The Intern

Story Info
New intern at work gets it going.
4.5k words
4.34
52.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nite_
Nite_
34 Followers

Chapter 1: Tease

It had been a couple of days already, and none of her co-workers had commented anything about the new intern's looks, which was kinda weird, since the intern was a young woman, and very beautiful in that. She figured it was because the intern lacked in the "qualities" that the men in the office so adored, mainly large breasts and flirty behavior accented with revealing clothing. The new intern, Anette, hadn't any of those. Although she was very pretty with her long jet-black hair and bright green eyes, she wore plain-looking clothing that pretty much covered all of her small forms and she didn't act anything but professional towards the male population. Apparently, the men were turned off by this and didn't even attempt any lame pick-up-lines or other degenerate jokes.

But what was remarkable instead, was the fact that although not appealing to the males, Anette was very much appealing to Nina herself. She found herself looking at the intern again and again, without even realizing it herself. Her co-workers had long ago abandoned all attempts to woo Nina and decided that either she was some frigid religious weird-type person who abhors all things sexual or then just weird. Weird was much closer (or just hit the nail) but that did have anything to do with her opinion about male sexual partners. What explained that quite well, was the fact that she preferred other women. Although she had a friend who knew this but wasn't into girls herself, nobody else was aware of the fact or at least had told Nina they knew.

Sometimes Nina found herself wishing that Anette's apparent lack of interest towards men originated from the same reasons she herself had. It was not like desiring the forbidden fruit, Anette must've been at least 20 years old, for that was the company's policy concerning employees. And not like Nina could've been her mother or anything, being just 28 years old herself. But the fact that society at large still adopted a taboo-approach to woman-to-woman relationships was keeping her from outright asking it. And it didn't help it that her boss, and thus the boss of the whole section, was a conservative, well, bastard, that insisted on different "female jobs" and "male jobs", even at the cost of productivity when there would have been better personnel to handle said tasks, but they were of the wrong gender variety. Herself being, of course, the main example in her head. She was assigned to secretary duties, even though she was both a programmer and technical designer by profession. And then her unfortunate co-worker William, who happened to be a secretary by profession... They ended up doing much of each other's work when the boss was not looking, just for the simple fact that otherwise they both would get sacked when jobs wouldn't get done.

When the workdays ended, Nina usually tried to time her departure at the same time as Anette so she could, without being suspicious about it, look at Anette undressing and changing clothes, and sometimes even taking a shower. After which Nina usually needed a cold one. Just looking at her slender form made her feel like was a highway running up her spine. She was pretty sure Anette had noticed her not-so-casual staring, but for one reason or another, hadn't said anything.

One day, when the clock was ever so slightly creeping towards the 16:00 mark, which would allow her to once again escape the day's jobs and head to home and, perhaps, even glimpses the fair form of Anette on the way. But, that was only a small wish, and wishes rarely, if ever, got granted like they first look...

Nina was finishing up some stuff for William and was clearing up the next week's hours when suddenly Anette popped up there, bending over Nina's desk, her face quite close to hers.

"Miss", she said with her soft voice, "this came in a mail". And handed over a letter, which clearly didn't arrive in company mail, or probably any other, since it was missing the stamp, and for good measure, any address whatsoever.

"Emm.. thanks?" was all Nina could spit out right then. She looked right into those green eyes and tried to discern what was going behind them.

"I think you should open it in private", said Anette, while "accidentally" brushing her finger across Nina's lips. "There might be something that you would not like to share." Smiling, she added, with a barely audible breath "And I wouldn't either."

Nina had to swallow quick, either her heart would surely have jumped out. The feeling of her finger on her lips was intense enough, but that last breath of voice had taken the last ounce of her self-control to keep herself from kissing those lips that were oh-so-close to hers right then. Nina watched the young woman walk away towards the girls' quarters, swinging her hips slightly more than usual.

"Are the reports ready?" from the boss made Nina not only swallow her chewing gum but almost have a heart attack and stuff the letter inside her top away from the man.

"Yes, sir, here they are." She said and give him the pile of paper William had dropped off to her earlier. "Just finished with them. I'll just put these papers back to the archive and be on my way home for the day."

