The Internship Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,520 Followers

Stacey had never seen him so needy, so hungry for her! His cock was stroking her deep in her womb, right up against the deepest G-spot; she could feel the head inside her swollen and throbbing, and she felt the walls of her pussy clutching around it. He found her clit, and rubbed it with his thumb in slow circles, making her gush wetness all over both of them. They were both sweating as they savored this hot fuck to the fullest, knowing they would be separated very soon. He pumped her lovingly while telling her how much he would be thinking about her when he was away. His powerful, rock hard dick totally controlled her. Very quickly she felt the beginnings of a slow, melting orgasm forming with every movement he made into her sex.

As he felt her beginning to come, Dave drove his tongue into her mouth and sucked hers deeply into his own. He kept kissing her as he heard her moan and felt her pussy shuddering with the head of his cock, so deep inside her he could feel every tiny pulse and wave of pleasure. She came with his hands keeping her legs wide open, her pussy fully exposed, her wetness impossible to miss as it bathed his cock, instantly triggering his own climax. He moaned, "Oh fuck, Stacey, here it comes, baby, here it comes..." as he felt a powerful orgasm rising from his balls and erupting into his baby girl. "Coming Stacey, I'm coming in you baby! I'm filling my little girl!" he gasped.

A deep animal growl issued from within his throat as his orgasm exploded like a molten volcano inside her, cum pumping out thick and hot and slow, and flooding her womb. He was so hard and so full within her not a drop escaped; she was simply drilled with her Daddy's cum as her own orgasm pulsed along with his.

Dave rubbed and massaged her stomach while they both felt his throbbing cock spurting deep within her.

As he came down from this quiet but very intense climax, Dave stayed inside her, kissed her neck, held her tight, and pushed the damp hair from her face. He kissed her sweetly, saying, "Mmmmm... thank you, baby girl..."

They lay cuddled together, his cock never leaving

her pussy. She knew he was just waiting until he could fuck her again.

They murmured and whispered and talked for a long while, mostly Dave telling her how beautiful she was, and how much he loved being able to reach for her and find her next to him. Eventually he started asking her about her day.

"Did you think about Daddy today while you were working?"

"Yes," she gasped.

"What were you thinking... exactly... Daddy wants to know." Dave said, as he rubbed against her.

Stacey gasped, "I was thinking about last night."

"What about it? Look at me! What about it?"

"I was thinking about you coming inside me!"

"Like I just did?... what a cumslut you are, baby girl..." he said as he continued to rub her fertile young belly.

Hearing the kind of naughty thoughts occupying his daughter's mind seemed to energize Dave, and he felt his cock stirring again.

"Here, honey..." He rolled over and pulled her up towards him. "I want you to get on top of me."

He grabbed her by her slim waist and hoisted her spread-eagle over his hips, poised above his cock now hard and throbbing with need for her again.

He continued to hold her hips tight as she steadied herself with one hand on his chest.

Stacey looked him in the eye as she sank down, slowly, loving how he was enjoying watching her.

He held her hips as she steadily sunk down on his cock, whispering up at her to "Go slow, Stacey baby, go slow." He wanted to feel every sweet moment of this. She watched his expression change with every inch she took inside her. She rocked her hips forward and backward to accommodate his thick cock, each movement downward getting easier as her slick wetness lubricated his dick. Oh fuck, he felt so huge from this position that she had to press down hard to get him in.

Dave had his eyes closed as he whispered, "Keep going, don't stop!"

Stacey bit her lip and pushed down, suddenly feeling something give way inside her and the rest of his cock slam into her in one stroke. They were now completely joined together! They smiled up at each other as they luxuriated in the moment. His face was serious and he watched her intently as he began to push up into her.

"Now fuck your Daddy, baby. Nice and slow. Easy, easy..."

"Oh that's it!" He moaned loudly as watched her beginning to grind down. Stacey placed her hands on her taut, spread thighs, steadying herself as her hips went to work and Dave continued to control and direct her movements with his hands and words.

"Just ride me, baby, ride my cock," he whispered as he watched her, "Enjoy yourself." Their eyes locked, the knowledge and acceptance of their incestuous love burning white hot between them. She smiled and beamed with pleasure as she undulated on his body, giving in to the slow sweet motion. He loved it, and he loved watching her. He held her tightly, his forearms on her thighs and his hands holding her fantastic, curved hips. She swayed and rocked above him for a long time as he whispered up to her how beautiful she was, how fucking hot she looked to him.

