The Interview

Story Info
A scientist meets Alisyn Camerota.
5.1k words
4.5
12.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the desert of New Mexico a build towers in the skyline inside the build is what one would call the a top secret project, the ones that work there call it Retrieve.

Project Retrieval was what was left of project Quantum Leap. A defunct time travel project that was founded by the great legend Dr. Samuel Beckett who came up missing about five years ago at which time a the project shut down until a student of the research of Dr. Beckett persuaded the senate to restart the project because Dr. Beckett might still be alive, this students name was Dr. Mike Bay and he was put in charge of the restarted project.

Dr. Mike Bay wasn't ugly he was about six feet tall with blond hair and in great shape but his love of science and obsession about finding Doctor Samuel Beckett keep took up all his time.

Dr. Bay was sitting in his office reviewing the previous day's progress report when there's a knock on the door.

"Mike, Are you busy?" A strong male voice says through the door.

"No, Come on in AL."

In walks Admiral Al Calavicci one of the original project members who returned when the project restarted.

"Have a seat," Mike says with a finger pointing at a chair.

Al sits down.

"So Al what can I do for you?"

"Well I don't know how to tell you this, But some dumb news channel has got it in their head that were are building a weapon and is going to report it as such."

"So that is nothing new these conspiracy theorists are always thinking stuff up like that. If I was to respond to every nutcase that said we were up to evil I wouldn't ever sleep."

"You Sleep?" AL remarks sarcastically.

"Funny Admiral , Very funny." Mike replies without looking up from his computer

"My point is we never respond to these false claims."

"Maybe it's time we do, Kid."

"AL dose the word classified mean anything to you?"

"Yes, but only the technology part is classified., What we are doing and why isn't.

It's just so buried in paper that no one can find what we do. It might be good P.R. If you did an interview instead of letting them spread lies and making people get paranoid."

"Admiral, I'm a scientist not a public speaker.

My one and only goal in life is to find Dr. Beckett and bring him home, Besides I wouldn't be good at it, I even hate speaking to the committee when I have to ask for renewal of funding.

Why don't you do an interview if it's that important?"

"Because they want to talk to the one in charge."

"What Do you mean they want to talk to the one in charge, How would know that?" Mike ask in a concerned voice.

"Well...I sort of already spoke to someone." Al tells him nervously

Mike looks up from his computer for the first time since Al entered and in a stern voice says "You better not have said I would give them an interview."

"Oh I didn't, I just told them I would talk to you about it."

"Good tell them I said no chance."

"I will tell them sorry but you are to afraid to." Al answers.

"Hey! I don't want it going around I'm a coward." Mike replies quickly.

With a grin Al says "Then do an interview."

"Admiral, You might have me backed into a corner but...." Mike tells Al in an upset voice.

"But what? Mike."

Mike hangs his head down and says" But I'll do the interview."

"Great!" Al replies and he stand up to leave.

"Hey Al, Remember we got that senator's birthday party in New York Saturday night, So don't schedule it for then."

Friday night on a private jet to New York.

"AL tell me, who did you set the interview up with?"

"I told you Fox News."

"And which reporter?"

"I don't know, they didn't say, It's a morning show how bad could it be."

"For your sake Admiral you better pray not bad at all." Then Mike goes back to some papers he was reading.

Just then the flight attendant, a nice looking brunette with bends down and put a drink infront of Mike and Al checks out her ass.

After she leaves Al exclaims in a whisper "Hey Kid, check out the caboose on her"

Without looking up from his papers Mike replies, "You're a married man AL and I don't think Beth would like it if she knew you were reviewing the quality of another woman's Gluteal muscles. "

Al glares at Mike and asks "Are you sure you're human?"

"Barely, and at times I wish I weren't."

"I'm sure that is true." Al quips, then goes back to his drink and stares out the window.

The plane lands in New York at seven am, Al and Mike takes a limo to the Fox News Building gets out and has the limo driver take their stuff to the hotel.

When they get in the building they go up to the guard at the desk, Before they can say anything a man comes running up to them.

"Admiral Albert Calavicci and Doctor Mike Bay?"

"Yes the two men reply."

"Great, I'm Robert Anderson producer of Fox and Friends Saturday. I didn't think you two would make it, Follow me." Anderson show them to a room and in the room there is a good looking woman with blonde hair, great brown eyes, nice legs and breasts, She has on a red leather skirt, tight white silk top, red heels and lipstick.

"Alisyn, The Doctor and Admiral have arrived," Anderson says to the woman.