"Tomorrow then, Ms. Jennings." the boss said.

"Tomorrow, Mr. Port," replied Nina half-hearted, her head still full with Anette and what had just happened.

Without realizing it, Nina moved a little faster than normal with her off-the-work "schedule", so much so, that William noticed it when she was dropping the patch notes to him.

"In a hurry, Nina?" he said, raising an eyebrow.

"Just a bit, uhm, anxious," she replied. Feeling the blush began forming at her cheeks.

"Right. Okay, then." William said, smiling. "Thanks for the notes, btw. I couldn't get this code to work without you anyways, but keeping up with the patches is much appreciated."

"No probs," Nina said. "You keep me in my job, I try to keep you in yours until the day we have a change in the management and are able to convince someone to switch our jobs. See you tomorrow, Will."

"Yeah, I'll drink to that one. See ya, Nina." Will said and turned to his work.

Nina walked towards the women's area with a bit trembling steps, almost wishing that Anette had already left, but then again, hopefully, she wouldn't have...

When she entered the room, there was no-one at sight. There weren't many women working in that section anyway, just Nina, Anette, and maybe two others, but they had radically different working hours, so they almost never saw each other. Wondering where Anette had gone Nina sat down on a chair and took the envelope out of her top and tried to feel what was inside. Few sheets of paper, or maybe a letter or some cards or some such. Carefully she opened the envelope, letting the contents slide out onto her lap. There were three of them. In black & white. The first one showed just Anette's lips, just slightly apart. In the second one, she lied on a sofa on her stomach, with only lace panties on. There wasn't much light, but you could barely see the small soft curves of her body. Her head was turned a bit to the side, so you could make out her closed eyes and a barely open mouth. In the last one, the only things that were diminished were the amount of light and clothes. She was on the same sofa, but this time lying on her back. And the panties were gone, but they were "replaced" by her right hand, which was placed just so that you couldn't actually see what was supposed to be there. Her head was subtly bent backward and her lips were partially open and her eyes still closed. You could quite clearly make out at least the outline of her firm but petite breasts. Her skin was quite pale, which made a striking contrast with her black hair which was curling a bit all over her body.

After this point, Nina was breathing quite heavily, not the least from trying to figure out why Anette had given just these pictures just to her, and who had taken them? Admittedly, a great part of the heavy breathing was because she really liked seeing these kinds of pictures, and the fact that it was Anette in them didn't anything to lessen the effect. She noticed she was running her finger across her lips, down her throat, and carelessly brushing her breast. She fought the urge to continue in that train of thought. At least here at work. She put the pictures back inside the envelope. Just as she was putting the envelope in her bag, she heard a sound behind her. It was the almost non-audible sound of soft socks walking on a carpet. Soft socks on soft feet, that belonged to a young woman, clothed just in her lacy underwear. She locked the dressing room door, walked quietly right behind Nina, and gently touched her shoulders with her fingers. She bent down, close to her ear to whisper.

"I see you looked at them", she breathed out almost silently, "What do you think?"

Nina wasn't sure what to answer, her heart and thought were racing too fast to think clearly, and Anette's fingers on her shoulder made curious feelings run along her spine right to her hips. She had to resist twitching. Knowing, that it was a stupid thing to say, but just unable to stop herself.

"Who took them?" she asked.

She could almost feel the grin on Anette's face. "Jealous, already?" she whispered. "Fear not, I took them myself, with a timer."

Nina could feel the warmth and red creeping to her cheeks, faster than she expected or liked. Feeling a bit more than a little embarrassed, she answered "I didn't mean... well.. ". After a second or two she got a grip on herself and managed to continue, "Those were incredibly good. How come you are interning here and not aiming for model or photographer?"

Anette sat down next to Nina and put a hand on her leg. "For once, I'm too short to model, and that's not really me, I only like to pose when I want and to those, I feel I would want to watch me," she said quietly. "And I really considered photography, but I think I'd like to keep that only as a hobby."

"But why did you give them to me? How'd you know I...?" Nina managed to say until Anette interrupted.

