The Interns: Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gaped for a moment, got half an erection and then was distracted by Alyssa walking up to him and kissing him on the cheek. He hadn't expected it and recovered just in time to put his arm around her shoulders and pull her in for a hug. He pressed her body against his in a most enticing way.

"Shots", he said with vigor.

"Fuck yeah," Tiffany said, and Alyssa made a noise of protest. "Fuck you, you're doing a shot."

They all took one of the little glasses, threw it back after raising it, and made varying sour faces at the taste of the liquor. It was good tequila, but still tequila.

"One more," Mark said and started passing out the little glasses again. Everyone took one.

"Hey," Tiffany said, "Have you ever done a body shot before?"

"Whats that", Mark asked.

"Here, I'll show you." She ran to the bar and got a salt shaker and a few cut limes from the bartender. She came back to the pool table and rubbed the lime on her neck, sprinkled the salt and then put the little glass between her breasts.

"Here's what you do," she explained. "Without using your hands, you take the shot, let the glass drop, lick the salt and then take the lime."

"Okay, he said", excitedly. "Where's the lime going to be?"

With a wink to Tiffany she put the lime between her teeth.

Mark followed directions to the T. With his hands behind his back he leaned into her chest, took the shot, threw it back, let it drop. He was a little unsure about the second part, but he ran his tongue over the salty patch, she smelled of that wonderful perfume again. When he leaned in to get the lime with his teeth, she opened her mouth and pushed the piece into his with her tongue. She licked her lips and said "Yummy."

Every eye in the place was on them and both Mark and Alyssa were breathing a little heavy. Without letting anyone recover from the first show, Tiffany turned to Alyssa and said "Your turn" and started reapplying the salt and lime.

"What, no... I couldn't" she exclaimed.

"Nonsense, you're doing it." She put the little glass back between her tits and got in place to let Alyssa do it this time.

Alyssa was predictably nervous. She was just going to do this to go along and then that was going to be it. She stepped up to the shorter woman and clasped her hands behind her back. She leaned in and took the glass in her teeth and threw her head back. She then bent in to lick the salt, and was just going to touch her tongue to Tiffany's neck, but was overcome with the smell of her. She smelled like expensive perfume and home cooked meals and good healthy girl sweat. She lingered a moment longer than necessary and when bent in for the lime, Tiffany made it a kiss. When it was over, she was breathing hard and flushed from the neck of her summer dress all the way up to her cheeks. ...and she felt a stirring that she was not expecting.

"My turn," Tiffany said matter of factly.

"Wait, what do you mean", Alyssa asked with a bit of lust and a little distress in her voice.

"It's my turn. You got to do me, now I get to do you," she said, intentionally making it sound dirtier than it was.

"Oh, Okay," she said, taking a piece of lime and the salt shaker and setting up for the shot. Mark stepped up with the glass and set it between her high and proud breasts. She really was very beautiful.

Tiffany set put her hands on Alyssa's hips. Bent down for the tequila shot, threw it back with a bit of a flourish, licked from the center of her cleavage to her ear, far more than she needed to for the salt and then pulled her in for the lime. Instead of going for the lime, she opened her mouth and forced her tongue in between Alyssa's lips. Alyssa was so caught off guard that she kissed back for a moment and then pulled away.

"Yeah," Mark cheered loudly enough to get the attention of everyone else in the room, as if they weren't already watching.

"Pool" tiffany said nonchalantly as if nothing of any interest had actually happened.

Alyssa had to turn her back to the group and rubbed her hand over where Tiffany had licked her. She was breathing too hard and feeling very self-conscious. After she had composed herself, she turned back around to the table. Tiffany was leaning down for a shot again, her tits all but completely on display for anyone in the bar to see. Her gaze lingered for a while.

She ended up winning the game but said little. She wasn't uncomfortable but wrestling with some strange feelings she was having.

After that game, Tiffany offered to buy the next round. Mark was expecting her to come back with shots, but she didn't. She chose large glasses of red wine. Mark wasn't a wine drinker, but was a bit surprised to see Alyssa take a big gulp of hers almost right away.

"I've got an idea," Tiffany said brightly. "Who wants to play truth or dare?"

Mark was starting to really like Tiffany's ideas.

"Oh, I don't think so." Alyssa said.

