The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of Charlie moaning drew my attention. Dominique had now moved down between her legs and was licking her pussy. Dominique's head was moving in long, slow strokes up Charlie's pussy and stopping to sway back and forth over her clit. Charlie moaned and I could see her hands struggling to grab Dominique's head and grind it into her pussy. Romain was alternately sucking on her breasts and giving her deep tongue kisses. Romain's upper torso now pink to her shoulders.

Charlie started to breath heavily, ready to climax, when Romain climbed on the bed and straddled Charlie's face from behind. Again, Charlie surprised me by eagerly licking Romain's pussy. Romain leaned over and began to lick Charlie's pussy while Dominique lubricated her fingers and inserted them in Charlie's ass. I saw Charlie lift her hips and then rotate them in a determined attempt to come. Romain increased her tempo and Charlie screamed out in a powerful orgasm. Soon after Romain came on Charlie's face.

Almost all of Romain's body was now flesh-colored. Everything except her breasts. She looked up at me, crawled off of Charlie and cut my binds. She took my face in her hands and brought them to her breasts. I greedily sucked at the nipples and felt the skin turn from an icy cold to warm flesh.

As I sat on the edge of the bed, immersed in sucking on the warm nipples of Romain, I felt another sets of hands on my body. Dominique had come onto the bed with me and, from behind, kneaded Romain's breasts as I continued to suck them.

"I want you to fuck her," Romain said to me. "Fuck her good because her legs and chest are still frozen. Fuck her until she turns human again."

I turned around, stood at the edge of the bed and pulled Dominique to me. She laid before me with her legs spread open. Her bare pussy pink and wet, I pushed my cock into her. Dominique moaned with delight as I shoved my cock into her. I leaned forward on my hands and pounded into Dominique. Every time I shoved my cock into her, part of her body would turn to warm flesh. She wrapped her legs around my back. Romain and Charlie, now freed from her binds, knelt on either side of Dominique and started to kiss her and rub her breasts. Charlie leaned up and kissed me deeply, the smell of Romain's sex strong on her lips. I sucked them into my mouth and savored the taste.

Dominique began to thrust her hips forward, with each thrust her body turning warmer and warmer until she flushed with a strong orgasm, squeezing me from behind and then melting into exhaustion.

I pulled out of Dominique.

"Now it is your turn," Romain said to me. "Your cock has served us well."

With that Romain knelt before me and swallowed my cock deep into her throat. She grabbed my ass and shoved my cock in as deep as she could. The back of her throat massaging the head of my cock until I came in spasms. Romain's body glowing from it's heat.

Romain turned and kissed Dominique deeply, her tongue coated with my come. The two sharing it's warmth in the deep, soulful kiss.

The entire cavernous room was now rich in the warm colors of wood and brick. Romain and Dominique, were off near the kitchen area fixing some drinks in all their glorious, beautiful nakedness. Charlie and I, near the fireplace, were lost in each other.

"I hate to admit how much I've missed you," I said to her. "Always have."

Charlie stared at me. At first I thought this had all been too much for her, but she smiled lightly. "I don't want to lose you again, Max. I know that now."

"I'll follow you anywhere," I said.

"No," Charlie whispered. "We'll find a way to work together."

But I knew that would never happen. Not in our line of business. It's what set us apart from all the kids in college who had aspired to be journalists or professional field photographers. We were willing to sacrifice a personal life for a professional career. The first time there was a major assignment that wouldn't involve both us...well, let's just say it was in our blood to take it. I'll be back soon. I swear. I could hear the scenario playing over and over in my head. The inevitable scenario.

"You must leave soon," Romain called out. "Our warmth will not last long."

Romain and Dominique were sisters of different mothers. Their mothers were Ice Queens, as their mothers before them. Keepers of the passage to the palace. Their incentive, their payment if you want to get technical, was exactly what we had given them...life.

It seemed a cruel fate, but watching Romain and Dominique enjoy the short time they had to be human again, was a pleasure. They appreciated every second they had. They took nothing for granted.

Charlie and I grabbed our clothes and began to dress.

"You won't need the winter clothes," Romain said, her arm around Dominique, cupping her breast and moving the nipple between her fingers.

"Why not?" I asked.

"The weather is forever spring here. Well, forever spring after this," Romain said, referring to their domicile. She leaned in and kissed Dominique. A passionate kiss, their hands moving over each others bodies.

"Be alert," Dominique said to us over Romain's shoulder. "We are the first test."

"Test?" I asked. But Dominique and Romain were tangled in another embrace. Our cue to leave.

Charlie and I walked outside into the warm spring air, green grass beneath our feet and a bright, yellow sun above us. But what we saw in the far distance left us speechless...