The Internship Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey lay down on the chair. It was so warm and cozy and pretty. She raised both arms above her chest and stretched and smiled as she waited for him to return.

When Dave came back out, Stacey drank in the sight of his body in the firelight. She loved seeing his soft, vulnerable prick, nestled in a dark thatch of curly hair, swaying as he walked. Somehow it turned her on just as much as when he was raging hard. He looked so manly, and natural, and perfect!

He had a towel and a big bowl of hot water, a shaver and cream. Oh my. Her body trembled as he got down on some pillows, kneeling in front of her.

"Now, baby, lie back, and let Daddy take care of you..." Dave said, as he gently pushed her back on the chair. "Scoot up a little, that's it.

Mmmm, now let me see..."

Dave pushed her legs apart, and Stacey let out an involuntary groan.

"Wider, that's it...," Dave said as he got comfortable. Her beautiful, adorable, sexy little pussy was spread wide inches from his face, glistening in the firelight. The slightest down of soft light brown hair covered her; he could see drops of moisture clinging to it. Her legs were shaking a bit and he caressed them, calming her down. He reached over and got some shaving gel, soaped it up and then gently spread it over her. She really did need a touch up, he thought, as he ran his hands over her mound and used his fingers to lather every little fold. As soon as he touched her he got hard and stayed that way.

With a gentle grip Dave spread her labia taut for a smooth surface upon which he would perform his magic. As his fingers entered Stacey and he held her excited lips, she thought how sensuous this little task had become.

"Mmm, you need this," he said, as he took his razor and slowly, oh so gently and lovingly ran it over her soft flesh.

"There we go," Dave whispered, as each stroke of the razor liberated her baby smooth skin, followed by his soft soothing touch. "Oh, fuck, honey, you are so beautiful." He swished and tapped the razor in hot water after each application, continually using one hand to hold her open and get at all the tough spots.

"How does it feel?" Dave asked.

Stacey could not describe the sensations of having Dave so sweetly shave her nice and clean! She was propped up on her elbows watching his face studying her pussy in the glow of the firelight and she could barely breathe!

She gasped, "Good, it feels so good!" Her clit was throbbing! She moaned and leaned her head back, her thighs now starting to shake.

"Almost done, baby girl... there we go..." Stacey felt him gently getting at the hard-to-reach circle right around her clit. He spread her lips wider with one hand and gently dragged the razor across her tender flesh, up one side of her outer lips and down the other.

Bit by bit Dave freed her glowing vagina, wiping away the foamy gel gently with a warm cloth after each stroke, and displaying the beautiful soft folds. When he was done he could only gaze with pure lust at her perfectly smooth pink-tinged cunt. He could see moisture collecting in the dark interior, and her clit peeking out from its little hood, demanding his lips. The fire cast lovely golden yellow light on her labia, which he now could not wait to taste.

"Just one second, baby, let me get some clean water."

Stacey moaned with impatience and unhappiness as he got up to leave, her legs still spread wide open as she waited.

Dave returned with a clean wet towel and a dry one, washed off every trace of gel and then patted her completely dry.

"Oh look at you," Dave whispered, between her legs. "Do you want Daddy's mouth, baby? Tell me..."

Oh God, Stacey couldn't stand it! She opened her legs wide and pushed her hips towards him. "Yes, Daddy, please!"

Dave gazed at the sight thinking, they had had such a warm, loving intimate day, just the two of them. Life was on track again. He felt... happy, truly happy for the first time in a long time. Happy and hopeful. There seemed nothing better to do, nothing in life he wanted more, than this. It was the perfect end to a perfect day.

Dave leaned in and licked the honey-colored liquid gathered in her hole. The taste, my god! It made his cock surge and spring up to his abdomen. He spread her wetness with his fingertips, gently lubricating the freshly-shaved, sensitive skin, before his tongue followed, lapping up every drop. His tongue sunk into the creamy flesh, sucking, tasting, and devouring. He probed every inch of her, getting his face slick and slippery, and filling his mouth and nostrils with her sweet taste and aroma as she moaned and squeezed her legs tighter around his head and shoulders.

Anyone walking in on in this scene would have seen a beautiful girl squirming and twisting and writhing, pushing her large breasts up and outwards, throwing her head back and gasping, and reaching down with her hands to grasp the head of a large man with dark curly hair whose face was completely buried between her legs. The man held her thighs to keep her still and pulled her tightly towards his lapping tongue.

