The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,915 Followers

Ginger's hand was around her again. This time it cupped her mound and one finger parted her already puffy labia. Jacquie moaned and began to rub her ass back onto the wet pussy grinding against her. The hand on her breast squeezed gently, as gently as Jacquie could ever recall being touched. Deft fingers teased her nipple, even as another finger parted her labia and slipped inside of her.

Jacquie turned her head, whether to protest or beg for more she never was sure. For as soon as her lips parted to speak, Ginger's mouth found hers and the resulting kiss left the married woman gasping for breath, her body on fire. When the kiss finally broke, Ginger turned Jacquie around and in one swift motion pulled the shorter woman's shirt off. Tossing it aside, she kept her arms in the air.

"Take mine off," she instructed.

Her eyes aglow, Jacquie pulled the loose top up. Small, firm breasts fell into view, the nipples already hard. Jacquie could not resist. Even as she tugged the top up, she leaned forward and for the first time in her life fastened her mouth onto another woman's breast.

Jacquie reveled in the feel of Ginger's pink tipped orb. She ran her tongue over its entire surface and then returned to the nipple, sucking it and feeling it become rock-hard in her lips. She darted to the other breast and repeated her actions. The soft but deep moans coming from over her head inspired her to leave no part of Ginger's breasts untouched. She licked between them, under them, let her tongue dance along their sides. Her knees tried to buckle, but the other woman pulled her back to her feet and embraced her.

"Ginger," gasped the housewife. "I want all of you."

The visitor replied at first by crushing Jacquie's rounded body against her leaner frame. A slender thigh parted her legs and began to rub against her already soaking wet pussy. Two hands fastened on her ass and am eager tongue invaded her mouth. Step by step Ginger moved her backwards until Jacquie felt the edge of her exercise mat touch the back of her heel. The two women, still clutching each other, sank down together.

Ginger broke the kiss and looked into Jacquie's eyes, alight with desire. "I want all of you too," she whispered. Pushing the married woman down onto her back, Ginger kissed her once more, then turned her body around, moving the two women into the classic 69 position.

Jacquie stared up at Ginger. The shapely legs were parted and the older woman could not tear her eyes away from the neatly trimmed bush above her. A bush that was already sparkling with droplets. A bush that seemed to be giving off a scent generated by the heat she could feel coming from it. A bush that was slowly lowering towards her.

She could not wait. Even as she reached up, grasping Ginger's hips and pulling her down onto her face, she felt the other woman's hair fall across her legs and a questing tongue glide over the fine wet hair covering her pussy. Jacquie shuddered from the excitement, and a bit of fear. Her face only inches away from Ginger's, she hesitated for an instant. She had convinced herself this was what she wanted to try. Could she? Could she go back from this? What if this meant she was really a lesbian? Then Ginger's tongue entered her and she waited no longer.

Her head tipped up, she pulled Ginger right down on top of her face. Her mouth opened and her tongue tasted another woman's sweetness for the first time. She lapped the length of the open slit above her, her tongue stroking deeper into the mysteries of another woman's pussy. Juices flowed from Ginger to her and she let them run down her throat to the safety of her belly. Her hands tightened on the taut ass above her.

Ginger was not letting Jacquie have all the fun. Her own tongue drove deeply into the married woman's pussy, rasping in and out before withdrawing to search out the clit now peeking from under its hood. Her lips fastened on the hard pearl, sucking her and grazing her with her teeth, making Jacquie give a muffled cry from underneath her. With a hidden grin, she repeated her actions. She felt the other woman squirming desperately underneath her and moaned herself as Jacquie speared her pussy with a rolled tongue and began to fuck her with it.

Both women were lost in each other. Jacquie tried to copy some of Ginger's actions at first but then moved to treat the older woman's pussy as though it was her own, doing to her what she loved to have done to her. Both of them ran their hands wildly over the other's body. Faces pressed deeply into soaking womanhood, tongue and lips and teeth licked and kissed and gently bit.

Jacquie's body tightened and she cried out into Ginger. The woman on top jammed herself right down onto the eager mouth below her. In a surprise move, Jacquie suddenly pushed a finger from hr right hand beside her tongue and stuck her left index finger into Ginger's ass. Ginger squealed in delight and lashed Jacquie's now swollen clit until the other woman exploded, matched by her seducer's own orgasm.

