The Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked over to her with a stern, serious expression on his face. She affected him so powerfully, the need pulsating in his body was so great, and the reality of what they were doing hitting home, he felt the need to make things perfectly clear to her.

He held her upper arms in a firm grip and looked at her.

"Do you understand what's going to happen tonight?"

Stacey could only stare at him, momentarily taken aback by his intensity. The hot flame leaping from his eyes was something she had never seen before, but it didn't scare her. It only made her realize how very much like him she really was. She answered him the only way she knew how, by leaning in to bring her mouth to his and kissing his lips, saying "Yes, and I have wanted it to happen for longer than you can possibly imagine."

Dave looked at her for a second, then grabbed his keys, and gestured quickly towards the door. "Come with me, baby girl."

+++

Their dinner was full of practical business talk. For most couples, such a mundane topic would be the antithesis of sexy, but for these two it both fed and expressed their conspiring lustful intimacy. Stacey chatted about her plans and her ideas for study, while Dave grilled her and gave her much fatherly advice. He felt a surge of pride knowing his daughter was going to have a damned easier time throughout her life than he did. She'd never have to fight her way into elite social circles or the most desirable business networking groups, as he did. Her mind was sharp and focused and he delighted in hearing her rattle off her plans. He had no doubt she was headed towards a fabulously successful career. And aside from their ... other intentions, he was profoundly happy he'd thought of her working in his office. It'd give her an advantage that few people her age had.

Dave couldn't help but feel proud of himself, as well. She was the crowning jewel of all his hard work, and he took her adulation as a sign that he had done his job well and provided her with great guidance, even as a single parent.

Their pleasant dinner was only marred by an unfortunate encounter at the expensive, popular restaurant, which was a hotbed of local gossip and deal-making.

He and Stacey were pleasantly chatting when they were somewhat rudely interrupted by a snotty, sneering voice.

"Dave! What a surprise. Don't see you here too often."

Dave tried to hide his displeasure as he curtly nodded. "Preston. Well, yes, as a matter of fact. I'm here with my daughter tonight, enjoying the ... ambience. You?"

Preston Blackwell, III, the biggest fucking prick in town. Dave noticed that he only glanced at Stacey, ogling her luscious tits, but otherwise dismissing notice of her.

Blackwell sneered. "I'm always here, Dave. My wife, Fran, you've never met—." He gestured to a frigid-looking, immaculately-coiffed blonde, who looked pained as she faintly nodded at Dave and Stacey.

"No, I don't believe I have."

"Surprised to see you here, Dave, what with all the trouble I'm hearing about. You sure you can afford it?"

Dave kept his cool. "Well, Preston, some of us actually like to work."

"Right, well that offer's still open Dave." The smarmy fuck leaned down to Dave's chair. "I hear you're due for an audit. Better hope those books are in order."

After they sauntered away, Stacey turned towards her father with a look of such disgust on her face it made Dave laugh. "Who was that?" She glared at the departing figure of the man, enraged that anyone would speak to her Daddy that way.

"That, sweetheart, was Preston Blackwell, and he is exactly what I was telling you about. You better learn sooner rather than later what you're up against, if you want to succeed."

Stacey rolled her eyes when she heard the name. "Yes, I know, I wait on his daughters at the shop."

"That's life, honey. There are going to be plenty of people who don't want you to make it."

She gazed at him with fierce love and pride. "Well you did."

"Yes, and I'm going to do everything I can to make sure you do, too."

Stacey couldn't help a surge of lust go through her as she took in his cool confidence. The little encounter opened her eyes to the world of power and money she knew he dealt with on a daily basis, but rarely talked about. It was part of that masculine "mystery" which so attracted her, and which her body, knowingly or not, attached to the fascinating power of his cock.

Her rich, powerful father's cock ... which she knew was swollen with lust for her. She had never felt so eager to give herself to him, this man who didn't play by the rules and made his own way in the world. She wanted to give him her trembling body for his total pleasure and delight. Her body exploded with submissively erotic feelings at the thought of satisfying every sexual need her father could possibly have. Stacey knew in her heart and with her very soul that only she could satisfy this driven, sensual man who was her own flesh and blood!

In Dave's mind, the encounter with Blackwell and his snobby wife only served to stir the irresistible urge to rebel; to lash out at "high society" expectations and to act on his incestuous needs and the desires. It stirred his cock, made him want to fuck Stacey, and fully break this taboo.

