The Internet Connects

Story Info
Two internet lovers make the final connection.
2k words
4.18
8.3k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the author: There is not a lot of sex in this one, yet. However if you like this buildup let me know and I will write the next chapter with enough sex to satisfy all your desires. P.S. This is a story I wrote in 1998 and just ran across the other day. Never before published. Be kind LOL, this was a long time ago.

=======================

Nights like this have always meant suspense to writers, as she looked out the windows at the lowering sky her mind drifted back to the time of their first meeting. She had opened her email one morning and there he had been, waiting to sweep her away into a dream world where reality was often the exception.

Barely one week earlier she had place a personal ad on an adult personal service. She had been convinced by her good friend Julie that it was harmless fun, and if someone interesting came along, she did not have to keep him to herself. She reflected on Julie's gay laughter as she said that last. Julie thought that she would not go through with an actual meeting . Therefore the benefits of anyone "Champagne" did not find worthy of her attentions would fall to Julie. She knew that with the high standards Mary set for herself in terms of lovers, there would be many castaway's for Julie to pick from.

Branches seemed to be trying to wear through the walls as the wind increased with the impending storm, the fire burning brightly and warming the room to the point that she could be quite comfortable completely nude rather than in the broom skirt she was wearing. "Mmmmm, interesting thought, being nude this afternoon." The thought, like so many others of Ettienne, brought warmth to her center. It was uncanny, he had seemed to be waiting for her to come along.

His words had leapt from the page to carve their way into her heart, how could a man have found the keys to her heart so easily. She had kept it so guarded, so locked away for so long, she was even surprised herself when the emotions flooded from the page and ignited flames that burned within her to an incredible intensity. And now he would soon be here.

His presence kept a closely guarded secret, how could she share with anyone else the unbelievable circumstances and even more incredible connection that had brought them to this night. Her realization that the time was approaching when he would be at the door punctuated by the flash outside the window. Gathering her arms about her bust, she felt the smooth silk slide delectably across her nipples. She smiled and strolled casually toward the fire. Her eye caught her reflection in the window, she looked wonderful, and she knew it. Her athletic frame moving under her clothing with the grace of a cat. "Would he approve?" She wondered if she would please him. My God! I can't believe I am concerned with this! "Am I going to approve of him, should be the question." Indigence radiating outward from her as she corrected herself. Then softening her thoughts she reflected again on his last letters, how they had so accurately targeted her innermost thoughts until she thought that he could truly read her mind. "I have never, ever, wanted anyone like I want him. Am I insane, or just insatiable?" Her musing was interrupted by the ring of the doorbell, the butterflies in her stomach like a school girl would have. The time was at hand and she was terribly apprehensive about the outcome.

His drive had been uneventful, not anything like she had feared when she had called to try and talk him out of making the drive tonight. "We have planned this too long to stop now." His answer had left no room for argument. He was not absolutely certain that it had not been a dodge on her part at the very last to bring to play a reason not to continue. He was certain, however, that this would happen, the two of them had been racing toward this moment in time all their lives.

Her trip overseas where she learned to savor life, and his myriad of affairs with older women as a young man where he learned to be a lover. These things had prepared both of them for a moment when the two of them would finally meet.

His finger touched the door bell button, and it seemed as if time stood still while he waited for the door to open.....She was radiant, her saucy blonde hair swept away from her face, his gaze took her in at a glance, head to foot, every inch a vision. The swell of her breasts under the silk blouse, the muscle of her thighs visible under her skirt....This would be a night to remember, she held her hand out to him, as he entered he increased his gentle pull on her hand, as she floated to him, his other hand went to the back of her neck and lifting her face to him, his lips closed on hers.

The kiss was gentle and more filled with emotion than either expected. As it came to an end, the gentle little kisses ending it bringing a smile to her face. She stepped back, still looking up at him, she turned and crossed the room with her back to him. It amused him a bit to see her exert the presence he saw in the set of her shoulders. She intended to remain in charge it appeared. He was enjoying this, such a great lady, community leader, so phenomenally intelligent. Cultured and controlled. She truly was lovely. But he had seen into her heart, he was intimately familiar with the passion that resided there. He knew what a task it was for her to remain in control. His love that had been growing for her, now even more tangible as he watched her pour her favorite beverage. Her nickname suited her, golden and bubbly. The true flavor residing deep beneath the first impression.

