The International Game Ch. 04

Story Info
The instructions lead to exhibitionism, anal & group sex.
3.9k words
4.75
10.1k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 09/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ariel69
Ariel69
22 Followers

While this chapter can stand on its own, reading chapters 1 through 3 will give you a better insight to the characters.

*******************

I grabbed a long coat to cover my nearly nude body, pulled the video out of the camera and snatched the instructions from Mr. Shelton, back in the US, which detailed how to bring me to my true love, Cassandra. Carlos, my play toy and gift, was to drive me into town to meet Alexandra for the needed documentation to get into the country. I towered at 6'2" with my spiked boots on and had to fold myself into his little car. But since I had just had an intense orgasm while riding Carlos, I was fairly relaxed and limber. He leaned over to me with his sexy smirk, hair falling into his left eye and said, "Are you ready to go my Mistress?" I was truly enjoying this atypical Dom/sub relationship. It was so different from all my clients that I humiliated, controlled and bended to my will for their pleasure.

Carlos swiftly drove throughout the narrow neighborhood streets, barely stopping where required. I became aroused at the daring driving, so I decided to step it up a bit by opening my coat thus exposing my nipple rings to the air. My panties were crotchless which allowed easy access with one hand while the fingers of my other started tracing the spiral ring. I knew Carlos was having a difficult time concentrating on the road because he started to slow down. So I smiled briefly, pinched my nipple hard to bring it to a tight point before commanding him to go faster. My urgency to get to Cassandra was so intense that I had trouble focusing on my physical needs which had always before come so easily for me. While my fingers rubbed my clit, I could feel the silkyness of my growing wetness. Carlos pulled up along a curb and rapidly parallel parked while my rubbing intensified. After parking, he asked, "May I assist you?"

"Yes, I would enjoy that," I purred. He immediately leaned in and brushed his lips over mine. Barely touching at first and then licking my lips with his tongue as I felt his masculine hand trace down my side, resting on top of my hand so that it applied more pressure to my clit. Our fingers started to do a dance together while slipping through the wetness. Carlos pressed his lips into mine with a deep sensual kiss that made me arch my lower back, breasts out and an ultimate force on my sensitive clit. I could feel a climax rising but didn't want to come yet. So, I pushed back into his hand to release some pressure off my sex.

I needed something more to this encounter. My adrenaline needed to be in overdrive. While there wasn't alot of people walking around, it was still a mixed commercial and urban residential area. My exhibitionist side was leading me now, pushing me to the edge. He seemed to read my mind after I had slowed his hand's movements and also he had observed me looking around. Carlos leaned back over to the driver's side and pushed a button. The creaking had started for a second or two before I realized that he had activated the convertible top retraction. A slight chill in the air quickly rushed in and surrounded me, making my exposed nipples even harder. He leaned down and started suckling my left breast which was closer to him. Again, I arched my back from the pure pleasure of this sensation while releasing an audible moan.

I kept my eyes open because I wanted to know if someone saw us, thus stimulating me more. There was a door opening at the corner shop, about a half a block away. Two people emerged laughing, holding hands. They were a young couple giggling and walking straight towards us but engrossed in each other. Would they notice my nearly naked state and Carlos playing with me? My heart started to pick up speed with each step they took towards us. Carlos could feel my rapid pulse and started biting now, nibbling my flesh while re-engaging his finger pressure over mine on my clit.

The couple was less than 10 feet away now but still talking and laughing. I could feel the climb again of a nearing climax, 8 feet...6 feet...the talking stopped. My moaning increased and I heard a gasp from the woman. Turning my head to the right to look directly at the couple, I smiled and winked. The man smiled back and gently guided his woman up against a light post which still gave them a clear view but also support. She couldn't seem to stop staring or closing her mouth, so he leaned in and deeply kissed her. This kiss broke her trance but not her attempt to stare. My breathing became louder and quicker as I announced to all, "I'm going to cum!"

Carlos bit harder, pressed into me deeper with tight circles on my clit while I saw the man's hand sweep under her short skirt. I heard her moan as I yelled out in ecstasy, enjoying each vocal release as my orgasm pulsed through me. The descent from my sexual high was slow and satisfying as I watched the woman ascend towards her own surprise orgasm. She squirmed, pushing her back against the hard metal pole. I started licking my lips, knowing that I needed to now taste Carlos while hearing her moan,"Oh My God," louder and louder. I rapidly released his cock from his pants and leaned over to lick the tanned crown. This allowed Carlos to watch the scene of the couple unobstructed while I moved my lips deeper and deeper onto him.

It didn't take long for Carlos' breathing to pick up and his hands started playing in my hair. He grabbed a bunch and wrapped it around his hand as he started guiding the rhythm of my head movements. The woman's noises were louder and high pitched now. The sounds and rhythm blended like a symphony and just as she was obviously cumming, Carlos shot his first load down my throat. I eagerly swallowed every drop, licked my lips clean and looked towards the couple. They were kissing now and she seemed to be a puddle in his arms. The man picked her up and moved closer to the car, still kissing each other. I realized as he stepped in front of my car door that he needed to have a release as well. While he was still kissing, I unzipped his pants and preceeded to give him a satisfying blowjob too. He didn't last long and as he came into my warm mouth, he moaned into her kissing one. Once spent, he tucked himself back into his pants and they walked off hand in hand with a quick "Thank you" shouted over his shoulder.

Carlos laid his head on my shoulder and said,"Alexandra lives just around the corner. Do you want to walk there?"

"Yes. Definitely. I badly need to stretch my legs. Lead the way." I wrapped the coat around me again and waited for Carlos to open the door for me. I do still appreciate chivalry. Shaking my head to clear it and walking in stride with him allowed me to regain my focus on completing all the instructed steps laid out for me to get to Cassandra. We approached a weathered looking brownstone style home which was in desperate need of some upkeep. I turned to Carlos with a questioning look and said,"Are you sure this is the right place?"

He answered affirmatively and strode up the narrow stairwell. I followed, surprisingly anxious as to what or whom awaited on the other side. He rang a bell and an intercom erupted with a melodious voice saying, "May I help you two?" Immediately I started looking for cameras. I was definitely off my game because I couldn't find any. Since my "other " job as a infrequent petty thief trained me to search out things like that, I realized that my emotions had clouded me. I needed to get back into control. Carlos looked at me curiously because I didn't answer right away and then he said to the unseen voice, "Mr. Shelton sent us with instructions." The door clicked open.

As we walked through the entrance it seemed as though we were entering a new dimension. The surroundings were now opulent. It looked like a 5 star hotel with white furnishings and metallic accents. I took a deep breath to help me calm my unusual anxiety and again shook off the last bit of tension as Alexandra walked in the room.

She was petite at 5'1" with golden hair that flowed in loose curls past her shoulders and bright blue eyes. She was a perfect hourglass shape with pouty lips that glistened a deep, sparkly hot pink. Her breasts were at least a C cup but appeared even larger on her small frame. Alexandra smiled with outstretched arms inviting a hug. I went with it, although with a bit of awkwardness due to the height difference, and greedily hugged her as I longed for a woman's embrace, even if it was not Cassandra. I held the hug for a bit longer than typical thus forcing her to stand on her tip toes, but she didn't complain. I noticed this and took note of her willing submissiveness. She held me tight and then squeezed back in response as if answering an unsaid question. When she finally let go, she quickly turned to Carlos with a hug as well but with significantly less intimacy.

Alexandra then spun her cute body around, bending over to display a beautiful ass that caused me to squeeze my thighs together by just taking in it's view. She opened a safe located behind a small curio cabinet and produced some papers. "Mr. Shelton had already forwarded me your information and picture for your new passport and birth certificate. The additional paperwork here is further instructions once you have boarded his private luxury yacht in about 6 hours from now. Did you bring the video of you & Carlos?" I nodded. She then literally almost skipped over to a wet bar. Alexandra was so bubbly and perky that she reminded me of Tinkerbell. Tinkerbell was often very naughty to Peter Pan and I wondered to myself if she had that mischievous side too. I really wanted to see that side of this cute pixie.

"Do you two want some wine?" she chirped. We both agreed and while Alexandra began to open and pour the wine, she began telling us about herself. I was mesmerized the sheer 'cuteness' of every part of her. She gestured for Carlos and I to sit on the couch and then brought our wine over while snuggling in between our bodies. She was so petite that she fit in just right, leaving no space between any of us. Alexandra continued to gleefully babble on while Carlos and I sipped our wine. Her hands flitted and danced in the air as she talked but then, as her story progressed, Alexandra would touch us.

