The Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,514 Followers

+++

The next day, Dave drove home from work in a state. He was fuming and very stressed, so much so that he'd actually picked up a pack of Marlboro Reds from a convenience store next to where he picked up his dry cleaning.

"Fuck," he thought, as he lit one up. "Pathetic." He'd quit smoking years ago, but every once in a while he broke down, when things got particularly stressful at work. He hated it, but God did it feel good inhaling the delicious, forbidden substance.

He'd had a shitty, enraging day. He'd done a little investigating on his own and figured out he was missing even more money than he thought. That fucking prick Fred, that asshole! Meanwhile, he'd gotten a sneering visit from one of his main competitors, another blue blood who didn't think Dave had the right pedigree to be in this line of business. Sniffing around because he'd heard that Dave was having "cash flow" problems, and maybe he was interested in selling? The thing was, these dicks didn't even need his business or the income it generated. They just didn't think he belonged in the club, and were forever trying to run him out of town. Dave was now beginning to think he had plants inside his office.

"Fuck ... " he thought as he continued to smoke and drive, wondering how the hell he'd gotten here having to deal with these cocksucking pricks 24/7 and be chained to an office, when what he really loved to do, and missed doing tremendously, was working with his hands, on his cars. Aside from the occasional Saturday, he barely had time to do it anymore. He was a mechanic at heart, in every way. That was another thing these stupid fucks didn't get. He'd built his business from skill, love and knowing what he was doing. The success was just an added bonus.

He was a passionate man. He put his all into his business, his cars, and sex, and he treated all essentially the same.

When it came to sex he liked figuring out how to please his lovers, what they liked, what they didn't like, how they liked to be fucked, how they loved and needed to come. And he was just as successful at this as everything else. The women who were lucky enough to garner his attention usually orgasmed like never before. He could hold off a long time until they were satisfied because nothing got him off more than making a woman yell and scream with pleasure. He couldn't deny he had a particular taste for gorgeous women in lingerie, but beyond that he had no quirks or kinks. Bondage, role play, he hated that shit. Why did you need it, as long as you knew how to use your cock to bring a woman unbelievable pleasure?

Fuck, he adored women. He loved every part of a woman that made her a woman; her tits, her nipples, her wisps of pubes above the hood protecting her sensitive clit, her outer lips and inner lips, her g-spot, hips, toned thighs and calves tapering to sexy ankles ...

On days like these, he often found himself using sex to de-stress. Normally he would have given Janine a call and headed over for some hot, hard fucking. But right when he thought about it, when he was still at the office, he'd decided not to. He knew limp dick was still out of town, but he had found himself heading home instead, with a hard cock, thinking about Stacey.

He knew damn well it was Stacey's body he was thinking about worshipping, petting and servicing ... her body he wanted to study with all the devotion and concentration he brought to everything. Her body he wanted to use to "relax". Today, he was actively choosing to go home rather than escape to his latest fuck of the day. The pull of these incestuous desires was simply too strong; the charmed life he'd always led with his daughter beckoned and he had to admit, there was a part of him that was being drawn to his daughter, today, out of rebellion. He'd always played by his own rules, hadn't he? And look where it had gotten him—rich, and certainly never lacking for women, who were drawn to his passionate, driven nature.

Dave pulled into the driveway with a feeling of deep relief and happiness. His house truly was his castle, and he was always able to leave all the crap in the business world at the door when he walked in. But today, there was even more—a deep, dark pleasure luring him. After last night, holding Stacey, touching her and feeling her push her breasts against his chest, his cock was leading him home like a radar beacon that he could not resist. A feeling surged through him that was way more than his usual relief at just getting the office off his mind.

He pulled up, grabbed his dry cleaning, stubbed out his last cig—keeping the pack in the car—and headed inside.

Studying upstairs, Stacey smiled with pleasure, hearing her father come home—instead of calling with one of his late night "work" sessions as he had every night for the last month. She just knew he would. She knew she had not imagined their little moment yesterday, and that he was as eager as she was to pick up where they'd left off.

