The Internship Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,520 Followers

Of course, none of this was on Stacey's mind. She was thinking about how it used to feel to walk in here as a little girl. She hadn't been here for several years, but she knew every detail—the thick carpets, chrome fixtures, expensive furnishings and artwork brought back all the thrilling feelings of accompanying her father to the office on "special" days. She'd always loved seeing all the people admiring him; in her young mind the whole world loved her Daddy like she did.

But how strange it was seeing it all as an adult.

As they walked onto the main floor past all the offices and cubicles with various employees milling about, she remembered how they used to seem like a sea of adoring gazes. She saw some adoring looks, but she also saw women (and men) looking at her father with undisguised lust; some were looking right at her with hatred and envy; some at her father with resentment and jealousy; some were cold and calculating. It was like walking into a high school assembly.

They headed over to a hallway, where Dave opened a door labeled "Accounting." This opened into a private room where only two people were at work, each at their own large, secluded desk area. Dave walked right over to a young, pretty black woman, who stood up respectfully.

Dave had his hand on Stacey's waist.

"Honey, this is Joyce Walker, one of my financial analysts. She'll be the one mentoring you."

Joyce gave her a big smile. "Nice to meet you, Stacey. I'm looking forward to it."

"Do you need anything from me? Is her computer set up?" Dave inquired.

"All set. We can start anytime," Joyce confidently replied.

"Ok, well I need to take her upstairs for a few minutes. And thank you, Joyce. You know this means a lot to me."

Stacey noted that Joyce looked at him in almost the same way she did, with open adoration. It made her instantly love her.

Then Dave steered her to the other occupant of the room, a very good-looking man of about 45. He had dark blonde hair with the most beautiful, piercing blue eyes Stacey had ever seen. He was simply stunning. He had classically handsome, chiseled features along with a sexy little boy sweetness. The combination was devastating; the first impression he gave was as a man who could get absolutely anything he wanted in life based on his looks alone. Too bad Stacey could tell right away that he hated her. She instinctively moved a few inches closer to her father.

"Fred, you remember Stacey?"

Ah, now she remembered. He'd been at the house a few times.

"Honey, this is Fred Hayes, my CFO."

Fred got up reluctantly and shook her hand. His palm was cold and clammy, the epitome of the classic dead fish handshake; yuck! She instantly let go.

"Nice to have you on board," he lied.

"She'll be here with Joyce; if they need anything, I hope you'll let me know."

Fred said, "Of course, Dave, anything you need."

"Thanks again."

Dave had recently moved his own office to the top floor, so he steered Stacey to the bank of elevators. Inside, with no one else around, they exchanged a look that made both of them break into a big smile—Stacey thinking how hot he looked. Once again she took in every detail: his suit, his expensive watch and his briefcase. He simply exuded authority in this place. Dave was smiling at just how fucking glad he was to have her here.

Before he knew it, he found himself breaking the very suggestion he had made to her that morning. He leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Come back up to my office today at 1:00."

They arrived at his suite, and he took her to a desk where two women stood chatting. They both immediately spun around and became alert for Dave, who was, after all, the CEO whom they all served. Stacey saw two Southern women, one older than the other. The older one she recognized— this was Paula, his longtime assistant and secretary. She was tall with black hair in a perfect Louise Brooks bob, sharp features and intelligent eyes. Stacey vaguely remembered her, mostly for being ice cold.

"Morning, Dave. Your schedule and mail is on the desk." Not a word to Stacey, even though she knew exactly who she was; no warm fuzzies there.

Dave immediately put a hand on Stacey's shoulder.

"Honey," he said, gesturing to the other woman, "This is Kathy, the office manager. She'll be helping you get settled in and will handle any questions you may have."

Kathy was a luscious blonde with big blue eyes, which barely glanced at Stacey but fixed intensely on Dave. Both women were dressed to the nines in expensive business suits, nylons and classy looking heels. Both had an ample amount of make-up to bolster their appearance. From the way she was looking at him, Stacey knew instantly that her father had fucked Kathy; and dumped her. Stacey smiled inside at the fate of this obvious gold-digger.

Dave was clearly annoyed at their dismissive inattention toward his little girl.

"Kathy, I want her set up with security and your assurance that her computer is ready to go."

Kathy instantly came over and gave her a stiff hug. "Well we'll get you all settled in! How nice to meet you! Aren't you just darling!"