At first, her touch was on our arms, hands or knees. It was light and teasing. But then she began holding each touch progressively longer by seconds and then minutes. As the holding time increased, Alexandra began to caress and massage into our flesh. One of her hands was on me and she was almost mirroring her movements with her other hand on Carlos. I was amazed at how arousing this was to me and my hairs stood on end. I felt my wetness increasing again, soaking through what little material there was on my crotchless panties. Her hand kept creeping up my thigh while grabbing my flesh and simetaneously making eye contact, non-verbally asking for my permission to go farther without saying a word.

Carlos was also watching Alexandra's face intently but his hands were busy unzipping his pants. As he undid each tooth on the zipper, it seemed as though he was popping a champagne bottle in anticipation for what was to come next. Alexandra's fingers had moved up my thigh and was now brushing my labia with such a faint touch that it was driving me crazy, wonderfully crazy. Looking over, I noticed her hand had now grabbed Carlos' cock and had started to pump with a rhythm of sliding up his shaft twice and then over his crown. He and I were both licking our lips. I truly wanted to discover, explore AND dominate over this mischievous 'Tinkerbell. '

It amazed me that she just kept talking without missing a beat while giving both of us fantastic hand jobs. I could barely concentrate on her words because she was so adept with her fingers and my urge to take her was nearly exploding within me. But then, she just suddenly stopped and giggled, "Oh! I almost forgot the video! Mr. Shelton would be unhappy with me if I had forgotten this completely. "Please put it in over there and start it for us to enjoy?" I nodded and did what I was told. Now I was truly confused with my own behavior. I rarely let anyone tell me what to do, but I reminded myself, I must follow Mr. Shelton's directions if I want to reunite with Cassandra. Therefore, I couldn't deny Alexandra and strangely, I was also under her spell. It was so unusual for me to have her 'fairy dust' and magic fingers controlling me now...I plainly just needed her to continue playing with me.

So with only a slight hesitancy, I jumped up and did as she so sweetly commanded me to do. The image came across the screen and then the sounds of me starting to use the cat'o nines on Carlos and also me climbing onto him, riding him while audibly expressing my pleasure and domination arose. It caught me off guard even though I had lived it. It reminded me that I needed to be in control. I live to be in control. However, these last couple of days have really shook my confidence. Having Cassandra, my true love, so far away and now having our reunion within my grasp had changed me. I am always in control with Cassandra and was somewhat in control with my play/gift Carlos, but here I have been acting like a quivering school girl at just Alexandra's touch.

I thought, no, I'm going to get my control back! I pressed the volume button so it went up loud and quickly turned with a crisp crack of my heel grinding into the pristine floor. I demanded that Alexandra climb on top of Carlos' hard cock so I could see her sweet heart shaped ass. Her eyes widened a bit at my swift change in demeanor but immediately did what I said. I noticed Carlos' smirk with that sideways grin but he never uttered a word and kept his eyes downcast. Alexandra gasped as Carlos entered her petite body as I strode over to her, roughly covered her mouth with my hand and grabbed the meatier part of her ass while pushing her down on his cock. I felt her moan onto my hand. Leaning in, I whispered, " As Carlos will tell you, you are not allowed to moan, cry out, cum or randomly talk until I give permission. Do you understand?" She quickly and empathically shook her head to indicate her comprehension.

I realized at this very moment, this was exactly where she wanted to be and this was how I was to pay for her documentation expertise. I released my hand from her mouth and grabbed her other ass cheek, feeling large chunks of flesh in my fingers. Now it was me who was massaging her body, back in my rightful driver's seat. I could hear small, quiet gasps from Alexandra so I knew she was enjoying this sensation but I took it further, spreading her cheeks apart, I leaned over and started licking her. My tongue ran from where his cock spread her lips up to her sweet hole. Alexandra jumped when my tongue touched her there and audibly moaned. "No-no-no," I reminded her, "no sounds my sweet Tinkerbell."

