The Interview

Story Info
A local TV news crew gets naked to land an interview.
3.2k words
4.38
32.6k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmatt33
bmatt33
16 Followers

Author Note: This is the first part of what I plan on making a multi-part series. Please enjoy.

*

Mark picked up his phone bleary-eyed on Monday morning to find his screen filled with texts from Brittany. Her enthusiasm, while generally very helpful, can sometimes be more than a little exhausting. From a quick glance, Mark could tell her enthusiasm was already through the roof.

"OMG! We finally got him! I got ahold of Greg Thompson and he has agreed to do an interview with us! BOOOOOOOM!!!!"

This was indeed worthy of enthusiasm. Greg Thompson was an elusive figure that every journalist in the state had been trying to reach for years, ever since he quit his career as a pro football player at the top of his game and dropped out of public life altogether. Brittany had a knack for landing big interviews but this was her biggest catch to date and Mark couldn't even pretend he wasn't impressed.

"Wow, great job Brittany! This is huge!" he texted back.

"There's a pretty weird catch, unfortunately. I'll tell you about it at the office," she replied.

Whatever the catch was, it wasn't going to be enough to stop this interview from happening. Mark knew he could get whatever budget approval he needed to make this interview happen. It was going to be a national story. He messaged the rest of the production crew and assembled them hastily for a meeting. Brittany revealed the big news to the team which was received with great excitement.

"There is a catch though and it's kind of a weird one."

"And that is..." Mark said.

"So it turns out Greg has been living kind of off-the-grid. The reason nobody has seen him for years is because he and his wife decided to become nudists. They're living in a nudist community about 45 minutes from here."

The entire room was taken aback. Some laughed incredulously, others found their faces turning red already. Everyone was shocked. No one was expecting that answer.

"So what does that mean for us?" Mark asked.

"I tried my best to talk him into coming into the studio for the interview but he is committed to the lifestyle," Brittany said. "We have to come to him."

"Well that should make the editing process a lot more difficult," piped up Lindsay, a dark-haired, full-figured video producer.

"Yeah, it's definitely going to need a lot of graphics work because of the censoring we'll have to do. Are you OK with handling that, Lindsay?" Mark said.

"I mean, whatever. It's not like it's anything I haven't seen before," Lindsay said, clearly a little unsettled by this job than she was letting on.

"Guys, there's more to it than that," Brittany said. "This community has some rules about who is allowed in, even for media. Firstly, they only allow mixed-gender couples into the community. No single men or same-sex couples. I would go myself but I can't setup all the equipment by myself..."

"No we're not going to make you go by yourself, obviously," Mark said.

"The other issue is the doozy...it is not a clothing-optional community. Nudity is required by everyone who sets foot on property the entire time."

The room sat totally silent. Nobody knew what to say.

"I'm fine with it," Brittany said confidently. Mark was a little shocked to hear this, as Brittany always struck him as a pretty conservative girl. She kept in great shape and was by far the most athletic member of the production team.

"I mean, it will be weird but it doesn't really bother me much. I am mostly just worried about doing what's appropriate as far as company HR rules."

Mark realized this indeed would be a problem. Both of his male crew members were married and putting them in a position where they would be nude with a fellow nude coworker all day was probably a lawsuit waiting to happen. Mark was married himself but at least it wouldn't cause waves with the company if he went along as the male supervisor and he could just avoid telling his wife that he was on the shoot at all.

"Yeah, unfortunately because of how the rules work, I'm going to have to be the male crew member here."

"Oh my God!" Brittany covered her mouth with her hands. "This is gonna be so weird, Mark. I'm so sorry."

"It's fine, we'll all be professionals and get through it. The problem is, we're going to need another crew member because I'm nowhere close to our best option when it comes to a cameraman."

Mark and Brittany both turned to look at Lindsay, who was the most logical candidate. "You can't be serious!" Lindsay exclaimed.