"The men might not have noticed, the boss certainly doesn't have clue, but do you think you could keep it secret from me?" she smiled gently. "Takes one to know one, you know."

"So you too...?"

"Yeah."

"And you knew I..."

"Yeah. I'm surprised you didn't notice me looking at you."

"What? You did that too?" said Nina, amazed, turning her head towards Anette. She didn't have a clue. Now that she thought of it, Anette spent a lot of time near her even though that wasn't really where she should work. And she managed to get all the deliveries coming to Nina, instead of the regular mail boy...

The clear green eyes were staring right through her, examining every inch of her being. It was like she could feel the eyes peeling her clothes off and looking at every dip and curve of her body. That made her feel like she was just warm jelly in Anette's hands like she could just do anything and Nina wouldn't even question it. It felt great. Nina tried to calm her breath as she raised her other hand to meet Anette's cheek.

Anette met her hand midway and curled her fingers between Nina's. Nina felt that somewhere very deep inside her and her toes curled involuntarily as the feeling crept along her body. Anette pulled her hand and pushed it to her breast.

"Can you feel it? My heart?" she told softly. "It beats almost like this every time I see you, but now that you are here I feel like it could burst right out of me."

Nina could indeed feel her heart beating, at least as fast as her own was right then. She could also feel Anette's small but shapely breast under her black lace bra. She moved her hand just a little so that her fingers scarcely touched the edge of Anette's erect nipple. Anette visibly twitched and Nina could hear her let out a tiny moan. Nina felt her own muscles involuntarily try to squirm deep inside her hips. She wondered how far this would and should go, but all reasons were not enough to even make her consider stopping. She gently flipped her finger around the nipple and brushed a finger with her other hand up to Anette's arm. Now that she had both hands up and close, she ran drew closer to Anette and let her fingers run down across her back. This made Anette close her eyes and arch her back and head slightly backward while breathing out a moan. Nina drew a deep breath, almost tasting the sweet scent of the young woman in front of her. She smelled faintly of some exotic flowers mixed in with a little sweat and lust. It was quite intoxicating to Nina, she knew she was in and over her head in this now and that nothing short of a racing horde of elephants could stop them now. And if Anette's actions were any indication, she figured she was feeling quite the same.

Nina bent down to kiss Anette's neck. Anette put her arms around her neck and drew her closer, after which they almost fell off the bench, but that didn't seem to slow them even a bit. Lying on her back on the bench, Anette kept her arms around Nina's neck and raised her legs, and crossed them over Nina's back. Nina was softly kissing Anette's neck and carefully licked the nip of her ear, which made Anette's full-body tremble quite a bit and she let out a quiet whimper. Nina freed herself from Anette's grasp and rose to a sitting position. She let her fingers ran along the small curves that made up Anette's forms. First from her ear to her throat, then along the edges of her hand, from which she jumped to her hip and continued along the leg, only to back up to the other leg, up it, and towards her belly. She made a few circles there before continuing to her breasts where she carefully avoided the nipples but made closing circles approaching the top of her breasts. Then, when she almost was at the nipples, she stopped and redirected the movement again to her neck and hair. Anette's breathing was quick and loud, her mouth was slightly open and she kept her eyes closed, but she couldn't keep still. All this tickling made her rose up and she quickly threw her hands around Nina and hugged her tightly. This gave Nina the opportunity to continue running her fingers on Anette's back. She made her way along her spine right to the top of her buttocks, where she made a few circles again and continued with both of her hands back again up to her back. All the while Anette was squishing Nina in a close hug. Then she began kissing her way from her ear down to her neck and to the top of her blouse. Nina had to stop her fingers then because the soft lips on her skin made her almost clasp her hands around Anette. It felt wonderful, she felt the kissing in her spine, where the feeling went to her hips and continued along her legs all the way to the toes, where she was quite sure her socks were literally spun around her feet.

At this time, both of the girls were panting quite heavily and there weren't many dry spots on their bodies. Nina's almost-white-blonde hair was crisscrossing their bodies with Anette's black, creating a stunning contrast of dark and light lines. As the dressing room wasn't particularly brightly lit, the shadows on their bodies only accented the resulting net of black and white strikes, almost completely erasing the boundaries of the two bodies.

