The International Game Ch. 03

Story Info
Lexie gets to play with her gift, Carlos.
2.5k words
4
5.9k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 09/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ariel69
Ariel69
22 Followers

We catch up with Lexie receiving her gift from Mr. Shelton. The gift of Carlos. This was an offering used to entice her to follow his rules. If she follows then Mr. Shelton will bring her to Cassandra, her love, who's in California on a work visa. Chapter 1 and 2 will give you fantastic details leading up to now...

**********

I couldn't believe what I just read. Could this man really help bring me to Cassandra? I've made some poor choices in life, but finding and keeping Cassandra wasn't one of them. And Mr. Shelton, the lawyer with I.C.E., has also given me some fun by offering up Carlos for play. This appeared to be Carlos' choosing as well. Was he a bargaining chip of sorts? Carlos was still standing here, waiting for a response to the letter or direction of what to do next. He was looking at me with that smirk again. I smiled back at him and then let my smile drop to an intense stare in order to let him know who was the true Alpha in this situation. I opened the door wider and let him in before returning to reading the letter from Mr. Shelton. The one man that could bring me to my Cassandra.

I led Carlos over to my living room, motioned to the wet bar and told him to make himself comfortable. I went to my bedroom to change into 'Lexie.' This is the part of the dominatrix game that made me the horniest. Dressing the part just made the change official and complete. I slowly pulled out my lowest dresser drawer. It's solid and heavy wood which makes it seem like I'm opening a secret treasure chest every time. In a way, I am pulling out my treasures and trinkets of pleasure and domination like a pirate revealing his stolen bounty.

First, I gather my thigh high fishnet stockings in my fingers. I love to feel the strings play under my fingers as I touch them, almost like playing a guitar under the pads of my fingertips. Sweet music. I begin rolling them up and over my calves while I slowly stretch my legs out one by one in a dancer's pose. Seeing my legs covered in this material, exposing my tan skin through small diamonds, makes me excited.

Next to donn is my deep, rich brown leather boots that come up over my knees. I run my palm down the metal studs which adorn the sides, remembering their creation. The metal bites just slightly into my soft spot in the middle of my hand. I apply more pressure, craving the slight discomfort. I had these beautiful boots made, specifically for my measurements, by a leather craftsman in Italy and I had thoroughly enjoyed sizing task that he required of me. His strong, calloused hands had repeatedly run up and down my calves and thighs to ensure exact accuracy. I recalled that I had purposely not worn panties that day because I knew how close his hands, face and being would be to my sex. It paid off Too because it led to steamy, rough sex in his leather shop that day. The smell of all the tanning chemicals had made my head spin with a high so dreamy that I felt like I was fucking in a cloud.

After feeling me up and gathering his numbers needed for his craft, he suddenly grabbed me and slammed me onto this broad, wooden table made for pounding the leather smooth. He proceeded to immediately pound my pussy with his thick cock until sweat dripped all over both of us. It was so sudden and ferocious. I recollected that I came with an intensity that surprised even myself and I drenched his penis with excessive juicy wetness. This gush of My fluid sent this fine craftsman over the edge. He pulled out just in time to squirt his cum all over my stomach. I had immediately began rubbing his juices into my sweaty skin. Mixing them together until I was glistening. Now in this moment of preparing for taking Carlos, I laugh to myself as I remember that I didn't have to pay for those boots. And I also reCall that strong craftsman, with his calloused hands and his hard wooden pounding table, each time I wear my boots.

Next to put on are my lacy, crotchless panties which are a regal, deep purple color. I enjoy putting them on after my boots because of how the color seems to deepen as it runs against the brown leather with every inch as it climbs up my leg. Sometimes they will briefly catch on the studs as I pull them up, which reminds me of my labia slowly engulfing a smooth cock head. My panties have reached their destination and I snap the elastic against my hip, savoring the sensation. Then I slide my hands back and forth over my hips, feeling the curves and the velvety softness of my skin as I daydream of Cassandra all those miles away. I resolve to do everything Mr. Shelton asks of me. I need to be with her with all my innermost being.

Now I am slowly feeding each arm through the straps of a matching cupless bra as I sense the cool air stir my nipples to arousal. I own these rare chocolate colored nipple rings which encircle each nipple like a swirl on top of a strawberry ice cream sundae. They grab my delicate flesh and make my pink nipples pop. Stopping a moment to touch myself, I realize how excited I am by the prospect of devouring Carlos and seeing my love again. Then I quickly wrap my matching chocolate colored forearm jewelry. It coils around my arms like slender garden snakes. Now I'm ready to strike.

Marching back out to the living room with a new confidence and relishing my newly acquired play toy, I realized that I was born to Dominate. I spotted Carlos relaxing on my black leather couch with a drink in hand. Almost like a little kid being caught with his hand in the cookie jar, he gulped as he stared at my looming body. His swallow was a loud low guttural sound. Then quickly speaking with a dry, raspy whisper He said, "May I finish my drink Mistress? " I nod and he chugs it in one fell swoop.

"Strip now and then kneel before me," I demand. He stood up and was almost taken aback when he realized that I stood several inches above him. But Carlos recovered quickly though and then proceeded to do as I had commanded and stripped. Occasionally swinging his longer black hair out of his eyes, he kept eye contact with me as he followed my directions. This, of course, is not a typical action allowed to most submissives but I granted it because I loved the hunger in his eyes. I dropped my eyes and scanned his body which was nicely cut. He obviously worked out on a regular basis. I licked my lips and began to imagine his body in different poses while waiting for him to fulfill my wishes. His stare rattled me for some reason. As Carlos bent to a kneeling position, he finally broke eye contact with me and I was glad to have a moment to regain my composure and power over the situation and myself.

