The Internship Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,518 Followers

Dave thought a second. "Kathy. She's the only one. When I have to let someone go, or they leave, she's the only one with the master key to clear out their private belongings."

"Wonderful," said Stacey. She knew right away it would be nearly impossible to get the key from her.

"But what else can I do?" said Stacey.

Joyce immediately said, "Put her in accounting Dave, with all the guys. We can make it seem like a normal transition for an intern to give her exposure to a number of areas of the company. But she needs to have access to your taxes."

Stacey beamed a big "I told you so" look at Dave, who could not help laughing.

+++

With some plans in place, it was now time for Dave to leave on his trip. Joyce left to give them both a few moments alone in his office. Paula had disappeared. But the elevator was taking forever. As she stood waiting, continually pushing the button, in her mind she was pondering the way Dave had called Stacey "Honey." It seemed more... intimate than usual. And the way Stacey had said "Daddy." As she continued to wait, her gaze went back to the office. The door was still open, and she saw Dave and Stacey in a tight hug. She could see that Stacey was pushing her breasts into Dave's chest, and that he had his hand on her ass, cupping and caressing it, while whispering in her ear.

Oh! She thought. Well that explained it.

But Joyce Walker was a wise woman, and her discovery only made her want to protect them both even more.

When Stacey arrived and they were back in the elevator, Joyce said to her, "Stacey, a word of warning about this building. Be careful. There are eyes everywhere."

+++

In the following days, Stacey learned that Joyce was quite right. Everywhere she went, it seemed, someone was watching her.

She was still working with Joyce for a few more days, so there was the ridiculously handsome face of Fred constantly glaring at her. What was his fucking problem? Stacey noticed that he never, ever left his desk if she and Joyce were there. He watched them closely and seemed to be trying to hear exactly what they were doing at all times.

What a strange man, she thought. So incredibly beautiful. So sexy. His body was so perfect. He had everything in life, so why was he such an asshole, and what did he have against her?

But if it wasn't Fred, it was all the other women in the office, from the top down.

The other girls around her age were openly hostile to her. She'd approached a few of them in the company kitchen, but to no avail. It never occurred to her that they couldn't stand the way every single heterosexual male in the office was lusting after her. As far as Stacey was concerned, no one compared to her father. She didn't even notice the sexual competitiveness she stirred up anywhere she went.

One morning she was in the kitchen getting some coffee, when Paula walked in. Ever since their little encounter, they were more or less open enemies. But this day Paula came over to her.

"I heard you're no longer working with Joyce."

Stacey stared at her. "That's right."

"And why is that? That is what you're supposed to be doing here."

"Oh, Daddy wants to expose me to a variety of different areas of the company as part of my internship. He thought it would be helpful to get down to the nitty gritty of the detail of his records from last year, so the guys are helping me out." Stacey had her suspicions about Paula, so she wanted to feel her out.

"What 'records'? We have bookkeepers who take care of that."

Stacey smiled at her. "If you have a problem with my training, I suggest you talk to the CEO; you know, the person in charge here." The feline claws were definitely out between these two.

But even more than these pesky little people, Kathy, the buxom blonde office manager—or as Joyce referred to her, the "gatekeeper"—was constantly in her face. She couldn't go ten minutes without seeing her. Kathy was always checking up on her with a fake Southern sweetness that made Stacey want to punch her.

"How are you? Are you settling in ok? Do you need anything, honey?"

Stacey noticed Kathy was extremely disconcerted to find out she had changed her work plans in the office. She had cornered her in the kitchen the same morning she'd spoken to Paula.

"But I already set you up on Joyce's computer," Kathy said, her voice so sweet but her eyes so mean.

"Oh, that's ok" Stacey said with the same revolting sweetness. "I don't need a computer right now. In fact, I need some boxes, to take some files home. Do you think you can help me with that?"

She couldn't help see the look of surprise and alarm on Kathy's face, before she instantly covered it up.

"Why of course, honey. I'll bring them down to you later."

+++

After two days, Stacey and Joyce sat down in the morning together for a little conference.

"So, Stacey, how's it going? Are you settled in downstairs?"

"Yes... I mean, I'm just figuring out where everything is."

"Well, look, once I get on that damned computer I'll be able to help you out, tell you exactly what to start looking for. But for now, just see if you can get access to his tax returns. They should be on file by year."

"Yes, I have them. I'm taking the last three years home tonight."