They wouldn't know they were father and daughter... intensely making love in the warm glow of a fire.

Their bodies were beautiful. They moaned and gasped—the man making deep grunts and groans as he simply feasted on the delectable taste and feel of the girl's body; the girl moaning and then shrieking loudly as she clamped her legs down and thrust her shoulders into the chair and arched her back hard as she came. The man making a deep groan as he felt her come on his face while he raked her swollen clit with his stiff tongue, back and forth, then drawing it into his mouth and sucking hard.

They would have seen the man move up to the girl's gasping face and kiss her, while grabbing hold of his huge, hard swollen penis with his hand. That cock was incredibly hard, so hard it curved in a beautiful arc, capped with a throbbing swollen head glistening with cum...

Dave took some thick cushions and laid them down on the wooden deck near to the fire, now only glowing embers. He helped Stacey up, and laid her down. She was still shaking from her wonderful orgasm. Dave got down next to her, rubbed her shoulders, caressed her hips, soothed her excited body.

Stacey stretched and moaned, feeling so happy. "Mmmmmm...!!" It made her breasts jut up from her body as she slightly arched her back. Dave watched the light play over her delicious mounds, flickering orange on her skin and highlighting her perfect, hard pink nipples so they cast little shadows. Stacey saw him looking. She thrust her chest out further, inviting him, as she cupped and fed her marvelous globes to her hero, her lover... her Daddy. Stacey so loved the feeling of security Dave's control of her body always aroused.

"Ooooh!" Stacey cooed as Dave put his big hands on her stomach, pushing them up slowly until they framed and cupped her incredible breasts. He got up on his knees, hooked Stacey's legs around his hips and toyed with her breasts, squeezing them, massaging them, crushing them together in fascination.

"Can you suck them for me, baby?" Dave said. "Can you suck your nipples for Daddy again?"

Stacey smiled. She loved doing this for him. She was in just the right position. She brought her head up and just managed to get her tongue on one hard, pink nipple. There was something so incredibly naughty about this. She looked Dave in the eye as she licked and moaned and then played with both breasts while his hand traveled down to stroke his cock.

"That's it, put on a show for me, baby." Dave whispered in fascination. His hand tightly gripped the shaft of his cock. It was so fucking hard. He was kneeling between her legs and he kept stroking as he watched her.

"Mmmm, Stacey, you are so hot, baby girl! Look at what you do to me!" Stacey glanced at his engorged member, illuminated by the fire. It looked red hot and menacing. She loved when it curved up like this, like an animal's big penis, or the stinger of an insect, dripping liquid. It was nice and thick, several inches round. His heavy testicles hung below, nestled in dark hair; the long, thick shaft led to a magnificent swollen head. He was the very epitome of a man!

Stacey moaned, still caressing her breasts, and spread her legs wide. "Fuck me now, Daddy, I can't wait!"

Dave groaned and, still kneeling between her legs, yanked her thighs and hips up towards his. He pressed lightly against her smooth, bare, little pink slit. Their lust peaked at this moment, around the intensity of contrast between his dark, masculine animalistic body and her soft, pretty, oh so feminine form. Dave held his thick swollen cock at her opening, rubbing it up and down, lubricating her slit, while Stacey unconsciously spread herself wider and wider. She could feel her labia, her whole vagina, opening up in anticipation.

She smiled up at Dave, "I love you."

"Oh, I love you too, baby girl!" Dave moaned as he slid inside her. She was so wet and so lubricated from her orgasm that he sunk in so easily, slow and smooth and perfect. They both gasped at how wonderful it felt!

The same observer would have seen the firelight flickering over the man's powerful muscles as he fucked the girl, tenderly at first then harder and faster as the two gave in to the most carnal, animal lust. Their moans and cries and grunts filled the air as his back muscles strained and his ass cheeks clenched in rhythmic pulsations, in and out. Her slim white legs closed over his backside, drawing him in and clutching him tight to her.

The moon and stars accepted their lust without question as the man let out a huge groan and shuddered on top of her body.

Dave kissed Stacey, plunging his tongue into her mouth as he came, holding himself still as the first delicious wave of semen was forced out, then pumping his hips quickly to milk the rest of his orgasm all the way. He felt Stacey coming, heard her crying out, and they held each other, in perfect unison.