He whispered up at her to touch her tits for him. She smiled and looked down at her swaying breasts, watching how her nipples hardened at the sound of his voice. She rubbed her palms against the tips, then squeezed her tits tight together as the sinuous movements of her hips continued to milk his throbbing prick. Looking him in the eye, she pushed her tongue out and slowly licked her hard pink nipples, around and then flicking across the tight puckered points; she moaned for him as she licked and sucked her own breasts with deep pleasure, finally being able to take one full nipple deep into her mouth. She made loud wet sucking sounds when it popped out and she pushed it back in and kept lapping it into her mouth.

Dave hissed out "Oh fuck!" as he felt his cock surge impossibly harder inside her as he watched her. Jesus Christ she was so fucking beautiful, and such a wicked little slut!

Stacey leaned forward, down towards his face as her hips continued to grind on his. She kissed him, and licked his neck, inhaling his wonderful Daddy smells. She whispered in his ear hotly, "I want your cum inside me again... before you go... I need it! Please, Daddy...!" She knew he must be simply bursting!!

Dave couldn't hold off the need to come much longer. He grabbed hold of Stacey and pulled her off his cock, turned around and lay down on top of her.

"I need to know where you want it, baby girl..." He pushed back the sweaty hair from her face and neck and ears so he could kiss them.

"Do you want Daddy to come in your pussy or your ass before he goes away, hmmmmm...?" he murmured, tenderly playing with her hair.

Stacey practically screamed. His voice and touch made her crazy!

"Tell Daddy what you want..."

Stacey moaned long and loud. Oh she knew what she wanted. She'd wanted it forever. The thought of him shooting his cum deep in her ass awoke all of her most submissive thoughts. She had dreamed of it and touched herself thinking about it many times. She was just like her Daddy, who loved anal, too. She wanted to feel his swollen cock push against and spread her puckered anus.

She moaned and wiggled her ass up at his hips and stomach lying on top of her and said, "Here, I want you come inside me here... deep in my ass!" In Stacey's mind, there could be no more intimate way to completely submit to this man she loved so deeply than by giving her asshole for him to use, to fill with his cock, to empty his balls into; this would be the ultimate expression of her love for him!

Dave whispered, "It might hurt you, baby girl!"

She pushed up hard against him with her full, soft lush ass cheeks, pressed against his cock, giving herself to him to do whatever he wanted with her. "I know, Daddy," she whispered, "But I want you to."

Dave was so aroused he immediately rolled over and got behind her, drew up her hips and ordered her to "Get on her hands on knees. Show Daddy how much you want it."

He ran his big warm hands all over her sexy peach of an ass, her hips, her thighs, adoring the beautiful body he was going to ravish. She pushed back towards him, spreading her legs wider, and opening her gorgeous smooth ass cheeks, giving her little hole to his hands and fingers. She found herself getting down on her elbows, lower, so she could push and spread her ass higher towards him. She moaned deeply when she felt him dip his fingers in her gushing pussy and slather some of her wetness and cum on her tight bud of an asshole.

She whispered "Yes, Daddy, yes..." as the excitement mounted in her.

Dave noticed her hot eagerness and smiled to himself. She truly was his own child. She apparently wanted this dark, forbidden delight as much as he did. In his mind it was the most tender and intimate way to fuck a woman—and a proper way to tell her he'd be missing her so much.

"Now just relax, Stacey. Do what Daddy tells you." He wanted to lessen the pain he knew he was going to cause her.

Stacey felt his warm fatherly hand plant itself on one cheek, while with his thumb he began pushing against her tight, well-lubricated hole. She moaned and pushed towards it. She felt his big thumb slip inside her and stay there, opening her up, and a powerful jolt went straight to her clit. Already she could feel her pussy responding by getting very wet. She moaned, it felt so good! She felt him pushing his thumb in deeper, stretching her, preparing her, sliding past her opening over and over until she felt a burning pleasure with each movement of his tormenting finger.

Dave removed his thick finger from her little puckered hole with a pop, leaving her gaping and ready for his cock. He took hold of it and aimed it at her little rosebud, so hard and throbbing the pre-cum was leaking right off the top of his cock and onto her ass.

"Ok, baby girl, now relax..." he said as he lodged the tip of his large cockhead into her and began to push steadily in. He pushed hard, knowing this was the worst part, hard and deep until he felt the head sink past her tight opening and get fully inside her. Then he waited to give her a chance to adjust to him, while his fat cock stretched her tight and she cried out into the bed.

"Hang on, baby..."

He stood still and let his cock just throb and throb at her opening, so hard and so full. After a while he felt Stacey stirring and moaning and pushing back a little on him, and squeezing his cock with her opening.

"Oh, fuck yes," Dave moaned, "Yes, baby, yes..."

She was lying dazed, with her face on the bed, reaching back and holding her own thighs, spreading herself for him. She had felt a little pain, but it soon gave way to the most shocking, unbelievable feelings. A warm, dirty pleasure spread out from his invading cock that made her weak and full of wonder. She moaned and squirmed a little but tried to keep perfectly still for him, for his cock, because every cell in her body was now focused on the shocking, exciting feelings he was evoking. She moaned into the bed, "More... more... give me more, Daddy..."

He felt her asshole relax and her whole body become soft, receptive and pliant as he pushed in further, relentlessly, until he was fully buried deep in her tight channel. He let out a deep moan as his cock bottomed out in her impossibly tight ass. He heard Stacey moan loudly with pleasure.

He bent over her, his cock fully embedded in her sweet, tight, sexy ass, his mouth at her ear.

"Shh, shh, calm down, baby... now let Daddy fuck you, nice and slow, that's it..."

He started to pump his hips slowly in and out while leaning heavily on her body, grasping her hair and continuing to whisper in her ear, telling her how good she felt on his cock, how tight she was, how soft and warm.

A hot, wet, liquid pleasure took over Stacey's whole lower body as her Daddy tenderly fucked her sweet little ass and cooed into her ear. It was simply unbelievable. Beyond anything she had every felt before with her Daddy. She moaned and moaned, loving it! She reached down between her legs to feel her pussy, which was so wet her hands got completely drenched as soon as she touched herself. She was so fucking turned on by this that her juices were running down her slick thighs and onto the bed! She had to touch her clit. She reached back and found it, and the combination of Daddy's thick cock stroking inside her tight ass and the sensuous rubbing of her clit rocketed her quickly to the onset of another intense orgasm.

He was so rock hard! She could feel it inside her; the inner walls of her ass were so sensitive and she felt every pulse of his massive cock. She wiggled her ass higher, pushed back on his dick, fucked him back harder, gasping each time his hips slammed into her ass, wanting more and more! She gripped the sheets and started rocking back towards his hips.

Dave felt her urgency and pushed harder and deeper into her, steadying himself with one hand on her ass cheek and slamming his hips into her, but holding back from the full pounding her knew he would give her one day. Each time he thrust in he heard her grunt and scream and saw her clutch the sheets, but he knew she was loving it by the way she was grinding back and by how amazingly wet she was.

As he started fucking her more intensely, as his big cockhead raked back and forth inside her tight virgin ass, he said, "I want you to think of this when I'm away... how hard I am for you, and only you, Stacey."

He continued to fuck her but leaned over so he was whispering in her ear: "You have your Daddy wrapped around your little finger. I love my little girl more than anything in the world. I cannot do without you, honey..."

Stacey melted at his loving words, and squeezed her ass tightly around his plunging cock in response.

"Everything I do is for you, everything I am is because of you. Don't ever doubt how much your Daddy loves you."

Stacey rolled her eyes and moaned in heavenly delight at his words. Having him tell her he loved her so tenderly, while his throbbing cock was buried to the hilt in her ass and fucking her, made her crazy! It was so fucking sweet and dirty at the same time. She was bursting, at the very pinnacle of her own sexual pleasure, and it was her own Daddy who was doing it for her, her own father who seemed to know just exactly how to please her!

Oh, she really was a "spoiled little bitch," she thought, as she began to come hard on his magnificent cock, which was dominating her with gentleness as well as power. Her hips bucked up violently as an orgasm tore up and down her ass and into her pussy. She screamed and slammed her body down onto the bed in absolute ecstasy, yelling "Oh, fuck, Daddy, yes!! Make me your girl!!"

Stacey's wild pleasure immediately caused Dave to groan and explode along with her.

"Oh fuck... here it comes again, baby... here it comes... it's all for you, Stacey, all for you..." as a massive load started erupting in her ass.

Stacey felt Dave's cock swell up unbelievably huge and hard inside her; she could feel the bloated cockhead pulsing hot, fast and intense, and then just explode. She screamed! She felt every single stream of his hot cum shooting out of his cock and splashing against the tight walls of her ass. It was so fucking hot, so dirty, and so wonderful!!

Dave came so fucking hard he felt light-headed, yelling out "Fuck, Stacey, FUCK!" as his cock pumped into her, and he grasped her hips tightly to take it all! He groaned as he gave her every last drop of his hot cum just like he promised he would.

He collapsed down against her, close to her perspiring face, kissing her tenderly on the cheek...

"Mmmmm... my sweet baby girl... "

Stacey was staring off into space with dazed, lust-filled eyes, still holding her legs wide apart, and a look of total bliss on her face.

"I'm yours, Daddy... I'm yours... I am totally yours...!"

Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,520 Followers