The Interview

Story Info
Emma passes her interview.
2.6k words
108.8k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma had gone to bed early the previous evening to ensure a good nights sleep in preparation for her interview the following day. She slept well; she was afraid that she would not and when the alarm woke her, she felt quite refreshed. She chose a pretty white blouse to go with her gray skirt and jacket. Looking at herself in the mirror, she felt quite pleased with her appearance, wearing her hair up like that made her look very business-like. She completed the look with a couple of small silver earrings and rather than wear her contacts, she thought the wire-framed spectacles would make her look more like an ideal office worker.

Arriving with 10 minutes to spare, she waited for five minutes before reporting to reception. The girl there told her to sit down and that Mr. Robinson would be with her shortly.

Mr. Robinson turned out to be a balding middle-aged man in a gray suit. He greeted Emma warmly and politely and led her to his office. As they went in, he told his secretary, Miss Frobisher, that he was not to be disturbed. Inside, he offered Emma a chair, taking a seat opposite her behind a large oaken desk. He smiled gently at her and Emma felt a little more comfortable.

'Would you like some tea or coffee, Miss Simpson?', he asked.

'No, thank you.' replied Emma, still a little nervous. She straightened a little in her chair, which had the effect of pushing her breasts out. She thought she caught Mr. Robinson eyeing her figure. 'That can't do any harm', she thought, swiveling her upper body, just a little, for effect.

'I can see from your resume that you have all the credentials we need.' said Mr. Robinson, thinking to himself how pretty the young woman looked. Under the cover of the desk, he brushed his hand over the front of his trousers. 'I wonder …', he thought.

'Thank you' said Emma, feeling more confident. She crossed her legs, angling herself in the chair to give Mr. Robinson a better view of her figure, of which she was justly proud.

'Perhaps you'd like to tell me something about yourself and why you are interested in this job?', he said, smiling. He noticed that she was willing to tease. Perhaps …?

'Well,' said Emma, 'I have been working out of town for Johnson's in their offices for the last 5 years. The work has been mainly clerical, with some secretarial duties. I have been happy there, but I felt that the work did not really challenge me, so I have been studying evenings.'

As Mr. Robinson watched and listened to Emma, he became aware of just how attractive she was. 'And not afraid to use that, either', he thought. Behind the cover of his desk, he eased down the zip on his trousers. The cool air on his hardening member felt good and it was certainly more comfortable now it had room to stiffen further.

'I enjoyed the coursework', continued Emma, unaware of how she was affecting Mr. Robinson beneath the oaken desk, 'and, as you can see from my grades, I did well and I am very keen to put it to practise.'

Emma paused. Mr. Robinson smiled at her to go on. One of his hands was beneath the desk and, for a moment, Emma had a disturbing thought. But no …surely not?

'So I have been looking around for some work experience and the opportunity to put what I have learnt to good use. I have heard good things about your company and being able to work locally will be useful to me. Especially, since my mother is not too well at present.'

'I am sorry to hear that. So you are keen to get this position?'

'Oh yes! I am sure I can satisfy all your requirements and I will try so hard to please you.' Replied Emma, then hesitated – was that perhaps a little too eager? She became aware of a growing sexual tension, which she was probably encouraging. The thought both alarmed and excited her.

'I like my staff eager to please. Are you eager to please me, Miss Simpson?'

Mr. Robinson felt his erection suddenly grow painfully hard, the young woman was obviously aware of his thoughts.

'Of course, Sir.' The response was almost automatic. Emma was keen to please and other implications of the situation were temporarily lost to her.

'What about right now, Miss Simpson?'

'O My God!' thought Emma, 'What does that mean? This could be getting out of control.' Unsure of exactly how to react, but not wishing to show any unwillingness ('I do need this job'), she smiled sweetly.

'You have a pretty face, my dear, and a lovely smile.'

‘Thank you!’, Emma blushed slightly and wondered why Mr. Robinson seemed to be wandering off topic.

‘I am sure you would do fine meeting and dealing with our clients. I can tell they would warm to you.’

‘Oh yes.’ Said Emma. ‘I like dealing with people.’ ‘This is really going rather well.’, she thought.

‘Perhaps you would be willing to try a little aptitude test?’

