The Interview

Story Info
Female executive goes in for an interview.
1.1k words
3.85
79.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kara J
Kara J
51 Followers

I was driving in my car, the top was down, the wind was blowing, the sun was shining. It was 7:30am so there was still the early morning moisture in the air. The streets were lined with palm trees. Old ladies were watering there lawn. Men and women were taking there morning jogs and walking there dogs. Children were getting ready for school.

I pulled into the parking lot of Davis and Associates. I got out of my car, smoothed out my skirt. Took a look in the mirror. I have to admit, I looked quite stunning. I had on a white, silk, blouse that dipped at the neck to just at my cleavage. I had on over that a black suit jacket, left open. I wore a matching black, short business skirt, black stockings, and black heels. My hair was in a french twist, kept together with chopsticks. I had on small, oval, metal framed glasses. I grabbed my briefcase off the seat and shut the door.

As I opened the door to the office about 5 guys in business suits whirled around and looked at me. I bowed my head with embarrassment. I could feel my face turning red. The bold one of the bunch game over and said,

"Hi, I'm Matt Johnson, and you are?"

"Hello, Matt, Nice to meet you. I'm Kara, I'm interviewing with Mr. Davis for his assistant position."

"Oh, well I hope you get it, if I know Josh, you will!" "Do you know where his office is?"

"No, could you show me?"

He walked me over to his office.

"Have a seat, I'll tell him you're here."

I sat down in a small waiting area full of comfy leather seats. In front of me was what looked to be a large office. There were many large windows, covered with blinds. The blinds were partially opened, just enough for me to kinda make out what was in the room.

Matt was talking to who I assumed to be Mr. Davis. He was a tall, young looking man. Darker complexion, cute, built. Very professional looking. Mr. Davis stooped down to peer through the blinds and smiled. Matt gave Mr. Davis a shoulder punch and walked out to greet me. I stood up.

"Mr. Davis will see you now, good luck" He winked and walked away.

I slowly walked into the office. Mr. Davis was sitting behind a desk. He seemed quite tall and intimidating even when he was sitting.

"Come in Ms. Mitchell, sit down"

I walked and sat down across from him, setting my briefcase in my lap.

"So you want to be my assistant?"

"Yes, sir, Mr. Davis, I believe I have many qualifications which might be helpful in being your assistant."

"Can you type?"

"Yes, Sir"

"What makes you think that you are better then all the other applicants?"

"Well, I am very multi talented. I'm good at multitasking. I'm versatile and I have experience." I Stammered.

Mr. Davis walked over to the blinds and closed them all the way, he walked to the door and with his hands behind his backed, obviously locked the door. He walked back over to me.

"Stand up Ms. Mitchell"

I did.

"Ms. Mitchell, In my company we do things a little different. We are all very close here. Sharing is very important. Punishments are not taken lightly, however rewards can be very stimulating. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir"

This wasn't quite what I had in mind, but I was very excited.

He walked over to his desk drawer and pulled something out, he walked back over to me and stood in front of me.

"You've got the job. Your first assignment is to do whatever I tell you to. You are mine to control. This is the way it will be for the remainder of your job here at Davis and associates. Understand?"

"Yes, Mr. Davis"

Mr Davis turned me around away from him. His arms ran down my shoulders and then my arms and back up again. He pulled the picks from my hair and slowly ran his fingers through my hair. He grabbed a fist full and pulled my face to his. He kissed me passionately. He took my glasses off and set them on the desk. He took a tie out of his pocket and tied it around my eyes. I was standing there, knowing I was being looked over. My pussy was dripping, my heart was pounding. He walked behind me and his hands reached around in front, grabbing a breast in each hand, he began massaging my warm flesh in his large hands. Pinching my nipples quite forcefully. He grabbed my jacket and threw it at the floor. He unbuttoned my blouse. He threw me against the wall. He spread my legs with his head and began nudging his way up my skirt. I hadn't had any clean panties this morning so I didn't wear any. He pushed the skirt up over my ass. My fleshy mounds were staring him in the face. He smacked my left cheek as his tongue protruded my moist flesh. My breasts were pressed against the wall as Mr. Davis began ravaging my pussy. He was smacking at my ass and fucking me with his tongue. My clit was burning with passion. God I wish he would fuck me right now, I thought to myself. His tongue kept violating my pussy.

I heard the lock in the door open. I heard footsteps. Mr. Davis was still at my pussy, eating it with passion. I heard a whisper and Mr. Davis stopped. He stood up next to me. He grabbed my arm and walked me over to the center of the room.

"Get down on your hands and knees he said."

I did. I heard a man kneel in front of me... and Mr. Davis went behind me.

"This is the sharing I was talking about, now be a good girl and suck Mr. Johnson's cock"

He pushed my head down on to Matts cock. His cock went deep down my throat. Matt began guiding my head on his cock. He was definitely controlling the situation. Mr. Davis was still kneeling behind me. Something cold and wet hit my ass... I was still sucking Matt's cock when Mr. Davis shoved his dick hard in my ass. Oooo it was so tight. I was shoving my ass back against Mr. Davis's cock as I eagerly devoured Matt's. I could feel the cum swelling inside me. Mr. Davis was pounding my ass as hard as he could and Matt was shoving his cock deep down my throat.....then all at once... Matt came deep down my throat as Mr. Davis filled my ass with cum. I came moments later. I took my blindfold off and found two handsome businessmen smiling from ear to ear with a look of junior high lust.

"You'll just fine at Davis and Associates." Mr. Davis said.

"There will be many assignment like this to cum" Said Matt.

Kara J
Kara J
51 Followers