It was almost as if he was admitting something by being there, acknowledging that he too had felt the change in their relationship when he had held her last night. She leapt at it. Her body began to throb, knowing that he had come home to see her. She squeezed her thighs together as she lay on her bed, knowing he was near. The unspoken presence of their lust so near to the surface, so strong already but made even more powerfully, irresistibly erotic by not being openly acknowledged, had had her in its grip all day, from the minute she became conscious. She'd been thinking about him every second at work, dying to smell him and touch him again.

She headed downstairs, saw him tossing his briefcase full of crap which had already commanded too much of his time and attention towards the door.

Dave saw her and broke into a big smile. Fuck, he was glad to see her.

He said, "Been working hard?"

She came near him and sniffed, instantly noticing the odor of cigarettes. She hated it, but she also found it incredibly sexy. It was one of his unique "Daddy" scents, like cologne, sweat, and car oil.

"Rough day?"

He struggled to undo his tie while looking at her with undisguised pleasure, taking in her short shorts, long barefooted legs and loose top with little puffed sleeves and ruffles circling her breasts, her soft, luscious hair trailing halfway down her back, and those beautiful green eyes. The second he saw her he knew exactly why he had come home tonight, in this state, in this mood, when he could easily have gone somewhere else.

"Nothing you need to worry about, honey ... "

"Let me help you with that," he heard her say as she quietly walked over to him. Dave felt his cock harden before she was even close, and he knew he wasn't going to be able to stop himself from touching her. It was exactly why he was here, with a raging hard-on and lust surging through his body, instead of with Janine.

He watched Stacey's face closely as she struggled with his tie, her long nails making it easier. He looked down at her lips and most of all at her eyes, trying to gauge what she was thinking and feeling, though her hard nipples were telling him all he needed to know. They poked out from the thin linen material of her top, large and erect, pushing out towards him. He could even see the shading of her full, dark areolas, surrounding the hard nubs that were so aroused being near her Daddy. She'd worn this for him there was no doubt about that. His breathing got heavier, slower, his eyes dropped down to her lips as she gazed up at him.

"There, I think I've got it," pulling at it so it loosened.

Dave was so drawn to her sexy, seductive demeanor, and her body being so close to him. He found himself reaching out to put one hand one either side of her waist, holding her right where her hips started to flare out. His hands were so big and warm. He continued to look at her as he drew her body closer towards him, until her hips were pulled nearly up against his rock hard cock. Stacey felt it lightly touching her belly, almost imperceptibly but at the same time unmistakably, like a hot, teasing question he was leaving up to her to answer. Stacey made no outward indication that she realized it, except to move closer to him, definitely and firmly, until her belly was full up against him, while at the same time putting her arms straight out around his neck and looking him full in the face.

"Thank you, honey," Dave said, removing his tie as his cock, his hard cock, throbbed against Stacey's stomach and she moved in even closer.

The erotic tension was not broken when Dave said in a quiet voice, "So how did it go with Gary. Did you talk to him today?"

She answered him normally, as if his nothing was different. "Yes. He said it's fine. I can start on Monday."

"Good. Good. Because—you asked if I had a tough day? Yes, some things are going on at the ... office," at which word Stacey felt her father's cock jerk against her—"that I could really use your help with." He squeezed her waist tighter. "I need you there."

Stacey took this as an opportunity to lean in to his neck and half-whisper in his ear, "I know, Daddy."

Dave continued to hold her hips against him for a few more seconds, unwilling to break the spell, but eventually he gently removed her arms from his neck, though he held her eyes as a clear understanding seemed to pass between father and daughter. He then put one hand on her arm, another one her waist again as he prepared to move by her, saying, "What are you doing tonight? Any plans?" Stacey's body was trembling from his touch; he was clearly telling her to stay.

"No, I thought I'd stay in and do some research."

"Research?" Dave tried to steer the conversation towards a neutral topic.

"Yes, on the schools I applied to. I should be getting my letters this week."

"Oh, that's right, that's right ... good ... " he said, giving her arm and hip a slight squeeze, which may as well have been a lick on the ear or a luscious flick of her nipples. It was the slightest gesture but it spoke volumes about what has just passed between them.