After the spasms and aftershocks had subsided, the two women turned again and snuggled close. Ginger pulled the tousled head onto her shoulder and Jacquie slid her leg over Ginger. They relaxed, calming and murmuring little nothings to each other before the visitor had to get up, get dressed and leave after giving her hostess one long soft kiss to let her taste herself on the other woman's mouth.

..........................................

"I saw Jacquie twice more. The second time she used a strapon to fuck me. The third time I ended up giving her the money back." At Dawn's look of surprise, Denise nodded. "You see, the third time we just sat and drank coffee and talked. She confessed she had fulfilled her fantasies and decided that as much as she enjoyed girl/girl sex, it simply wasn't something she thought she wanted to pursue anymore, but rather return all her energy to her husband and children."

Dawn nodded. She had scooted forward on the couch and closer to the other girl. Her skirt had ridden up, exposing her firm tanned legs almost to the junction of those legs.

"And this third story?" she requested with poorly concealed excitement.

(Third story)

"Sometimes I get a request on behalf of another person. That can be very interesting, but at the same time has to be done with extreme care. I'm not talking about popping out of a cake or being the surprise birthday gift a husband is offering his already known to be bisexual wife. I mean situations where there is no relationship between the two parties or when the relationship has no sexual overtones. Generally, I decline those. I have no wish to be slapped silly or have the police called when someone doesn't react as expected."

"Cara and Meredith's case was different. I was intrigued by the care and concern a young secretary had for her driven and workaholic boss. Cara was able to get me on as a temp in the same shared office so I could get to know Meredith before I decided I could fulfill the request. After watching her for about a week and fortunately coming up with some personal information about her, I decided I would be able to provide satisfaction. So one weekend Cara 'got sick' and Denise had to take over."

Meredith Thackerry apologetically said, "Denise, I'm so sorry to keep you this late, but this report has to be done this weekend and once again it seems like I'm the one who has to do it. And to do it I need your help."

"Its okay Ms. Thackerry," Denise reassured her temporary boss. "This doesn't conflict with any plans I had for the weekend."

"Well, I'm glad about that. I was really hesitant about asking you, but Cara assured me you wouldn't mind. I feel terrible about her getting ill. I know she's worked so hard since she's been here. I've worried that I'm asking too much of her and contributing to her getting run-down."

Denise touched Meredith's arm, just above the wrist, where the smooth skin was exposed below the gray jacket of the suit the businesswoman was wearing. "Cara thinks the world of you Ms. Thackerry. She'd do about anything for you."

Meredith placed her hand on top of Denise's and squeezed it. "I think the world of her too. And please Denise, call me 'Meredith'."

"Sure," the younger woman agreed. They plunged back into the work. Both women scurried around the office, Denise making trips out to her work station to dig up required files while Meredith doggedly compiled the report. At 10 PM they took a short break, devouring a delivered pizza and two salads before returning to their efforts.

Well after midnight, Meredith shoved herself back from her desk. She had long ago shed the well cut jacket of her gray suit and opened the top two buttons of the no longer pressed white blouse that had been under it.

"Oh golly my eyes are trying to cross," she moaned.

"We need a break." said Denise. "Yes we do," she insisted as Meredith looked at her. "You can only go full throttle for so long before you start losing your focus. I've read several articles on that subject in some of my college business courses."

"Okay, well, I wouldn't want to argue with that." There was no sting in Meredith's voice or the smile she bestowed on the younger woman. "I do confess that coming up for air for a bit would be welcome." She moved around in her executive style chair. "Now that I took a breath I can feel aches where I didn't know I had places."

Denise laughed in agreement. She was already somewhat rumpled, her blouse pulled free from her skirt and her shoes kicked off in a corner. She stretched, her arms over her head and leaned forward and back, then side to side. As she came back up she caught Meredith's eyes on her. Feigning ignorance of the other woman's appraisal, she pulled up a deeply padded chair to Meredith's side of the desk and settled into it.

"Sit back in your chair and face me," instructed Denise. When the other woman complied, she reached down and lifted first one, then the other of Meredith's feet into her lap. She ignored the rather startled expression on her temporary boss' face.

"My God Meredith, its nearly two in the morning, the building is vacant probably except for the security officer in the lobby and you STILL have your heels on. They have to go. Yes, they make your legs look even better but for goodness sake, I already appreciate them." Suiting her actions to her words, Denise plucked the shoes from the feet resting in her lap and tossed them aside.

"That does feel better," Meredith admitted, stretching her legs a bit and wiggling her toes.

Denise smothered both a sigh and a little gasp as she felt Meredith's legs and feet move. "And it will feel even better in a bit." With that, Denise lifted Meredith's right foot and began to firmly massage it through the dark stockings the older woman was wearing.

"Oh MY, Denise!"

"Just smile and take it Meredith," grinned Denise, as she squeezed and rubbed the foot in her hands. "And for heaven's sake, relax! You need to start doing that a little bit more," the younger woman scolded in a light tone of voice as she moved onto Meredith's left foot.

"There's so much that needs doing." replied Meredith. Even so, she leaned further back into her chair, her hands on the armrests. If she noticed the skirt of her gray suit had ridden up slightly she did nothing about it.

"Yes, but you need to delegate some of it. And some of it you should send back to the people who send it to you to do for them." Denise had squirmed until her own skirt was up around her hips. Meredith's feet rested against her thigh and Denise savored their touch. She leaned forward slightly, still talking in a soothing voice as her hands slipped up first to the other woman's ankle, then her calf.

"Some of those people take advantage of you." Denise massaged the tight calf muscles of one leg, then the other. "They get you to do work that doesn't belong in this department and probably take the credit when you work all weekend while they go play golf or something." She leaned forward, her busy fingers stroking the soft sensitive spot behind Meredith's knee. The older woman's feet slid almost right between Denise's legs and she barely stifled a deep gasp when nylon covered toes brushed over the front of her pantyhose.

Denise watched as Meredith slide slightly down in her chair and parted her legs. The older woman was breathing a bit faster now and seemed to be getting warm as one hand toyed with the buttons of her blouse. She debated with herself. Was the moment right? Was Meredith ready to be taken further, to the conclusion of the plan she and Cara had worked out? "If you have to ask yourself if she's ready, then she's not." The words of the woman who had first seduced her sprang up in her memory.

A bit more, the younger woman decided. She ran her hands up Meredith's thighs, squeezing gently as she went. The executive never opened her eyes, nor shied away, even when Denise's fingers brushed the tops of her stockings. Those eyes did come open when Denise slipped from her chair, carefully resting Meredith's legs on the padded leather where she had been sitting.

"Now that we have your legs a bit better, I bet I'm going to find that your back is in knots. Standing behind the other woman Denise rested her hands on the silk covered shoulders there, her thumbs touching the back of Meredith's neck.

"Goodness, Meredith, I bet this hair gives you headaches. Denise released the tightly wrapped dark hair from where it was piled and smiled as it fell in waves around those same shoulders. She brushed the now flowing hair to one side and began to rub Meredith's back.

Denise worked her hands up and down Meredith's back before settling on her shoulders. Making a light mention of too much in the way, she worked the older woman's blouse out of her skirt. That was followed by a "Darn it, I caught my finger" remark that saw the unsnapping of Meredith's bra.

The older woman was breathing rapidly now. Her hands had abandoned the armrests of her chair. One rested on her stomach, the other on the very top of her thigh, above the top of her stocking. Her eyes were closed and the expression on her face showed she was falling under the younger woman's spell.

Now it was time. Denise leaned over and turned Meredith's face to hers with her left hand and kissed the other woman on the lips. At the same time her right hand slipped inside the partially unbuttoned blouse and into the now loosened bra to cup the rounded breast there.

Meredith moaned into Denise's mouth. Far from resisting, she kissed Denise back. The nipple in Denise's fingers was already hard. The fingertip that found it rolled it gently in tiny circles. Lips parted and tongues touched, dancing over and around before Denise thrust her tongue into Meredith's mouth. She pressed the older woman back into her chair, kissing her deeply.