"No, no. Seriously. We can play nine ball. We all take turns shooting and if we miss, we have to do the truth or dare thing. If not then we get a pass. You're really good, so you don't have to worry. You won every game since we've been here, haven't you?"

"Yeah," she said still hesitating.

"Fuck, I'm in" Mark said. "Please" said Tiffany. "Come on," Mark encouraged.

"Fine, whatever" she said a little too huffy.

"Okay, I'll go first. Here's how it will work. Before your shot you have to call truth or dare. You call your shot and then if you make it, you get a pass. If you don't, you have to do what you called. Mark, you break, that won't count, then I will take first shot after break."

Mark bent over the pool table like he knew what he was doing and made an ear splitting break. Balls caromed all over the table, but none fell.

"Okay, one ball in the corner pocket." Tiffany said. "And truth."

She bet over for the shot, but was facing away from the group at the bar. Mark had to settle himself on looking at her ass in her short shorts. She made a jerking motion when she shot and scratched the cue ball.

"Okay, let me have it."

Mark and Alyssa looked at each other and tried to find out who wanted to ask the question. Finally Mark spoke up and said "I don't know, has anyone we work with ever seen your tits?"

"Yes," she said. "And he's really old too."

"Oh my God, who?"Alyssa blurted out.

"Ah, ah, ah." Tiffany chided. You will have to wait for next time. I already answered your question. "Mark, your turn."

He fished the cue ball out of the pocket it landed in and placed it for an easy shot on the one in the corner pocket. He called it and said "Truth." He made the shot easily and stood just in time to see a look of annoyance pass over Tiffany's eyes.

He passed the cue to Alyssa and she looked at the table "Turth," she said and called her shot on the two ball. She was obviously nervous and missed. When she did she stood up to take her medicine and another sip of wine while she was at it.

"You or me," Mark asked Tiffany. She gave him a little warning glance and said "Me, I think."

She turned to Alyssa and said "Tell mark what you told me about him the other day."

Alyssa immediately turned bright pink. This was NOT what she signed up for. "I can't" she said. More embarrassed than she thought she could be.

"You have to," Alyssa said. "Come on, I told you I thought he was hot and you said..."

Alyssa cast her eyes down and shook her head.

"You tell him or I will," she said.

Knowing that Tiffany would she said "I said he was not too." Mark grinned from ear to ear.

"No its not. The name of the game is truth or dare, not half truth or dare. Say it all."

With that, Alyssa was really and truly beat. She looked up at mark, looked him right in the eyes in fact, and said "I told her you weren't very smart. You were kind of arrogant, but I bet you would be a great fuck."

It was dead silent around their little pool table for a bit and then in an offhand voice Mark said "Yeah, I'm okay with that." Everyone laughed heartily with the release of tension and even though she was relieved at the reaction Alyssa was completely embarrassed and had to wipe a tiny tear out of her eye.

This is EACTLY the kind of thing that turned Tiffany on to no end. She was already starting to feel herself getting wet. The goal was not to spook Alyssa and make her back out of the game and leave.

"My turn," she said. "Two ball, Side pocket. Dare."

She bent over the table again and this time she was back in position for everyone to see down her shirt. She leaned down a little harder than last time, and half of her nipple came out. She of course knew she had everyone's attention, but didn't adjust herself until she stood up.

Her shot missed, of course because that's what she always wanted it to do.

"Okay, lay it on me."

"Go to the bathroom and take off your panties, then give them to me" Mark said. Alyssa's jaw fell open, but Tiffany's smile drew across her face.

"Can't, she said evenly.

"Tiffany, that's not fair," Alyssa exclaimed. "You made me follow through on mine."

"I can't," she said, "Because I'm not wearing any."

"Bullshit," Mark called out.

Tiffany sauntered up to him where she was really close and whispered "Then check."

"What," Mark chucked. "You aren't serious."

"No one calls me a cheat. Check." She smiled up at him with her best angelic smile.

Discreetly, so the rest of the bar couldn't see he placed his hand on the inside of her thigh, just the finger tips, and ran his hand up. Her shorts were almost immodestly short, but loose in the leg and his hand slipped in easily. His fingers found her pussy lips and they were fever hot and wet when he touched them. She let him rub for just a second and then stepped back. He was dumbfounded.

