participated in a program giving minority youths internships, allowing them to get extra training for the job market. This young man's name was Daniel, and he was new to the program. I had caught him gawking at some of the other women in the building, including me! He was about six feet tall, black, and about 200 pounds.

As I walked closer, I drew the skirt of my dress closer, as the evening breeze in the structure was tugging at the hemline, lifting it to mid-thigh. I asked him if I could call a tow truck for him, or give him a lift. "No, thanks" he responded, "I'd like to give you one, though!"

With that, he stepped towards me, and another black man appeared from behind the car! I turned to run, but Daniel was only a couple of feet away, and grabbed me by the shoulder and waist before I could move a step! I started to scream and the other man put his hand over my mouth, stifling me! He growled out that he would hurt me if I resisted, and to show he meant business, he grabbed my left nipple and gave it a sharp twist as he pinched it! The thin material of my dress yielded easily to his grasp, and it did hurt! I stopped struggling, and Daniel took his neck tie off, and used it to blind fold me. I next felt a pair of hands reach up my dress and pull down my pantyhose and panties. I stepped out of my shoes as they were removed, and tried not to flinch as my hands were tied together with my hose. I was then seated in the back seat of the car, and as I heard them talk, I found the other guy, who Daniel called Duane, seated next to me. He pushed me over onto my side as the car started, and he leaned against me.

As Daniel drove down the parking structure to the street, Duane's hands began to rove over my body, pinching my nipples and groping at my pussy! Duane whispered in my ear "We're gonna' do you right, Bitch! You're small white pussy's gonna' get a real man's dick real soon!"

As he said this, his finger started circling around my clitoris, and I gasped involuntarily as he found my sweet spot. Duane continued to fondle me, and used his finger to probe my vagina, opening it slowly. My labia started to tingle, and I felt the first surges of passion in my loins. If Duane kept this up, I was really going to enjoy his ministrations! After a while, Daniel parked the car, and my door was opened. Daniel put my shoes on my feet, and pulled me out. Duane followed, and I was led inside a building. My blindfold was removed, and I could see that I was in a small warehouse. I also noticed that there were several other men there. They were lounging around on an old sofa and a couple of chairs. A few of them appeared to be passing a joint around.

I was led over to a corner, and Daniel blindfolded again. I asked him why he was doing this, and he just laughed and said he enrolled in these programs so he could meet women for his friends. I was shocked to learn he did all this intentionally! After he answered me, he lifted my hands above my head, placing them over some hook. It was so high that I had to stand fully upright. This caused my 34C breasts to push at the fabric of my dress, making my nipples show themselves fully!

Someone walked over to me, and placing his hand on my belly, walked around me in a circle. "You done good with this one, Danny!" he called. "I guess you're in, now!" The hand moved down and lifted the front of my dress. He knelt below me, and nuzzled against my pussy, flicking his tongue like a snake, in and out. At first I didn't react, but as he went on, I felt my hips begin to move, bucking against him. I was beginning to pant, and I realized I was soon going to lose control. I heard a zipper open, and soon felt the head of a rock-hard penis rubbing my clit. I tried to spread my legs for him, but the hook holding me was too high.

I gasped and rolled my head as he entered me. The sensation was electrifying as he manhood moved slowly forward, finally burying himself to the hilt. I couldn't tell how large he was, but he wasn't a mouse, that was for certain! Placing his hands on my hips, he partially withdrew, then re-entered me. By this time I had lost it, and gave in to the pleasure. I gasped out how good he felt, and that I'd never had black cock before. This seemed to spur him on, as his rhythm picked up, until he had lifted me off the floor. His lips came onto mine, and I opened my mouth greedily to caress his tongue with my own. He soon stiffened with his cock in me, and he bucked 2 or 3 times, shooting his load into me!

My chest was still heaving as I felt my dress being unbuttoned, and my arms were released from the hook and untied. My dress fell to the floor, and I was escorted by the arm across the room. There were hoots and catcalls from the others, and I was made to kneel between two legs. Another cock was waved at my lips, and I opened my mouth to suckle it. As I drew it in, my arms were released, and I grabbed the shaft, stroking it as I bobbed my head up and down on it. It rapidly grew, and I was then grabbed by the arms again and lifted to my feet.

I was then pushed forward, my knees on the couch as I straddled someone. I moved my hips to help align him, and his cock was probing against my hole. As I was pretty juicy from the first fuck, I slid right down onto him. He, too, began to thrust, and his mouth and hands began to play with my tits. I started panting again, as more pleasure overtook my senses, and another cock was placed in my mouth! I sucked as best I could, and groped his ass with my fingers. I could feel a very tight butt, and I could only fantasize what his body looked like!

The man under me began to climax, and I was almost thrown off of him as he ejaculated in me. The man I was cocksucking grabbed me by the hair, and held me tight against his belly. I could smell the musky scent of his sweat, and taste his pre-cum on my tongue. Soon, he too shot his load, and I swallowed it the best I could. Only a couple of drops escaped my lips!

This sucking and fucking went on for some time, at least a couple of hours. I was finally so tired that I just passed out. When I awoke, I was alone on the couch, wearing just my heels. My dress was in the corner, and my purse was with it. I dressed and went out to call a cab or something. When I went to work the next day, I was not surprised to find that Daniel had resigned, and my company was looking for another intern. I can't say whether I am looking forward to a new one or not...

satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,413 Followers