"You absolutely do not have to go," Mark quickly responded. "I would never require anyone to do a job like this. If you're not comfortable, we can see if anyone else is interested."

"I'm not crazy about the idea but I will take one for the team if I'm needed," said Beth, a usually quiet, buxom brunette. Beth was new to the team and Lindsay had shown some feelings of jealousy and rivalry toward Beth horning in on her territory.

"Absolutely, we can get you a little more training and you should be able to handle it, it's a fairly simple shoot, right Lindsay?" said Mark.

"Now hang on," Lindsay quickly replied, clearly bothered by the idea of being shown up by Beth. "I didn't say I wasn't going to do it. It's a more complicated shoot than you might think. I know this is a big opportunity for us and I don't want us to have to make any sacrifices."

"Listen," Mark said. "Nobody would hold it against you for not wanting to do this. It's a bizarre situation and anybody would be hesitant to be naked in front of their coworkers. I know I am."

Lindsay's face turned red. "I mean, yes, not to mention a bunch of other strangers."

"It'll be OK, Lindsay, I promise!" said Brittany. "I'll be right there with you, you won't be alone!"

"Awesome...so everyone gets to compare me side by side with a former college athlete," Lindsay said sarcastically.

"Haha oh shut up! It will be fine!"

As the date of the shoot approached, Mark pulled Brittany aside in the office one day to over a few details of the interview. When they finished chatting about those, Mark brought up the topic of Lindsay. "Do you get the sense that she's OK with this? I don't want her to feel like she's being pressured to do it," Mark said.

"I think she's just putting pressure on herself to do it," Brittany said. "Her career means a lot to her and she knows she could get a lot of recognition for this interview as a producer. She's obviously really self-conscious about her body. I took her to a spa over the weekend as kind of an icebreaker. Talked her into going into the sauna with me just so we could get comfortable being naked around each other."

"That's a great idea," Mark said. "How did that go?"

"Well, kind of so-so. She kind of hid herself with her arms a lot, which I reminded her she won't be able to do when she's holding a camera. She kept talking about 'Oh your body is so perfect and it makes me look so gross next to you' that kind of stuff. And I tried to be super positive to her and tell her she looks great. I thought it might make her feel a little more confident if we both got our 'hoo-ha's waxed but she said it made her feel even more naked and exposed afterward."

Mark was trying extremely hard to hide how aroused he was by all this. "Well, I appreciate you trying. I'm probably going to have to address it with her pretty soon because I know my presence on the shoot is part of what's causing a lot of this anxiety."

"Well sure," Brittany said. "I mean she mentioned more than a few times 'I can't believe my boss is going to see my boobs' or things like that."

"And how do you feel about that?" Mark finally asked Brittany.

"I told you before, I'm really not bothered. I'm probably a little more weirded out by the idea of seeing you naked than by you seeing me. But hey, we're a work family and this will probably just bring us closer together, you know?"

"Well, I'm glad you're handling it that way. I'm definitely nervous about it but I'm just trying to treat it like any other job." Mark said.

Mark called Lindsay into his office, who seemed more nervous than usual. She wasn't making eye contact with him as they discussed the logistics of the shoot. Finally, Mark brought up the elephant in the room.

"So listen, Brittany told me she's been kind of helping you prep for the awkwardness," Mark said.

"Doesn't seem like it's going to be awkward for her," Lindsay said. "She just dances around naked like it's no big thing. I don't know how she does it. Well...actually I guess I do. If I looked like her naked, I'd probably never wear clothes."

"Haha! Well, I just hope you know that I'm not approaching it the way Brittany is. I think I'm just as nervous as you are about it, for the record. It's going to be weird but we are all just going to be professionals and get through it. I just don't want you to feel like you're the odd man out for feeling self-conscious."

"Well, that does make me feel better," Lindsay said. "At least I know I'm not crazy. Brittany is obviously gorgeous but she's this rail-thin little thing with no boobs and zero fat on her body. She doesn't understand what it's like to be worried about things flopping around and hanging a weird way. You have to get into some weird positions sometimes when you're holding a camera. Twisted around...squatting...oh god..."

"I know, I know, and I'm really sorry this is something you're even worried about instead of just making the video the best it can be. But I want you to know I appreciate it," Mark said.

"Ugh...you're such a good boss," Lindsay said as she put her head in her hands, her face turning red. "It's going to suck so supremely to come into work everyday with the knowledge that my boss has seen me naked."

"Does it even things out at all to know that you will have seen your boss naked too?"

"It's all bad. It's just so weird."

When the day of the shoot arrived, they loaded up the van and drove through the gate. There was a parking lot just past the gate accompanied by a small building. The proprietor of the property said that before they could sign in as visitors, everyone would need to disrobe. They were directed to a changing room inside where they could store their clothes and other possessions in lockers. The changing room was one large open room with a bench in the middle, not separated by gender.

"Well, looks like this is the moment of truth," Brittany proclaimed. "Let's do this, guys."

Brittany pulled her long, blonde hair up into a ponytail and pulled her athleisure top over her head. She hadn't bothered to put on a sports bra so her small, flat breasts were exposed almost immediately. When her shirt was clear from her face she noticed her two co-workers staring at her in shock. She immediately laughed and covered her nipples with one arm. "Oh my God, this is so much more awkward than I expected! How are we going to do this?!"

"I think the longer we delay it, the worse it will be," Mark said.

"You're right. Let's just do this," Brittany said, collecting herself.

She then hitched her hands under her waistband and yanked her yoga pants and panties down in one swift move before standing up and holding her arms up in a gymnast-style pose.

"Ta-da! Nekkid!" Brittany shouted.

"Oh my God, I can't believe this is happening," Lindsay said desperately.

Mark took a quick glance at Brittany's totally hairless and muscular pubic area before looking away instinctively to avoid looking like a creep. He pulled his shirt over his head to get the process started for himself.

Lindsay seemed frozen. Brittany was now proudly strutting around the changing room nude and walked toward Lindsay.

"Come on, girl, I did it so you can do it," Brittany said.

"Just...give me a second." Lindsay said. She took a deep breath, unzipped her jacket and took it off, revealing her D-cup black bra underneath. She unhooked it in the back and let it fall to the floor. She initially covered her breasts, then her face.

"Oh my god," she said, the sound muffled through her hands. "My boss has seen my boobs."

"Girl you are putting me to shame!" Brittany shouted "Those things are incredible!"

"Shut up shut up shut up!" Lindsay said.

Mark quietly pulled down his sweatpants and boxers, his six-inch penis at least partially obscured by a pretty thick patch of pubic hair. The girls were still too preoccupied to notice at first.

"Alright, just one more thing and then it's done. Like getting into a cold pool, right? Just yank those yoga pants down and we're done," Brittany said.

"We're not done! It's just starting!" yelled Lindsay.

"Taking it off is the hardest part. It's almost over right, Mark? Woah Mark!" Brittany shouted, finally noticing her boss's nudity.

"No commentary, please," Mark said, still managing to stay flaccid for the moment.

"Ooooh god, I have seen my boss's penis," Lindsay said, starting to sound panicky. "This is real. This is happening."

"Come on, Linds, you've got this," Brittany said.

"We really have to get moving. The shoot is supposed to start in five minutes," Mark said.

"OK OK..." Lindsay said. She made fake-crying sounds with a big fake frown on her face and finally pulled off her yoga pants and next her pink spandex panties. She kept herself covered as long as possible but finally moved her hands to cover her face again, revealing a puffy and bare pussy.

"My boss can see my vagina. My boss is looking at my vagina right now. My boss has seen my private parts...oh god" Lindsay said.

"Deep breaths, Linds. Everything's going to be fine," Brittany said reassuringly.

"Easy for you to say! You look like a fucking model! I'm...jiggling everywhere!" shouted Lindsay.

