The Interrogation Ch. 3

Story Info
Teasing interrogation ends in her orgasm.
1.8k words
4.41
54.9k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casper33
casper33
49 Followers

Agent X stared raptly as Sonya's long slender fingers ran lightly across her trimmed pubic hair. The fingers of her hand, lightly strumming her moist lips and throbbing clit. Her other hand continuing it slow languorous stroll up her firm stomach to disappear under her skimpy top, teasing at her erect nipples. She began to moan softly as she alternately pinched and then stroked each of her erect nipples as her other hand strummed against her wet pussy. Her legs began to rub against Agent X's thighs as she quickly reached down to spread her pink lips wide, giving her better access to her throbbing clit. As her nails raked against the pulsing nub, it sent shivers through her body, causing her feet and legs to twitch and jerk against Agent X's restrained body.

His dick throbbed continuously as he watched this erotic display before him. A low animal groan coming from deep within as occasionally Sonya's petite stiletto sandal would brush against his cock. The smooth warm skin sending chills of ecstasy through his body. Sonya looked up at her victim through heavily lidded eyes, licking her lips sensuously with her perfect pink tongue as her fingers now began to slip into her warm pussy. First one, slowly from the tip, up past the first knuckle, deeper and deeper until her long finger was buried deep within her.

Agent X stared unblinkingly at this vision and could swear that he saw her delicate pussy lips quiver and grasp at her long slim finger. Slowly she inched the finger out of her warm moist depths before having a second finger join in and softly probe her wet pussy. Gasping with pleasure as she slipped the two fingers between her grasping lips. Strumming slowly on her engorged clit her body began to twitch and tremble more and more. Sonya slowed her stroking, wanting to extend her pleasure as long as possible while tormenting her captive with the sight of her exquisite body as it approached an explosive climax.

Sonya began to piston her fingers more quickly in and out of her wet pink pussy, as her hips began to hump against her probing hand. Her long shapely legs writhing, the smooth warm skin and leather straps rubbing across Agent X's overheated flesh. He gasped, his heart pounding and his cock throbbing as he saw the moisture running out of his tormentors wet tight pussy, the pink lips grasping at her probing fingers. His dick throbbed madly and even the beads of precum rolling down his shaft were stimulating his sensitive shaft.

Sonya strummed faster against her throbbing clit as she dug her fingers deep inside her and with a deep guttural moan, exploded in orgasm. Her body twitched and quivered, as little electric shocks seemed to pulse up from her sensitive pussy. Her crotch and upper thighs drenched with her juices, her fingers glistening in the overhead lights. She slumped back in her chair as the warm waves of her recent climax lapped at her senses. Her legs were idly rubbing against her captive's thighs. The perspiration that covered her body served as a sexy lubricant against his straining flesh. Occasionally one of her spike heels would brush against Agent X's quivering rod, eliciting a gasp from his heaving chest.

Agent X's gasps turned to low moans from deep in his chest as even this idle contact had him inching closer and closer to his long denied orgasm. His hips twitched and heaved seeking just a bit more contact. Sonya looked up at him through heavily lidded eyes and slowly slid her legs from his straining body.

"Well my pet," she whispered, "it looks like you enjoyed my little show."

Agent X gave a wordless groan in response.

Sonya leaned forward and began to gently roll his churning balls between her long delicate fingers. The precum was rolling down his shaft in a constant stream. Sonya wrapped one hand around the head of his cock and slowly, gently stroked down its turgid length. As her hand made its way back up his length, she stopped just short of the head and with her hand still wrapped around his cock, extended her index finger. As Agent X watched with rapt attention, she leaned forward and swirled her moist pink tongue around her finger several times, leaving her long sexy finger glistening with her warm saliva. She then curled her finger down and while still massaging his full, heavy ballsack with one hand, her fingers wrapped loosely around his shaft, twirled just the tip of her moistened index finger across the weeping slit of his trembling cock. Agent X groaned again as an orgasm seemed to hang just out of reach.

Sensations like he'd never felt before shot through his body, his muscles taut and quivering, as spasm wracked his body. A continuous incoherent wail came from his tortured throat. Sonya relentlessly teased his ever tightening balls and throbbing over sensitized head. She leered at her helpless captive as she drove him further and further into stimulation overload. Agent X began grunting, his chest heaving as his body sought its long denied release. As it seemed that his mind could no longer take this unrelenting sensuous torture, Sonya eased her tickling and stroked his cock with long firm strokes. His shaft had turned an angry red hue, the veins bulging from within as they filled to overflowing. The head swollen and purple, his cock aching from the exquisite teasing that his captor was subjecting him to.