Reaching blindly behind her, Denise's questing hand found the intercom, right where she had carefully positioned it. She tapped the call button three times. She fixed her attention back onto Meredith, unbuttoning the rest of her blouse and sucking the older woman's tongue. Even so, she heard soft footsteps cross the rug,

Meredith, on the other hand, never suspected a thing until two other hands lifted her legs, spread them and lips and a sliding tongue began to kiss the inside of her thigh just above her stocking. Her eyes flew open with a gasp. Breaking the kiss she stared down between her legs.

Framed by blonde curls, a familiar smiling face, already showing traces of Meredith's wetness, met her startled gaze.

"Cara!"

The young secretary blew her boss a kiss, then frowned. "Those panties are lovely Meredith, but they HAVE to come off. Raise your hips." When the older woman complied, Cara reached up and slipped the black satin panties down. Tossing them up on the desk, the blonde girl buried her face into her supervisor's soaking wetness.

Meredith squealed, then squealed again as Denise opened her blouse, pushed her loose bra out of the way and fastened her mouth onto a dark brown nipple. The other one received increasing attention from the temp's fingers, rolling and gently pinching it, then pulling it. At the same time, Denise's teeth closed carefully on the first hard nubbin and stretched it as well.

Meredith's hips were already bucking wildly. Cara pulled the businesswoman's legs up over her shoulders and gripped the still firm ass to help her ride out the storm as her tongue drove deeply into her supervisor's wet pussy. Denise jerked her head back and forth whipping the nipple and breast around. Meredith smothered a cry of pleasure. Unwilling to only be the object of the other two women's ministrations, she ran her hand up the inside of Denise's leg and under her skirt. There she found the younger woman had worn nothing under her pantyhose. She began to finger the temp, rubbing the soaking material against an unhooded clit and up and down the open lips of Denise's pussy.

Cara was the first one to break. The others found out later that she had been peeking through the doorway and masturbating as she watched Denise seduce Meredith. She dipped two fingers beside her tongue, wetting them thoroughly in Meredith's juices before returning them to her own pussy. Frantically strumming her clit, she cried out into the mature channel before her and bit down on Meredith's throbbing clit.

The older woman went off like a firecracker at that. She ground the heel of her hand between Denise's wide spread legs and jammed her fingers so hard against the pantyhose seam that it tore and allowed her to plunge deeply into Denise, who screamed and swallowed the full breast to muffle the sounds of her orgasm.

When all three of the women had stopped shaking, Cara rose and helped Denise pull Meredith to her feet. The three of them exchanged kisses, both of the others paying particular attention to Cara in order to savor the taste of Meredith's nectar.

The older woman attempted to fix the younger ones with a stern gaze. "And who's idea was this?"

"Mine." stated Cara, defiantly.

"Well," the stern look melted into a smile. "Thank you."

Cara smiled happily and kissed her boss. "You're welcome."

"Now then," interjected Denise. "There's a couch over there that is calling to us. If you would stretch out there Cara, I have a feeling that Meredith would like to return the favor you just bestowed on her."

"Indeed. But where will you be, Denise?"

"Right behind you, in more ways than one," winked Denise.

............................................

"We actually did manage to find time to finish that report before Monday. Cara and Meredith 'relaxed' each other quite often after that for some time. Eventually they both found other relationships and settled down. Still friends and co-workers, Meredith takes time for herself now and always encourages those working for her to do that themselves.

"WOW," commented Dawn. Denise grinned to herself. The reporter didn't even seem aware that her own hand had slipped under her skirt several times during the story.

"Very interesting, but I do have one question."

"Which is?"

"You seemed to indicate that you were confident that Meredith would be well, seducible is the only word I can think of, assuming it is a word. How did you know?"

"Remember I mentioned that I came up with some personal information?" When Dawn nodded, Denise continued. "I found a copy of a letter that Meredith had written to an old college classmate. This classmate was now a lawyer who had recently left a big firm to set up her own practice. Apparently the change was occasioned by the friend becoming involved with a much younger fellow employee at the firm. Meredith congratulated her for 'following her heart' and mentioned that she wished she could have that kind of good fortune in her own life."

patricia51
patricia51
1,915 Followers