+++

A few hours later, Dave was lying on the couch in his den, sitting up against some pillows, with his reading glasses on and some charts and files open. The room was dimly lit by a few subtle lights; this was where he'd often sat with his daughter while she studied and did her homework. It was comfortable and peaceful. He did feel truly relaxed—especially tonight as Stacey was sitting on the floor, laptop open, leaning back on his leg while he touched and caressed her thick, soft hair, and occasionally ran his hand over her shoulders or across the back of her neck. Since she'd come down and sat near him, he hadn't stopped touching her, if only by shifting his leg so she felt it at her back—a soft, but definite reminder of the sexy thoughts they both knew they were entertaining. This touching and sexual tension kept Dave's cock hard all night. His erection had not died down and it was throbbing more pleasantly than ever as he felt her and conveyed his lust to her. Their hunger for each other's flesh had to be indulged, if only by constant little touches, and sitting so close.

Stacey was sitting up with her knees bent on the floor, concentrating on her computer while her little pussy ached with need from sitting near him. His light touches continually conveyed to her a re-assurance that her Daddy was going to have his sensual princess very soon. Any electronic device that could have measured the sexual tension in the air would surely have been shattered with the feelings being transmitted between father and daughter.

+++

For several days Stacey and Dave kept up this coy game, not saying anything except through meaningful glances, touches, and smiles.

Stacey came in to fix his tie in the morning as usual, but Dave held her hips tightly to him as she did so, pushing his hard cock into her while meanwhile saying, "So what do you have planned for today, sweetheart?"

Stacey caressed his neck, lightly dragging her nails across his skin, inhaling his sexy scent, "Oh, meeting Janey for lunch, then heading to work. It's going to be really busy tonight because the prom is coming up."

"Uh-huh. Well I hope they're not working you too hard. You know you give too much to that place."

"It's my job, Daddy. I like it. I'm learning a lot."

"And what about this week?" Dave would say, as his hands steered her hips even closer to him and as he resisted the temptation to grind his massive hard-on against her, slowly thrust up, tease her and show her how he was going to fuck her. Instead he just held her and let her feel him throb against her body.

Finished with the tie, brushing lint and dust off his silk suit, then wrapping her arms around his neck, Stacey said "This is the week. Any day I'll be finding out about school."

"Mmmm ... " Dave could not help slightly moaning, "My smart girl! I can't wait. I'm sure it will all be great news."

"Yes," Stacey whispered against his neck, "Very soon," the hot sexual double meaning lost on neither of them.

When Dave came home at night, she was usually there, dressed seductively and waiting for him. They kept up their everyday chit chat, even as Dave stroked her hip, or Stacey teased the curly hairs on the nape of his neck. In the evenings, they worked in the den, sitting together, aching for each other, and waiting.

At work, Dave felt his stress magically disappear; furthermore he was making some headway with his little "problem." He now knew exactly which files and projects he needed to investigate. He'd found some anomalies in his tax returns from that year, and now he needed to look further. That is exactly what he'd get Stacey focused on when she started on Monday.

On Friday, sitting at his desk after lunch, Dave gave in to more explicit needs and thoughts. Their teasing little game had him so worked up and he had broken down and stroked his cock several times, lasting only a few minutes before he exploded. The thought of Stacey here in the office drove him wild, and he got up and locked the door and shut the blinds. Not that anyone would ever bother the CEO, but he wanted complete privacy when he thought about fucking his little girl.

He stood near his desk and pulled out his cock, not even bothering to pull down his pants, just yanking it through his fly. He closed his eyes and wrapped his tight fist around the thick manly organ. It was so hard the large helmet shaped head was raging purple and swollen to the size of a plum; pre-cum was leaking out in a thin stream. He lost no time picturing Stacey on her hands and knees, face down on the bed and her luscious ass in the air, her wild hair spread all around her. He pictured his hands spreading his daughter's legs and holding her open as she begged him to fuck her. In his imagination he drove his eight inches fully into her steaming hot cunt, hard and decisively. He stroked his cock fast and hard thinking how her tight her pussy would feel, how he would ram into her over and over, harder and harder. He knew that is what they both wanted. He exploded all over some papers on his desk as he thought of her yelling out "Harder, Daddy, harder!" That's all it took. His orgasm was sharp and hard and intense but only seemed to increase the need he was feeling.