Nina felt Anette's hands squirm under her shirts and creeping up to her top. She could see the brief glimpse of amazement when Anette noticed Nina wasn't wearing a bra, only a tight sports-top. The lithe hands continued their exploration under her clothes, sending twitches of pleasure twirling all over Nina's body. When Anette ran her fingers down her spine, Nina thought that if she wasn't biting her lip, she would've yelled quite too loudly for a place that still probably had other people working.

"Anette, I think we.. mmmpf!" she managed to utter but was interrupted by Anette's both hands pinching lightly her nipples.

"Yeah," Anette said an inch from her ear. "I too think we should." And simultaneously ran her finger across Nina's stomach, continuing all the way between her legs, and pressed her pants gently but firmly against her moist lips.

"Aaah!" Nina gasped and bit her lip quite hard to stop her from screaming more. Panting hard, she continued "Anette, I, I want you so much right now, but if someone discovers us here..." she left the sentence hanging in the air because that was about as much as she was willing to devote thought to anything else but Anette right now.

"Well, Ms. Jennings, aren't you on the edge now?" Anette whispered and withdrew her hand after quickly brushing the side of her legs. "But yeah, I know what you're after.", she said. Then, grinning quite widely, she added "Literally."

Anette let go of Nina and rose up from the bench and started towards the showers. With her back turned to Nina, she stretched and unwrapped her bra, letting it slide to the floor. Then she resumed walking and, with each step, pushed her panties down a bit more until they too fell to the floor just as she turned around the corner and disappeared to the showers.

Chapter 2: Contact

It was until much later in the evening that Nina could once again think about anything else but the touch of their skin, but the image of Anette's bare back still lingered in Nina's mind. She had gone grocery shopping but she wasn't exactly sure what she had bought. It was just as good that she didn't live far from work; driving a car in that state of mind would not have been an easy feat to accomplish.

Now, hours afterward, as she lay on her bed, under the silky covers, she could still, within her thoughts, feel Anette's soft touch on her skin. The young woman had made Nina feel like she had never before. Something deep inside her heart just told her, that it would be the stupidest thing in the world to do to let Anette slip away from Nina's life. Thus, she resolved that that would never happen. She would try to do her best to keep that girl in her life but damned if she knew what that would take.

They hadn't talked anything after that, there just hadn't been time for words. Nina wasn't sure of Anette's more intimate feelings toward her or even if there were any. She didn't know what to say to her the next time they would meet, which would be just in a few hours. Nina knew she felt something deep towards the young female, but wasn't sure if that was lust or love. And what did Anette feel towards her? Did she just meet with her there on a whim, because she wanted Nina's body? Anette did say she had been eyeing her for a while but was that for flesh contact or for something more?

The clock made a noise like a sick cuckoo after three days on a single-malt diet. Nina made a quick mental note to get new batteries for it before she forced herself up and out of the bed. She didn't feel she had had a good night's sleep, but obviously, clocks rarely lied.

After a quick meal, Nina was outside, heading for work.

The image of Anette's bare back and butt still lingered in Nina's mind as she too rose up and unconsciously stepped towards the showers. She picked up Anette's bra, it still had her beautiful fragrance all over it. She touched gently the curves that just moments ago hid Anette's form. Nina continued few steps and picked up the panties too. They were moist from Anette's lust and smell intensely of her. It made Nina's thoughts run on overdrive and did nothing to help the panting and speed of her heartbeat. Nina heard the shower turned on. She rounds the corner and was greeted by an image she thought she would never see, yet one she could never forget, not she wanted to. Anette was under the shower, her head arched backward, and her hands above her head in her hair, water running all the way down from her head to her small breasts, firm tummy, and shapely butt, never forgetting to also caress her shaved front-side before continuing along her legs right down to the toes and finally to the floor. Nina found herself wishing that it was her tongue that did the traveling rather than the water. Without much more thought, Nina began to take off her own clothes but was interrupted by Anette's hand.

Nite_
Nite_
34 Followers
12