‘Of course, Sir. If it will help’

Mr. Robinson stood up behind the desk allowing his trousers to drop to the floor. His underpants were already pulled down in front to allow his full erection to obscenely jut out. Emma thought it was probably between 6 and 7 inches, but her eyes were transfixed by the thick purple swollen head with it’s wicked looking single hole from which leaked a drop of clear fluid. She remained speechless, unsure of what to say or do, as Mr. Robinson stepped out of his trousers and moved around the desk towards her.

‘So how do you think you might please me, my dear?’

'Mister Robinson!', she said, indignantly, suddenly finding her voice, but not the words.

'You have a pretty mouth, Emma' said Mr. Robinson leaning back against the desk, his right hand stroking his length inches from her face, 'I can't help thinking of those lovely lips around my cock sucking on it.'

'No! This isn't right! You can't treat me like this!' Emma protested. She was aware of an emotional paradox building inside her. 'I want him to,' She thought, 'but I really can't let him treat me like this!'

'You can't get away with this!' (Emma was rather excited that Mr. Robinson obviously thought that he could.)

Mr. Robinson reached over onto his desk and flipped a switch on his intercom, 'Miss Frobisher, can you come in here a minute, please?'

Emma turned to look at the door. Mr. Robinson seemed so confident that she thought she knew what was about to happen. The door opened and Miss Frobisher walked in. Emma had hardly glanced at the woman when she had entered the office, but now she could see that Miss Frobisher was slight of build, probably in her late 50's with graying hair. Miss Frobisher was obviously shocked initially, seeing her boss fully exposed and masturbating in front of her, but she quickly composed herself.

'Yes, Sir?'

'Can you see anything improper going on her, Miss Frobisher?'

Miss Frobisher paused, obviously considering her response to her boss’s question … and her position as his employee. 'No, Sir. Everything seems quite proper. Will that be all, Sir?'

'Yes, thank you, Miss Frobisher. Please shut the door behind you and see we are not disturbed. I would hate anyone to walk in while Miss Simpson was sucking me off.'

Emma flushed. She felt degraded, 'He obviously enjoys shocking people like this', she thought, 'how could he talk to his secretary, like that, in front of me, about me sucking his dick'.

'Of course, Sir.' said Miss Frobisher, as she left, closing the door behind her.

'Well,' said Mr. Robinson, 'I don't think any complaints by you are going to be taken very seriously, do you?'

‘You Bastard!’

‘Spirit too, I like that!’, Mr. Robinson smiled, 'But I think you had better start getting down to the business of sucking my cock, if you want that job.'

Emma reached out and put her hand around his shaft feeling the veins running along the length pressing into her palm. It seemed much larger now she was holding it up to her face. Moving her lips towards the tip she looked up into Mr. Robinson's face.

'If I do,' she said, 'I will get the job, won't I?'

'Why should I not want someone so willing to please?' said Mr. Robinson, 'Give it your best and the job is yours.'

Feeling strangely happy, Emma licked the precum from the tip and then slowly moved her mouth down over the cockhead allowing the purple knob to push open her lips. It tasted salty and there was also a trace of her lipstick that had come off onto it as her lips had smoothly welcomed it into her mouth. As her lips closed around his glans, she felt the swollen bulb filling her mouth like a large plum. Her tongue licked the underside pressing it up against the roof of her mouth. She held it there and sucked on it while her hand moved up and down his shaft.

Mr. Robinson put his hand on Emma's head, 'that's it my girl', he said smiling, enjoying the sensations that her mouth was giving to his cock.

Emma's head started bobbing up and done and Mr. Robinson gasped as he felt his cock moving between her lips. He started making small thrusting movements watching his thick shaft sliding in and out of Emma's mouth.

Emma could feel Mr. Robinson's cock nudging the back of her throat. Her eyes were closed and she was concentrating upon the sensation of the cock fucking her mouth. She felt pleased with herself that she seemed to have got the job and she felt that she had a clear idea of exactly what Mr. Robinson's priorities were. She knew she could handle that. The situation she had got herself into was so disgusting, she was amazed that she could behave like this. The more she thought about how depraved she felt, the more heated she became and she was enjoying the hot wet feeling growing between her legs.

In fact Emma was thinking so much about it that Mr. Robinson coming into her mouth took her by surprise and it was the taste of his hot salty cream that made her realise that he had started to pump his semen into her mouth and down her throat. She pulled back, partly in disgust, but wanting to see, so that as she removed his cock from her mouth she saw the single eye at the tip open up as hot globules of white spunk spurted out into her face, some landing on the lenses of her spectacles.