I let him kneel in silence for a moment longer in order to heighten his sense of uncertainty. Allowing him to wonder how I may control him, and use him as my gift from Mr. Shelton. I squatted down next to him, my legs spread wide to see if I could tempt him into moving from his groveling position. I wanted him to move or look so I could then punish him, but he didn't move an inch. My hand reached out and touched his smooth, hairless torso. Gliding it down his back, around his side and then under to his abdomen. Carlos quietly sighed, his breath barely releasing as my hand traced his body which then finally rested on his cock. He was rock hard and felt good in my hand as I slowly started stroking him. He still didn't move, head bent down, kneeling, except that is, for a slight shudder of his shoulders and another audible breath.

I realized right then and there how much I wanted to feel his hard body on top of me, but not yet I reminded myself. I told him to rise and walk over to the bed and then lie down on his back. Almost instantly, Carlos stood attentively in all his glory and took 5 long strides over to the bed. He then turned, gave me that sexy smirk and spread himself out on the bed like a buffet. Now it was my turn to smile. And smile I did, while easily matching his strides in my boots. I grabbed some straps from my bedside table and proceeded to tie him to the bedposts. His cock was still extremely hard and erect and calling out for attention.

I took my leather cat o'nines and slowly, lightly ran it down Carlos' left arm first while noticing the goose bumps raise on his skin. Then to the other arm and across his chest, barely touching him, but yet making his skin quiver a bit. I moved it down his chest and brushed his nipples causing them to stand alert. Carlos let loose with another audible sigh; however, this time it was a deeper, more sensual sound. A slight crack of the leather over his chest was apparently more than Carlos could handle and he let go with a loud moan. His penis twitched in response as I quickly decided to give him some sexual pleasure. This is sooner than typically do with my regular clients. They usually want me to stretch their "torture" or humiliation but Carlos was MY gift, so I decided to take my pleasure now while giving to him too. I reached over and grabbed his erection as I moved my body closer to him, straddling him and slowly lowering myself onto him.

I began to move easily in a sensual rhythm with my juices coating him and allowing my ride to be smooth and easy. Moans slipped through both our lips. I grabbed his face, squeezed his cheeks just enough to get his attention and said, "Sssh, I'm in control so only I get to moan. If you feel the need to be sexually vocal, you must ask permission. Also, you must ask permission to cum. Understand?" He quickly nodded in agreement.

I began to pleasure myself again by rubbing my breasts and encircling my nipples with my fingers alternating between pulling, teasing and pinching; rocking my hips so my clit pressed into his flesh. I noticed Carlos quietly watching me, his eyes intense. I immensely enjoy being the primary visual focus for any encounter but today was more erotic for some unknown reason. It could of been the intensity of his stare or the enormity of this wonderful act Which will bring me one step closer to Cassandra.

As instructed by Mr. Shelton, I was recording my coupling with Carlos, so it only added to the feeling that I knew that more than Carlos would be watching me. My rhythm picked up pace as my heat began to rise in my inner core. Placing my hands, fingers spread across his chest for leverage and a sense of pure domination, I began my assent to climax. I was moving harder and faster, stroking his hardness inside me, bringing him in contact with my cervix with each and every stroke. Exploding into my full body climax was like a religious experience with convulsive movements that started in my toes and flew like a lick of red hot flame throughout my body. I moaned and yelled loudly which allowed an even more satisfying release to my orgasm.

As I descended from my high, I could feel Carlos picking up his movements, trying to raise his hips into me. I wasn't ready for him to cum quite yet, needing him to build up his excitement and energy so that when he did climax it would be a marvelous site to behold. Therefore, I allowed him to grind into me for a few more strokes, but then suddenly climbed off, releasing him from my hot, moist flesh. He released a groan of displeasure in which I immediately ceased by placing my hand over his mouth, cutting his moan and breath. With my other hand, I grabbed his cock and started stroking again this time with a firm pressure. His nostrils flared to take in the needed oxygen to supply the blood pumping through him now at a stupendous speed. Again I was bringing him near the brink of no return, so I slowed my hand dance while easing the pressure of my grip enveloping his cock. Carlos slowed his breathing, taking his own control, matching my change in tempo. I released my hand from covering his mouth.

I moved away from the bed entirely now, drinking in his hard body spread across my bed, his member standing erect and slightly twitching in count with his slowing pulse. The beads of sweat were apparent and made his body glisten like small chips of diamonds had been sprayed over him. I gathered a moistened washcloth and started to wipe him down while placing my lips around the crown of his penis. The dichotomy of my warm mouth caressing his cock while the cool cloth gathering his heat from his skin was bringing him up to a peak again. My mouth slowly began lowering further and further, inching south until I had consumed him completely. Relaxing the back of my throat in order to seemingly take him deeper was more than Carlos could bear. He exploded into my mouth with an intensity only meant for erupting geysers. Pulse after pulse of hot liquid filling my mouth to capacity. I had to gulp to control the quantity like downing a shot of tequila, almost burning as I repeatedly swallowed. The last drops released so that I now could retreat and softly release him.

I turned to the fixed camera and smiled into it while picking up Mr. Shelton's letter of instructions. Speaking softly, I said,"First step completed. I've filmed my domination of Carlos, taking care that we both had intense orgasms. After a rest and food, I will move onto step two of having Carlos take me into town to meet up with Alexandra. You said she will assist with the proper documentation needed for me to travel to and indefinitely remain in California; but, I'm not sure how I am supposed to pay her for her services as you suggested I do. I guess I will have to wait and see how the encounter unfolds."

Ariel69
Ariel69
22 Followers