The Interview

Story Info
Man in need of work finds himself in BBW's arms.
3k words
4.52
64.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark sat outside the office of the woman he was here to see about getting the job. He was ready to return to the world of security, and this was his first interview in several months. He was nervous beyond belief, hoping that he would get the job, but already setting himself up for failure. The sign outside her door read Leticia Desmond. An exotic sounding name to be sure. He figured this Leticia would be just like his last boss, a morbidly obese, repugnant woman with bad teeth and a smell to match. Her name could sound as exotic as anything could in the world, and she was doomed to be an ugly woman.

He heard the phone on her secretaries' desk come to life and a garbled voice obviously call for him to come in. The sweet secretary, a pregnant Hispanic girl named Juanita, smiled at him and said "Miss Desmond will see you now."

He walked into her office and stopped dead in his tracks. Behind the small desk centered in the room sat the most beautiful vision his eyes had ever been blessed to lay upon. She was a black woman, maybe 20 years old at the least, and she was definitely not what one would call small. She had some meat on her bones, which seemed to fill in all of the right places.

Her massive breasts, barely contained by the blouse that she wore, were bulging in at what he guessed to be a high D-cup. Her nipples, dark and in a state of permanent stiffness, could clearly be seen through the fabric of both bra and blouse. In the back of his mind he could imagine how much trouble she got from her superiors. But in the front of his mind he wanted to suck on them.

She looked up and the fullness of her face beamed even brighter when she smiled. Her full lips spread in a smile that not only spoke of an inner happiness, but also of a deep-seeded fire within. He wanted so desperately to kiss her right then and there, but he had to compose himself for the interview.

"Hello," her voice filled his ears. It was a soft, sweet sounding voice, tinged with a light Southern accent. His heart skipped a beat as she continued. "You must be..." she looked down at her paperwork, "Mark?"

He snapped out of his daze and, as confidently as he could muster, replied "Yes ma'am. Mark Thomason. I'm here about the job that I read about."

She smiled broadly once again, locking her big, dark, brown eyes with his own. "Please, sit down and let's have a look at your credentials."

He couldn't help but do as he was told, already envisioning this black goddess dominating him, having her way with him into the dark hours of the night. He wasn't sure, but a part of him could swear that her eyes were roaming his body. He did not feel uncomfortable in the least as he hoped that she liked what she was seeing. But then again his mind could have been playing a delightfully arousing trick on him.

She inhaled deeply while looking over his resume, her buttons straining to remain stitched in place. She looked up at him once again after she finished and smiled once at him.

"It says here that you were terminated from your last job," she said without even the slightest hint of disappointment in him. It was the only blight on his resume and he had suffered because of it since then. It had been six long months of hunting for a job and getting nowhere near an interview. This was his first one, and he was already seeing it slip through his fingers.

"Yes ma'am," he replied. "I was one of the few who was laid off due to a lack of business."

"Did you like your job there?"

"Not really, no. It was a job, plain and simple. Too much backstabbing and favoritism in my opinion. If I hadn't been laid off, I would have wound up quitting anyways."

Her look turned from jovial to stern. "Why should I hire you to...fill...the position?" Her pause did not go unnoticed to his already aroused mind.

"Because," he started to reply with confidence in his voice. "I am not a quitter. Yes I know I said I would have quit, but that was purely because of the environment and not the job itself. I can thrive so long as my co-workers thrive as well. When they choose to be out for themselves, then the work environment around me becomes something I don't want to be a part of. And besides, I have had previous experience in the security field, and I feel deep down that I am prepared to return to it once again."

"She inhaled yet again, her nipples aroused even more than before. A button popped off, revealing just a hint the small, lacey bra underneath. She must have been wearing one that was several sizes too small for her ample bosom, as her meaty breasts bulged over the top of the fabric.

"And do you think," she started with a little heavy breathing coloring her voice, "that you would be able to fulfill all of the...tasks...that this field requires? It has been a while since your last security job."

He leaned in and locked his eyes to hers. "Yes ma'am," he replied with force and confidence in his voice, "I am ready to do whatever I need to get this job."

She stood up from her chair, and he was amazed. She was bigger than he thought, not only in terms of weight but also in height. She was curved in the ways that only a big, beautiful woman could be. And the fact that her weight and curves were both carried on a frame measuring over six-feet turned him on even more. She had to weigh at least 250 pounds, and he could tell some of it was even muscle.