"Good, good. Now here's what you do. Look at the itemized deductions—the expenses that Wilson Enterprises writes off. Just write down names, the service, the dates, and we'll take it from there. Look for anything unusual, anything out of the ordinary."

"But how much can I do in a week!"

"Oh, look, we won't solve everything all at once. We're just looking for a pattern, anything strange. You're a smart girl! Use your best judgment."

"Ok," Stacey said, shakily.

"Have you talked to Dave recently?"

"Um, no, he's supposed to call me tonight."

"All right, well talk to him. And tomorrow, we need to get that password!"

+++

Stacey stayed a little later in the office that night, tossing files and folders into two cardboard boxes. She was carrying them in her arms while tottering on high heels on her way to her car when she suddenly felt someone take them out of her hands.

"Whoah, let me help you with that little lady!" she heard someone say with a sweet southern drawl.

She was looking at three young guys from accounting, all eager to help her out. She flashed all of them a gorgeous smile. "Thanks..."

"You know, I don't think we've met. I'm Josh... this is Ryan, Tony..." Josh was quite handsome. He looked to be about 23. A real down home boy.

"Yes, I'm sorry, I just haven't had a chance to meet everyone yet."

"Oh that's ok! You going over here?" Josh said as he walked her to her car.

"Yes... thank you!"

"Oh, no problem... Stacey, right?"

Stacey straightened her short, tight skirt. "Yes. Stacey Wilson."

"I know. The boss's daughter. The intern."

Well, he certainly was cute, and so happy to help! The other two guys seemed unable to do anything else but ogle her. Perhaps Josh could be useful.

She giggled a little bit and rolled her eyes. "Oh, well... you know... Daddy said I should get some 'experience' before I go to school."

Dear God, Josh thought, what an adorable babe!

"Well, look, Stacey, the guys here thought we should welcome you aboard. We go out for drinks, after work sometime. You want to come along this Friday?"

"Uh, sure, but... I'm not legal..."

"Oh, no problem, no problem We all go over as a group. We'll get you in. And we can, uh, talk about work."

"Ok, that sounds great."

"Well, wonderful... see you later, then."

Josh congratulated himself on scoring a "date" with Dave's smoking hot daughter. Fuck she was gorgeous!

+++

Later that night, Stacey was spread out on Dave's big bed, taking notes while using her laptop. She loved being here with his smells all around her.

Soon her phone buzzed.

"Hi, honey," Dave said.

"Hi..."

"Where are you, sweetheart?"

"Lying on our bed."

"Mmmmm, our bed."

"Yes..." Stacey breathed into the phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking up stuff on the internet."

She heard him laugh. "Sexy! What kind of 'stuff'?'"

"I'm on Wikipedia. Reading about embezzlement. It's really quite fascinating."

"Tell me."

"Oh, well, it's almost always the CFO. There's so many things they can do."

"Yes?"

"You do realize he has access to all of your money. Company checks. All your accounts. Everything. "

"Yes, I'm aware. Too damned aware, now."

"Let me ask you something. Have you ever heard of a company called... um..." she was shuffling through some papers. "'Southeast Prime Auto Parts?'"

"Oh God, I don't know. We deal with so many."

"Hmmm... it keeps popping up. You've

paid them

an awful lot in the past two years."

"Well, that's good. Keep writing that down."

"Where are you now?"

"Right now? On the balcony of a Marriott, missing you. About to go in and get on the bed."

"I miss you, too," Stacey whispered.

"Put that stuff away," Dave said. "Get comfortable."

Stacey closed up her laptop and papers and curled up on her side, the phone clutched tightly to her ear.

Dave said, "Are you relaxed, baby?"

"Yes," Stacey whispered.

"Let Daddy tell you a story."

Stacey cuddled up into her pillow and listened.

"I've been working all day. I got up at 6:00. I've been running around from shop to shop, talking to a lot of people. But even when I'm talking and going over all these details, all I can think about is my baby girl at home."

Stacey smiled, loving his soft, sweet voice in her ear. His words poured into her soul!

"As soon as I wake up, I think about you, darling. Every minute. And it means so much that you're working so hard for your Daddy."

Oh, Stacey would do anything for him, anything!

"I want to, Daddy."

"It's always been like this, my girl. Always. You've always been first. You've always been my special one. Do you know that?"

"Yes, Daddy," Stacey breathed, so on fire. "I have always known it."

"Baby girl," Dave whispered intently, "I miss being inside you. It's only been two days. But that's where I belong... inside my girl..."

"Oh, Daddy" Stacey moaned, getting so wet. Her nipples had hardened into two tight, aching points that throbbed with each word he spoke!

"I'm holding my cock now, thinking about you. Stroking it, thinking about you. Do you miss Daddy's cock, baby? As much as I miss your hot, wet little pussy?"

YESSSS!!" Stacey groaned out loudly.

"It makes Daddy so hot knowing that... knowing that we have this special connection... that you're thinking about fucking your Daddy all day! Is that right?"

"Yes, Daddy!" Stacey moaned while rubbing and caressing her nipples. His voice and words sent electric jolts straight from the tips to her clit and pussy.

"Our hot, secret love...it's so perfect, and... no one needs to know but us, baby girl. Forever."

"Mmmmm!" Stacey had to reach down and finger her slit. She was drenched listening to Dave's voice.

"I'm stroking my cock, honey, thinking about it... no one knowing... and when I get back I want to fuck in my office, in the middle of the day! Do you promise me that?"

"YES, OH YES!"

"I've got my hand wrapped tight around my cock right now... Daddy's so hard..."

Stacey moaned and moaned. He was a wonderful storyteller! Mmmmmm...

"Tell me more, Daddy, more!"

"It's so hard, baby... cum is leaking all over the top. The head is just throbbing with thoughts of you."

Stacey was rubbing her clit and moaning as she listened and pictured the scene—Dave in his hotel on a bed, pumping and stroking that massive cock which she knew and loved.

"Daddy?"

"Yes little girl... "

"While you're stroking that beautiful cock of yours, I have my hands in my panties. I'm fingering my wet little pussy, dreaming of you..."

She moaned out, "Oh, I want to suck it, Daddy! I want to take your cock in my mouth!"

"Uh!!" Dave grunted loudly at her words as his cock jumped and swelled even more. "You do, baby?"

"Yeeessss..." Stacey moaned as she thought of it. "Yessss, Daddy, yessss... I want you in my mouth! I want to taste you!..."

Oh fuck! The thought of his daughter's soft sweet mouth on his cock was too much for Dave to take. He moaned into the phone, "Touch yourself, baby, make yourself come hard! Daddy's going to come... just the thought of your mouth on my cock, UHHHH!"

Dave and his daughter exploded in a mutual orgasm, so turned on by the sound of each other's pleasure. In his hotel room, Dave shot a load all over his stomach, thinking about her, while Stacey twisted and moaned on their bed, thinking about him!

After they'd calmed down, and full of blissful, happy feelings, Dave spoke quietly to her.

"I might be away longer than I thought, honey... ten days..."

"Oh!" Stacey gasped, unhappy. "Do you have to, Daddy?"

"Yes, baby, I'm sorry... but I've got a nice surprise for you, when I get back, all right?"

"Ok..." Stacey said, suddenly drowsy. "...'Love you, Daddy..."

"Good night, sweet girl..."

+++

Stacey slid into a wonderful sleep, but miles away in Durham, Dave was still up. It was midnight and he couldn't sleep. He had a late morning scheduled for the next day, so he decided to go down to the hotel bar and get a drink. Perhaps that would help him sleep. He was looking at some files, sipping a Scotch, when a voice suddenly said, "Late night?"

He looked up. The bar was practically empty except for the woman who had joined him—a tall, very attractive brunette in a sexy suit. She was his age, mid-40s, and gorgeous, with thick straight lustrous hair, dark eyes, olive skin, and a body to die for. Her long amazing legs were clad in light gray thigh highs and sexy dark gray pumps; her slit skirt showed just enough thigh that he could see a flash of skin over the tops of her stockings. Her nails were beautifully manicured and painted a deep red. Yes, she certainly was hot.

"Uh, yes, actually... I have lots of appointments tomorrow... you?" Dave said.

"Oh I'm sorry, I don't want to interrupt you. It's just that..." she gestured to the empty room "no one else is here and I'm new in town..."

"Oh, sure, no problem," Dave said, putting away

his work. "Can I get you a drink...?"

"Margaret," she said, extending a hand, "Margaret Sanford. But please call me Peggy. And yes, a Scotch would be nice."

Dave gestured to the bartender.

"So what brings you to Durham, Peggy?" Dave asked.

"Raleigh, actually," she said. "I'll be moving here in a few weeks—new job."

"I see... I'm Dave, by the way... David Wilson."

"David Wilson as in... David Wilson Enterprises? Wilson BMW? Wilson Mercedes? That Wilson?"

He smiled, "Yes..."

"I see your name everywhere around here!"

"Well, I'm in town, making the rounds to some of my shops."

Dave found Peggy very charming and intelligent. As they chatted and the alcohol kicked in, the inevitable question began to hover in the air. He noticed she did not wear a wedding ring.

He didn't want to give her the wrong idea. "Peggy... uh... you're quite an attractive woman... but, I'm involved with someone..."

She smiled at him. This man with the dark eyes and beautiful smile was quite wonderful.

"Well thank you for the honesty. And I'll be honest too: so am I. Very involved... that's not why I came over to you. I really just wanted some company."

So they were on the same wavelength. Dave relaxed.

"So what is your job? What do you do?"

"I'm a corporate lawyer. I specialize in tax law, but I also do most everything—fraud, embezzlement, you name it."

Dave could not believe it. "You're kidding."

She smiled. "Um... no, not kidding... my firm is based on St Simon's Island in Georgia, but we're expanding throughout the southeast; we're opening up a regional center in Raleigh, what with the economic growth we see in this area... there's a big need for my services."

Dave said, "What do you say we move over to a booth, Peggy?"

+++

A little while later, after a few more drinks,

Dave spilled the whole story to this attractive stranger.

Peggy took it all in, her legal mind whirring with the implications, but in the end, she paused, and said something Dave was not expecting.

"You're not being honest about something, Dave."

"Oh?"

"Look, as a lawyer, I'm listening to all this and I'm thinking, 'Ok, maybe you're right. Maybe you could prove it, and maybe not. But the fact is, this man, Fred, makes a fantastic salary, with tons of perks and advantages. He's never done anything illegal, as far as you know. If you were going to take this to court, the first question anyone would ask is Why? Why would he do such a thing? What exactly is the deal between you? What's his motivation? You must have some idea.'"

Dave said, "Well... all I can do is guess..."

"Yes? What exactly is the nature of your relationship with this man? And why haven't you confronted him or fired him by now?"

"Well, it's a long story. And it's getting late."

"I'll be here for a whole week. Get started."

"All right." Miss Sanford seemed quite the prosecutor!

"Well the reason I haven't fired him is because I owe this business to him, and he knows it. As I mentioned, I met Fred almost 20 years ago... at that time I was working in a piece of shit garage, making nothing, and he was the one with all the money and connections. He started sending a lot of business my way—a lot. If it wasn't for him, his friends, the people he knew, I could still be in that damned place."

"When it got to the point where I was thinking about opening my own shop, he put up the money. And kept driving up my business and sales. I think he was at SAS at the time."

"SAS? What's that?"

"Statistical Analysis System Institute. It's based in Cary, right outside Raleigh. Huge software firm. The biggest employer in this area. I think Fred was doing accounting at that point. But he can be very... charming. He knew a lot of people in that business, a lot of very powerful people. And basically, his friends became my friends and customers."

"I see, go ahead."

"Well, things went from there. I was able to open another shop, then more, eventually I got a dealership. And, when it came time to really set up my company, Fred did practically everything. He used his connections at SAS—helped me with lawyers, staffing, start-up loans, even finding the building we're in now."

Peggy said, "Hmm. So now the positions are reversed. You're the one with all the money and power, and he's in your employ. Interesting."

"Yes, there's that. I've never denied the fact that I owe a lot to him, but I don't know... maybe he's resentful that I never cut him in? Made him a partner or something? Perhaps he carries some resentment because of that, I don't know."

"So why did Fred do all this for you? From what you've described, it sounds like he really stuck his neck out and went out of his way for you. That doesn't sound like something an ordinary customer would do."

"No, as I said, we became friends."

"Tell me about that."

"Ah... that's a bit of a long story... perhaps you wouldn't mind if we continued this later... over dinner, tomorrow night?"

"Sure, Dave." Peggy stood up to go. "I've enjoyed our conversation. Dinner sounds good."

"Me, too, Peggy. It's been a... pleasant surprise meeting you. And thanks for lending me an ear. I'll see you tomorrow, around 8:00? I know a nice place."

They shook hands. As Dave watched this interesting woman leave, his mind was full of the past...

How strange that he felt it creeping up on him, bringing with it anxiety, unpleasantness and pain.

He headed back to his hotel room, missing his daughter like never before.

+++

Stacey woke up in Dave's bed the next day feeling energized and excited. She got dressed for the office bursting with confidence, knowing she could do what needed to be done.

Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,518 Followers