The Interview

Story Info
Bella Thorne bags a Journalist.
3.1k words
21k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Codes: MF, Con, Oral

Disclaimer: This story is fictional. It has never happened and it never will. All participants in this story are 18 or older.

*Now that Bella Thorne is 18. I thought this would be a great story to include her in. Enjoy reader.

*****

My name is Dan Ortiz and I'm a new journalist for "The Daily Read", which is a local newspaper in my hometown of Read, Arizona (now you know why we're called The Daily Read"). I'm the new guy around here, so I usually never get to cover any of the big stories that happen in this town. Until that one faithful day.

It all started on a regular day. I was doing what I was normally doing, which was getting my boss his 11 am coffee. As I walked into the front door of the office, I was expecting the office to be roaring with energy as usual, but it was really quiet for some reason. I was shocked when I saw her.

It was Bella Thorne, in the flesh. I walked into the room and Bella looks directly at me. I just stood there, not knowing what to say or do.

She points at me and says, "Him."

Bella walks right by me and gives me a wink. Bella's manager hands me a card with Bella's contact information while she's in town. It has the hotel and hotel room she's staying at. It also had Bella and her manager's personal phone numbers.

"Bella wants to you meet her at this location at 8pm tonight. If you can't make it or need to reschedule, just call me or Bella at these numbers," Bella's manager whispered in my ear. Bella and her manager then left the office.

I walk over to my boss and ask, "What was that all about?"

He looked up at me and said, "Bella is in town to shoot some scenes for a new movie she's starring in. We were able to get an exclusive interview with Bella about the movie and her upcoming TV show. She wanted to meet with our reporters before she gave us the interview, and she refused to meet with any of them, except for you apparently."

"Why me?" I asked him.

"I don't know Dan. You're the new guy, but now I'm counting on you to meet with Bella tonight and get some good information that we can use for tomorrow's paper." He said to me with a look of desperation on his face.

"You think I can do that for me?"

"You can count on me sir. I will not let you down," I said to him confidently.

"You better not let me down Ortiz. Cause if you do, you can kiss this job goodbye. Do I make myself clear?" He said.

"Of course sir." I replied.

"Good. Since you're going to need as much time as you can to prepare for this interview, I'm letting have the rest of the day off in order to prepare questions for Miss Thorne. So go and do your job," he told me as he shooed me out of his office.

I then left his office and went home. I was panicking on the inside. This was my first big interview, and it was with an up and coming star with a bit of an attitude problem. If she's says anything bad about me, I could get fired and my name could be blacklisted from every other news outlet. I calmed myself down, stating that was the very worst case scenario. I only tried to think positively as I pulled into my driveway.

Parking my car in the driveway, I got out of the car and closed the door, locking it with my keys. I walk up to my door and grab my house key out of my key ring. It took me a while to get the right key, but I finally got it. I placed the key in the lock and unlocked my door. I step into my house and I look up to see something that even I wouldn't believe until I saw it.

In my living room, on my leather couch, was Bella Thorne. She was only wearing a white lace bra and pantie set. Her fit physique was on full display. Her legs were long and smooth, her abs looked amazing in the lighting, and she was rocking some great cleavage with the little bra she was wearing. I quickly came out of my dream state to try and figure out what was going on.

"How did you get in here? How did you know I even live here?" I asked Bella as she stared at me seductively. Bella got off the couch and walked right up to me before she responded.

"I know some people, but that doesn't matter right now. All that matters right now is me and you," Bella said as she traced her finger down my chest. She had a look of lust in her eyes that I have only seen in woman who much older than 18 year old Bella. I looked around nervously.

"Okay, who put you up to this? Where are the hidden cameras? Am I being punked?" I said as I walked around looking for some hidden cameras. Bella has a look of confusion on her face.

Bella walks over to me and grabs me by my shirt and says, "You're not being punked. You're not being recorded. The ones here are you and me."

Bella then brings her lips to my lips and proceeds to stick her tongue in my mouth. I go along with it at first, but then I start thinking again. Bella was totally enjoying herself before I quickly pulled away from her.

"Why'd you stop? It was just getting good," Bella said as she pouted at me.

"I'm sorry, but I have to interview you and it doesn't seem ethical to have a sexual encounter with you," I told her, despite the argument from my raging boner.

"Fuck being ethical. The only reason you're going to interview me in the first place is because I chose you. You were definitely the best looking" Bella said in a low seductive voice.

"You think I'm good looking?" I asked.

"Totally. I mean just look at you. Your soft brown hair, your beautiful smile." Bella said as she pulled up my shirt.

"Those rock hard abs, and hopefully that rock hard cock," Bella told as she reached into my pants and grabbed hold of my 7 inch penis. I backed away again.

Bella dropped down to her knees. She unzipped my zipper, pulled my pants and underwear down, and latch her mouth on to my cock. I jumped as I felt her warm breath on my cock. Her mouth felt unreal, it was almost indescribable. Bella started to lick my cock up and down like a lollipop. When I looked down and saw what she was doing, she looked me in the eyes and slowly moved her tongue up the base of my cock to the tip.

Bella's hands cradled my balls as she continued to suck me off. She messaged my balls like she was trying to milk them of the fluids she greatly desired. She cupped them in her hands and started to rub them while continuing to wrap her tongue around my cock. Bella decided to speed up her assault on my cock by taking all of it into her mouth and slide it as far down her throat as humanly possible. Bella kept deep throating me until I felt that bubbling feeling in my balls.

"Bella, I gonna cum soon," I said.

"Hurry up and give it all to me baby. Shoot your hot jizz into my slutty little mouth," Bella said after taking my dick out of her mouth.

That dirty talk was all I needed to cum. I took hold of my cock and aimed it at Bella's mouth. She stuck her tongue out as shot after shot of jizz flew out of me and into Bella's mouth. She was able to get every drop of it in her mouth. She then closed her mouth and gargled my jizz before finally swallowing it. As soon as Bella finished swallowing, she got up off the floor and started to get dressed.

"Wait. Where are you going?" I asked as she put on her clothes.

"That was just a sample of what I can do. If you want to see what else I can, you'll just have to meet me later tonight." Bella said to me as she gave me a sexy wink.

With that being said, Bella put on her shoes and left through the front door. I was just standing in living room, with no pants on, thinking about what tonight was going to like.

I just sat there for the new few hours, wondering how I got myself into this situation. The blowjob from Bella was amazing, but I'll lose my job if they find out. I look down at the card that Bella's manager gave me. I looked at the back at the card and it said that I should meet Bella at her hotel room at 6 o'clock.

I quickly looked up at the clock and noticed it was 5:30. The hotel was a thirty minute drive away, so I needed to quickly get ready and go.

I jumped off the couch and put on my best work clothes. I grabbed my keys, locked my door, and hopped into my car. I drove as fast as I could and I made it in 20 minutes. I entered the hotel and when to Bella's floor and room number. I knocked on the door and told her I was there.

"I'll be there in just a second. I'm just finishing up," I heard Bella say through the door.

I waited at the door for a minute or so until I heard the locks on the door opening. My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw Bella. She was wearing a beautiful black dress that gave her a great amount of cleavage. The dress barely went down her thigh.

She was wearing 2 inch black heels, which made her legs go on for miles. Her hair flowed down her back. It was wavy and it looked super sexy. As I admired Bella's looks, she suddenly spoke.

"Are you just going to stare at me in this dress? Cause I can take it of once we get back."

"Get back? Get back from where?" I asked Bella.

"Oh. I forgot to tell you. I have a dinner reservation for us at that 4 star restaurant downtown. Now hurry up and let's get going," Bella said as she grabbed my hand and whisked me away towards the elevator.

We both entered the elevator and she pressed the main floor button on the elevator. As soon as the doors closed, Bella surprised me by grabbing my face and sticking her tongue down my throat. Her hands reached behind and started squeezing my butt checks. She made sure her hands were full of my butt as she continued to squeeze them.

Bella eventually slammed me into the elevator wall as we continued to make out. The elevator was about to hit the main floor when Bella suddenly pulled away from me.

"Sorry. I just wanted a taste before we went out to eat," Bella said to me as her tongue gathered my saliva that was there at the edges of her mouth.

"You are the ultimate tease. You know that right?" I asked her in a joking manner.

"I'm not a tease. Teases only tease. I'm a sampler. I give you a quick sneak peek at what's going to happen later. Now follow me to our limo," Bella said to me as she left the elevator.

"What have I gotten myself into?" I ask myself as I follow her to the limousine. I opened the door and let Bella enter first.

"Oh. It looks like I've found a gentleman," Bella said as she ducked her head and got in her seat.

I get into the limousine and the driver starts to head to our dinner location. Bella has the driver roll up the partition.

She turns to me and says, "Listen. We aren't doing the interview tonight. I've already had my manager send a list of questions your boss wanted asked and my replies. She's already sent it to. You can't access without the passcode which I have. Once I feel satisfied with your performance, I'll give you the passcode. Deal?"

I wanted to say she was crazy, but she was clear that she would end my career if I didn't comply.

"Deal." I replied.

"Great! You ready to have a good time?" Bella asked as the limousine arrived at our destination.

"Yeah." I replied as I got out and opened the door.

"Thank you very much kind sir," she said as she gave me a peak on the cheek and stepped out of the limousine.

She waited for me before we entered the restaurant. Once inside, she went over to the host and slipped him a card. The host took us to our seats, where our meal was waiting.

"How did you know I wanted steak?" I asked Bella as we sat down at the table.

"It was just a hunch," Bella replied.

I grabbed my steak knife and start to cut up the steak while Bella started eating her fish.

"So I guess you don't have to wait at most restaurants you show up to, do you?" I ask Bella as I make small talk.

"Not really. Once people know who you are, they do anything you ask them too," Bella replied before eating another piece of fish.

Bella looks up at me and asks, "So, what made you want to become a journalist?"

"It was just something I've always had a passion for," I replied.

"I love a man who's passionate about the things he likes," Bella said in a seductive voice as she licked her lips. I was trying hard to resist Bella's advances, but she was too good of a tease for me to resist. We eventually finish our food and we leave the restaurant.

The limousine arrives to pick us up. I open Bella's door and she thanks me for being a gentlemen. Once I get in the limousine and shut the door, Bella drops to her knees and pulls my cock out of my pants.

"I think I'm ready for dessert," Bella says as she opens her mouth and takes my whole length into her mouth. Bella moves her head up and down as she takes my cock in and out of her mouth. Her hands grab my balls and she starts to message them.

She does this routine for two or three minutes until she brings her hands to my cock while she takes my balls into her mouth. Her hand slowly jerks my cock back and forth while she swirls her tongue around my balls.

"God. I just love the taste of your balls, but I think I need to try your cock again," she says as she looks me in the eyes. She then puts her mouth back onto my penis. She licks my cock from the base to the tip and I blow a little but of cum into her mouth and a little on myself.

"Looks like someone made a mess. Why don't I clean that up for you?" Bella said as she took my cock back into her mouth and cleaned off all of the cum on it.

"Pull up your pants. Once we get back to my hotel room, it's my turn." Bella said as she got up off her knees. The limousine reached our destination and we both excited the limousine and entered the hotel.

As we went up in the elevator, we passionately made out. Once on Bella's floor we went to her room number. She pulled out the key and unlocked the door. We continued our make out session as we went into Bella's room.

I shut the door and unbuttoned my shirt. Bella's eyes grew wide as she saw my abs. I got up to her and grab the zipper on the back of the dress. I unzip her and she steps out of the dress to reveal she wasn't wearing any underwear of any kind.

"Why wear underwear if I'm just going to throw it off later?" Bella said as I took in her naked body with my eyes. I lead her to the bed where I started to kiss my way down her body. I approach her tiny but perky breasts and I go back and forth with my tongue. After a couple of minutes licking her nipples until they were hard, I go lower until I approach her pussy.

"What a cute little pussy you have Bella. Can't wait to taste it," I said as I stuck my tongue into the teen's most sensitive area. Bella felt a strong and sudden burst of pleasure. I licked Bella's pussy as best as I could. I moved my tongue up and down her clit as she was struggling to control her young horny body.

"I need your bick fucking cock inside me right now Dan. Fuck your slut with that big cock," Bella begged as she tried to contain herself.

I stop eating her out and line up my dick with her pussy. I enter her sweet snatch the first time and Bella audibly moans. I continue to fuck her senseless. Bella grabs her breasts so they don't jiggle everywhere as our bodies collide. I continue to keep pumping my cock into Bella cums all over my cock.

Feeling Bella's sweet juices flowing all over my dick caused me to explode. Our cum mixed as we both came down from our sexual peaks. Bella suddenly says something, but I couldn't hear her.

"I said the passcode was L274R9" Bella says as she tries to catch her breath.

"You can go if you want, I'm good for the night," Bella adds.

As I put on my clothes and leave her hotel room, I say "It was nice to get to know you Bella. That was better than most interviews I've done before."

She laughs and replies, "Hit me up I'm ever back in town."

"Will do. Goodnight Bella," I said as I closed the door. I went home after that and wrote my interview for the paper. The next morning, I showed it to my boss and he published it. I was officially a journalist, and it felt great.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bella Thorne's Freedom of the Press At the 2016 Golden Globes, Bella Thorne goes free use.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Banging in the New Year With Kate Upton, Katy Perry, ScarJo, JLaw, 2 Emmas and more.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Ariana Grande Goes To The Prom The singer accepts a viral video invitation...in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Selena Gomez: Damsel in Distress Selena gets herself into some trouble at a club.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Road to EGOT Pt. 01 New Start with Victoria Justice.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories