The Intersection of Past & Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Q_L_P
Q_L_P
79 Followers

Yeah, I know there are going to be those of you who rag on me as being immature or some other such shit for what I did to Barb. To you I say, T.S. In my opinion she did it to herself. An eye for an eye. For those of you, I say enjoy those cream pies and sucking your wife's ass, if that's what you like so much. Me, I found a better life and a much better woman. And life is now truly good. We all even have more money since the kids and I no longer live in the guest house, but we rent it out instead. And with some of that extra money, we bought a hot new little sports car, in Stephanie's name of course. Last week, I honked and waived when I saw Barb sitting in the rain waiting for her bus. Payback's a bitch, isn't it? I've forgiven Barb completely though; she actually did me a hell of a favor. These days I am doing what I love to do with a woman that I know doesn't have an unfaithful bone in her body. Yes, life is now truly good.

Q_L_P
Q_L_P
79 Followers
12