She was looking at him over the rim of her glass, smiling and waiting for him to cross to her, his steel blue eyes speaking to her heart. Telling her how much he could really see. "I might as well be nude in front of the fire, he can see right through me." The thoughts were barely formulated as he began to circle her, his glass being held out to him in a manicured hand. He took it and took a sip, he did not ordinarily drink but this would have been an occasion that warranted it. She smiled again and as he continued around her. He stopped behind her, silently observing her. The will required to not look at him was extreme. As the negotiator he had been in the past he had been in high pressure meetings that looked tame compared to this. Positioning himself so that she could not even spot his reflection he had completely removed any safety net she had. How long would she wait? He watched the gentle curve of her neck as she took another sip of champagne.

She was an unusual woman this one. Placing his glass on the table beside her he touched her shoulders and began to kiss her neck, she murmured her approval as his touch brought chills to her.

Leaning against him she felt the warmth of his breath, and melted from his touch. "This is going to be wild." She thought, and then his hands were brushing her breasts, kissing her neck he felt the nipples stiffen to his touch.......She was whispering his name and other things in French...."I have to learn that language," he said to himself. She moved away from him and smiled. "I just said that it was time for the boudoir." Then as she turned he saw her reflection in the mirror, as she demurely looked up from under half closed eyes and began to unbutton her blouse.

Her special room was made to order for romance, the candles, all scented, casting a gentle glow across the futon arranged with soft pillows and silken sheets and covers. So many times she had performed therapeutic massage on the table in the center of the room and now, tonight, this Massage therapist would bring into being a fantasy more often thought of than admitted to by many of her clients. As the room and the ambiance assaulted his senses he watched her. She had stopped just inside the door and allowed him to watch the blouse fall from her shoulders. His breath caught in his throat at her beauty, the smooth golden skin of her back drawing him to her, her softness and beauty, the warmth of the room in stark contrast to the cacophony of sound being created by mother nature just beyond the walls of this special chamber.

He slipped up behind her quietly, and lowering his lips to her shoulder, she felt him kiss her there as his male hardness pressed against her, she could feel him growing fuller and harder as his body pressed against her full length. His breathing becoming somewhat more harsh, yet still controlled. She had known that she would have an exciting evening with this man...she did not actually plan for her reaction to his presence. She had intended to be much more in control than she was, her body betraying her at every juncture. Now as she melted against his chest and he continued his exploration of her body. All she wanted was to be nude, and with her flesh pressing against him. To feel her moist inner channel filled with him, and to never stop being filled by him.

He had been caressing her through her skirt, and she wanted to be rid of it, why did he not remove it and be done with it? She turned toward him and lifting her face to him she waited for a kiss...His kiss was warm and inviting, challenging her to other things. Continuing the kiss she began to unbutton he shirt, and as the buttons came undone she savored the feel of the hair on his chest, not a mass of fur like some men, just a nice warm covering. Kissing his chest between her splayed fingers she wondered if the rest of him was as inviting. Turning him around now with his back to the massage table, she motioned for him to be seated as she bent to remove his boots. Then in answer to her question of earlier he slid from the table and removed his Levi's and underwear in one movement. Leaning back against the table again, he held his arms out to her. Rather than reach for his hands, her hands fell to her waist where the undid the button and zipper of the skirt she was wearing and allowed it to drift over her hips to the floor. Now she took his hand, and stepping out of the skirt which was pooled at her feet, moved to him and between his legs to again kiss his chest and hold herself against him as the evening of love began.

His mind reeled with the presence of her as she moved lower on his body and sucked him deeply into her mouth. Heat was causing him to focus on her mouth and head as it moved up and down, making him crazy with desire, he wasn't ready to release his seed yet, he wanted so many more things to occur before he did that. He touched her face and gently pulled her off of him, her disappointed moan quickly stifled by his lips on hers. Then positions were reversed, with the difference that she was lying fully reclined on the massage table where he could avail himself of all of her charms. And avail himself he did, beginning with her tummy his mouth and tongue making circuits of each muscle, each valley, each gentle swell. Then, moving lower he began in Ernest to seek out the feminine juices he knew would be there and drink of the nectar of Champagne finally. As his mouth contacted her center, she sighed and knew that this was going to be an addiction not easily overcome....but.....who would want to.