She walked around the desk and stood in front of him. He could see her fat bulging around her thighs through the tight, knee-length dress that she wore. Her legs were thick, but toned and he immediately imagined being between them. It didn't help his throbbing cock that she towered before him with her legs a little bit more than shoulder length apart.

"Prove it," she said in a stern, breathy voice.

Instinctively he reached out and started to slip her dress up her legs. Her skin was soft to the touch, but very hot as well. Her dark flesh was slowly exposed inch by inch, until he came closer to her crotch. He saw a glistening wetness already, and he knee that she was wet. How long she had been this way he did not know, but he wanted to find out as soon as he could.

He had lifted her dress all the way up, finding that she was not wearing any panties. His discovery exposed a neatly trimmed patch of dark, curly pubic hair that freshly glistened with her cunt juices. He leaned in just a bit and placed his hand over her quivering vagina. The heat rising from it was intense, and he could hear her breathing quicken under his touch.

He pried her lips apart with his fingers and found her clit easily. The bright pinkness of her inner lips shined brightly from the black skin around it, and her clit throbbed and ached to be touched.

When he finally did touch it, he could hear her gasp softly, and it only increased as he rubbed his thumb against it in a circular motion. He let the dress drop down around his arm as he rubbed her swollen clit, and slide two fingers up inside of her wetness. She spread her legs a bit more and leaned back again the desk behind her.

Her juices were flowing down his wrist as he stood up and slowly undid her blouse with his teeth. His first impulse was to rip her shirt open, but he knew she would need it to continue working through the day. One button could go unnoticed, but all of them would be a problem.

As he continued to finger her, he slid her shirt off with his other hand, exposing her massive breasts aching to be released. She reached up behind her and undid the hooks in back, and her bra nearly popped off completely. Her big, massive breasts sagged from the release and hung down just enough for it to fall off. She moved her arms forward and Mark grabbed the lacey piece of lingerie and threw it to the floor. His other hand still was between her massive thighs, sliding in and out of her increasingly wetter vagina.

With his free hand he lifted her heavy breast up and sucked on the dark brown nipple with a ferocity he himself did not think he possessed. He stood at about five and a half feet to her towering six plus, and that gave him the perfect angle at which to suck hard on her succulent tit.

She reached up and took hold of his brown hair and pressed him further into her breast, and her other hand reached down and shoved his hand further into her. He slipped another finger into her, stretching her tight pussy even more, and he sucked as hard as he could on her nipple that was forced deeper into his mouth.

If he could, he would take her whole boob in his mouth, he knew that much for certain.

His animal ferocity took hold even more and he bit into her rock-hard nipple. She gasped loudly and arched her back as she stared at the ceiling overhead. Mark would alternate his actions on her nipple, from biting to nibbling to sucking, just as he would alternate his speed in which he finger fucked this large, black Amazon. Her forcing him onto her breast and into her pussy intensified, and he had to force himself away from her flesh.

He was starting to suffocate against her fat breast, but that was the furthest thing on his mind, and he grabbed hold of the other and went after like he had the other. As he did this he slid his fingers from her pussy, but not entirely as he found her clit, swollen and throbbing, and he gave it a firm pinch, sending shockwaves of orgasmic delight through her massive, quivering body.

She cried out, but it was brief as she did not want to attract any unwanted attention to her office. She bit into her bottom lip and snarled as she tried to pull his fingers away from her convulsing cunt. She could already feel her juices flowing more freely out of her with each pinch, and she was sure it would leave a puddle on the floor if he continued.

He was stronger than she gave him credit for as he forced his hand between her thick, quivering thighs once again. This time she found four of his fingers enter her hot, wet and dripping hole, and his biting teeth abandoned her aching, sore nipple.

His mouth found its way to her neck, and its teeth sank into her flesh like a predator would its subdued prey. He bit with enough pressure to cause her pleasure, but not enough to leave any visible marks against her dark skin. Mark was losing himself against her plump, dark flesh, but he still maintained some measure of control over his sexual impulses.

"Evil," she hissed. "You're...evil! I hate it...God...love it...don't -can't stand it..." she struggled for the words.

He bit lower on her neck where he knew it would be safe to leave his marks on her skin. His hand shoved deeper into her vagina, furiously pumping in and out of her. He could hear the wet, sloppy sounds of her flooding pussy, and the feel was incredible between her fat thighs.

As he furiously fucked her with his fingers, she sat back onto the desk and spread her legs even more. The back of her dress was going to stain, there was no denying that fact, but at this point she no longer cared. She looked down and could see past her breasts and stomach as his hand pumped in and out of her faster and faster, deeper and deeper. She was certain that he was going to fist her before long, and she knew that she was still too tight for that.