The woman walks over and for the first time in his life Dr. Mike Bay has taken notice of something other the science as he looks her up and down.

The woman extends her lovely hand to Mike, "I'm Alisyn Camerota and I'll be interviewing you Doctor Bay."

He shakes her hands, "Only if you will call me Mike."

Then she introduces herself to Al.

"Okay, I have one more segment to do then you will come out for the interview, A Paige will come and get you when it's time."

As she walks out Mike watches her ass move.

"Only if you will call me Mike." Al says mockingly.

"I was just being friendly."

"You hate it when all but your friends call you Mike. Hell you make the senators call you Doctor Bay.

To quote you "I've worked hard to get the title Doctor and people are going to show me respect."

"AL shut up, I wouldn't even be here if not for you." Mike's says with a tone of disgust in his voice .

"Hey, Kid in case you didn't notice she had a wedding ring on. which means she is married."

"Well unlike you Admiral I can appreciate a fine piece of art without a thought of touching it entering my mind." Mike answers getting irritated with Al. Now the disgust in his voice was turning anger, Something that he never felt.

"Art my foot! You for the first time in your life had an impure thought in your mind." Al cracks

Mike feeling the anger now catches himself and responses calmly, "No, I didn't."

"Just keep telling yourself that and maybe you'll believe it someday."

Just then Al's phone rings and He answers it.

"Hello."

"O.K., I'll be right over but the Doc can't because he has an appointment. "

Al hangs up the phone.

"Hey, That was Senator James Matthers.

He wants to have breakfast with us, I told him you couldn't but I would be right over."

"Don't you dare leave AL." Mike says in a harsh voice, Sound like a boss something he hated doing.

AL heads for the door turns with a smile and says, "Gotta, It's a Senator." then leaves.

That son a bitch gets me into this interview and he leaves. Mike thinks.

Just then the Paige comes in.

"Doctor. It's time for your interview. "

The Paige shows Mike to his chair, he and sits down, Alisyn is already sitting across from him.

Sitting there nervously Mike starts checking her out again.

Alisyn looks up from her notes and sees he's nervous.

"Nervous? Just think of it as you are just talking to me, forget everyone else and the cameras."

Mike tried it but he realized it made things worse not better. So he started running complex calculations in his head and it seemed to make things better.

"We're coming back from break." A voice said.

"Welcome back Everyone. I'm he with a very mysterious person or should I say his project is. Dr Mike Bay." Alisyn says.

"Dr. Bay...I mean mike what is it your project dose? We have heard you are working everything from downed UFOs to weapons."

"Alisyn we are working on finding and bring home a great doctor that was lost in an experiment in this project's predecessor."

"What was that project?"

"Well, To put it simply it was time travel."

"So Mike you are telling me that somewhere in time there is a man lost and trapped?"

"I guess you could say that."

"You are serious, aren't you?"

"Very."

"Can you prove this?"

"No, Not without reviling classified information."

"Your project is top secret?"

"Some of it yes, But I can tell you...."

Alisyn interrupts, " I'm sorry Mike we got some breaking news. We going live to Washington and Major Garrett."

"We're clear." The director announces.

"Mike, I really am sorry about this you agreed to this interview and we didn't get to finish it. Let me make it up to you after the show, I will take you to lunch." Alisyn says.

"You don't have to do that, I know things come up." Mike replies.

"I really don't mind, plus I'd like to talk with you some more."

"Oh so the interview continues?"

"No, this is strictly off the record, Two people just talking."

"Only if you let me pay then." Mike tells her.

"Then you will be taking me out to lunch not me you."

"I know but it's a gentleman's place to pay."

"That's kind of old fashion thinking but I guess I can live with it." Alisyn says smiling.

"Is the Admiral going too?"

"No, He had to meet a Senator."

"Go to the green room, I'll be there in about twenty minutes."

About twenty minutes later Alisyn enters the green room.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes," Mike Answers.

When they get to the lobby Mike and Alisyn sees it pouring outside.

"Great, I forgot my umbrella." Alisyn says.

Mike takes his coat off and puts it over her head.

"There you go one umbrella."

"I can't, you'll get soaked."

"Won't be the first time I've been wet, plus I insist."

"How old are you?" Alisyn asks with a smile and twinkle in her eyes.

"33."

"Are you sure not 133, because this type chivalry went out long ago."

"We'll it shouldn't have, Manners aren't old fashion, they are proper."

Alisyn and Mike goes out the door.

