The Interview

Story Info
Interview with a new Mistress.
1.2k words
4.54
9.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HSMan
HSMan
10 Followers

Her instructions were detailed to say the least. Right down to the exact time and my attire. As I finished my knotting my tie I slipped on my jacket and headed off. A few passing glances from some women assured me I was smart enough. A sharp navy suit, blue shirt, highly polished shoes, a club tie and just a hint of after shave

I made my way into the hotel, through reception and made my way up to her room. I looked at my watch and I was 5 minutes early. She was specific so I hung around clock watching. The anticipation was killing me, my nerves we're getting the better of me. I'd seen her pictures, a goddess for sure and I was desperate to meet her expectation.

I knocked on the door exactly on time. After what seemed like an age I noticed a slight change in the door viewer, she was obviously looking at me, the door open and she invited me in.

"Don't sit down please, I want to look at you." She said, firm but polite.

I was in no doubt who was in charge. She looked me up and down, around me put one of her hands in my jacket lapel and took in my aftershave.

"Very nice, please take a seat." She said.

I took my seat and she sat opposite me. I've got to be honest she looked a million dollars. A white blouse, 2 piece navy suite with a fabulous pair of heels. I couldn't help but notice that she was beautifully put together, great legs, fantastic arse and a 2 second rack. Very pretty too, very professional and classy looking. I would add that she smelt incredible, I couldn't quite place the perfume it I immediately loved it. Her glasses her at the end of her pretty nose, it gave her a head mistress look, an air or authority.

I watched cross her legs and look me up down again.

"So, do you think you're up to this then?" she asked.

I nodded, she could tell I was nervous. I watched here stand up pull her skirt up around her waist to reveal a fabulous pair of legs covered in black lace topped stockings, black 6 strap suspenders and white satin charnos knickers. She sat back down on the edge of the chair opened here legs and beckoned me over.

"Well you passed the initial part of this process, let see if can perform as well as you say."

Very business-like I must say but this was one role I really wanted.

"Please take your jacket off and get down here on your hands and knees."

I didn't need asking twice and as I removed my jacket she was unbuttoning her blouse. As I got down in front of her she pulled her satin knickers to one side, the sight was something to behold, beautifully prepared and maintained and the smell of her was intoxicating.

The first time I'd touched her was with my tongue. Very very gently, I think it's fair to say she was as turned on as me.

"Oh baby, that's very nice." I heard her say.

This was just the encouragement I needed. I knew that this would be a tough interview. She pushed herself further to the edge of the chair

"Get your fingers inside me." She asked.

My word she was so wet. Both of her hands went to her chest and I could see her pinching her nipples. I knew she was enjoying this. She was so wet and so close I eased off just a bit.

"Are you teasing me?" She asked

I decided to go for broke and touched her tight bud.

"Oh baby that's nice."

I heard her say so I slipped my finger in to her arse and within seconds she came. Her lace covered thighs gripped my head, she wasn't letting me go anywhere. Wow I wish I had a video of this! She finally came down but I stayed where I was until she asked me to stand up.

"Well done" she complimented me, "not bad at all you certainly know how to please a lady."

She then asked me to remove my shoes, socks and trousers.

"Come her and let me look at your legs, I'm pleased to see you've followed my instructions is this the first time you've worn stockings, suspenders and knickers?"

"Yes." I replied and she complimented me on how straight my seams were and how I had lovely legs.

Her hands ran over my legs and thighs the feeling was electric.

"So let's see what your self control in like then, you're good with your tongue but I can't be doing with anyone who can give me a good long fucking."

I didn't expect her to use that language but it was such a turn on and I guess quite fitting given the situation

"Those knickers look lovely on you, I must say I'm impressed you got exactly ones are asked you to get, did you enjoy buying them?" I admitted that it did turn me on.

"It's a nice look on you and I do like pantie boys. Did you try the suspenders belt on in the shop like I asked?"

"Yes and I think the assistance enjoyed teasing me too, She made me try the belt on to make sure it was the right fit." I added.

"Well it's a perfect fit well as you been such a good boy I think it's my turn now."

I stood next to her as she sat in the chair; I had a great view of her stocking clad legs and heaving chest. She pulled my knickers to one side allowing me to spring free and then took me in hand.

"Very nice and I do like lip gloss." She remarked.

My legs were like jelly and I nearly fainted as you proceeded to take the tip of my stiffy in to her mouth. Those beautiful lips engulfed my head. Wow. She then put a little baby on her hand an started milk my cock. I've got to say she was expert, better than I could do myself and I'm good at entertaining myself. Our eyes met and I struggled to keep control.

"Come for me baby, come over my stocking tops you kinky pantie boy."

Not that I need much encouragement I'm afraid I lost control and deposited my hot sticky load all over her fabulous legs.

"That's rather a lot, I'm afraid you can leave me like this, lick that up." she demanded.

I'd not tasted myself before but given I was in a state of ecstasy I didn't need to be told twice. I'm not sure if I enjoyed the taste per se but licking my own come off my potential mistress's stocking covered thighs was erotic. Of the moment so to speak. She then pulled my face to hers and we kissed. Her tongue was inside me and I shared my come with her. Our kiss seemed to last for ever, we final broke off and she watched put me get dressed.

"Have you any questions for me." She asked,

"How did I do?" Was my reply.

"Well I've a few more interviews to conduct but I think I'll be inviting you back for a second interview."

I was delighted/elated. My opportunity to serve this lady again would be something I would look forward too.

"Did you enjoy that? Am I any good at role playing?" She asked.

"Fuck me yeah but I think I need a drink!" I replied.

As we sat in the bar with a Kia Royale each she held my hand and said,

"You were amazing".

HSMan
HSMan
10 Followers