Her legs tensed as she could feel herself about to orgasm, and she was sure that she would crush his fingers in the process with as powerful an orgasm as this one was going to be. She had not had an orgasm that wasn't self-inflicted in so long and she was afraid of what was going to happen to this small white man driving her crazy.

He didn't seem to flinch as her pussy convulsed violently in orgasm. He continued to pump his fingers in and out of her tightening cunt for a good couple of minutes, dragging out her orgasm longer than even she thought possible.

She had been so lost in the heat of the moment that she had not noticed that his other hand had briefly left her flesh, but it wasn't long before she discovered why. As he bit once more into her neck, she felt his fingers withdraw from her swollen, gushing pussy, only to be replaced by a stiff, throbbing cock.

As he buried himself deep into her thick vagina, he reached up under her blouse behind her and sunk his fingers into her back, digging into the thick flesh he found there. His biting took on a new level of intensity, and he could taste a small amount of blood in the process. She grabbed his head and forced it closer, almost as though she wanted him to drink her blood like the vampire that she now believed him to be.

Her big brown eyes rolled to the back of her head as she braced her feet on the floor, then suddenly convulsed into tightly wrapping her legs around his waist. She threw her head back and stifled her powerful, fierce scream. But even then her self-control was waning as she thought to herself through the hard pounding and the blood-drawing bites, "Who the hell cares!"

She grabbed the back of his bald head and jerked, fiercely pulling as hard as she could and dragged his short frame up just enough to firmly lock her lips with his. Their tongues intertwined as they each attacked one another like two rabid, sex crazed animals, not caring about damage or noise at this point anymore.

As Mark kissed her thick, full lips violently he pounded his cock deeper inside of her, thrusting over and over as hard as he could go, making your breasts shake as though trapped in an earthquake.

Her moans grew louder, almost crying out at the same time, a mixture between soft and loud vocal pleasures. She started to combat his thrusting with her own, pushing down just as he would come up. Her kissing turned into biting, his bottom lip becoming the target of her sharp teeth. She could taste the hint of blood on his mouth. He returned the favor, gnawing on her lips as he sank his nails into her back, raking downward until he reached her big, beautiful black ass cheeks, holding onto them as he thrust even harder.

She returned the raking with her much longer, and sharper, nails. He tensed his back muscles as she dug into his flesh, drawing blood and causing his skin to ignite with painful heat that only drew him on harder and faster. In her mind, the better it felt to her, the harder she would claw.

She snarled and growled like a frenzied animal as she writhed beneath him, curling her toes and digging her heels into his skin. Locking her nails right beneath his shoulder blades, she clenched tighter and tighter as the pressure inside her pussy twisted and burned. She opened her mouth, but no sound was coming out as she bucked against his assault. Soft, amazed sounds slowly started to escape, and then it hit her like a tidal wave.

She started to cum. She knew that all over his waist it was now hot and wet and her entire body jerked, her pussy flooding and erupting with reckless abandon. Her nails drew even more blood from his back, and to stifle a powerful scream she bit into his shoulder. The sounds that she did make, however, were ones that anyone would know were her signals, her begging, for him to keep going, to keep pumping, to keep thrusting.

Mark's aching cock throbbed more and more inside of her gushing, wet pussy, and his thrusting became more and more powerful as he felt her dig deeper into his flesh. He breathed heavily against her thick lips, growling with animal-like lust and desire. She could distinctly feel, through the pulsing power of her own vaginal muscles, his cock get thicker and his thrusting become wilder and harder.

She groaned and bit back down into his shoulder as the effects of her powerful orgasm still remained, leaving her slightly dizzy and still twitching at random moments when anther orgasmic jolt impacted her body.

"Cum inside me... cum in side me now," she growled as she clenched her pussy muscles tightly around his powerful cock, trying desperately to milk it for all it would no doubt be worth.

That was all he needed as he started to cum. Powerful eruption after eruption exploded into her swallowing cunt, filling her so deep she thought she could feel it in her chest. Even as he came he did not stop his powerful thrusting, instead he just kept cumming and cumming, growling intensely as he pushed her and her desk back several feet, crashing against the wall behind them, fucking her harder than ever before.

As she reveled in the fierce fucking that she just received, she held him close to her massive, quivering body. The sweat and blood from their ravaged flesh mingled together, filling the room with the sweet scent of copper and sex.

"You...you got the job..." she muttered, shaking in his arms.

She could feel him as he smiled.