The Internet Fucked Up My Life

Story Info
A man finds out about cheating wife on line.
4.9k words
3.91
218.3k
85
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Huedogg2
Huedogg2
819 Followers

"Hi Peep's," I'm Richard "Big Dick" Jackson or as my friends call me "BD". Well, the few friends I do have. By now you've guess, I'm black and an asshole to boot. I'm a 42 year old brotha from San Antonio, Texas. Yes it's true, that's why my friends call me "Big Dick". But it's not because I have a big dick. It's because I am a "BIG DICK". It started out in high school because of my name being Richard, so everyone called me 'Dick'. As got older, my attitude changed I became that person you didn't mess with. And to tell the truth, I am sort of a dick/asshole and sometimes people throw in 'he's a real bastard'. Then I started acting like a real Dick. I was a little shorter than most of my friends, my being 6'2". Most of my friends were 6'4" and above. Growing up, I had to stand my ground a lot more than the rest of my friends. So, I couldn't back down or take shit from anyone. I'm not a bully by any means, but I do have one fault that most people can't stand. I only see things in black and white. I'm not color blind, I just don't believe in the gray areas of life. You know what by gray, the in between the lines shit. You either do or you don't, there isn't a middle ground when it comes to the truth.

As a "DICK", I have and all ways will be a proud member of the "BTB" crowd. I don't believe in that "it's a mistake" bullshit or "I don't know how it happened" and my all-time favorite is, "I was drunk".

Excuses, excuses, excuses, and more excuses. When is anyone going to be held accountable for the things they do?

Hell, I'm so much of an asshole. I broke up with a girl that I cheated on because I cheated. I knew I was going to cheat, it was wrong of me and she didn't need cheating piece of shit like me in her life. I wasn't drunk, I had no excuse and I wasn't depressed. She looked good, she tasted good, she was willing and I wanted some pussy....end of story. My girlfriend at the time was waiting for marriage besides I wasn't going to give up a quick fuck in the back of my truck on the premise that we were getting married anytime soon. Hell, I was 16 and would have fucked a chipmunk if it was cute enough. But, I respected her for sticking to her guns, besides she was too good for me. I hated myself for cheating on her and promised myself that I would never cheat on anybody again. After all, how can I hate cheaters if I am one?

By the time I met Tamala or Tam for short; I had grown up and been around the block a time to two. Just saying Tam's name gave me a woody. Tamala Rae Johnson, her name hit the spot like a Captain and Coke on Friday at the club after long hard work week. It goes down smooth, but after a few they sneak up on you and the next thing you remember is, it's morning and you lying next to a wookie and Han Solo isn't anywhere around .

Tam and I met at a Duran, Duran concert. "I know, I know", a black man that likes Duran, Duran WTF; I get enough grief from the brothers so leave it alone.

The very first thing I noticed about Tam and I mean the very fist, was her ass, not just her ass, but her "BIG ASS". Not just a "Big Ass" but a "B -- I - G A -- S -- S!" Tam's ass could block the screen of a 32 inch TV screen. Her measurements were 36/28/58. She had small tits, I think they we're like 36C's. Give or take a cup or two. She is 5'7" and weighed 163 pounds back then. I personally believed her ass weighed about 60 pounds, 30 pounds a cheek. One thing I'll say about her ass, that thing could stop traffic.

After we started dating, I would just stand there and watch her walk. When she walked away, it looked like to basketball fighting her dress for freedom. Then I would slowly walk behind her smiling the whole time watching that ass. When she walked I would hear bass drums, boom, boom and boom. From day one I knew I was going to marry Tam. A life time full of rubbing, pinching, spanking, squeezing and loving that ass, I couldn't wait to hear, "till death do us part". It almost took death to pull us apart. That ass, that ass, that ass, damn that was one hell of an ass, "oops got a woody there", Sorry, I'll get back to the story. But I would like to say one more thing about Tam's ass. Sir Mix-a-lot should have put her ass in the "Baby got back" music video.

We dated for 2 years before getting married. Once we tied the knot. I rubbed, pinched, squeezed, smacked or just flat out grabbed that ass anytime I wanted to. That was my lawfully wedded ass, so I was entitled.

