The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,912 Followers

"But how did that let you know Meredith would be receptive to a pass from another woman?"

"Well, of course the letter didn't go into specifics. But I noticed the name at the top of the letter." Denise smiled happily. "You see, the lady lawyer's special one was a younger woman. I knew that, because that same charming young woman had arranged for me to be a birthday present for her lover. A wonderful time was had by all three of us."

"My goodness." Dawn leaned forward and started to turn off the recorder. Denise intercepted her.

"Why my goodness?"

"Its just that, well, I suppose I'm rather surprised at all these things," Dawn said, somewhat lamely.

Denise smiled, having noted that the reporter was flushed and had been breathing somewhat rapidly. It wasn't all she had noticed about Dawn as she had watched the other woman squirm and move around during all three recitals.

"Surprised?" Denise slid next to Dawn, laying a hand on the shapely knee closest to her and allowing her fingers to drift slowly up the firm thigh. "Or excited?"

"Excited? I don't know what you mean." Dawn looked down at the fingertips that were disappearing under the hem of her skirt. She swallowed, but made no move to back away.

"I mean this." Denise leaned forward, her body touching Dawn's, and kissed the female journalist.

Denise gently pushed Dawn back onto the couch. Her hands both went up under the reporter's skirt, bunching it around her waist. Then they reversed and slid back down, taking a pair of pale blue panties with them. meanwhile the young escort continued to rain kisses over the surprised interviewer's face.

"Denise! What are you doing?" Realizing how silly that sounded, Dawn tried to rephrase her question. Her hands tried to pull down the skirt over her now revealed pussy, even as her body responded to the woman sliding on top of her. "I mean, I know WHAT you're doing, but why? I mean, how do you know, I mean, think you know that I'm..."

"Interested in other women?" Denise's fingers were busy at Dawn's blouse and at her own. She had already unzipped her skirt and let it fall, revealing that she had worn no panties to the interview. She shrugged out of her blouse, showing a bra wasn't part of the day's wardrobe either.

"I've watched you while I talked." A yank pulled Dawn's blouse free and opened it. A second pull on the now exposed bra revealed her breasts. "You've been squeezing your legs together so hard I'm surprised you haven't cum already at least once." Denise grasped Dawn's wrists in her hands as the TV anchor attempted to cover herself somewhere, anywhere and lifted them up over the now barely struggling woman's head. Denise's knees pushed Dawn's legs apart and she fell onto the other woman, pinning her against the couch.

"Besides," whispered the coed, as Dawn gasped and involuntarily lifted her hips to meet Denise's wet pussy as it touched her own. "I saw you at 'The Other Side' kissing that bank girl." She began to rotate her hips, grinding and pushing against the woman under her.

"So ever since then, I've had a fantasy of my own, and now I'm going to fulfill it." Dawn cried out for a moment before Denise stopped her squeals with a kiss. "I'm going to fuck a TV Reporter..."

(Transcriber's note)

... The tape becomes very hard to understand after those last remarks. In fact, nothing can be discerned except a great deal of moaning and some wordless cries before the recorder is abruptly switched off.

(The End)

patricia51
patricia51
1,912 Followers