"Oh my god, STOP! Girl, you look fantastic! Tell her, Mark!" Brittany said, looking to Mark with a pleading look in her eyes.

"Listen, I don't want to say anything inappropriate here but yes, you have a fantastic body, Lindsay. You have nothing to be ashamed of, I promise." said Mark awkwardly.

"Let's just get this done, focus on what we came here to do, and never EVER speak of any of this again," Lindsay said, finally uncovering her face.

They walked outside, grabbed their equipment and began walking further into the property. Brittany carried several tripods with her arms at her sides, bringing out the impressive muscle definition she had built up from her regular training sessions. Mark couldn't help but notice her arms, shoulders and back looked so powerful while her stomach remained tight and defined, drawing the eye down to her bare, slightly muscular looking pubic area. Meanwhile, Lindsay hunched over, carrying her camera in a heavy backpack. She was clearly trying to use the straps of the backpack to hide her nipples but the pressure and friction were becoming uncomfortable and she eventually let the straps fall to the sides of her breasts. The contact had made her nipples hard.

As they approached a group of small cabins, they began to see other nudists, who gave friendly waves and took notice of these strangers with camera equipment.

"It's not so bad once you start to see all these other people so comfortable with nudity here," Brittany said.

"I am immediately regretting the fact that I let you convince me to get that wax," Lindsay whined back.

"But look, most of the other women are hairless too!" Brittany replied.

"I know it's just...I feel so exposed," Lindsay complained.

Mark was doing his best to tune out the conversation for fear it would make him hard but it was a battle he was losing. He could feel himself starting to get stiff as they continued to walk into the small group of cabins.

Finally they arrived at the cabin they were looking for. Brittany knocked on the door but there was no answer. "I guess he's running behind," she said, turning back around. Mark noticed her eyes suddenly dart down and noticed her eyes get big. "Uh oh, Mark..." Brittany said, a cute grin coming across her face. He looked down to notice his semi had become a full. His cock was standing nearly fully erect pointing directly at his employee. Embarrassed, he turned around to hide himself from Brittany but had lost track of where Lindsay was standing, which happened to be just a step behind and below him on the stairs. He bumped into her and being a step higher than her, his cock poked her just below her breasts, causing her to stagger backwards and fall back onto her backpack. Her legs splayed in the air as she safely landed on the backpack, giving everyone a rather explicit view of her crotch.

"Oh my God, are you OK Lindsay?!" screamed Brittany.

"Oh you mean other than the fact that everyone just saw every inch of my genitals? Yeah other than that I'm fine," Lindsay said as Mark pulled her back up onto her feet.

"I'm so sorry, it's my fault, I just ran right into you," Mark said.

"Well, at least there's no possible reason for me to worry about hiding myself anymore on this trip. You've seen absolutely everything I've got, and I mean everything," Lindsay said with exasperation.

"Hey, I'm obviously just as exposed," Mark said acknowledging his erection, which hadn't gone away.

"Oh my God, are you actually horny from this?!" Lindsay exclaimed disgustedly.

"I can't help it! I see nudity, my body reacts! It's just automatic, I can't control it," Mark said, defensively.

"It's OK, Mark, same thing happens to me," Brittany said with no trace of shame in her voice about it. "It's just human nature. I've been wet since we got here."

"What the hell...you two are sick!" Lindsay said.

"Oh calm down, prude!" Brittany joked. "Listen, maybe if we just all get it out of our system we can carry on with our day."

"What do you mean?" Mark asked.

Brittany looked around for any onlookers and saw that the coast was clear. "Come on, dummy. I'm wet, you're hard, do the math. Let's just do it real quick and our minds will be so much more focused."

"Do what?!" Lindsay said in shock.

"Hey you're welcome to participate too if you want but I call first dibs," Brittany said as she bent herself over the rail of the front porch and spread her feet apart. "Come on Mark, this one's off the record."

bmatt33
bmatt33
16 Followers