"See," she asked. Now she walked up to Alyssa in the same way and told her "You can check too."

"Ah, no," she stammered. She felt like she was blushing from her head to her feet.

"Are you sure? With as tiny as your fingers are they may just slip right in without you even meaning to."

"Holy fuck," Mark said in his go to reaction to most things.

After a moment of tension Tiffany stepped back and said "Okay, so what's my dare?"

"You just let Mark, you know.." Alyssa trailed off.

"No, that was to prove why I couldn't fulfill the dare. That wasn't the dare itself. What's my dare?" She smiled at them again, feeling their discomfort grow. "Talk amongst yourselves."

By this point the booze was starting to get to them all. Alyssa and Tiffany had downed their glasses of wine and Mark poured his in Alyssa's cup. She had most of that too. They were all pretty tipsy. While Mark and Alyssa talked, Tiffany went for another round.

"This is getting out of hand," Alyssa said.

"No, its not. It's just all in good fun. We can stop any time, but let's just have a little more fun first. It will give us something to laugh about tomorrow. "

"I don't know..."

"Look, if you want to be the uptight cheerleader teacher's pet for the rest of your life, that's fine. But don't you want one good story?" He saw the anger flash behind her eyes. He had definitely struck a nerve. He saw her steel herself and he saw her decide to ride this train as far as it would go.

Tiffany came back with shots again and she looked at her and said "You have to blow Mark for one minute!"

"Okay," Tiffany said, kneeling right there in the bar.

"No, wait. We can't continue this here. My apartment is two blocks away. Let's go."

Tiffany stood back up and went and handed the tray of shots to them. They each took one and then Alyssa turned around to go get her purse and phone.

"What did you say to her?" Tiffany asked impressed.

"I took a shot. She's self-conscious about being a nerd, hot as she is. I insulted her pride."

"Maybe you're not as dumb as we all think you are stud."

***

They entered the small apartment that Alyssa lived in by herself. It was a small efficiency, the living room, bedroom and kitchen were all in the same room with the bathroom the only separate space with a door.

"I'll get some drinks," she said a little too chipper.

"Okay. " Mark said. His arousal was evident in his tented pants. Tiffany set her purse down on the bed and Mark found a seat. Alyssa came back with beers and handed them around. Everyone was grateful for the distraction from how awkward everyone was feeling.

"Okay, I think I have a dare to complete."

"You really don't have to," Alysa said. "We could just hang out if you want to."

"No, I made a bet and I'm going to keep it. Mark, sit over there." She pointed to the sofa and he immediately complied. "Alyssa you sit there." She pointed right next to where mark was sitting.

With no more preamble she dropped to her knees and crawled over to where Mark was sitting. She let her ass sway back and forth while she did. It was very seductive. She got to mark and dipped her head into his lap and then rubbed his crotch on her hair like a cat nuzzling for attention. She began to work the zipper of his jeans, and as soon as she had pulled his boxer briefs aside, his erection sprang to life. It was large, but not huge. She had certainly had a lot larger. It was wet and sticky with his precum and she opened her mouth wide and licked from the base of his rock hard cock to the bottom of the tip. She felt his whole body go rigid with the pleasure of it and then he started to relax again while she ran her tongue in circles around his head.

"Oh my god," he said and gripped the cloth of the old sofa with all his strength.

She took the whole thing into her mouth now and let him slowly go down the back of her throat, and then worked him more and more, but kept it slow the whole time. She did not want him to come in her mouth, not yet anyway.

When she felt him start moving his pelvis in time with her ministrations she knew he was getting close, and then backed away.

"What the fuck...' he asked indignantly.

"The dare was only for a minute. That was a lot more than a minute. If you want more you will either have to do it yourself or wait for the next round."

Confused and disappointed he looked at Alyssa for help, but her eyes were clouded over in a distant combination of arousal and alcohol. She was still staring at his cock.

"Your turn. Truth or dare," Tiffany said to Mark.

"Dare," Mark said without hesitation.

"Take off Alyssa's panties without using your hands"

Both of them expected for her to object, but she didn't. She stood up in front of him and he got on his knees in front of her.

"Wait," Tiffany said. She reached down to the hem of Alyssa's blue dress and lifted it over her head. She was wearing a black bra and matching underwear. Sexy, but not adventurous. "That will make it easier."

