The International Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, Corey, you have amazing hands, that feels wonderful," she purred. "My shoulder doesn't even hurt anymore - but... that doesn't mean you should stop," Dayna giggled.

"Is there anything else that you need rubbed?" he whispered, as he pressed his chest against her back.

When he leaned forward, she recognized the unmistakable feel of hard man-meat pressing into her back, and her stomach did a somersault as she was torn between right and wrong, knowing that he was just as aroused as she was. The devil was fighting the angel, and she feared the devil was going to win.

"What happened in London can stay in London, Dayna," he gently whispered into her ear before gently nipping at her ear in a teasing manner.

She closed her eyes and leaned back into him as he spread his knees apart, forcing her legs apart. She was giving in to this tempting, sexy man, who had filled so many of her bedtime fantasies in the past.

Corey slowly untied the top of her tank and let the straps fall forward, releasing both of her large, soft breasts. He reached around to rub and knead them, pinching her hardening nipples. She let out a gasp and a moan as she leaned her head back to put it on his shoulder.

Corey lightly ran a few kisses down her neck, making her shiver and arch her back, then slowly slid his right hand down to cup her mound while his left hand continued to play with her breast. At first she gasped in surprise, then moaned with pleasure. It was obvious that she was enjoying this and wanted him to continue. Keeping his hand on the outside of her shorts but pressing against her pussy, he pushed his hard cock against her back, making sure she knew he wanted her.

Corey reached into her shorts and fingered first her pussy, then her clit. He could easily tell that she was wet - very wet - and not just from the hot water. A woman's slick dew had its own consistency, much different from water. When he discovered that she was smooth and completely bare, his dick ached that much more for her. With both hands, he slowly slid her shorts down her hips and her legs, then she flicked them off entirely, leaving her completely naked on his lap. He realized he was nearly panting with short, shallow breaths from the arousal.

"Oh god, I've wanted this for so long," he thought to himself. With easier access to her private bits, he continued to squeeze her gorgeous tits while rubbing her pussy and her clit, feeling her soft folds, and pinching and pulling her pussy lips. She was writhing in his lap, wanting so badly to be penetrated from behind. She reached back to try to touch him and he whispered, "Not yet, baby. It's your turn first, just relax and enjoy."

Settling his finger on her clit, he felt it swelling and stiffening, and he could tell from her groans and bodily movements that he had indeed found her sweet spot. His thick fingers alternated between penetrating her pussy and teasing her clit, but after only a few minutes, she began screaming and shaking in his lap as he brought her to orgasm. While she was catching her breath and coming down off the orgasm, she didn't even notice that Corey had also slid his shorts off. She tried to turn to face him but he stopped her with his hands. "I want to take you from behind."

He pushed his thick hardness down towards her pussy, and slid his thick head back and forth across her slit. "Ohhhhh Corey I want it so bad! Fuck me - fuck me now! Hard, Corey, I want it now!".

"Not yet," he teased, as he continued to rub his cock along her slick folds, driving her mad.

"Corey, you're killing me! I need you inside me!"

"Are you sure, baby? Are you sure you want my thick, hard cock inside you? Pounding you? Fucking you like a wild animal? Are you sure you can handle it?"

"COREY! Stop teasing me and fuck me already!"

"Mmmmmm I dunno, maybe I'll just get off sliding against you like this. It'll only take a minute or so for me to finish myself off this way."

She twisted her body to try to force herself down onto his thick pole, but he wouldn't allow it, he enjoyed teasing her like this. He pulled her tightly against him so she couldn't keep moving, and finger-fucked her while rubbing her clit to orgasm for the second time. His cock throbbed beneath her as she thrusted his slick, swollen head around the entrance to her pussy, without actually plunging in. She screamed out in pleasure from the orgasm.

"Corey, please," she panted, "I need.." but before she could get the next word out, he had rammed his cock into her forcefully. "OH!!" she cried out. "OH MY GOD! COREY!!"

He couldn't continue the teasing any longer, he needed release so badly. Her pussy was so tight and it seemed like she was actually squeezing it with her inner muscles. Animal instincts took over and he began fucking her as hard as he could. Her tits bounced wildly as water splashed out of the tub. He reached around with both hands to grab them and squeeze them while he continued fucking her pussy as hard as he could. The water and her own slickness made everything so slippery and amazing. He loved having this wild woman bouncing around on his lap, thoroughly enjoying every thrust and throb. She moaned and panted in delight at the thick fullness pounding her relentlessly.

"Uhhhh uhhhh I'm going to come!", he screamed, "This feels too good, baby, I can't hold back any longer!"

"Fuck me, baby, come in me. I wanna feel your hot cum spraying inside my hungry pussy. Fuck me, Corey, FUCK ME!!"

And with that, he finished with a shudder as she experienced her third orgasm - screaming out his name. He continued pumping his hot sticky jizz into her as he felt her pussy spasming and contracting around his cock, milking every last drop out of his softening, spent dick.

Exhausted, but completely satisfied and relieved, she laid back against him as he wrapped his arms around her and cuddled her close. "That was unbelievable," he said softly, nuzzling her neck. "You can't imagine how long I've fantasized about doing something like this with you."

"Really?," she asked, "I've had the same thoughts about you! This was amazing, Corey, it's been so long since I've experienced anything that good."

They laughed, smiled, and snuggled as he said, "Well now, we still have the whole day ahead of us. What shall we do next?" while lightly feathering a kiss on her cheek.

12