Dave turned to her, "Ok, hon, I'll talk to you soon. Kathy here will take you back downstairs to Joyce's office."

+++

Several hours later, her mind reeling with financial terms, Stacey took the elevator up to the top floor, which was quiet and deserted when she got there. Neither Paula nor Kathy was around.

She knocked on Dave's door, and heard him say "Come in, hon."

Daddy's office! It was so beautiful—high up, with a gorgeous view, lots of windows, and his preferred dark and masculine furnishings, including a huge oak desk.

Stacey smiled deeply at him when she came in, and as he told her "Lock the door."

He was sitting on his big leather couch, leaning back and watching her, his tie loosened, his hands resting on his thighs invitingly. In truth, he hadn't been able to concentrate all morning, and he was aching to feel her body. He patted his thighs, "Come here and sit on Daddy's lap."

God they loved this little game! His cock was throbbing as he watched her curved, sexy hips, clad in that tight green skirt which highlighted her eyes so beautifully. He saw her nipples harden through her business-like blouse as she came over. He pulled her right down so she was sitting astride his lap. His arms instantly wrapped tight around her hips and drew her close.

He sunk his hands into her hair and started kissing her neck. "Tell me about your day."

Stacey began to chatter away while Dave ran his hands over her ass, up her back, circling her hips, meanwhile nuzzling her neck.

"Hmmmmm... now tell me... Daddy needs your opinion, baby girl. You met a lot of people today."

"Yes."

"Who did you like best?"

Stacey immediately said, "Joyce," meanwhile melting with lust at his kisses.

"Ah, interesting choice! And why did you like her?" His hand was moving up her thighs beneath her tight skirt.

Stacey was finding it difficult to talk. "Oh, she's nice, and... friendly... and she loves you..."

"And? Anyone you didn't like?" One hand was now stroking her through her silk panties, making Stacey squirm and shift on his big strong lap.

"Fred!" she said immediately, gasping.

"Fred! Well we'll just have to see about that! Why didn't you like him?"

Stacey couldn't answer because Dave had drawn her mouth to his and was kissing her deeply while continuing to stroke her soaked pussy. She was so turned on and totally at the mercy of his hands and mouth. Her clit was throbbing and her panties getting absolutely drenched.

"And what about Paula and Kathy? I need to know what my smart girl thinks of them."

Stacey quickly said, "Bitches. And Kathy wants to fuck you... again."

Dave felt his cock jump against her squirming ass. "Oh? And you don't like that! Why?"

He held her head and made her look in his eyes.

"Why, baby girl?"

Stacey squirmed on his lap as she felt his hard cock grinding up into her ass, but didn't say anything.

"Because only you get to fuck your Daddy, is that it?"

Finally she leaned in and kissed him hard, saying "Yes!"

Dave said, "Good girl!" then leaned in and whispered in her ear, "We'll take care of that when we get home."

Stacey stood up to go on very shaky legs while Dave lay back beaming, still with the most raging, visible hard-on.

"Blow Daddy a kiss before you go."

They smiled deeply and looked wickedly right into each others' eyes, loving this interaction.

Stacey leaned down and planted a soft, sweet kiss on the fabric imprisoning his fantastically swollen cock. She stood up and kissed him, whispering, "I'll see you at home..."

+++

After this delightful lunch hour, Dave returned to his desk energized and ready to get down to business.

He had a stack of bank statements in front of him that he had asked Joyce to prepare for him. Normally he would have let her or someone else handle this, but now he was personally scrutinizing every single detail about his finances, looking for anything amiss.

And just like that, he found something.

Starting almost exactly two years ago, there was a tiny dip in the deposits coming from his repair shops compared to previous years. It was so small as to be imperceptible, especially since unlike the dealerships the repairs often fluctuated in their income. But he kept looking. The dip was tiny, but consistent. Every month. Using a calculator and comparing to previous years, he figured out there had been anywhere from a 1-3 % erosion in funds coming from those shops.

The first thought that occurred to him was, well why wasn't this noted in the last audit? This was the first time he had personally gone back more than a year, reviewing the detail. How could his very expensive team of accountants not noticed this? He pushed that question aside and kept looking.

But there it was, as clear as day. A steady little drip leaking month to month.

"Oh fuck you, Fred," he thought. "I think I have you, you bastard."