Their eyes locked in an intense stare, each catching the other's mood, knowing it was time. Dave saw her eyes, painful and pleading, saw that she was in a state, that she was ready to burst. He signaled to the waiter, "Can I get the check please?"

As soon as they got in Dave's Mercedes in the parking lot, Dave turned to Stacey, who was leaning back and looking at him. Her perfect body so on fire was racing with carnal expectations that a daughter should never imagine would be fulfilled by her father. Dave took in her soft, trembling body; her seductive, beautiful dress which displayed her breasts in such a way they demanded to be touched; her hair and eyes, her open lips. Stacey's dress rode high on her thighs, which she spread ever so slightly, helping to build the feelings of arousal in her Daddy, which had now built into a raging fire that he could no longer control; neither he nor she had any desire for those feelings to be contained any longer.

Finally, Dave, breaking the tension, leaned over to his daughter; she had her head back and was gazing at him with thick, hot desire. He found her breasts and heard her moan as he ran his hands over them, again and again, squeezing and lightly pinching her nipples, like a teenager who was getting his hands on tits for the first time in his life. He wanted to arouse her and get her wetter than she already was. He leaned into her face, and neck, pushing her hair away so he could lick and suck and nuzzle her skin, while he ran his manly hand from her knee along her inner thigh.

After all their "serious" talk, he found himself speaking differently, in a language of dirty endearment. He whispered in her ear, "We both agreed back at the house that we knew what was ultimately going to happen and happen tonight. Is it time baby girl? Do you want Daddy to take you home? Do you want Daddy to fuck your hot cunt Stacey? Hmmmmm ... Is that what you want??"

Stacey weakly nodded. He moved his hand further up her soft thigh to her hot, soaked pussy, cupping her mound, while he brought his mouth down on hers, murmuring "Open it ... Open it ... Open your mouth for Daddy, I want to taste you."

He ravaged her mouth with his lips and tongue, knowing what he was doing, that this was probably the first time she'd ever been kissed like this, that he was evoking feelings she had probably never felt before. He kissed her not in a sweet romantic way but hard and deep, with direct sexual intent, sucking her tongue into his mouth and feasting on hers. Their tongues intertwined in lustful licks while his masterful, experienced hands worked on her body. Dave wanted her in a frenzy before they got home.

Dave pulled away from Stacey, leaving her in a wanton state, as he pulled out of the parking lot and drove them to their home, where the magic of this night would culminate. Stacey lay throbbing in dazed lust as he drove, and barely remembered getting out of the car and inside. Before she knew it her father was taking her wrist and leading her up to his bedroom.

Dave wasted no time stripping off his jacket, then working on his tie as Stacey, so aroused she seemed lost to reason, stood helplessly and watched him. He quickly unbuckled his belt and stepped out of his pants, then tugged down his useless briefs over his cock. Finally he stood naked in front of Stacey, who hadn't moved, and seemed paralyzed staring at him in mesmerized wonder.

Her Daddy had an amazing body—more massive and athletic than could ever be seen through his silk suits. A broad chest covered in thick curly hair, defined abs, and tremendous, muscled thighs, like a speed skater. He made Stacey feel so weak, small and feminine, and sent a wicked thrill through her thinking how such a powerful body could ravish her. She was taken aback by his brute physicality—it was raw and human, masculine to the core; the perfect body to display such a huge, manly cock. Her eyes moved down to it, all eight inches jutting up gloriously hard and curved from a thatch of curly black hair. She stared at it in wonder, and whispered somewhat pleadingly, "Daddy!"

Dave walked over to her, cupped her face in one hand, tangling it in her rich, gorgeous hair.

"What is it, baby?"

"Daddy!" Stacey could only say, overwhelmed by the tremulous lust she was feeling for him!

Dave surmised he was going to have to be very gentle with his fragile little girl.

"It's ok, baby."

She curled herself into his strong chest, nuzzling his hair and smelling him, her big strong father! Oh she couldn't bear it! Dave stroked her hair, said "Shh, it's ok... " even as he felt Stacey move her soft, shy hand down his body, magnetically drawn to his cock.

"Do you want to feel Daddy, baby?" She nodded weakly into his strong chest.

He led her over to the bed, sat her down, and positioned himself between her legs. "Go ahead, it's ok," he said as he stroked her hair.