Out front there is a stretch Limo, the Driver gets out and opens the back door.

"Mike, Is he here for us?"

"I hope So because I'm not walking in the rain." Mike joking replies

Alisyn and Mike gets in and on the seat there is two dozen of roses,

Mike picks them up and hands them to Alisyn.

"Are these are for me?"

"They must come with car," Mike says with a straight face.

"Thank-You." Alisyn says smiling.

The Limo driver asks "What's our destination?"

"It's your city Alisyn, you pick."

"The Overview." Alisyn tells the driver.

They pull up to the Overview, Mike and Alisyn get out and go in.

The Overview is a dimly lit restaurant, very romantic.

Mike looks around and then over at Alisyn and quietly says "Alisyn I think we are in the wrong place."

"Why, It's very nice and has great food."

"But this looks like a romantic restaurant, Some place someone would go on a date."

"It's not just for dates, It's a great place to eat anytime.

Besides it's my favorite."

"Alright, I guess." Mike replies

The matradee comes over.

"Welcome to the Overview." and he shows them to a booth.

When they sit down Alisyn scoots over next to Mike, and Mike Slides over. This happens a couple times, Then Alisyn says to Mike "You know I don't bite and if you keep sliding over you will be sitting on the floor soon."

Mike laughs a nervous laugh and him and Alisyn slide back towards the center.

"So Mike tell me about yourself."

"Maybe we should look at the menu Alisyn." Nervously Mike says to Alisyn

They pick up the menu.

They waiter comes over, they give them their order and Mike orders a bottle of 1999 Dom Pérignon Champagne.

Alisyn's eyes in shock says, "That's a six hundred dollar bottle of Champagne."

"Yes, I did notice the price but a lovely lady deserves Champagne."

"Alisyn puts her arm around Mike and smiles."

Mike tenses up, Then starts to get feeling that he only got when he was about to make a make breakthrough at the project and unsure why he was getting it now.

"Mike tell me about you."

"Like what?" Mike says while playing with his glass of water.

"Who are you?"

"A friend." He replies.

Alisyn laughs slaps Mike's arm without removing it from him.

"Smart ass, Who do you think you are Superman?"

"Maybe, Al said he doesn't think I'm human."

"You think you are funny, Don't you?"

"I have never been before."

"Well you are making up for it, But seriously tell me about you."

"Alright, I graduated MIT with a PhD in Quantum physics, Engineering and Astronomy at 16, by the time I was 21 had my PhD in neurology, cardiology and emergency medicine and law, speak six languages, I'm a pilot on both fix winged and rotary, Box and I was also the pilot on two classified space shuttle mission, which lead me to Project Retrieval three years ago."

Alisyn in awe asks, "So they assigned you to the project?"

"No, I asked for it...I pushed for it."

"Pushed?"

"Yes. You see the senate classified Dr. Beckett as deceased, They didn't want to reopen the project.

I fought with senators that could restart the project until they gave in enough to fund finding Doctor Beckett and away to bring him home once he was located.

You see Doctor Beckett is my hero, He's the reason I pushed myself so hard and continue to do it. I will never believe he's dead, I owe him too much."

Just then waiter brings the Champagne and pours them a glass.

Mike slowly picks up his glass and takes a sip.

Alisyn looks into Mike's eye's. "You will find him and bring home." she tells him with compassion in her voice.

Mike is choking up and replies "Sure, I tell myself that all the time."

Alisyn takes the side of his face and looks him in the eyes, "You will."

"So tell me about you Alisyn."

"I graduated American University with a degree in broadcast journalism and criminal justice, I've worked at Fox for eleven years, I'm married and have three wonderful kids."

"You have a full life" Mike says.

"It's busy but fulfilling." Alisyn replies

The food arrives, Mike and Alisyn talk and joke while they eat and drink.

In between the main course and desert Alisyn looks at Mike and says, "You didn't tell if you were involved with anyone."

"No, I've always devoted myself to science."

"So you've never had a girlfriend?"

"No, Unless you count Ziggy."

"Ziggy?" Alisyn asks puzzled.

"A super hybrid computer. What ego but also a great friend. I always can count on her, I might like what she has to say but I know she is always right. She was another one of Dr.Beckett's creations"

"So you have never had a human girlfriend?"

"No."

They finish their desert and Mike pays the check.

Mike stands up and then takes Alisyn's hand and helps her up.

Alisyn takes a couple steps and stumbles back, Mike catches her.