We were your typical loving couple for the first 5 years, two cars, a nice house and two dogs. For some reason my dog," Fluffy" which was a 135 pound pit bull had to stay in the backyard while Tam's little fuzz ball got to stay in the house. It pissed me off, but like everything else in marriage, we compromised. She got her way. Tam's ass had won out again.

On our 6th anniversary, Tam found out she was three months pregnant. By the 9th year of marriage we had 2 boys, Keith and Brian and a little girl named Faith. Back to back to back, after that it was snip city for me. Tam had her tubes tied just to make sure we didn't get any more little surprises.

The years flew by, the kids grew, Tam's ass got bigger and time marched on. Tam and I had just reached our 19th anniversary. As a gift, Tam bought me a Mac Book Pro laptop computer. My kids chipped in along with Tam's help, got me Verizon's wireless web. You turn it on wait for the signal, internet at your finger tips.

What did I get Tam you ask, a black GMC Suburban SUV, 4 doors, fully loaded with tinted windows and driver's side captain chair with bun warms to keep that ass from getting cold. Husbands buy gifts that suck my ass. I spend 3 years saving, just so I could buy her a gift that would shut her ass up.

A week later, while surfing the web, I came across this website, "Literotica" which led to the end of my marriage. I had just finished reading a story from StarStang06, after exiting the story. I went back to the home page and started browsing the free internet porn sites. I clicked on the link for "Mad Thumbs". Scrolling through, I watched a film clip of drunken women sucking off a stripper. The clip was from a website called, "The Dancing Bear". It was funny as hell; all these women were sucking on the same guy's dick or getting fucked by a guy in a fucking bear outfit. "Really I'm not lying," the guy was wearing a fucking bear suit. I went to the "Dancing Bear" website. The website posted groups of women, getting drunk, giving blowjobs and fucking strippers, along with the guy in the fucking bear suit. They were at bachelorette parties, hen parties and even birthday parties. I looked at few more film clips and wondered where these kinds of parties when I was a youth.

Then I came across the film clip that ended my marriage. It was a film clip from my sister's Megan's bachelorette party.

My sister Megan tied the knot with my best friend Kent in 2008. I had given my sister away because our dad past away when we were teens. Right there on the 17 inch screen in HD was my wife, my sister and to make matters worse, my 68 year old mother. My mom wasn't doing anything, but she was drooling over some dumb ass dangling his dick in her face.

My sister, on the other hand, had some guys cock down her throat. Megan was acting like a porn slut; it made me wonder if she got paid for it? To make my nightmare complete was my wife of 19 years, the mother of my children, my best friend and the only ass I had ever wanted, was in the heat of passion riding some guys cock while getting fucked in the ass at the same time.A classic "DP". In living color, with her head thrown back, right there on the little screen with 1081 HD and screaming for them to fuck her harder, in HD sound. I couldn't mistake that, "Fuck Me Harder" or for that matter, the fact I could see my name tattooed on her ass.

My ass now attached to the whore that I had been paying for the last 19 years, day in and day out, working my ass to the fucking bone, making sure that she and the kids didn't go without.

I felt like a fucking fool. No one knows what they'll do at a moment like this until it happens to them. But then again, I've known what I would do, from the day we got married. I have always told Tam what to expect if she ever cheated on me and I made it crystal clear, I would hurt her in any way I could.

The first thing I did was to start planning a life without Tam. The second thing would be how to keep as much money as I could. She lied and cheated, now I would lie, cheat and steal to keep every dime. Third, was to let all husbands of every whore that was getting fucked or was sucking a cock at the party know what they were doing. Time to bring the pain.

I waited till the kids went to sleep, got some Q-tips and swabbed each one of their mouths. There's nothing like wondering if your kids are really yours. I put each Q-tips in to separate container and the next morning, took them to Tetzel Labs. They do a 48 hour DNA test. I would have the results back within the next 2 days.

I got a membership to the Dancing Bear website and started going through all film clips. I started going through our accounts. I wanted to see if it was an ongoing event or just a onetime fluke. From memory, I knew Tam and Megan had gone to at least three of their friend's bachelorette parties after Looking through the clips; I found 5 parties that the both attended. In all of them Megan sucked cock and got fucked. Tam sucked cock in two clips and got DP'ed in the other three.

That pissed me off even more because I only got in that ass on a special days, while she gave it to a guy in a fucking bear suit at will. I gathered all the information I needed, it was compiled to cause the maximum amount of pain. I set up the email and address them to each of the 23 husband's wives that were on the website. Then I waited to confront Tam.