I kept teasing her with my tongue and enjoying the view of her plump cheeks. She appeared to be entranced with the mixed sensations of Carlos pounding his cock into her moist pussy and my delicate tongue tracing her most secret areas. To heighten her pleasure, I slowly started adding my fingers to the ass play. My shifting between light and hard pressure while tracing her rosebud seemed to intensify Alexandra's arousal. As soon as I entered her with my pinkie, she started to quietly make this low sound that did not seem possible to come from her small frame. I enjoyed hearing her pleasure so I chose to not reprimand her. Carlos had now picked up speed and depth so I knew he was getting close.

Hearing my voice from the recorded scene seemed to stir me and push me further into my own search for ectasy. I commanded them both to stop which caused them to simetaneously produce subtle shivers of displeasure but no sound. My skilled eyes scanned the opulent room looking for items to use for bondage and penetration. My long legs swiftly took me over to the curtains, removing the tie-backs so that I could use these for bondage, but now I needed an object that would simulate a dildo. Again searching, my eyes lighted on the curio cabinet which held small to medium glass figurines. I immediately saw it, it was a phallic shaped figure. As I walked closer, I realized that the whole shelf was actually finely designed dildos. Was this Alexandra's doing or Mr. Shelton's, I wondered to myself.

I picked a 8 inch one and came over to Alexandra. She and Carlos appeared frozen in their sexual position like a drawn page from a Kama Sutra book, awaiting for my next direction but her eyes slightly widened was she noticed the ties and dildo. Carlos' penis had softened some while waiting for me to gather those needed items but Alexandra's sex still glistened with moisture. I explained that I needed her on all fours, in the middle of the couch with Carlos behind her. Alexandra scrambled and willingly followed with my directions in 30 seconds flat. As she readied herself, I wrapped her so that her heels touched her back thighs. It opened her up for play in this position or we could easily flip her to her back when desired.

I instructed Carlos to immediately start rubbing the glass dildo over her clit and labia. Alexandra jumped with it's first cool touch. He continued to tease Alexandra with the dildo until she was nearly begging for it with her writhing body movements. Carlos then moved the soaking wet dildo back and started rimming her rosebud with it, causing her to attempt to clinch her butt cheeks together. Fortunately she wasn't successful. Alexandra was nearly whimpering at this point and trying so hard to not break the 'no sound rule' and probably the 'no cum rule without permission.' Carlos looked at me with a non spoken question and I gave him a smile and a distinct nod. He then easily slipped the dildo into her canal and without even stopping, he pushed in 6 to 7 inches. Alexandra's head snapped up, her bright blueveyes widened and her mouth dropped open in pure ectasy.

Now I knew I was ready for my pleasure too. I readied myself in front of her with my long legs draped around her shoulders and back. This action brought her around from her deep trance and Alexandra licked her lips and smiled as she observed me displayed before her. Then I suddenly grabbed her head and pushed her down to my waiting sex. "Yes!" I yelled while forcing her face deeper into me. "Use that tongue!"

"Carlos you need to enter her pussy right now while you keep the dildo plunging in and out of her ass," I bellowed. Alexandra was obviously skilled at cunnilingus and I was thoroughly enjoying her tongue talent while forcefully talking Carlos through his movements into her. I wanted to cum last so I picked up speed with my directions. He was now slamming her hard while pushing that dildo in and out of her gorgeous ass at almost hyper-speed.

I could tell she was close and Carlos wouldn't be far behind. Sitting up slightly and reaching around, I began to knead her breasts and twist her nipples. She almost instantly mumbled around my pussy, " May I please, may I, Mistress?"

I grabbed her golden locks tighter and pressed myself harder into her pouty lips while answering, "Yes, you may, my naughty pixie" thus causing her to explode into her orgasm immediately, but also causing her to move her tongue from my clit. This was not acceptable and I firmly told her so. She whimpered a bit at my reprimand while coming down from her high, but returned to energetically sucking and licking me without a word of complaint. Her pulsing orgasm was all Carlos needed to start his climax climb. I wanted to see him cum on her ass so by telling him just in time, he was able to pull out fast, thus causing his cum to arch up and land directly on her left ass cheek. I reached over her body and rubbed his cream into her ass while slipping my moist fingers between her cheeks and fingering her again.

Ariel69
Ariel69
22 Followers
12