Later, Stacey lay naked on top of Dave in their bed, her arms on his chest, as she looked into his eyes and they smiled at each other and talked and laughed.

"What a bad girl you are, coming like that!"

Stacey laughed and kissed him. "And what a naughty Daddy you are, coming so much in me like that!"

"Yeah? It seemed to me that you liked it... I think you need some more."

"Well, maybe," Stacey said, "But... I had an idea..."

"Oh, what's that baby girl?" Dave said, intrigued. "What is my little girl thinking?"

"Well... I had this thought... what if..."

"Yes? Don't hold back. You can tell Daddy anything."

"What if someone were to watch us... or see us," Stacey whispered, unsure of what he would think.

Dave pulled back and looked at her, amused. "My little exhibitionist! What got that into your head?"

"I don't know. Obviously no one could, but... I like the idea," she said.

"Well I'll tell you a little secret. I've thought about that, too."

"You have?" She said, surprised.

"Yes, I did. Those bastards who are out to get me, specifically. I don't know why, the idea just popped into my head."

"Oh but we can't!" Stacey said, shocked. "Never!" Still she loved the idea.

Stacey sighed, contentedly sliding next to him and snuggling into his strong arms. He turned off the light and they listened to the ocean for a long time before falling into a peaceful slumber.

+++

"Uh oh, I think someone is in love!"

Joyce smiled at Dave and pointed. It was a few days later, and she was standing on the deck with Dave, watching Stacey play with her son.

"Yes, but which one?"

Joyce laughed. "Good point. I don't think I've ever seen Jamal take to anyone like this."

"Well he's all Stacey can talk about."

Stacey ran up behind Joyce's 7-year old, scooping him up and swinging him around as he laughed hysterically.

"She's really good with him. I love watching it."

"Yes," said Dave, "It's certainly a better sight than this crap." He gestured to the business section of the Raleigh newspaper lying on the table, and a byline that said "Financial Misdeeds at Wilson Enterprises."

"Would you listen to this crap?" Dave said, as he read the first paragraph out loud:

Working on a tip, a team of accountants from the Internal Revenue Service began an investigation yesterday into financial improprieties at Wilson Enterprises. Wilson is one of the most successful local businesses, with approximately 250 employees. Authorities would not officially go on record, but sources tell us they are looking at unreported income, tax evasion, and possible embezzlement. It's not clear how or if David Wilson, the CEO, is implicated.

Joyce sighed. "Yep, the shit has hit the fan!"

"Come on in."

He fixed some coffee.

"Notice how they report it as if it's all true? They should say alleged improprieties, possible tax evasion. The whole fucking thing from the headline on makes it seem like I'm guilty."

"Well I'm sure they have a plant in the newspaper. These guys are very well connected!"

"So tell me about the last few days at the office, Joyce. How did this all go down?"

"Well it happened just like you predicted. Right before you went up to DC, we got a visit from the IRS. A random audit, out of the blue, imagine that! But they're so transparent, Dave, and I don't know how those people managed to infiltrate the damn IRS, but those assholes went straight for Fred's files. They knew exactly what they were looking for!"

"So it's not usually done like that?"

"No. A real audit should be widespread. It should look at everything."

"So clearly someone has told them about the 'Discretionary' and other accounts."

"Of course. Told them exactly where to look."

"Did they talk to you?"

"No. Since Fred is the CFO, and you were out of town, they spoke to him. And Dave, I think you should keep it that way. Stay as far away as you can until you have to talk."

"And what about Fred? Is he behaving?"

"Yes, as far as I can tell."

"So what's going on at the moment?"

"Oh, they're talking to Fred, and going over the financial records of the company with a fine-toothed comb."

"All right," Dave stood up. "Let them. That's exactly what I want to happen. In fact, this is all going according to plan."

"So what's up for today?"

"Well, if it's ok with you, I thought Stacey could watch Jamal while you and I head over to the convention center. There's that big opening cocktail reception this afternoon. Given what's happened with all this publicity, I think I should go. And I want you, my new CFO, to go with me."

"All right, sounds good to me."

"Just be prepared, Joyce. We're walking into the lion's den!"

Dave and Joyce headed down to the beach. Stacey came running up, laughing, with Jamal right behind her.

"Hey, honey, Joyce and I are going to go do some business. Do you mind watching Jamal for the afternoon?"