The hard part would be dealing with my sister and my mom. I didn't think my mom had fucked anyone but she had seen Tam getting fucked and didn't tell me. Megan on the other hand, was as guilty as my common street walker. At least a hooker gets paid, these slut paid to be fucked by the stripper, so they have no one to blame but themselves. Everyone involved would be hurt by this but that comes with the territory.

When you're a cheater or you help someone cover up their cheating, then you're just as guilty as they are.

I called Blake Thomas, attorney at law, he handle my buddy Jake's divorce. Jake was only paying 350.00 a month child support for his son. No alimony, no house note and best of all his ex had to pay his attorney fees. I made an appointment with Blake for the next day.

Later that night when Tam came in from work, she came into the den and asked me what I was doing. I didn't even look up and said "Nothing". She stopped for a second, looked at me then went in to the kitchen.

Tam asked if were I hungry, I didn't answer. So she came back into the den saying, "BD" are you hungry? I looked up, and asked what did she say?

Are you hunger, and she started moving her hand around like I was deaf and she was using sign language, "ARE YOU FUCKING HUNGRY!" Tam asked.

I'm not good at lying or holding my tongue so I just didn't say anything. I knew Tam would get pissed at my not pay attention to her. I would give her an answer in just a minute.

"BD" what is so fucking important that you can't answer me asked Tam?

I turned the laptop around and there on the screen was Tam being DP'ed.

I looked at her and she had put her hands over her mouth.Tam was shocked or in shock. She just stood there shaking.

After a few seconds I said "Tam," listen to me very carefully. "Get your shit" and get the fuck out of my house.

"BD", it's not what you think....that was as far as she got. When she saw me opening my desk draw, she turned and ran. My desk draw is where I keep my pistol. The next thing I heard was the front door slamming.

I opened up the email giving all the husbands the link to Dancing Bear along with the dates their whore wives attended a party and what their whores had done and then I hit send.

About an hour later, my mom and Megan were banging on the front door. I looked through the peephole and said,"whatcha want?"

Megan yelled, "Open this door Richard so I can kick freaking your ass".

I yelled back, "Megan if I were you I would get home and try talking to Kent", by know he should have gotten the information I sent him.

Megan yelled "you wouldn't!"

I yelled, "Megan, what my name!"

Megan yelled, "OH MY GOD!" she jumped off the porch, ran to her car got in and sped off. That left me alone with mom. So I opened the door and let her in.

So, what can I do for you Mrs. Jackson?

Richard, what have you done? I know you're pissed off, hurt and only GOD knows what you have planned but you just can't go around destroying people's lives because your pissed said my mom/Mrs. Jackson.

I'm confused then Mrs. Jackson, our whole life, you told us there are only two truths. You, my mother, Mrs. Jackson always told us that there are only two types of truths. The real truth and everything else, you taught us there isn't any gray in the truth. Weren't you the one who told me, that when you lie for a cheater, you're just as bad as the cheater? Or was that for everyone else except you, maybe you cheated on dad and he found out and that's what killed him?

I knew it was wrong when I said it; my mom reached across and slapped me in the face. She looked hurt, sad and guilty, I was sorry for having hurt her feelings.

Mom, you didn't deserve that, "I'm sorry." But you, Megan and Tam are out of my life. I may be able to forgive you but before I forgive Megan and Tam," it'll be a cold day in hell!"

I just don't see how the three of you could sit and smile in my face knowing what Tam was doing. You never said a word. I don't see how you could look into the eyes of your grandkids knowing their mom was cheating whore and not tell their father your own son.

Well you won't have to lie for them any longer Mrs. Jackson, those days are over.

Richard what are you planning asked my mom?

Nothing you need to be concerned about mom, after that I stood, opened the door and waited for her to leave.

20 minutes had passed, just long enough for Megan to get home and back. She only lived 10 minutes away.

Megan jumped out of her car yelling. There had been letter left on her front door, it was from Kent. He called her a slut and had locked her out. The note let her know he was on the way to his lawyer;s office. I knew what he would do that if I sent him the website link. When a man gets mad, he tends to strike out at the messenger. That was the purpose of emails.

Megan came toward me scream about ruining her marriage, she stopped when she saw me reach behind my back and pull out my pistol.

