The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delightful as this interviewing was, I couldn't get it up again without a break so I told everybody that the final interview would be in one hour after I had some lunch and a rest. I gave April £100 for her to ring a local takeaway restaurant to deliver lunch for everybody. As I sat in my den in the house with a light lunch and plenty to drink, I entertained myself by watching the monitor displaying the scene from my camera in the interview room. The two women I had already had discussed the experience animatedly with their Masters and each other while Chantelle looked very anxious and paced around the room whenever she was not yanked back to his side by her Master. Chantelle only picked at her food, but the others all ate enthusiastically. Joan's rings and marks were carefully examined and the interest of the men probably caused a bit of concern to Toya and Chantelle. Joan's Master got out two short straps with clips attached to each end and showed them how he made her bend double for her ass to be punished. He clipped her nipple rings to her cunt rings so that she was standing, but bent double. He then took off his belt and gave her a really hard swipe across her ass. She jerked at the force of the impact, pulling her tits and cunt lips, but she never screamed or fell over. He then invited the other two men. To give her a stroke each and of course they did. On the third stroke, Joan had to clasp her arms behind her legs to prevent the reaction from the pain causing her to pull too hard on her rings. When it was over, he unclipped her and her ass was glowing brilliantly red with raised welts that looked very sore. He fondled her hot ass a bit and then made her suck him off.

At the end of the hour I returned and Chantelle's Master bundled her into the corner. She opened her mouth as I lobbed my prick out in her face and I gave her a mouthful fairly quickly. She hesitated for a few seconds and then tried to swallow, but she spluttered and coughed. At least half of the piss spurted out of her mouth and some even splashed onto my trousers. Her Master slapped her tit with the end of her leash and grabbed her hair pulling her head back into place. Once she had got her mouth open I gave her another mouthful. Again she hesitated before swallowing, but this time she got it down. As if she though it was over, she did not open her mouth again until her Master told her to and I had to hold my flow for longer than I wanted. Eventually I gave her six mouthfuls, more than the other two had taken and she swallowed the lot apart from the disaster with the first.

When I was finished I got into place for my ass lick. There was a bit of a delay before I felt the little tongue tip flicking around my asshole. It was nice as always, but she was not getting stuck right in as I wanted and after the first few little licks she started to run her tongue around the edge instead of getting in. Within thirty seconds of the start I already felt the need to pull her head into my ass, but instead of this giving her the hint that it should she closed her mouth and all I could feel was the hot breath coming from her flattened nose. I told her Master that he must get this tongue working or the interview was over. He yanked her face away, gave her two hard swipes on the tits with the lead and thrust her face back in saying 'lick for your life bitch'. From then I got a good tonguing, but it lacked the skill demonstrated by Toya and Joan. By the time April called time Chantelle was flagging again. Despite the inadequacies I had enough stimulation to get it up again. Chantelle was put in position and I pushed straight into her ass without lubrication. It was obvious that she had been fucked in the ass, but she was still tight and fairly dry so she was hurting as I got in. This was what I needed to keep up my interest for my third fuck of the day and I gave it to her good and hard. She squealed as I got my full length into her asshole and wriggled very attractively in response to my pounding. At this stage in proceedings my prick was a bit de-sensitised and I fucked her ass for a full fifteen minutes before I started to fell like I might be getting close to cumming. When I pulled out and called for her mouth, she turned, but as I went to put it in she turned her face away again. I stabbed the stupid bitch in the cheek before grabbing her hair, forcing her face back in line and telling her to get her mouth open. When I probed her throat, she gagged hard and coughed me out. This was really too much for my dick and I started to soften so that I slipped out of her mouth. Instead of taking me back in and working to get it hard again, she just looked stupidly up at me. I called to April who dropped her pad, slipped across to me on her knees and took me straight in her mouth. Within a few seconds of expert sucking and licking she had me up again and I gave her a brief throat fucking before cumming into her.

I did not need to refer to April's notes and there was not really much need for thought. Chantelle did not meet my needs, but could I choose between the appealing beauty of Toya and the fascinating skill and experience of Joan. Throughout the day I had noticed April's fascinated looks at Joan's rings and brandings. I think that April has some fascination for pain and maybe she wants to experience some of this herself. She showed no interest at all in Toya. When I told her that I was considering taking on both of them she said that perhaps Toya's limited English might limit her usefulness. The real reason for her comments, I suspect, were that she did not want a very pretty younger woman serving me. That decided it. I told the Masters of Toya and Joan that I would take their women as slaves.

Of course a slave does not get a salary, but this was a commercial relationship. I had agreed in advance by e-mail that for whoever I accepted, I would make a payment to the Master of £400 for each week of satisfactory service provided by the slave. Any failure to serve to my complete satisfaction in any way at all would result in a reduction in this sum at my absolute discretion. Unsurprisingly, the two Masters immediately accepted the terms and agreed to deliver my new slaves the following morning to receive their training and begin to serve. Not only did Chantelle's Master feel very angry at his failure to get the income that he wanted very much, he was embarrassed and humiliated by the failure of his slave to fulfil the requirements that he had presented her for. He handed me her lead and asked me if I would please hold her while he went to his car. Within a few moments he had returned with a cane in his hand. Taking Chantelle back from me he roughly bent her over my desk and began giving her buttocks a severe caning. After about a dozen strokes that had Chantelle screaming and writhing, her ass was covered in livid stripes. Grabbing her by the hair, he stood her up and gave her another half dozen hard strokes from her tits and down her belly. As her knees buckled, he put her on her back, spread her legs and gave her cunt a final three strokes with his belt. With that done, he shook my hand, pulled Chantelle to her feet and dragged her crying and naked to his car.

The interviews were satisfactorily completed.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Degrade Me A desperate wife begs for the ultimate extreme fantasy.in BDSM
A Super Slut Proving Herself Ch. 01 A super slut impresses a new man with her nasty debauchery.in Fetish
Pretty Little Toilet Hannah earns her keep as a public urinal.in BDSM
Like Mother, Like Daughter Maureen watches her daughter getting turned into a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sexy Sophie is a Piss Mop Sexy lawyer asks to be treated with contempt.in Fetish
More Stories