The Internship Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments, she too sat down.

"Is that all?" Mike asked, once again in a tone that said he was expecting more.

"Yes," she replied.

"Fine then, I will turn this over to Janet," Mike said sitting down.

"Okay girls," Janet said standing. She was wearing a black mini skirt, with high heels, and a black spaghetti string top that did little to hide her deep cleavage, "You have been given an opportunity to tell us a little about yourselves. You did a nice job under the circumstances, but we need more. So for the next few minutes, I am going to interview you some more. You will notice everyone taking notes, so this will definitely figure in to whether or not you get an internship at one of the big three firms. Understand?"

Both girls nodded their understanding.

"Now, you must answer these questions as honestly as you can," Janet continued, "I will ask the question and then Jenny will answer followed by Amber. We all pitched in to come up with these questions, so be careful in your reactions. Someone in this room decided on each question—so try not to piss anyone off."

Both girls had already sensed this wasn't going to be your typical question and answer period but had no idea what to expect.

"Janet, before we start," said Jason Hudson of Burris and Hyde, "I think the girls should put their legs over each arm of their chair. Just so we can have a better look."

Jenny and Amber were again stunned. They were both sitting with their legs and arms crossed, which provided some protection. Now these people wanted them to put their legs over the arms of the chairs, which would totally expose their pussies.

"That's a good idea Jason, "Mike commented laughing, "Girls, don't keep us waiting."

Amber was the first to move, first her left and then her right leg. Jenny followed her lead.

"Nice touch Jason," Jessica King replied, "Girls, be sure to put your arms on the chair arms as well, we don't want you to cover anything on 'accident.'"

"Okay," Janet said, "First question, are you virgins?"

Both replied no.

"How many partners have you had?" Janet continued her questioning.

"I don't see what this has to do with anything," Jenny began.

"One more outburst Ms. Lambert and you will no longer be in consideration for an internship and will forever be barred from working anywhere in the accounting field," Janet said relatively put off with Jenny, "Now answer my fucking question."

Jenny sighed and thought for a moment, "Six, I think."

This drew some whispers. Amber looked at her with a 'damn' sort of look.

Amber replied, "Three."

"How old were you when you lost your virginity?"

"Fourteen," Jenny replied.

"Damn," someone said loud enough to hear. The whispering grew.

"Seventeen," was Amber's answer.

"How many of them were you actually dating at the time you spread your legs for them?" Janet asked.

Jenny thought a moment, embarrassment quickly creeping into her voice, "Three."

This again brought whispers from around the room.

Amber said, "All three."

"Have you ever fucked anyone who was cheating on their girlfriend/spouse and have you cheated on your boyfriend before?"

"No," Jenny said quickly.

"No," Amber replied.

"Please know that we might know the answers to these questions. You will want to answer honestly," Janet said pausing the questioning for a moment, "Are you sure about your answer Jenny?"

Jenny thought for a moment and then looked up, "I have had one instance where both happened."

"Oh, please go on Ms. Lambert," Janet replied. Jenny wasn't expecting to have to tell what happened, so she was silent for a few moments.

"At the restaurant that I was a waitress at for a few years, there was this guy who I thought was really cute. He was really sweet to me and all of that. My boyfriend had always said that if I ever found someone I couldn't resist to go for it, because he didn't want me to ever have any regrets or 'what ifs' down the road.

"The guy happened to be the boyfriend of a friend of mine. She worked at the restaurant too. One day we all decided to go to a casino. Neither my boyfriend nor my friend could go, so it was just me, Ben (the guy I liked), and Scott a friend of his.

"We played most of the night and all three of us were pretty drunk. So we got a room. I was supposed to sleep on one bed and they were going to sleep on the other. But as soon as we got in the room, Ben started taking my clothes off and Scott was on the other bed watching. I tried to stop Ben for that reason, but he said not to worry about Scott so I didn't. He laid me down and we had sex for like two minutes until he came. When he fell asleep, which was almost immediately, Scott came around the bed and led me over to the other bed. Before I knew what was really happening, he was inside of me pounding away."

"So you didn't even know the other guy?" Janet asked with eyebrows raised.

"I knew him, but not very well," Jenny replied.

"I see," Janet replied looking down at the paper with the questions, "Is that all you have to tell us about?"

Jenny knew there was one other incident, but she was sure she could get away with it, "No."

Janet could tell there was something more, but she would let it go for now.

"Have either one of you been with a member of your family, brother/sister, parent, cousin, etc.," Janet continued.

"No," Jenny replied glad that she actually hadn't done something on the list.

Amber hesitated a moment, "Yes."

Jenny was stunned.

"Please tell us," Janet urged her on.

"I was home from college about two years ago. My dad, Charlie, is a habitual drunk and isn't home much. When he is home, he usually beats my mom. He had never done anything to me though. I got home after dark. I wasn't expecting him to be home but when I got there, he was. I walked into the house and saw that my mother had a black eye and was sitting on the couch naked. Before I could say anything, I felt him reach around me and put his hand over my mouth. He said, 'If you scream, I'll kill you both. Do what I tell you.'

"He ordered me and my mom, Mary, upstairs," Amber continued, "I could smell the alcohol. It was very strong. He pushed me up the stairs and into the master bedroom before closing the door.

"Amber, I want you just like your mommy," my dad ordered me.

"Daddy please, don't do this!" I said crying.

"Now you bitch!" he said ripping my shirt to shreds. I was left with a black see through bra and jeans, "You must be some kind of whore! Who wears things like that!"

"He was referring to my bra," Amber continued, "To keep him from doing anything else, I took my jeans off and then my bra. But my black, mesh see through panties infuriated him even more."

"I can see your cunt through those things you call panties!" he roared before ripping them off too leaving me nude.

"He slapped my bare ass and told me and my mom to get on the bed and have sex," she continued, "We did as we were told getting on the bed together. Mom and I shared a kiss before he demanded that we touch each other. We moved our hands to each others tits. Hers are a little smaller than mine, probably 32C."

"I want you to finger each other's pussies and make out at the same time! Now get to it!" he continued to shout as he fumbled to get out of his clothes.

"Mom and I began to do what he said. She had her fingers buried in my vagina and was pushing my mouth to her nipples when I felt the bed move. I knew my daddy was behind me and almost instantly felt his hands on my ass," Amber continued to tell her story.

"This is a fine piece of ass right here. I should have done this a long time ago," daddy said breathing his stale, alcohol breath into my ear. Then I felt his hands move down the crack of my ass onto my pussy. He swatted mom's hands out of the way and forced me to open my legs. Because of mom's fingering, I was soaking wet, "You are a slut. You are ready for your ole daddy huh baby?"

"He pushed his cock into my vagina before rolling us onto our hands and knees. He then ordered me to eat out my mom while he fucked me from behind. When it was over, he handcuffed us together and then chained us to the bed. I really didn't know if I would ever get out of that room. I was three days late getting back to school because of it." Amber was crying while she told her story.

"So, you've been with four people Amber?" Janet asked without showing emotion, "or is he counted in the three?"

"I don't count him," she replied.

Janet let that slid and continued, "Your story leads well into the next question, have either of you been with or made a move to be with another woman?"

Jenny was once again hesitant, "Once I did make a move to be with one, but it's not how it sounds."

"Is that right?" Janet said sarcastically, "Why don't you tell us how it really went down."

"Well, my boyfriend was determined to spend a weekend with a close friend of his from high school. Though they have never been sexually involved at all with each other, I simply don't like them hanging out and especially not for the weekend. So he told me that if I could talk my roommate Ashley into having a threesome, he would agree not to go. Well, Ashley is a little heavyset and wasn't nearly as pretty as this other girl. So I agreed. It was about 10 o'clock that evening and she had already gone to bed. I put a wrap-robe on and went into her room. I simply asked her if she would like to join us and she said no," Jenny said finishing another story.

"So let me get this right," Mike says interrupting things momentarily, "Your boyfriend allows you to go to a casino all night with two guys, one who he knows you would like to fuck and more than likely will that night. But you can't let him go simply visit a friend? Either you need to give the guy a break or you were looking for a good reason to get your roommate in the sack."

"I just don't like him hanging out with her. That's all," Jenny answered knowing that it wasn't a good answer.

"Amber?" Janet asked.

"No, my mom is the only one," she replied.

"Amber you said you don't have a boyfriend so this question is for Jenny. How long have you been together?" Janet asked.

"Almost five years," Jenny replied.

"How many times do you think you've had sex in your lifetimes?" Janet was once again asking both girls.

Jenny thought for a moment, "I really don't know, but probably over 1000 times." Amber replied, "Not even 50."

Janet moved to grab the television remote control, "Please turn your attention to the television screen."

The screen was blue and then it showed two people fucking. A girl had her back to the screen. The angle of the camera was set up so that the viewer had a direct line of vision to the girl's ass—she was on top, fucking away.

"This is a home movie of Jenny and her boyfriend. Our associates were able to gain entry to her apartment and find a few goodies," Janet said laughing knowing Jenny was totally embarrassed, "Jenny tell us a little bit about what is going on, besides the obvious."

Jenny was stunned, angry, and her mouth was totally dry, "Well, my boyfriend, his name is Joe by the way, loves my ass. He wanted to video tape us in this position so I could see my ass as I fucked him. He is also holding my ass cheeks apart so I can get a good view of his cock going into my pussy. He wants me to appreciate my body more."

"That'll be enough questions for now," Janet said turning off the television to Jenny's relief and moving to a small table that had been set up in front of the University President and Dean, "You two stay like you are for a few minutes."

"Okay gentlemen," Janet said standing in front of the table, "Per the agreement we all have with the University, the company that offers the most money to the University will win the services of the women. No other company but the highest bidder will offer an internship or job. The local accounting body, or LAB, will then place a bid that has to match or exceed the highest bid. In the event that LAB does match or exceed the highest bid, the young ladies will work for the highest bidder but be property of LAB and will be interchangeable with all three firms.

"So ladies," Janet said turning to them, "You will make much more money if LAB decides to detain your services. Essentially it will be like you are working for all three firms instead of one. And it's like being apart of the most elite club in the city. You should enjoy it if they get you."

"So, please take a moment, everyone, and write your bid on a blank sheet of paper and place it in the envelope with your company's logo. The LAB representative, who is Ms. Sarah Dawson also with Burris and Hyde, will place their bid."

Five minutes later, the bids were all on the table.

President Sanders picked up the first envelope and opened it, "The first envelope is from LWRA. They have pledged a donation of $100,000 for each woman to the school's general scholarship fund, $100,000 to the school of accounting, $500,000 to me, and $200,000 to Dean Williamson. That's a grand total of $900,000."

He picked up the next envelope, "This is from Dinkle. They offer $50,000 for both ladies to both the general scholarship fund and the school of accounting. Also, they offer $450,000 to me and $150,000 to the dean. That's $700,000 total.

"The next envelope is from Burris and Hyde. They offer $200,000 for both girls to the school of accounting and $500,000 to be split between the Dean and myself. Again, that's $700,000.

"The last envelope is from LAB," he opens the envelope then begins reading, "LAB offers $300,000 to both the school's general fund and scholarship fund, $100,000 to the general scholarship fund, and $100,000 to the school of accounting. They also offer me $300,000 and Dean Williamson $200,000. That's $1.3 million.

"So LWRA gets the bid and they will be enrolled in the LAB program as well," the President says standing to shake everyone's hands.

"Wait a minute," Jenny says after listening to the whole bid ordeal, "We don't get any say in where we go?"

Janet laughs and says, "Sure you do. LWRA is going to offer you a six month internship deal and the chance to work full-time if your internship goes well. Or you can reject the offer and never work in the accounting business or any related field.

"You two come over to the table," Janet continued.

The girls get up slowly from the chairs. Their muscles are sore from being in that position for so long.

"Here are your contracts to work with LWRA and LAB. You will make an hourly salary of $30.00 with LWRA during your internship. Because you are with LAB you will make an additional $30.00 an hour—they match everything we pay you. You will work at least sixty hours a week, so there will be some considerable overtime pay included. You will have all the benefits you can imagine as well including health, dental, car, etc.

"If during your employment with LWRA and LAB you are terminated or are not offered a job at the end of your internship for failing to follow the policies of LWRA and LAB, you are finished with accounting. You two will enjoy your work as long as you work hard.

"You will work at the offices of LWRA three days out of the week—usually Monday through Wednesday. Sometimes that changes. LAB will send you to the firm of their choice on Thursday and Friday. Sometimes you will be required to work on Saturdays. If you can handle all of this, then sign here. When you sign, I will call down to the firm and there will be a signing bonus direct deposit of $5,000. LAB will deposit their $5,000 match tomorrow.

"You will then take these credit cards and purchase the items on this list. Much of it is business attire related items. The firm will pay for it all," Janet finally quieted down enough for the girls to take a breath.

Both Jenny and Amber, as naked as the day they were born, leaned over the table to sign the biggest contracts they had ever seen. Janet watched in silence, noticing the distinct differences between the two girls' bodies. Jenny's tits were once again elongated. Amber's looked to be a little more firm, keeping their rounded shape a little better than Jenny's. They were both delightful though.

"Okay, you two will have company orientation in two weeks. You will be introduced to the person you will be working under and will become familiar with what they are responsible for and what you will be doing. Don't be late," Janet said, "Oh and you can get dressed now. Mike will escort you outside and help you hail a taxi."

The girls said nothing during the ride home. When they got back to their apartment, they grabbed a few beers and sat down on the couch.

"What in the hell just happened," Amber asked to no one in particular.

"I'm really not sure," Jenny replied.

"I can't believe they made us do all that stuff and they paid off the school!" Amber said in disbelief before taking another swig of beer.

The two weeks flew by. The semester had ended and now the two girls were staring down the beginning of their careers (even though they had one more semester left of grad school but it wouldn't be until the fall).

They both arrived at the company orientation together. Five other people were at the large conference room table. It went like most orientations go. They watched a few videos. Misti Walters, who had interviewed Jenny at the University, was in charge of the orientation. Then they were taken on a building wide tour and introduced to several of the partners and associates.

When they got back to the conference room Mrs. Walters said, "I am passing out key cards. You will need them to access the area of the building that you will be working in. Most of you will work on the third floor. I believe one of you will be on the fourth. You must have this card with you or you won't be able to get into your area of the floor and so you will be counted absent. Each of the floors has common areas for guests and clients, but you will be working in the restricted areas. So it's important that you have these cards.

"Also, we traditionally have a family day for our interns so that your family may have the opportunity to see where you are working since several of you are coming directly out of college. You are required to have at least one family member at this but we encourage two. So you have two weeks to plan on it. So get on it now! Your first day of work is tomorrow. I will give you an envelope as you exit the room. In it you will find out what floor you will be working on and who with. See you tomorrow," Mrs. Walters said dismissing them.

Jenny and Amber had already done a lot of shopping, but they had a lot more left to do. So they headed to the mall for last minute purchases, after all it was on the company card.

The girls were pretty excited about their first day of work. They were excited to be out of class for a semester and in a job that would make more than minimum wage! The offices of LWRA were located in the middle of the city's business district. The offices were in the tallest building in the city, taking up the top fifteen floors.

The ground floor lobby of the building was spacious with several coffee shops, dress shops, and a huge fountain that shot its stream almost ten stories—the first fifteen stories of the building were open in the middle allowing for a walkway around the entire mid-section of the building. The escalators were located just off to the sides of the foundation so that the water was just out of touch as you went up. Those on the eleventh through fifteenth floors could look down on the beautiful fountain.

The bustle of the several hundred people headed for the escalators and elevator banks caused the girls to have a brief moment of total clarity---this wasn't a game, they were on the edge of their professional careers, FINALLY! The moved with the throng of people to the elevator banks to take the ride up to the offices of LWRA—their offices!