+++

Towards the end of the day, Stacey headed into the women's bathroom, having to pass by Fred, who looked at her with a hostile, sour expression. This was not, however, the reaction of most of the other men she passed on the way, who were checking out her hot ass and jiggling tits.

"Who the fuck is that?" one of them whispered to the other.

"Dave's daughter," the other responded.

"No shit! What's she doing here?

"Interning. All summer..."

"Oh fuck me...serious?"

"Indeed... her name's Stacey,..."

"Oh, come to Daddy, Stacey baby!"

"Yes, well, guess where she's sitting... with that fucktard, Fred Hayes."

"Really?" The two guys exchanged a look. "Well that's a damned waste of a hot ass."

It was towards the end of the day and Stacey somehow found herself in a very out-of-the- way ladies room, having gotten lost and ending up on a basement floor. She was in her stall, pausing to check her phone, when she heard voices and a door opening. She was just about to get up to leave when she heard one of them say, "Dave..." She instantly shut up. It was Paula, and she was pretty sure the other voice was Kathy. She listened intently.

"... and his little 'intern.'"

" God,. Another intern with big tits."

Yes, Stacey was sure this was Kathy speaking.

"Yes but this one's 'Daddy's little girl,'" Paula said in a mocking tone.

"Spoiled little bitch is more like it," said Kathy.

"Shh! You don't want that to get back to the boss,. Shut up and act nice. What were you thinking this morning? We need to kiss his little girl's sweet ass. So suck it up and—"

"Take care of Little Miss Perfect, I got it."

Stacey sat stunned in the stall as she heard them leave.

+++

Later that night, after a pleasant ride home, Dave was sitting in the den reading after dinner when Stacey came down from her bedroom.

She plopped down next to him and said, "OK. I want to know. Tell me what's going on."

Dave, wearing jeans and a polo shirt, looked up at her over his reading glasses.

"About?"

"This 'work' problem you mentioned."

Dave sighed. "All right, all right. I didn't want to worry you needlessly."

Stacey listened as Dave reeled off the story, which she didn't quite understand. Missing funds. Embezzlement. Forged documents.

She studied his face. "And you think Fred's behind it. I thought you and he were friends?"

"We are—or were—I should say."

"How did you know him again?"

"I worked on his cars, a long time ago. He used to come in to my shop. Always really nice... We struck up a friendship. I would say we got quite close for a time... And then we lost touch for quite a while... Anyway, after the business really took off, I ran into him again and he was out of work, so I hired him on. He performed very well, rising to the position of my Chief Financial Officer."

"Hmmm... And you think he's the one stealing from you?"

"I only suspect it, that's all."

"Well how can we find out?"

"Oh that's a little more difficult."

"But I'm there..."

"Honey, you are there to learn. If you should happen to hear or see something, great, but don't get distracted."

Stacey looked at him for a minute, then said, "I'll be right back."

A few minutes later she came back down, wearing a tiny baby T and the teeniest of bikini panties. She stood right in front of Dave and said, "I quit my job at the mall, and I'm going to work at the office full-time until we get this

straightened out."

Dave recognized this tone. When "sweet Stacey" really had her mind set on something, that was it. He gave up. He didn't want one of their arguments.

"Fine. If that's the case, then I suggest the first thing you do is get to know Joyce a lot better. She's very smart, and... "— he was so distracted by her body he couldn't continue.

"Oh, fuck..." he stood up and picked her up, while she laughed and he carried her upstairs.

They tumbled onto the bed and Dave ended up on top of her, looking into her eyes. He caressed her cheek.

"It's been a long day, my girl..."

"Aren't you tired?" she said.

Dave shook his head and leaned down and kissed her.

"Thank you for sharing with me this morning."

Stacey looked so beautiful gazing up at him as he said, "I don't want there to be any barriers between us."

"Me either."

"Do you remember your promise? To talk to me? Tell me everything?"

She nodded.

Stacey had never felt such a pure, absolute love for her father, even as her mind wandered back to the phrases she had overheard that day: " Daddy's little girl... spoiled little bitch." She said, "I love you, Daddy."

Dave leaned down to her ear, "I love you, too, darling."

He leaned up on an elbow looking down at her and playing with her hair.

"So listen, honey, I'm going to be out of town for a week."

Stacey's eyes got wide. "Why?"

"I'm going out to visit some of my shops and make some inquiries."

She felt a horrible ache in her body at the thought of him leaving. "Oh," she said, crestfallen.

