The Internship Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,520 Followers

She chose one of her favorite dresses—a tight, pale green, clingy thing that showed her legs, ass, and tits. It was scooped low in the front, making deep cleavage. But as usual, she did it just right so she looked completely professional at the same time. Her long hair flowed around her shoulders and her green eyes looked even more sparkling and beautiful next to the color of her dress. She was ready.

The day started out on a good note.

She was in the company kitchen, looking like a rare exotic flower under the fluorescent lights and drab surroundings, when both Paula and Kathy walked in.

"Hi!" Stacey beamed. "Checking up on me?"

Paula glared; Kathy turned on the b.s. "Why no, honey, just seeing if you need anything."

"I'm all set, thanks," she said. "Oh, wait a minute, I forgot. Paula, I talked to Daddy last night—"

Stacey emphasized the word "Daddy." She knew how

much it would bother the hell out of them.

"—and he told me to tell you he wants 100 copies of the Quarterly Reports proofed and bound and on his desk when he gets back. And he says he wants you to do it."

"And Kathy, he told me to tell you he wants his office professionally cleaned by the time he gets back. Carpets, windows, everything. But no one is to touch his desk or computer."

"Thanks guys! See you later," she said, as she waltzed out.

She made her way down to the low level accounting room, armed with her notebooks full of names and dates. This time, instead of going to the records room, she headed right over to Josh and...

whoever... she couldn't remember.

"Hi Stacey!"

"Oh my gosh, I nearly got lost on the way here!"

Every single male in the room was staring at her, taking in her long, perfect legs, her ass, her exposed breasts, her gorgeous hair.

"Is it... Josh?... Can you help me find a place to put my stuff?"

Josh, as well as five other guys, immediately shoved masses of crap off the nearest desk and tried to get her to sit near them.

"Oh, don't let me disturb you all!" Stacey said as she sat down.

"I'm supposed to just watch you and see how you do... um... what is it you all do down here again?"

She pulled up to a thrilled Josh, who couldn't believe his good luck. Sweet Stacey flipped her hair back and turned her magnetic eyes full on him. "Do you mind if I just sit next to you?"

"Um, no!"

"Oh wow, what are you doing?" she said as she looked at the spreadsheet on his computer.

Josh took this as an opportunity to give her a little lecture on basic Accounting 101.

She interrupted him to say, "Oh! I almost forgot!"

She pulled her notes from her bag. "Daddy gave me this. He said I'm supposed to ask you about it... these companies."

Josh took the piece of paper. "Hmmm... Dave wants you to go over... suppliers... I wonder why."

"Oh... Audit! That's what he told me to tell you. For you to show me what an audit is. Of these companies."

"What's an audit?" She said sweetly.

Oh, Josh could tell her that, and he loved the chance to show her how much he had learned in school. "Well, an audit is basically when you go over all the financial dealings of any company transaction, making sure it's been done correctly, in compliance with the law. It could be other things—following a trail of payments, for example..."

He sounded like a textbook.

Stacey gazed at him adoringly like he was the smartest person in the world.

Before long, Stacey had half the young accountants doing her bidding, producing elaborate files on just the companies she wanted to show to Dave. The guys, meanwhile, thought they were killing two birds with one stone—impressing both Dave and Stacey at the same time.

By the time 3:00 rolled around, Stacey felt she had made great headway with her ulterior motives.

She headed to the garage to get to her car, where she'd left her phone, before moving on to her next destination.

As she was rounding a corner on the way to her car, she heard something. Voices talking. Two people huddled in a corner. Stacey could make out a man and a woman's voice. She stood behind a wall and listened.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Once this is all over, we'll do it."

"But you keep saying that! You've been saying that for six months. I love you! I want to live with you. I don't want to keep waiting and waiting."

She was quite certain this was Fred, but who was the woman?

Then she heard a sickening sweet voice, "Don't be that way, honey..."

Oh, gross. Kathy. And Fred.

"Listen, just hang on. Things will get resolved. Now, do you have what we need?"

"Yes, but you know I don't like doing this."

"Aw, do it for me, babe."

Kathy giggled. "All right... you know I can't resist it you when you call me that."

Stacey heard them leave together, towards one or the other's car. Well! What was that about? Kathy and Fred were... lovers? Disgusting!

What an instructive day this was turning out to be!

+++

A little while later, Joyce was sitting in her office, relieved that Fred had gone home for the day. She always loved it when he left. What a dick. What an absolute asshole—arrogant beyond words, narcissistic, manipulative. Why did Dave keep him on?

She was pondering this question when she heard laughing, and then the door opened. In came Stacey, looking drop dead gorgeous, giggling and smiling.

"Hi Joyce!" she said. "Do you know Carlos?"

Trailing behind her was a young man she recognized—one of the guys who worked on computers. She smiled to herself. Good job, Stacey! Carlos was obviously smitten.

"Of course. Hi. What's up?"

"I told Carlos about our problem, and he said he might be able to help."

"Oh, that's great," Joyce said, going along with it but not saying much more.

"Right over here, Carlos," Stacey said, leading him over to Fred's impressive desk and work station.

The entranced Carlos got behind the computer, happy to help Dave's pretty daughter.

"Joyce, tell him what we need," said Stacey, making eyes at Joyce.

Joyce picked up on Stacey's cue.

"Oh Fred's left for vacation, just now. He's already on his flight, and he just called. But he left some very important details on his computer for me, and he forgot to leave his password. I have to have them, for the closing this month. Is there any way you can help, Carlos? It's urgent!"

Carlos smiled. "Yes, but... you're sure Fred says its ok?"

Joyce said, "Oh yes, honey. We could call him back if you want but he's probably already in the air."

"Uh, no... don't want to bother him... let me see here..."

As Carlos fiddled away on Fred's computer, he made small talk with Stacey.

"So, Dave's been working an awful lot, lately, huh?"

Stacey thought this a bit odd, since he'd been gone for three days. "Oh, yes, I guess."

"He's really putting in some late nights!"

Stacey stared at him. What was he talking about?

"Um... yeah..."

"Well just remind him, when he's here that late he really needs to make sure to shut his computer down. Don't leave it idling overnight."

What was this guy talking about. "Daddy's been working at night?"

"Yeah, didn't you know that?"

"Oh maybe I wasn't paying too much attention."

"Yes, hon... he's been in there till the early morning. Several nights a week. He must have a lot of work to get done!"

"How can you tell, Carlos?"

"Oh we see all the activity on company computers. If anyone logs on or off. Dave's been in his office at night quite a bit lately—last night, in fact."

Clearly Carlos didn't know that Dave was not around!

Joyce and Stacey exchanged a meaningful look.

"All right, there you go."

They heard Fred's computer come to life.

"Now I don't have his password, of course, but there is a way around it. Just use this code, here—" He wrote something on a piece of paper—"And that will let you override it."

"Ok, thank you." Stacey smiled at him. "I really appreciate this, Carlos, really."

"Anytime, hon, anytime."

After he left, the two women turned towards each other, thinking the same question.

Who the hell has been in Dave's office at night??

Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,520 Followers