Stacey ran her hands up the back of his powerful thighs and looked up at him with her beautiful green eyes. She ran her hands up and down, loving the feel of his muscles and skin. She clutched his ass and kissed his flat stomach at the same time, inhaling the masculine scents that so turned her on. She brought one hand around and laid it flat on his stomach, while looking up at him inquiringly.

"Touch it, baby."

Stacey turned her attention to the incredible sight before her. She felt her pussy spasm with desire looking at her father's cock—the object of all her longing! She tentatively gripped her hand around the base, amazed at how big it was—she could just circle it with her hand. She brought the shaft to her face and rubbed it lovingly against her cheek, letting her lips graze the sensitive skin. It was so tender and soft and hard at the same time.

"It's so beautiful," she murmured, continuing to rub her cheek gently against it. Dave was clutching her hair just a little harder because her soft, tentative stroking was making him crazy.

Stacey gripped his cock and gently squeezed, getting used to what she was feeling and seeing. She had always worshipped this man, and now she wanted nothing more than to worship his beautiful cock. She kissed the shaft, letting her lips run softly over the tiny veins and ridges, up and down, softly and gently. She held the base and brought the huge swollen head to her lips. She kissed it and licked up the clear drops of cum leaking out.

Looking down at the sight of his cockhead being pressed against the sexy, beautiful lips of his daughter, Dave had to force himself not to shove his cock deep into her mouth. But he couldn't prevent a deep moan issuing from his throat when he felt her soft hand find his balls, squeeze and caress them, Stacey wanting to feel every inch of him. He grasped her hair tighter and closed his eyes, sucked in air through his teeth.

Reaching down, Dave tugged at the white dress she was still wearing.

"Let's get this off."

Stacey still seemed in such a daze she couldn't move. Dave pulled her up, positioned himself in front of her, told her to "Lift your arms, baby."

He tugged the silky dress up and over and tossed it aside, keeping his hands firmly on either side of her hips, pulling her close while pushing the top half of her body slightly back. He ran his hands over her shoulders and arms, caressing and fondling her upper body, before traveling down to her breasts, which were still clad in a thin white bra. He lightly ran a finger over the tips of her nipples, then pulled the straps down before taking it all the way off. He watched her nipples become more erect, saying "Mmmmmm ... " while pushing her back even further so that her large luscious tits were freely available to his hands and tongue.

Dave marveled at how her petite, delicate frame could bear such full heaving globes. He held and squeezed and played with her creamy tits, molding and caressing them, kneading them a little harder as he kept her firmly pushed back and under his control.

He murmured, "Your breasts are so sexy, baby, so perfect ... " while Stacey gasped at his touch.

She reached up and grasped her father's warm, masculine hands, wanting to help him by pushing her heavy breasts closer together, up and towards him, just as she'd pictured doing a million times. Her dusky pink nipples stood out from her creamy flesh demanding to be sucked!

Dave bent her back even further, holding her so those creamy mounds and those hard, strawberry colored nipples were pushed up in the air. They were quivering with need and beckoning to his mouth and tongue.

Stacey could not even moan, just gasp in deep erotic pleasure as she took in the sight of her father, her handsome, sexy father, bending his head down to take one of her nipples in his mouth. She watched his beloved head of black curly hair move against her as he sucked those strawberry nipples inside his mouth with a moan of forbidden pleasure. She felt a violent jolt of electric lust travel from her nipples to her pussy as her Daddy took her tits into his hot, eager mouth!

Dave swirled his tongue around the hard flesh, licking and sucking harder and harder. He playfully bit them. Daddy's tongue was teasing and tormenting and pleasuring his daughter, enflaming her, devouring her with delight. He loved both the delicious feel of her young hard nipples in his mouth and what he knew he was doing to his lusty little girl.

"Yes, honey," his mouth seemed to say, "Yes, baby, Daddy's little girl tastes so sweet... "

Stacey's eyes rolled up in her head, so new and overpowering were these sensations. She felt as weak as a rag doll in his powerful arms, her body totally at his command as he skillfully took her to a state of total sexual need.

Dave could have kept feasting on Stacey's delectable tits forever, but he wanted to see how she was feeling. He pulled his mouth off her hot, swollen nipple with a little "pop," his attention now drawn to her shaking body and her obvious delirium at having her tits so expertly sucked.