Recognizing her disappointment, he tilted her chin up to look at him. "Are you serious about helping me?"

She nodded, "Of course."

"OK well tomorrow, why don't you have coffee with Joyce. Talk to her. Feel her out. See if she suspects or knows anything."

"All right... "

"Then let me know. Text me. I think she will, she's very smart. Then we'll have a little meeting before I go."

Stacey thought it was quite exciting conspiring with him in his bed late at night, and being the one he trusted enough to confide in.

"Hmm, an assignment."

"Yes. I'll get my two little unsuspected sleuths to help me uncover the mischievous deeds going on, while I'm away. How does that sound?"

Stacey smiled. "Good."

"Ok," Dave said, reaching down to stroke her thigh. "Enough work talk."

He got up and quickly stripped down to his boxers and got back into bed. He pulled Stacey towards him, wrapping his big arms around her, and wondering how the hell he'd ever managed to sleep without her in his bed. Her ass, hardly covered by her tiny panties, pushed against his cock as she snuggled back into him.

"You need your rest, baby girl...," he said as he nibbled on her neck.

Stacey drifted off to sleep happy in her Daddy's arms...

+++

She awoke after many hours of restful slumber, feeling unaccountably aroused. Mmmmmm... she instinctively reached back behind her, coming quickly awake as she felt her father's raging hard cock pushing into her back. She smiled... what a wonderful way to be woken up in the middle of the night.

The thought of leaving her for a whole week had pulled Dave out of a deep sleep with the most intense erection. He'd pushed down his boxers and released his enormously swollen cock while instinctively reaching for Stacey. He knew she was sleeping, but he absolutely could not resist touching her hips and pulling her back into him. He simply had to have her. His cock was so painfully hard being so near her body and her warm, wet pussy.

He nuzzled her neck, so horny and so turned on, so ready for sex, as he felt her sweet moan of pleasure and her hand reach back and grab his thick, throbbing cock. Her soft hand closed around it and Dave moaned it felt so fucking good. God he was on fire with his sinful desires. Somehow the time of night, the solitude, and having her in his own bed made indulging their incestuous lust so much more delicious and exciting. He wasted no time grinding his cock into her ass to let her know he wanted to fuck.

He leaned in and whispered, "You feel that, baby girl?" He pushed his cock, so violently hard, against her ass. "How can you doubt that I love this?"

Stacey was instantly on fire, picking up his mood and feeling her nipples and pussy respond. She softly rubbed her ass against his cock, saying, "I love it, too... and Daddy?"

"Yes, baby?" Dave said.

Stacey gripped his cock harder. "I want to feel this inside me all night. I want you to use your slutty daughter tonight, as much and in any way you want."

Dave groaned, "All right, baby girl, then open your legs... That's good, just like that."

He continued to kiss her neck while he kept her propped up while scissoring her from behind. He quickly drew her panties down as she lifted her ass, then ran his hot hand up her thigh.

Stacey moaned... he had her somewhat pinned, held tightly, driving her crazy with his tongue while exposing her hot, wet pussy to his roaming, ravaging hands. She was his little pet, his fucktoy, and she loved it!

Dave teased his hand slowly up towards her bare, spread slit, making Stacey pant with arousal as he quickly got her dripping wet for that hard cock throbbing against her ass.

They both groaned when his hand found her pussy! She was so warm and so wet and open he easily pushed three, four fingers gently inside her and probed her pulpy slit.

He whispered in her ear, "Are you ready for Daddy?"

Stacey moaned and clutched his cock harder.

"Then put me inside your lovely cunt, baby."

She brought his cock to her swollen pussy and Dave he pushed it right up inside her, spreading her lips to accept the huge head and shaft. She moaned with happiness, and so did Daddy.

Her body was stilled, his arms circling her so that everything faded away but the feel of his sensitive cock filling her up. Dave began pumping gently, not drawing out all the way but fucking up into her with long strokes, as they relished every second. "You're so fucking tight" Dave whispered "So wet and hot and tight, my sweet girl!!" He ground his cock up into her belly while he drew her closer to him, holding her stomach with one had as his thighs and crotch rubbed against her. He used his other hand to squeeze her nipple between his index finger and thumb sending a jolt of lightning to her pussy with each little twist. His ass was clenching tight and straining with each long, slow delicious plunge in her body.

Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,520 Followers