Mark clasped his hands behind his back and bit the top of her panties. At first he thought it was going to be easy, but as he pulled down, they snagged. So he had to go to first the left side and then the right. He got them down to about her mid-thigh this way and then had to go back to the center. He had an unobstructed view of her pussy and the little patch of hair called a landing strip she had there. She was wet and nicely swollen and when he pulled the panties slipped down easily, but not before he rubbed the top of her slit with his nose. She gasped, surprised herself and then blushed.

"Your turn," Tiffany said. They both looked at Alyssa.

"Um, dare," she said.

"Go down on Alyssa", Mark said.

"No, I've never done that before, not with a... girl."

Tiffany stood from where she was standing and unfastened her shorts. She let them drop and for the first time that night they both got a look at her shaved, dripping pussy. She was so turned on she knew she was going to come virtually the second Alyssa touched her. She looked at her surroundings and settled on the bed. She pulled her top over her head, letting her enormous breasts out and laid back.

"You have to do it," She said. "You chose dare."

Unsure of herself, and worried about what to do, she approached the bed with the naked woman on it. She had to force herself to remember that this girl was only nineteen. She was attractive though. Far more attractive than Aylssa herself, she thought. Men liked women with a little more curve to them and she never really had that, at least not in this abundance. And she couldn't deny the effect this was having on her. She really couldn't. She was hornier than she could ever remember being in her life, and there was really only one place for this game to end tonight. She knew that when she agreed to let them come back to her place.

She leaned over the bed and the other girl and pressed her face between her legs. First she kissed her on one thigh, and then the other and then with all the courage she could muster she licked from the base of her slit all the way to the top. Tiffany moaned and gasped in true pleasure. She wrapped her legs around the other woman's head and pulled her in tighter. Alyssa began tonguing her in earnest now and she couldn't help the convulsions she was beginning to have. The first, small orgasm came on her and she gasped again.

When she opened her eyes she saw mark standing a foot from the bed, watching them and stroking his dick. She waved at him to get his attention and then pointed at Alyssa's naked ass in the air. Slow though he was, he knew what she was saying and began to position himself.

Just before he touched her Tiffany said to Alyssa "Use your fingers" Alyssa slipped two fingers into her vagina easily with how wet she was. At the same time Mark grabbed her and forced his dick into her. It was neither subtle nor gentle, but she was also wildly turned on and didn't object.

He pumped into her as he watched her eat out Tiffany and tiffany pinched her own nipples. Mark reached out and unhooked Alyssa's bra. Since it didn't have straps to go better with her dress, it simply fell away to the floor. Tiffany reached up to fondle her tits and Mark redoubled his efforts.

It was only a second more before he felt himself getting ready to cum. His rhythm slowed a bit and Tiffany saw the look in his eyes. "Come inside her" she said.

He did just that, and with a mighty grunt pulled her hips back into him and started coming. Spasm after spasm shot his semen inside of her. He pulled away and his knees felt a little weak and he was a bit dizzy. Just then Tiffany was overcome by her own orgasm. She clamped her knees around Alyssa's head and forced her pelvis harder into Alyssa's face. She was a squiter. Not the kind that gushes, but the kind that just has a slow dribble of milky liquid that dribbles out of her. When they finally parted, Alyssa's makeup was smeared and her face was covered in her juices.

Tiffany pulled Alyssa onto the bed and rolled her onto her back. "Now you," she said. She crawled off the bed and into the exact same position over Alyssa that Tiffany had been over her minutes ago. She lowered her face to her pussy and began licking it clean of Alyssa and Mark's combined fluids. In seconds, Alyssa was reaching her own orgasm while Tiffany pressed her tongue as far into her as possible to get every drop of Mark's come.

By the time they were finished everyone was out of breath and flushed and sweaty in the unairconditioned apartment. They laid or sat where they were in a jumble of naked flesh catching their breath and trying to figure out what to do next.

"Whoa," mark said.

"Yeah," replied Alyssa. "I didn't expect that. "

Just then Tiffany looked at Mark and saw that his erection was coming back. "My turn," she said, ready for round two.

***

That night Mark and Tiffany stayed at Alyssa's apartment. They all had sex again and drank several more beers and everyone but Alyssa was passed out in her little full size bed, naked and squeezed together so no one fell off.