Whipped and out of breath, Dave realized he had to fuck her now. He couldn't wait any longer.

+++

Lying at home on her bed, after a long day at work, Stacey had come to the same conclusion.

The teasing touches of her father's cock, the first cock she'd ever truly wanted, had enflamed her body to the point of torture. Oh she had to know; she just had to know how it would fee; her mind twisting with such sexual frustration. She slid her fingers and hands over her slick, smooth, pussy, which she had shaved this afternoon while thinking about her father. She had spread her legs and held them open in the bath, slipping her soapy fingers all over her lips shaving every little fold, thinking about him; it had aroused her to the point of screaming. Now she rubbed her wet slippery cunt, which felt so luscious to her, so sexy. How she wanted him to see her!

She was determined to seduce him tonight, if she had to.

+++

As it turned out, an opportunity (or an excuse) magically presented itself that very day.

Dave came home relatively early, straight from the office, and almost as soon as he walked in the door, he had Stacey in his arms, hugging him.

"What is it?" he asked, delighted with her closeness but wondering what had gotten into her.

Stacey waved an official looking letter in her hand. "Look!" She was so excited she leapt against him again, plastering her body against his as she smiled with happiness.

"Whoah, hang on a minute, let me see this ... " He held her against him, his strong firm hand caressing her hip and traveling down to her ass, "Calm down, baby... "

Ah—Dave saw the reason for her giddiness. An acceptance letter, with the offer of a scholarship, into one of the best business programs in the country.

"Well, that is just ... fantastic... " He gave her a big smile and kissed her cheek. "I am really proud of you. I knew you could do it."

"Daddy, there's one thing I want you to do for me."

"Of course, sweetheart, anything," he said, while moving both hands down to the top of her ass.

Stacey looked him in the face with her arms on his shoulders; "I want you to take me out to dinner to celebrate."

Dave smiled, drew her in so she was pressed closely in between his spread thighs, drawn up right to his massively hard cock. "Mmmmm ... is that what you want, my smart, sexy little girl?"

"Yes, Daddy, more than anything," Stacey said, looking at him seriously. "Please?" Dave could hear the painful, urgent need in her voice, and he knew exactly what she was asking for; and it wasn't dinner.

He drew her into him and whispered hotly in her ear, "Go up and get dressed."

+++

Dave had made reservations at an expensive restaurant—nothing but the best for his daughter. In the shower, he stroked his hard cock leisurely with soaped up hands, flaming his lust, encouraging his body, which was pulsing with hot pleasure. Love surged through his loins as well as lust; love and tremendous pride at the one person who really knew him; the one person he had loved unconditionally; the person for whom he had done everything, without whom his life would be meaningless—his daughter, more grown up and adult than he'd ever seen her, and more truly like him than he had ever known. Her full, knowing embrace of their incestuous need for each other enflamed his cock and his mind.

He dressed in a dark suit and tie, and waited for her down in the den.

"Oh fuck," Dave said to himself when he saw Stacey come in the room.

She had selected the most perfect dress. In fact she had searched at the store that day for a long time until she'd found one best calculated to seduce. It was an expensive white "baby doll" dress, with short puffed sleeves and a high tight waistline; the silky material loosely flowed from right underneath her breasts, which were prominently displayed with a low scooped neckline. It stopped above her knees; Dave's traced with his mesmerized eyes her long tanned legs down to high spike-heeled barely there sandals. Everything about it, even her perfectly manicured and painted toenails, made his cock surge with desire. It was outrageously sexy and spoke directly to him; no other man but him would get the full meaning and intent. Stacey was playing up her innocent daughter role with an adult, sexual knowingness, and Dave caught every nuance with hot desire and delight.

"Ready, Daddy?" she said, perhaps not aware that the light from an adjoining room was illuminating her from behind and making her dress almost completely transparent. Dave caught a full glimpse of her slender, gorgeous body clad in nothing but a tiny wisp of bikini panties. Seeing her almost fully naked and feeling the intense surge of blood in his cock, Dave hesitated.

Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,514 Followers