The Interview

Story Info
A job interview with unexpected benefits.
1.1k words
3.53
37.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction, any relation to people or events is purely coincidental. Please practise safe sex.

I am a 30 year old software developer working at a bank in South Africa. I needed a change of scenery and applied for a job at a competing bank located a couple of blocks away from my current job. The interview was early in the morning and I decided that I could take a walk to the bank. The interview went well, they asked me the usual questions and I was well prepared for them. After the interview we got up, shook hands, said our goodbyes and I made my way to the elevator to see myself out.

As I entered the elevator I saw a familiar face, Kavita, the CIO of our department. I have always had a thing for her, she is about 35, of indian descent like myself, short but incredibly petite. She has shoulder length hair, a pretty face, a medium dark complexion and on that tiny frame she was a tempting package. She had an incredibly sharp mind to go with her looks and I knew many of the guys in our office had a thing for her too, I suppose a woman with beauty, brains and power somehow attracts a man for some unknown reason. The amateur psychologist in me thinks that men do not like to me dominated by a woman, and seducing a woman more powerful than us is our way of reasserting our dominance. Whatever the real reason, I had the hots for her.

I said a nervous hello, and she replied in kind, also with a hint of nervousness. She asked what I was doing here, and I said I was here to meet an old friend - I lied, she knew it and I knew she did. I asked her what she was doing here, she replied that she was here for some inter-bank meeting. For some reason I didn't believe her. She wanted to know where I was parked and I told her I took a walk, she offered me a lift and I accepted. We talked about work until we got to the car, small talk really, what I was working on, what she was trying to change in the department, pleasant but dull office talk. The conversation although dull, relaxed us both, and when we got to the car we were quite at ease with each other. Although she was being very professional with me, I could not shake the feeling that underneath that professional façade she was hiding something, something a bit sexual.

We got to the car and we both got in. As a habit I always put my seatbelt on, when she saw me doing this she asked me if I didn't trust her driving. I told her I trusted her with every part of my body. Then I reached over and kissed her, it was risky, impulsive and could get me in a lot of trouble, but I did it anyway. To my surprise, and delight, she did not immediately pull away. She gently reciprocated my kiss, her tongue gently began to intertwine with mine. We kissed for about thirty seconds before she pulled away, putting her hands on my chest and pushing me back, gently, but firmly. In a serious tone she asked what did I think I was doing? I replied rather arrogantly that we were kissing and she seemed to enjoy it. My reply infuriated her, she ordered me to get out and I complied, then she sped off and I started walking back to work. I was thrilled I kissed her, but to be honest I was worried about her reaction, sure, she liked it and reciprocated my advances, but that was the women in her doing that and that part of her had been switched off.

I was about half way back when a car pulled up next to me. It was her, she rolled down her window and asked me to get in. I laughed but got back in, she said she was sorry and would like a chance to explain. She drove us to an underground parking bay close to our work. She parked the car then reached back and moved her hair to one side. Then in one seamless movement she then bent over, unzipped my pants and took my cock into her mouth. I was shocked, five minutes ago she threw me out of her car and now she was giving me a blowjob, I was not complaining but I was stunned. She began to give me the slowest, gentlest blowjob I have ever had. It was so incredibly gentle, like she was afraid she would break my cock if she went too fast. Now I have had good blowjobs, bad ones, dirty slutty ones but never anything like this. I normally take a while to cum and I was worried that I might take even longer with her technique. I figured there was nothing I could do so I might as well relax and let her do her thing.

I soon realised she was having an effect on me, her warm mouth, with her quiet, gentle strokes was getting me ready faster than I would have thought. It was only a few minutes before I was almost ready to cum. I told her that I was ready to cum and she just continued with her slow, gentle sucking, not missing a beat. I could not hold on any longer and burst into her mouth, yet she carried on, not even a change of rythum to accomodate my load. She swallowed everything I had, not one drop got away. She then gently straightened herself and with more class than one could imagine from a woman who has just given a blowjob, pulled out a tissue and wiped her mouth clean. She then took the tissue and wiped me clean, then tucked me away and zipped me up.She was incredible, she gave me a blowjob in a carpark but still managed to pull it off with all the class and sophistication of an aristocrat. That had to be one of the sweetest blowjobs I have ever had.

She started the car and drove us back to work without saying a word. Once again she parked the car, but this time she spoke to me. She said she was sorry about throwing me out of the car and that I must please not mention this to anyone. I told her I wouldn't and she thanked me for that. She then reached over and gave me a quick peck on the lips and then she told me she would really like to take this to the next level. I told her so would I, we then got out of her car and went our separate ways. Needless to say, I had a smile on my face for the rest of the day, and to top it all off, the recruiter called me a few days later to tell me that I got the job!