The Interview

Story Info
Interview for a job.
2.6k words
4.25
17.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jannet was searching the paper on Saturday, desperate for a job, any job. Jobs were scarce in this city and she knew it. As she looked through the classified she crossed out job after job that she was not qualified for, or did not pay enough to support her family. Flipping the page to the newspaper she sees an ad that catches her eye. "Personal Secretary Wanted. Mon - Fri - 8:30-5:00. Salary Negotiable - Excellent Perks and Benifits with a phone number at the bottom." Jannet picks up the phone and calls immediately. The phone rings a few times before the answers machine picks up. "If you are calling about the ad in Saturdays paper, please leave youe name, and phone number and someone will call you back to arrange an interview". Jannet leaves her name and her phone number as requested and hangs up.

She looks back at the paper and sighs as that is the only job that could possibly fit her situation. '28 years old, 2 kids, single, un-employed' she mumbles to herself as she sighs and drops her head into her hands. This was her weekend without the kids so there was no one to hear her cry to herself.

She walked upstairs, ran herself a hot bath placing the phone by the bathtub just in case, by some miracle, someone were to call her about a job. She steps into the bath and slowly sinks into the hot bubbly water until all but just her head is submerged in the water. Baths were one thing that always relaxed Jannet, and the strawberry bubbles that she used somehow always aroused her. With in a few minutes she was feeling a little better and her hand slowly slide between her legs where she began to play with her clit. Slowly she rubbed it from side to side as she moaned lightly. One thing she had become accustomed to is self pleasure, as in her unemployed state, she had become very much a home body. Not having the money or ability to go anywhere. So her sexual needs were handled by her own hands. She slide a finger into her pussy and back to her clit again where she rubbed it faster and harder. She was feeling good as her breathing was becomming a little heavier. Her problems and life slipping from her mind she continued to pleasure herself. Her fingers alternating from her clit to her pussy and back again as her other hand pinched her nipple softly. She bit her bottom lip softly as she was becomming more and more aroused. Her orgasm was just seconds away, she could feel it.

Just then the phone rang. The first ring she almost didn't hear. The second ring snapped her back to reality as she said "SHIT!" even though no on was there to hear her. She reached for the phone and pressed the talk button.

Jannet: "Hello?" as she could hear the water from the bath splash and was hoping the person on the other end could not hear.

Man on phone: "Hi, may I speak with Jannet Morrow please?"

Jannet: "This is Jannet"

Man on phone: "This is Mr. Burk from J&B Productions, you left a voice mail for the job in todays paper?"

Jannet: "Yes, I did" trying desperatly not to sound too excited and now really hoping he would not hear the water in the tub

Mr. Burk: "Would you be available to come in for an interview this afternoon. I realize that short notice, but truth be told we are anxious to fill the position"

Jannet: "Of course, just tell me what time and I will be there"

Mr. Burk: "We're located downtown, do you think you can make it downtown by 3pm?"

Jannet: "Yes, I do not live far from downtown, I will be there."

He gives her the address to the office and hangs up. Jannet bolts out of the tub, dries herself off and looks in her closet for something to wear. She pulls out a short black skirt and a light pink thin fuzzy sweater that highlights her clevage perfectly. "Might as well use what assets I have to my advantage" she thinks to herself as she throws her clothes on the bed. She goes into her dresser to pull out a black lace thong and matching pushup bra. Getting dressed quickly she then opens her makeup bag, and applies her makeup, brushes and dries her hair , applies her favorite perfume and has one last look in the mirror before she goes down to her car.

She starts the car, looks at the clock. "FUCK! 2:48 - I will never make it in 12 minutes" she thinks to herself. She races to her appointment and arrives just a few minutes late. She parks in front of the office, and heads inside.

She opens the front door and walks inside. The place looks deserted. There is a front reception area but no one is there. There there is a closed door behind the reception area and that is all she can see. She looks at her watch, 3:06, "DAMMIT" she thinks to herself. "Maybe he won't notice" she thinks, she hopes.

A few seconds later the door opens and a tall man enters the reception area. "You must be Jannet" as he walks towards her with his hand extended. Jannet shakes his hand, "Yes, Pleased to meet you" she says nerveously. She notices his eyes look her up and down as he smiles and says "I'm Jerry Burk, please come in". Normally she would have been upset with the once over look from this guy, but he was good looking and at this point of her life, she could not be picky.

He walks into his office as she follows him in. He closes the door behind them and offers her a chair. She sits down and waits for him to speak.

Jerry: "Tell me Jannet, what do you know about this company"

Jannet's mind goes blank.

Jannet: (blushing) "To be honest Mr. Burk"

Jerry: "Call me Jerry - I insist"

Jannet: "Ok, Jerry, Uhmm... when you called I was relaxing in the tub, and you only gave me an hour to be here, so I really didn't have time to study up on what you guys do. And there was nothing in the paper even mentioning your company name, or.."

Jerry: "Its ok" (as he interrupts her) "Let me tell you about us. First, this job is not for the faint of heart. Or, shall I say, reserved people. You really need to be open and mature to work here."

Jannet: "No problem there, I can assure you" she says, thinking she can be anything he wants right now, she needs a fucking job.

Jerry: "Before you jump in with both feet- let me add - we're a pronography studio. We make porn all day long, package it, sell it, distribute it. Let me ask, and please be honest, what is your view point on Pornography"

Jannet: "I have watched my fair share in my day - no worries there" she says with a chuckle. For the first time since they met she was starting to calm down.

Jerry: "Do you own any movies?"

Jannet: "I have a couple that I watch from time to time" she replies slowly - wondering if she should have lied and said she is a porn slut and owns hundreds.

Jerry: "Ok, so far so good. Now, have you ever been in a porno?"

Jannet pauses for a moment, "what the - is this guy a jerk placing an ad for a receptionist looking for a porn star?"

Jannet: "Uhmm, no"

Jerry: "Good, cuz if you had and it was with another company, I could not hire you. Thats all. Now, has anything we talked about upset you yet, or made you uncomfortable"

Jannet: "No, although I have to admit when you asked if I starred in a porno, I thought you were asking if I wanted to BE in one" she says as she laughs.

Jerry: "Well that can be arranged, god knows you are hot enough to be in one - but right now I need a office administrator. Someone to take care of all the shit that I dont have time to deal with. I like to focus on the pictures, the content, the story lines"

Jannet laughs a little?

Jerry: "Did I say something funny?"

Jannet: "Well, just, Porno's or at least the ones I have seen, tend not to have a story line. Its bad music, people naked, and fucking"

Jerry: "Well you know what I mean. Anyway. I don't have a lot of time to interview people, so if you are ready, we can carry on to step 2 of the interview - although I will warn you now, this will tell in a heart beat if you can handle working here."

Jannet: "trust me, I can handle it - I really need a job, and I have no quams about porn or sex - so I am all ready for step 2".

Jerry: "Good, Now if you will sign this discloser form, saying basically anything that you see from this point forward is confidential and so forth "

Jannet: "You want to make sure I dont leak your next story idea to the compitition?" she says with a flirtatious smile as she signs the paper

Jerry: "Exactly. Now please wait here, I will be back in a few minutes.

Jannet: "Ok"

Jerry leaves the room as Jannet sits in the chair. She starts to think about what the job might entail. Running the office and probably watching porn all day. Hmm, that could be ok. She then realized she never came while in the tub, and her pussy is aching for some attention. She thinks she will pull out her dildo when she gets home, and definately throw in a porno.

Just then the door opens and Jerry returns naked.

Jannet turns to see him and instinctively remarks "Oh My!" as she can not help but notice he package.

Jerry: "We spend a lot of time around here naked - so you might as well get used to it"

Jannet: "Oh I could get used to that, err, it I mean" (Shit the thinks to herself as she blushes a little)

Jerry notices the freduian slip as he reaches below and gently caresses his cock. This is not helping Jannet at all. She could jump him this instant and ride him all afternoon.

Jerry: "So do you have any questions"

Jannet: "Uhmm, what is the dress code?" she says with a laugh.

Jerry: (pausing for a moment) - "If I said naked - would you walk around naked all day"

Jannet: "That all depends, how much the pay is"

Jerry: "50K to start, is that enough to get you naked all day"

Jannet: "For 50 grand I'll blow you every day" Suddenly realizing what she had said and turns instantly deep red.

Jerry: "Tell ya what - I'll make it 60 grand a year if you also fuck me on command"

Jannet: "So does that mean you are offering me a position"

Jerry: "Yes, can you start right now"

Jannet: "Of course!"

Jerry: "Good" As he stands up as he walks to his door says "Follow me"

Jannet follows him down the hall to another door, which he opens to see the lights and cameras and all the layout for a porno shoot. But the place is empty. He takes her by the hand and leads her to the bed. His lips touch hers as he kisses her. She is a little nerveous at first, but her hot and ready pussy quickly takes control and the kiss turns to a long passioante french kiss. His strong hands find their way to her breasts where he firmly massages her breasts through her top. A moan escapes her uncontrollably as her temperature rises. He pushes her to the bed and removes her top exposing her full breasts held back by her black bra. He reeachs behind her and with a snap of his fingers her bra releases her firm perky breasts. Her breathing a little heavy in anticipation of what is about to unfold. His strong hands quickly removing the rest of her clothing as he tosses them to the side. She sits up and unzips his pants where his enormous cock falls out of his pants. A little surprised by the size of his manhood, but instinctively she holds it gently and slides him into her mouth. Quickly his cock reaches the back of her throat as she starts to suck him slowly. Never before has she had such a huge cock in her mouth before as she started to suck him hard and fast. Gently her hands cradle and massage his balls as her tongue tries to wrap around his huge girth. Her mouth bobbing deep up and down on his fully erect member. He grabs her hair as she sucks him off. He moans softly as her talented mouth works over his cock faster.

He pulls her mouth off of his rod and removes the rest of his clothes. Commanding her to lie back on the bed he spreads her legs wide as his tongue dives deep into her soaking wet box. Jannet gasps as she feels his hot tongue slide into her hungry wet hole. Jerry savours the readily running juices from Jannets snatch as he hungrily drinks every drop of her sweet nectar. Ending each lick with a hard flick of her clit. Jannet moans uncontrollably as Jerry brings her quickly to the height of orgasm. With a few more hard flicks of her clit Jannet explodes all over Jerry's face as her juices squirt from her body hard. Jerry's tongue without missing a beat laps up every drop of her cream as he slides up to her and kisses her hard so she can taste her own cum on his lips.

His hand returns to her soaked box as he plays with her clit. "Now bend over" he commands her. Jannet gets on her hands and knees as commanded as Jerry positions himself behind her. Jerry gives her ass a nice firm slap leaving a light red imprint of his hand on her ass cheek. Holding his rock hard cock in his hand he slides it deeply into her tight wet hole. His cock slides in easily as her pink slit is soaked. With all his might he starts to fuck her deep and hard. Jannet loving the feeling of his oversized cock stretching her pussy wide. His manhood ramming into her box over and over makes her cum again in seconds. "YES! YES! "FUUUCCCCKKK!!!!" She screams as she explodes on his cock over and over again. His strong hand takes another slap on her other ass cheek, leaving another imprint for her to remember him by. Her hot cum covering his cock completely as he continue to fuck her hard and fast. Finally her commands her to get ready as he pulls out his cock, she turns around quickly and opens her mouth for him to unload his hot cum into her mouth. He strokes his cock slowly as his cock shoots wave after wave of his jism into her mouth, on her chin and a few squirts on her cheeks. Jannet greedily swallows every drop of her new bosses load and licks his head clean as the last of his load drips from his dick. Using her thumb to clean her cheek and chin as she sucks hre thumb clean.

"Damn you are a good little fuck" Jerry says as he starts to get dressed. "Have you ever thought about starring in a porno?" he asks. "Not until today" replies Jannet "Why is there an opening?" she says with a laugh.