The Interview

Story Info
At a job interview arranged by Master.
829 words
4.38
28.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CreativeUK
CreativeUK
13 Followers

Jane was nervous as she knocked on the door and was relieved that she did not have long to wait before an assertive voice called "Come".

She was attending an interview that her master had arranged for her and she was nervous - partly because she wondered if this job was going to be too senior for her and partly because she didn't want to let him down.

She swallowed, tried to smile confidently and pushed open the door.

As she entered the office she was impressed by the solid, strong image of the desk and cupboards, as well as the man behind them.

He stood and leaned towards her extending a hand. As she shook hands with him she felt the firm but controlled grasp and knew that this was a man similar to her own master.

"Hello jane, my name is Black."

She sat when he directed her to and they quickly got into the main purpose of the interview. She explained her experience and ambitions and he told her what would be required. There was no doubt that he was efficient in getting all the information he wanted from her but then, as he talked, she began to recognise a feeling she had only ever experienced before with her master.

She felt herself relax into his voice, the control that was natural to him affected her mind and body.

She had been instructed by her master to wear his favourite outfit - a plain, dark blue wrap-over skirt of thin cotton and a formal white blouse. Under it she had a soft white bra, black suspenders and sheer natural stockings, but no panties.

As she sat and listened to the stranger's voice she felt her body react exactly as it did for her master. The warm glow deep in her belly and the tingle she tried to ignore as he spoke certain words.

She started to blush as she realised what was happening to her - and he noticed.

How could he not notice she thought, he was a man such as her master. He knew women and the control that he had over them. Not a formal control, though his position helped, rather a natural authority - a certainty that he knew her thoughts intimately.

He stood as he talked and walked around the desk to her. She felt herself standing involuntarily. She knew instinctively that what was happening was not wrong but, as if reading her mind he said "Your master approves, Jane"

As they kissed his hands roamed over her body, lightly preparing her and then stroking, squeezing and pinching her flesh. Her nipples reacted instantly and became pebbles in his grip. She felt the familar moist reaction in the folds of her flesh and knew that she was helpless.

Kisses followed kisses and what started as tentative lip contact became wide mouthed deep kisses - he devoured her and she offered herself.

He leaned her back against the desk and knelt at her feet, his hands sliding wide the front panel of her skirt. Unashamedly and without thinking, she spread herself for him. As his face pressed against her thigh his hands reached up and effortlessly unbotoned and removed her blouse, unhooked her bra and cupped her warm breasts.

She felt her body moving involuntarily - her hips pushing towards his face. She needed something, anything, to satisfy the ache in her cunt.

As his mouth clamped on to the flesh of her cunt lips and clit she let out a cry! Her hands held his head as she ground herself against him. She was seconds from the most intense, explosive orgasm when she remembered - if this man was like her master she must not climax without his permission.

"Please .. please ... I need to cum!!"

He broke contact for a moment and her body trembled as he looked up to her and paused.

"Yes" he said confidently as, without smiling, he looked towards the door. She followed his glance and saw her master standing there, watching her helpless pleasure.

Immediately Black used his fingers to spread her flesh wide and sucked her swollen clit between his lips and teeth.

She felt her body shudder as she knew that this was what her master had planned. She looked towards him and felt it start. Her legs shook, her body stiffened as she tried in vain to relax and extend her pleasure. She groaned - a wild abandoned noise that simply escaped from her. Then her belly spasmed over and over, her hands gripped his head and pulled him to her. She felt the heat of her cunt and his mouth melting her whole body.

It lasted a minute, two minutes, more .. it seemed like for ever.

Her body was no longer hers - it was theirs and they were ruthlessly creating sensations she had never felt before.

Eventually her master spoke.

"Jane .. we will share you now."

CreativeUK
CreativeUK
13 Followers