"The munchkin? Of course not! What do you say, honey?" She leaned down and looked at him. Jamal was a small, shy little boy, but he'd taken a real shine to Stacey. He held her hand. "Is it ok, Mama?" he asked Joyce.

"Of course, baby! Have fun. We'll see you later."

+++

As Dave and Joyce headed into the convention center, Dave was inwardly thinking he was damn glad he had his deal in place. Facing this shit in a vulnerable position would not be good. But they had no clue; as far as they were concerned David Wilson was being publically humiliated and hanging onto his business by the skin of his teeth. He wondered how the Old Guard would rub it in. Well, let them. He wanted to show them he didn't care.

The convention hall was decked out in various booths and tables. People—almost all men—were milling about in groups as waiters circled the scene. The minute Dave and Joyce walked in there was a hush, and everyone stared.

Dave murmured under his breath, "Ignore it, Joyce. Let's go get a drink."

Dave noticed that no one came to say hello or shake his hand. There were malignant stares from his old enemies, and shocked looks from people he didn't know. But dotted here and there were a few friendly faces. Joyce noticed she was one of about five women.

Along the way to the bar, Dave passed by the Mercedes booth, and caught the eye of one of his contacts. The man made the briefest of nods, perhaps a tiny wink, as if to say, "No worries." Dave thought it best to avoid him and the rest of the car company execs—it would further the impression that he was in deep trouble.

He got Joyce and himself a drink, and wandered over to a guy he knew from way back—one of his few friends in the Raleigh business world. He smiled when he saw Dave.

"Dave Wilson, long time no see!"

"Chuck, nice to see you here!"

"I never see you at these things."

"Yes, well, I thought it was time. How's everything at the firm?"

"Couldn't be better."

"Chuck, I'd like you to meet Joyce Walker, my new CFO. Joyce had been with me for what—seven years?"

"Yes, that's right. How do you two know each other?"

"Oh Dave's been fixing my cars for years. We go way back. Fantastic job you do, Dave. I mean that."

"I appreciate the support. I could use it right about now."

Chuck looked at both of them knowingly, and brought them over to a more secluded spot.

"Dave, when I heard the news, I couldn't believe it. How are you hanging in there?"

"Oh I'm fine, Chuck."

"It's all anyone is talking about around here. Shit, Dave, I know you. I know this has to be bullshit."

Dave said frankly, "Oh it is. Would it surprise you if I said Brad Broughton's behind it?"

"Hell, no! Nothing is beneath those fucks. And they've always had it out for you. Let me tell you, Dave, nothing in this town happens without their tacit approval. Nothing."

Chuck glanced at Joyce knowingly. "And a bigger bunch of racist som bitches I've never met. They're going to love you, Joyce."

"Is that so?" said Joyce.

"Hell yes," said Chuck. "They've given me a bit of hassle in the past. Dave, all you had to do was mention Broughton. Now I know for sure this is all trumped up bullshit. But is it going to hurt you?"

"Absolutely not, Chuck. But don't let on that I told you that. In fact, do me a favor. If anyone asks or says anything, you can pass it right along that I'm in bad shape. Tell them I was so stressed out I could barely talk."

"Sure thing, Dave. And look, please let me know if there's anything I can do."

They said goodbye, and then Dave and Joyce walked around a bit. He could hear faint murmurs everywhere he went. Most of all he caught the stares of the men he knew were behind it all, and it seriously began to piss him off. Part of him was tempted to just tell them the truth right here, but he forced himself to hold off.

He took Joyce by the elbow and steered her right towards a large group of men that included Preston Blackwell. With no hesitation he joined their group and interrupted their conversation.

He murmured to Joyce, "Just play along."

Despite being quite a strong woman, Joyce was a bit overwhelmed at the hostility coming from this group, towards both her and Dave. They looked at them like they were little specks of dirt. Less than dirt. "Cold" did not even come close.

But Dave was not here for approval.

"Sorry to interrupt, gentlemen, but I wanted to introduce you to someone. This is Joyce Walker, and it looks like she's going to be my new Financial Officer. You all may be dealing with her in the future, since it appears that Fred Hayes is going to be... indisposed for some time."

Not one man shook Joyce's hand, or even acknowledged her presence.

Preston sneered, "Are you sure you're going to have a company in the future, Dave?"

Dave glanced at him. "We'll see. In the meantime, Joyce here has done a magnificent job for me, and-"