He brought her up and held her against his chest, caressing her cheek and sinking one hand into her thick, sensuous hair. He knew exactly what he was doing to her, and the kind of sexual state he could induce in his lovers. He kissed her neck, murmuring seductively, "Did you like that, baby, hmmmmm?" as his hands began to roam over her body, which was so beautifully framed by her luxurious mane of hair. He loved its silky sensuous feel against her trembling skin.

Stacey weakly nodded, shyly burying her face in his neck and rubbing the whole length of her body against him. She wanted to convey her pleasure by making sure to caress his hot throbbing cock with her thigh.

"Oh, is that what you want ... " Dave inquired mischievously as he felt her rubbing against him.

"You'll get Daddy's cock, baby, deep in your sweet little cunt... " as he reached down to feel her.

"But Daddy wants to see how your little pussy is doing first, do you want that?"

Stacey eagerly nodded her head in his neck while wrapping one leg around his muscular thigh, to open herself to him. "Mmmm," he said, as he finally peeled off her tiny thong, which was absolutely drenched in her wetness. The delicious aroma of his daughter's pussy reached him and he made a deep, instinctual masculine groan.

"Come over here," he said, leading her to a comfortable office chair. He sat down and drew her on top of him, facing outwards, her ass deliciously positioned right over his cock. She squirmed on him, backing up, her weak trembling body feeling wonderfully supported by his arms.

He whispered in her neck, "Spread your legs, ... that's good ... " as Stacey pushed her ass cheeks deeper against his hips.

Dave's throbbing dick pushed up through his daughter's legs, which were spread wide for him on either side of his thighs. It was already glistening with her cunt juice. He held Stacey tightly, his face in her neck, his voice near her ear, her body positioned to give him total access. She was totally at his mercy.

"Tell me what you want, baby, tell Daddy ... " he said, as he slowly rubbed his throbbing cock along her wet slit.

Stacey spread her legs, moaned "Touch me, Daddy! Please! Touch my pussy!" She felt like she would die if she didn't feel his hands in her cunt! His cock was teasing her, driving her wild. She was so worked up from his mouth on her breasts that she had to have his big hands on her! She ground her hips down, desperately trying to rub her swollen clit against his hard cock, needing the stimulation.

Dave felt Stacey trembling and shaking and knew she was getting close to coming. Her lithe body squirmed on his chest, her lovely ass was grinding back at him and begging him to help her.

He murmured, "Do you want Daddy to make you come, princess?"

She moaned "Yes, yes, please, Daddy, hurry!"

Dave's arm reached around her and his big, warm, fatherly hand, so comforting, found her cunt. She tensed her back against his chest, bucking her pussy against his hand, needing his firm touch. Dave kept up the naughty movement of his hard cock against her soaked slit, her swollen pussy lips, and went directly for her clit with his expert fingers. He wanted his little girl to have her orgasm and get what she needed. She was so close. He kissed her tenderly on the neck, sweetly and slowly, and kept kissing her as his hard cock and his controlling hand fed the raging need in her cunt.

He whispered, "Feel good, baby?" as his thumb flicked harder and faster on her clit, insistently and firmly bringing her to orgasm.

Stacey moaned out "YES!! Oh Yes, Daddy! YES! Don't stop Daddy, don't stop!"

Heat rushed to her pussy and focused like a laser in her swollen clit. "Yes, Daddy, yes" she moaned as her legs shook and an explosion gathered in her thighs, back, and womb. Her pussy belonged to her Daddy! "Oh, Daddy's going to make me come," she thought, "Daddy's going to make me come!" The need in her body flooded her pussy lips and her clit, electrified by her father's touch and presence.

"Ahhhh!" She yelled out, as she submitted completely to his demanding fingers.

"OH! Coming, Daddy! I'm coming!! Oh oh oh!" as her hot pussy burst on his hand and against his cock.

Dave held her spasming body tightly, kept kissing her neck sweetly and tenderly as she came,

"That's good, baby, that's good, come for me, honey, come for Daddy... "

"Oh, oh!" Stacey moaned, her thighs trembling and shaking, her clit pulsing. Ohhh she felt so good, this was so good!

As she came down from her orgasm she suddenly found herself so attracted to her father she couldn't stand it. She rubbed her wet pussy along his hard cock, grinding on it, wanting him to feel her pleasure and her arousal. She glued herself to him, while he wrapped her gorgeous hair around her. She kissed his neck, grateful and pleased. The fire she felt for her father was just getting started.