"I guess I had too much to drink, I'm glade Superman was her to catch me." Alisyn says smiling

Mike grins.

"Hey I knew you had a smile in there. You know my husband and kids aren't home this weekend, I think I will just check into a hotel tonight, Which one are you staying at?"

"The Ritz."

"That's where I'm staying!" Alisyn exclaims.

Mike gets Alisyn to into a taxi and they go to the Ritz.

Alisyn goes to the desk and the clerk tells her they are full.

"Alisyn, Al and I have a three bedroom sweet why don't just take the third room." Mike offers.

Thank you, I will."

They go to the room and go in.

Just pick the room you want Alisyn.

Mike goes into the kitchen and when he comes back out he sees one of the bedroom doors were open,

He knocks.

"Come in," Alisyn says. in a seductive voice.

Mike goes in and Alisyn is laying the bed in a sexy pose with one knee slightly bent.

Mike notices Alisyn's pose but acts like he doesn't. So in a calm voice says to her, "You would take the big room wouldn't you, Just let me get my stuff out."

"Why, This room is big enough for us both." Alisyn replies still be seductive.

"Because I don't feel like sleeping on the floor."

"You don't have to, the bed is big enough for us both."

Alisyn sits up on the edge of the bed and pats it, "Come on over and sit next to me."

Mike walks over and sits next to her.

Alisyn puts her hand on Mike's leg.

"Mike, I'm not a stupid woman, I saw you checking me out and in your own way flirting with me. " Looking Mike in the eyes.

"What do you mean Alisyn? I would flirt never with a married woman.

Alisyn takes her wedding ring off and puts it in the bed stand, "Dose that make you feel better sweetie?"

She then puts her arms around Mike and goes to kiss him when Mike pulls back breaking the hold.

Alisyn looks closely at his eyes.

"Oh my...Not only have you never had a girlfriend but you are virgin, Have you kissed even?"

Mike tries to get up but Alisyn holds his arm.

"It's alright Mike, I don't mind, In matter of fact I find it kind of sexy.

Just tell me have you ever kissed?"

Shyly Mike replies. "No."

"This is going to be fun for us both." Softly tells him.

"I'd really like to leave Alisyn." Mike says his voice shaking.

"I'm sure you are scared but let tell you, You will enjoy it." As she puts her arms around him.

"I really need to leave. I have a party to I've got to attend. " Mike quietly answers.

"Why leave for a party, When there's a better party being offered here." Alisyn says in a seductive voice.

"Alisyn, I think you just had too much to drink."

"Oh you mean that little act I put on for you. I'm surprised a Doctor fell for it."

Mike is tense, heart racing. "Alisyn maybe we could dance?"

"Sure honey." She leans over and turns on the radio.

They both stand up and mike takes Alisyn's hand puts the other on her waist and they start to dance.

"You're a great dancer Mike."

"Thank you Alisyn, I learned for all the political parties I have to go to and I get forced to dance with the senators daughters and wives, One even had me dance with his mother."

Alisyn laughs and slides Mike's hand down to her ass.

Mike was amazed how great Alisyn's ass felt in that leather.

Al's voice runs through Mike's head, "She's married."

Alisyn goes into kiss Mike and once again Mike pulls away.

"Mike, You know that it takes contact of lips to kiss?"

"Of course I do, It's just...Well...I'm nervous."

"Were you nervous the first time you got in a ring to box?"

"Yes, I can't think of anyone that wouldn't be nervous about getting punched for 45 minutes."

"You still did it, Right?"

"Yes."

"I can promise you this won't feel like getting punched, In matter of most likely it will feel good."

Alisyn goes in for another kiss, this time Mike doesn't move away and their lips come in contact with each-others.

Mike thinks that her lips feel so soft and gentle.

Alisyn then wraps her arms around Mike and holds him tight, Mike follows her lead and dose the same.

Alisyn stops kissing mike, takes his hand and leads him over to the bed,

"Mike, I want to make love with you." Alisyn says softly.

"But you are married Alisyn, Just because your ring is out sight doesn't change it."

"I'm a woman with needs first, Needs my husband hasn't

fulfilled in a while."

"You really think I will be able to? I have no experience in this area."

"It's alright if you have no experience, I'm sure before we are through I will have taught you enough so I will be satisfied."

Mike swallows.

"We'll start slowly, Just start by undoing my blouse."

Mike strokes Alisyn's cheek gently, Then runs his down to her chest and creases over the top of her breasts through her blouse.

12