As Sonya stroked once more faster and firmer than before, he could feel his balls quivering with the beginnings of a mind-blowing orgasm. He let out a long low wail, as his body tensed. Sonya quickly grasped the head of his cock between her fingers while simultaneously choking the base in a vise like grip, strangling his pending release deep within his balls. Agent X's wails turned to sob's, as his mind could no longer comprehend what was happening to him. Sonya's skillful manipulations of his body and his senses had overwhelmed him to the point were he was nothing more than a sensual instrument to be played at her will and she was clearly a virtuoso.

As Sonya eased her grip on his tortured penis, Agent X looked deep into her large brown eyes and softly gasped, "please."

Sonya paused in her ministrations, looking up at her plaything. She knew then that she had broken him completely. Her head cocked to one side, her eyebrow raised quizzically, "what," she asked.

"Please," Agent X whispered a little more firmly, knowing that he had lost this fight. "Please make me cum, I'll do anything, tell you anything you want to know."

Sonya stroked him slowly as she waited. Giving just enough sensation to remind him of what exquisite torturous thrills she could give if she chose. After a moment of silence from her captive, she stroked him a little more firmly and asked, "well?"

That was all it took and information began to poor out of Agent X. Everything he could think of, names, dates, passwords, bank accounts. Anything he could tell this petite brown haired vixen to please her. He was completely broken to her will and would betray every confidence for her pleasure. Sonya continued to toy with her pet as he talked, not really paying attention to his words as the video cameras and tape recorders would capture everything. She did, however pay attention to his tone and breathing, pacing her stimulation accordingly. Alternating between slow loose strokes as he rambled on and firm long strokes as his breathing slowed and his body relaxed.

Alternately, she would lean closer, letting her warm breath stimulate him and occasionally swirling her talented pink tongue around his angry purple head before swallowing Agent X's entire throbbing length several times. She kept him on edge and talking until his voice cracked from his dry raw throat. When Agent X could talk no more, Sonya quickly stood up and grabbing a towel began to wipe the sticky precum from her delicate fingers. It took Agent X's overwhelmed brain a few minutes to understand that the teasing stimulation that had tortured his body for the last several hours had ended, not with the explosive orgasm he had begged for, but with a throbbing cock and an aching set of balls like he had never felt before.

"Wait," he whimpered, "don't stop now."

"Aww, that's very sweet of you my pet," she smiled, "but unfortunately I have other duties to attend to and can't spend anymore time playing with you today."

"We'll have another chance soon enough." She told her captive.

Not really comprehending, Agent X began to beg her not to leave him like this. "Please don't, I can't take any more."

"But what have you done to earn the pleasure of an orgasm from me?" Sonya asked.

"What, I told you everything," He gasped, "You said I could cum."

"No," she stated, "I said you had to earn it first, and I also said you didn't have any information that I needed, so you haven't given me anything to deserve a reward yet have you?"

Sonya smiled as he groaned in frustration. As she pushed the button to call the guards to escort Agent X back to his cell, she pulled a small sleeve from beneath the table. The sleeve seemed to be so sort of elastic band about 6 inched wide with small electronics on its surface. Sonya deftly slipped the sleeve over Agent X's straining penis, the edge nestling just at the ridge of the head. She stepped around the table, to release his restraints. Agent X assumed this was supposed to be some sort of chastity device, but couldn't understand how it was supposed to accomplish this. He knew that his straining muscles would be sluggish, but he felt he could easily overpower this tiny woman even in his current state.

As Sonya finished releasing his restraints, he sat up slowly and then, thinking she had strayed too closely, lunged for her. Sonya laughed throatily as she nimbly sidestepped his awkward attempt, pressing a small button on her bracelet. Agent X's entire body went rigid as the sleeve on his still hard penis quickly vibrated and pulsed along the entire shaft while simultaneously, the electronics sending currents of electricity through its throbbing length. The sensation lasted only a few seconds, but especially given his current state, Agent X felt as though bolts of lightening were shooting from his penis along his entire nervous system. His body instantly on the edge of an explosive orgasm, locked up completely as he fell to the floor.

Sonya stood over his quivering body and laughed softly.

"I've learned that a demonstration of the restraining device is the most effective with new playthings," she laughed. "All of the devices are radio controlled and every woman in our operation has a transmitter so there's no use trying to resist."

Agent X's head slumped against his quivering chest as the door opened, admitting his guards.

"I won't be needing him anymore today, please take him to his cell." Sonya commanded.

casper33
casper33
49 Followers