Megan, did sucking Kent's dick get you posted on the internet, "NO". Did Kent approve of your sucking a stripper dick, well you know that answer to that don't you. Where was you concern for your marriage while you where cum guzzling?

Where there any female strippers at Kent's stag party? Hey, I can answer that, "NO"! Kent didn't want your marriage to start out with a lie.

Too bad you didn't feel the same way.

From the looks of it, you two didn't care if it was being filmed or not. You and Tam where too busy being fucked, to give a fuck.

So please, tell me my dear sister, how exactly did I destroy your marriage?

Megan didn't say a word.

I don't know if it was because she didn't have an answer or was worried about me shooting her ass.

What ever the case, there wasn't any answer I would believe anyway.

Megan, Kent's been there for you since high school. He supported you in college and grad school. And for what, for his time, love and devotion how repay him how? "OH", that right with, a strippers dick in your mouth. Now, if don't leave my property now, I can add a couple new holes to go along with those dried up ones you have. If I were you, I would take mom home, then try and find my husband before he gets to his lawyer.

Megan knew I wasn't playing.

After they left, I picked the kids before Tam tried to. The kids and I went to Chucky Cheese's. The one place where a kid can be a kid. Truth be told, dad's take the kids there so when we go home they'll be too tired to bug us.

I guess after all these years, Tam knew me well enough to know that. She came in and sat down. The kids ran over to Tam gave her a hug, they showed her what they had won. Then they went back to playing.

What do we do now Richard asked Tam?

"Richard", huh, she only called me Richard when she there was a storm coming.

What do you think we should do Tam, you tell me; you're the one who got caught fucking two guys on the internet?

So you tell me what you think should happen?

Should I give you the Grammy for being such a faithful wife?

No, I know...maybe we can go on happily ever after with me pretending that you're that big a slut.

By the way, just how much of a slut are you?

How many men have there been, a 1000, 2000 or was it half of the great state of Texas?

'Hell', don't answer that I don't want to know.

Do you think we could pretend it never happened? Before she could answer, I replied nope, I didn't think so.

Richard, I know you're mad, hurt and little disappointed but I'm not a slut. So please stop calling me one said Tam.

That pissed me off, "Okay Tam what do you want me to call you?" Do you want me to call you, "Boo, Boo" like I use to, can't do that. That was my name for my faithful, loving, carrying and sexy Tam. Not the internet porn whore that was face down with a dick up her ass.

How about my loving wife? "Hell", I can't call you that any more can I.

So what would you like me to call you Tam? I can't call you what I want to because I don't the kids knowing what a whore is.

Look Tam, I need to cool off and I can't do it with you in my face. So, what do you want?

Richard, I want you to talk to me, no name calling, no yelling. Just talk to me so we can work this out. I mean really talk, Richard.

I know you Richard, I need to really try. We're at a crossroad moment in our marriage. Do you remember what the pastor talked about at church last Sunday? Remember how he said in every marriage you hit a snag. You'll be tested like you never have before and to survive you'll have to deal with it as a couple said Tam.

Tam, this isn't a crossroad moment. That moment happened when you didn't keep your legs closed.

You didn't, now all that's left is the mess.

Do you remember what I said after that sermon? The pastor only said that to justify his wife's affair. Do you really think that she's was carrying their son? Do the math Tam, the pastor found out about he's wife three year affair in March. The baby was born in July.

There both white, blonde hair and blue eyed, while the baby has wavy jet black hair, brown eyes and looks Mexican.

Do you really believe they'll make it? The pastor has been seen walking around like a sick puppy, Tam. His wife did that to him Tam? Well it isn't happening to me.

Tam sat there looking every where but at me.

Tam, I just have one question. Why didn't you come home and tell me what happened?

Because you would've kicked me out. I know you, Richard. I know your temper; you would have done just what you're doing now. I don't know what's coming next but I hope it doesn't hurt the kids. I love you even though you don't believe me. I did it, it was wrong and it was stupid not to tell you. I hope someday you'll forgive even if I know you won't, said Tam.

After that she got up and walked away.

That last little statement did very little with my decision for not divorcing Tam. I didn't want to hurt her anymore but I also didn't want to have to pay her for cheating on me.

Huedogg2
Huedogg2
819 Followers
12