She stood up, her hand still stroking and looked Mr. Robinson in the face knowing that he could see his cum stickily moving down one side of her nose. She smiled, thinking of how she must look to him standing in front of her, his cock wet and sticky in her hand, his semen on her face.

'You want me to fuck you, don't you?' he said.

'You're going to do what you want, anyway, aren't you?', she said.

'Yes, I am' he said, 'and so are you.'

'Yes', she said, quietly. She had given so much, she almost wanted to give more. She wanted to see how far the situation would go, unwilling to just walk away, though she knew that she could.

'Show me your tits!' he said.

Looking down at the floor, Emma took off her jacket and then slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Mr. Robinson watched slowly wanking his cock. Emma slipped off her blouse, draping it over the chair and then looked up into Mr. Robinsons eyes as she reached behind her back to undo the clasp on her bra. He reached out as she uncovered her full round breasts to caress the soft lightly tanned flesh. Her nipples stood out hard and erect. He rolled them between his fingers. Emma made a noise between a moan and a gasp.

'Please.' She said, though unaware of exactly what she was asking for.

Mr. Robinson looked at her, one hand at her breast, the other bringing himself to hardness again. Emma was finding it hard to control the feelings she was having. The situation was depraved and Emma felt that it was very much out of her control. Part of her felt the growing excitement and wanted what was going to happen next with an eagerness that she found distressing … part of her just wanted it all over.

'Please,' she said, 'I know what you want to do, Please do it.'

'Take off your panties.'

Emma lifted her skirt and slid her panties down; the crotch was very wet. She felt better, unencumbered, with them removed. Moving onto the desk, she pulled her skirt up to her waist and opened her legs so Mr. Robinson could see her wet open vagina. Emma was aware that she needed to feel very naughty, she moved a hand down towards her moist heat and allowed a finger to slip between her vaginal lips. Getting it over with was going to mean getting it done quickly; then she could go.

'Please,' she said, 'I need you to.'

Mr. Robinson moved between Emma's legs and moved his thick cockhead against her wet folds parting them gently but not quite entering, teasing her.

'What do you need, my dear?'

Emma felt a need to be crude: 'I need you to fuck me, I want you to fuck me.'

'Ask me to fuck your hot cunt.'

'Fuck my hot cunt. Please, Sir, fuck my hot wet cunt.'

Mr. Robinson moved forward, slipping his cock into Emma's pussy, which was so wet and open that he found it sliding into her easily. Emma let out a long moan as she felt his thickness penetrating deep inside her and she felt herself come slighty, releasing her hot juices, lubricating his thrusting organ further. She tensed her vaginal muscles around him and felt him starting to move in and out. His fingers reached around to grip her buttocks digging in and pulling her onto his hard cock as he started long deep thrusts into her. She felt her breasts wobbling and her whole body shaking as her new boss fucked into her as she'd begged him to. She had by now completely given herself up to her desires and her own wanton behaviour was now taking her to new heights of abandonment and satisfaction. The fact that she felt forced into this situation seemed to absolve her of all responsibility for what she did or said.

'Oh Yessss!, Yesss! Fuck me! Fuck Me! Yesss! Fuck my hot wet cunt with that lovely cock!'

Emma hoped Miss Frobisher could hear and the thought sent her into another minor orgasm.

Mr. Robinson continued ramming his cock into the young woman, the way she had become so sexually hot had been very exciting for him. Despite the fact he had already come into Emma's mouth his erection was as hard as it had ever been and he could feel another orgasm building up inside as his cock became excited by the hot friction of Emma's pussy. He pounded hard and fast into her and was rewarded as he felt another batch of hot semen pumping into the young woman's body. He grunted with satisfaction.

Emma felt Mr. Robinson come inside her, the eruption coinciding with another gushing release, partly as a response to Mr. Robinsons increasing thrusts and partly realising that he had also come. She gasped, moaned and then relaxed, feeling exhausted but completely, though strangely, satisfied.

'Well,' said Mr. Robinson as his cock slipped out of Emma's pussy along with the sticky juice oozing down the inside of her thighs, 'congratulations on a very successful interview. Do you think you can start Monday?'

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Parent-Teacher Conferences A buxom blonde helps her stepson avoid expulsion.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Interview Abi has the interview from hell to get her perfect job.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories