The Internship Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers

The elevators opened into the main lobby of LWRA. It was a large open area, though smaller than the main lobby on the ground floor. It had black tile floors with several seating areas with very nice couches and love seats. The rugs in the seating area looked to have been some type of oriental type. There were several large plants scattered around the lobby as well. Soft music played over head that helped relax potential clients and the incoming staff. From every point in the lobby, you were able to see out of the large windows—most of them affording beautiful views of the city.

The young black receptionist looked up from her work at the front desk as she heard the soft chime of elevator bell. She watched as the two girls, who she knew immediately were the new interns, exited. They were both smiling and giggling, already walking with a slight swagger. The receptionist smiled inwardly to herself.

The girls had been instructed to get their assignments from the receptionist when they got to work, so they made a bee-line from the elevators to her desk.

"Hi, may I help you?" the receptionist asked politely as the girls were walking up to the desk.

"Hi, yes, Mwana," Jenny began noticing the receptionist's nametag. Both girls immediately noticed that Mwana had a very short black skirt on and a black blouse that did little to hide her assets. They couldn't believe what she was wearing, "My name is Jenny Lambert and this is Amber Russell. This is the first day of our internships and we were told that you would have our assignments."

"Yes, I do have them," Mwana said taking two white keycards from her drawer, "You must have these keycards to access the areas of the building you will be working in. There have been a couple of changes so the cards you got yesterday don't work anymore. Your information is on this paper. Jenny will be interning under Mrs. Misti Walters. Amber you are going to be with Ms. Alison Taylor. Both of you will be on the fourth level. Most of the of your information is on these sheets," she slid each girl the papers with the cards, "You can walk down the hallway and take the escalators up. Good luck on your first day."

"Thanks," the girls said as they took the information.

"Well, it looks like we will at least be on the same floor," Amber said they moved down the hallway to the escalators.

"Yeah, that'll be really great," Jenny replied reading the information and walking at the same time.

Mwana noticed that the girls had elected to wear conservative business attire. Jenny had worn black pinstripe trousers that flair slightly at the bottom along with a grey beaded corset top, a black blazer, and black high-heel shoes. Amber was wearing a black satin-trim blazer with a plunging neckline, a matching black skirt, and black high-heel shoes.

They both rode the escalators to the fourth level. They immediately asked directions to their respective offices. Parts of the fourth floor, including the part that the escalators let out in, are the "open" areas. The office area is located in the "restricted access" area. They had to swipe their keycards to enter this area. When the door opened, they were greeted by a long, nicely carpeted hallway. They got to the door with both of their associates names' on it. As it turned out, Mrs. Walters, who insisted on being called Misti, worked in the large outer office and Alison worked in the even larger office in the back. There was a small hallway separating the two.

"Oh girls, I need you to fill these out," Misti began walking into Alison's office. The girls followed, "Alison will be about ten minutes late. While we wait, you two need to fill these forms out. You were told about the family day in a couple of weeks. The company is very big on this day, especially for the interns. We would like you to have at least two family members coming. Jenny, your boyfriend can count as one. Amber if you would like, since you don't have a boyfriend, and since you and Jenny are such good friends, he can count for you as well."

Both girls had noticed that Misti was dressed in a very short, denim colored, box-pleated mini-skirt, a very tight black long sleeve shirt, and black knee-high leather boots with what was probably 4" stiletto heels. The skirt covered barely far enough down to keep her panties from showing as she was seated. Her black shirt was skin tight, highlighting her very large tits. If she had a bra on it was a seamless bra.

"Okay, great," Amber said as the two girls began filling out the family day form, "I am going to invite my sister too."

"Is she younger or older than you darling," Misti asked.

"She is three years older than me. She's just and older version of me," Amber replied writing her sister's name down.

"Jenny who else are you going to invite," Misti asked.

"My mom will be in town that week. I am going to bring her," Jenny replied.

"Great. It is going to be a normal work day, except they will be here. They will get to see what you do and how you do it. Also, the company will pay for you to go out to a nice restaurant and several other activities."

"Great!" both girls chimed in together.

As they finished filling out the form, Alison arrived. She was wearing a simple, light blue, slip-dress that came down only to mid-thigh while she was standing. It had a ruffled hem and a scoop neck. She definitely wasn't wearing a bra as her large, probably at least C cup, nipples were pressing against the fabric. The girls couldn't believe what she was wearing. Alison was about the same height as both girls. Her straight brunette hair hung down to mid-back. Her black eyes were striking—she was a no bullshit kind of woman.

Misti stood up from her seat behind Alison's desk and immediately said, "Ms. Alison, is there anything I may do for you?"

"Did they fill out these forms?" Alison asked.

"Yes they did," Misti replied smiling.

"Take them on a brief tour of the floor and be back here in five minutes," she replied.

Several minutes later they were back.

"You will get use to the floor quickly. Please close my door," Alison said as they came back from their mini-tour. Misti closed the large door. The only way to see into the large office was from the huge outside windows. There was no chance of that happening since they were almost 50 stories up.

Alison was now seated in her large black leather chair, behind the huge desk. The two girls were seated in the two chairs immediately in front of the desk and Misti was standing just behind them.

Alison opened a drawer and pulled out some papers. She was quiet a moment as she reviewed them, looked up and said, "I have a memo here stating that you two purchased a total of $4,000 worth of business clothes. Is that about right?"

Both girls turned to look at each other before Amber answered, "Yes, that's close to correct."

"I presume that you are wearing some of those clothes now?" Alison asked knowing the answer. She was talking in the tone of voice you would use with a teenager who has maxed out the credit card.

They nodded yes.

"There will be times you will need them. It's good that you have some nice clothes," she replied. The girls began to relax a little, "But I don't particularly like my staff wearing such conservative clothing. There is a time and place for business attire, but not on this floor."

The girls nodded taking it all in.

"You will notice our clothing. It's hardly business at all, though Misti is dressed nicely. I am dressed very comfortably. You must do so too. I will instruct you exactly what I am talking about later. But for now, as I just said, I cannot have anyone working in such conservative clothing. So Misti is going to strip each of you. Amber, you will go first. Then we will discuss what you will wear from now on. Now stand up Amber."

The two girls were stunned. Even though just last night they were naked in front of these women at a nightclub, they didn't think it would happen at the office!

Amber looked at Jenny still shocked. She grasped the arm rests on the chair and slowly stood.

Misti walked up behind her and whispered, "Just relax."

That was the last thing on Amber's mind. She couldn't believe what was happening. This was supposed to be her last step towards completing her journey to becoming a professional! But here she was about to be stripped by two of her bosses! To be continued….

8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers